Alter Ego Pt. 01

Story Info
He taught about the freedom of submission.
1.9k words
4.41
12.5k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His long fingers held her face positioned for his mouth to devour. He fed from her mouth like it held the most delicious of treats. His other arm was braced on the wall on her other side protecting her from the chilly wind and warming her increasingly overheated body.

She appreciated the warmth, and so did her body, because her knees were feeling increasingly weak. "My God! What am I doing?" she thought when he finally allowed her a breath. His satisfied smile took it away again. Those long warm fingers caressed her jaw and his thumb passed over for bottom lip, feeling the plumped puffiness there when it stopped at the centre and pressed down causing her jaw to open slightly. A breathless sigh escaped her with this action, as it sent a bolt of pure fire through her and her knees weakened even more.

She couldn't believe that they had only met that night. She had never had such an instant powerful reaction to a man before and it was astounding. She knew her own worth and wasn't instantly impressed by powerful men. At 32 she was a top-level manager in a marketing firm and was well used to meeting all kinds of people - the very good looking to the very quirky. This man was more than just good looking - though he definitely was - very tall, dark hair and amazing green eyes, but it was something else, something harder to define. Confidence? Yes, it would be expected of a man in his early 40's, but more. Perhaps an assumption of command? Whatever it was it had certainly captivated her.

She was at one of those boring but socially crucial to business parties that were a requirement in the marketing business. Mostly is was the same people, but new faces were always appearing. She went around the room with the requisite glass of wine, greeting those she knew and assessing those she didn't, when she spotted a genuine friend. "Katie!" she exclaimed, "So good to see you!"

"Olivia! You look fabulous!" giving her a real hug.

"What have you been up to? Did you hear about -"

And she went off into a breathless account of the latest doing of her part of the marketing world. Katie was always a good source of information and Olivia traded her info with good humour. As they were talking, she began to be aware of buzz across the room.

When she got a break in Katie's flow of words, she asked her, "What's going on over there? A celebrity arrive?"

"Well, yes, in a way. That's the new lawyer working for our firm, the one who won all those cases in Toronto?"

Olivia had heard that a hot shot lawyer was being hired but didn't see why that should get everyone excited. The crowd eddied and swirled and parted revealing a dark-haired man seated in one of the chairs. His gazed shifted from the senior partner who was speaking to him and glanced around the room, a pleasant smile on his lips. Her eyes caught his and suddenly she felt the floor tilt. She had girlfriends gushingly describe love at first sight to her, but she hadn't really figured it was true. Now suddenly she knew how it felt, but this didn't feel like love so much as a lightning bolt of pure lust slam through her body. Katie was still talking but Olivia couldn't hear her. She kept her eyes on him as he rose from the chair and walked towards her. 'My God! He must be 6' 5"!' she thought. She had always loved really tall men who were comfortable being tall, and this man exuded a confidence that was mesmerizingly sexy.

The crowd parted for him and the one small part of her brain that hadn't fallen between her thighs suddenly tuned in to what Katie was saying. "...and so he is only going to be here off and on, working the cases. And you know how long these kinds of cases go on. Ummm, Olivia do you know him, 'cause it sure looks like he knows you!"

"Alistair Thomas Randall, the Third... but you can call me Sir." The first part of his words eluded her as he had taken her hand and leaned in to press his cheek to hers, but she definitely heard the last. She felt overwhelmed with the timbre of his voice and the warm spicy scent of him. Somehow, they ended up in a far corner talking like they were old friends, and though she remembered other people stopping and chatting to them, their exclusion bubble seemed to be keeping everyone at bay.

"Let me drive you home."

Like everyone else who worked in the core she either took a taxi or an Uber to get where she was going. His hand at her waist as he guided her out of the main room to get their coats was so warm it seemed like she could feel it all over her. He handed the tickets to the coatroom, got their jackets and held hers out for her. He wrapped the open collar closed and his thumbs caressed her jaw before he turned away to open the door to the parkade for her.

He escorted her to a sleek dark car and was about to open it, but turned to her and said, "I have kiss you now."

His arms wrapped around her and their mouths met in a perfect collision of heat and need. Olivia prided herself on being direct and honest about what she wanted. She didn't like women who pretended to be weaker or dumber than the men around them. Olivia always said what she meant and did what needed to be done to get the job done right. She liked the directness of men but also was aware of their (sometimes) unconscious need to be pandered to. She thought of herself as a feminist, one who liked men but didn't need a man to be complete.

