Alter Story Pt. 01

Story Info
A couple finds a cute untamed toy to play with.
2.6k words
3.59
7.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lith379
Lith379
4 Followers

We are young, beautiful, and only recently have found each other. Our tender friendship continued on after we graduated from school, while we were still attending university. We never got bored, whether having sex in abandoned buildings on summer nights on broken glass, or having drunk philosophical talks at resuscitator's painted room for a couple grams of hash. We are like siblings, that can allow ourselves intimacy. In our 20's, we were already married and we planned another five years of nonchalant life - our financial status allows that. As if in some movie, it was our regular, obscure, non-contact sex that left a mark on our relationships. We got so good at knowing each other, that it seemed we could read our minds and feelings.

- You know, that is the perfect place to get this evening started, - speaks a young man across the car, bending over the front seat, looking at the driver.

- Alright, alright. Let's get out. Viktor, turn off the lights, - answers a red-haired woman, putting her shoes on, while getting out of the car.

- I think we could see the star fall from here, couldn't we? - speaks up the guy, already standing by her side. Tanned skin, fragile body, celadon eyes so bright they remind lenses. Straight torn strands of dark-brown hair, completely black at some spots.

- There, take a look, - says the young man with night-dark eyes, his hair sway in the night breeze, a champagne bottle and three glasses are in his