This man, his kiss, turned her world inside out and upside down. She felt him moulding her to his tall frame and pressing her against the car. His mouth was hot and hard and his height made her reach a little for that perfect melding of lips. He played with her, kissing softly and gently until she reached for his head and pulled him into her, then he sucked her bottom lip into his mouth and gently nipped with his teeth. It stung and flooded her with an intense excitement she hadn't experienced before.

Sir - it seemed so natural to think of him that way - pulled her arms down and held them behind her then devoured her mouth once more. They were both breathing harshly like long distance runners at the end of the race. They pulled apart and he rested his forehead against hers.

Finally, he pulled away and said, "I'm taking you home now. Where do you live?"

Still in a lust fog she gave him her address and allowed him to guide her into the front passenger seat. A passing thought rippled across her mind that she didn't really know this stranger, but she dismissed it. She already knew he was hers.

They found a parking spot just down from her apartment. Again, his hand was at the small of her back and she was amused by the possessiveness of the gesture. She noticed a frown cross his face when she opened the car door and got out. 'You never see these old-fashioned manners anymore,' she mused.

The entrance of her condo was built as an old fashioned porch with a low railing edging the front door. She turned to him with an invitation on her lips. He walked forward, backing her into the railing and wrapped those long warm fingers around her jaw to hold her face for his kiss. She couldn't believe how hot he made her. When he pressed her lower lip, the sting from his earlier nip bloomed again and made her gasp.

His right hand slid down from her face, down her arm and into her coat. "God, you're beautiful!" he murmured in her ear as his hot hand covered her breast and squeezed firmly.

Her gasp was pure pleasure and her pelvis rocked forward into him. "Please...!"

"Pull up your skirt for me."

Her breath shortened again but she reached down with her hand and slid her skirt up to her hip. His hand covered hers then moved over her hip bone and into her panties. Olivia forgot to breathe entirely, and whimpered helplessly as Sir cupped her pussy and slid two of those long fingers into her. She was almost embarrassed at her wetness. His fingers slid into her and flexed while the heel of his hand ground against her clit. Her first orgasm ripped through her and his mouth came down to absorb her keening moan.

She swayed against him, weak and trembling, trying to remember how to speak when he said, "Again for me, my beautiful slut."

His words jarred her but she felt those clever fingers stretch and flex in her still vibrating pussy while working her clit and she forgot everything else again. She felt it building again, stronger and deeper, and she ground herself into his hand coming in hard jerks and copious liquid.

Slowly he withdrew his hand and she almost whimpered again at the empty feeling left behind. He placed his dripping fingers against her mouth and she opened before she realized what he was doing. She could taste herself on him and it was something she had never done. Her usually logical mind was empty of anything but doing as he said.

"Now open the door and let's go in," he whispered against her ear. That was when she realized that she had just let him finger fuck her into two mind shattering climaxes outside her front door!

She fumbled the keys from her pocket, having trouble focusing on the task caught as she was between satisfaction and humiliation.

"Here, give me those," Sir said, taking the keys from her. "This one?" he asked. She nodded and he opened the front door and the door to her apartment as well. They barely made it into her foyer when he was deeply kissing her again. Her hands eagerly wrapped around him and then stroked down his body feeling for his erection.

"Yes. Now, suck my cock."

Her mind was again eclipsed with lust as she eagerly complied, unbuckling his belt and freeing his beautiful, thick cock. His hands pressed on her shoulders and she dropped to her knees in front of him and took him into her mouth. He was so hard that is was difficult to get as much of him into her as she wanted but she readily tried, slurping and licking and sucking hard on what she could hold.

He held her head as she gobbled his cock until he said, "That's it. Now I'm going come, suck it all down." He stiffened even more and almost popped out of her mouth but she hung on, gulping and swallowing his load as he exploded down her throat.

She reluctantly let him go and sat back on her knees looking up at him with a dreamy look in her eyes. He lifted her up against for a hug and said, "I'll text you tomorrow at 10."

He gently kissed her gaping mouth, opened door, then turned away and left leaving her trembling and wondering what had just happened.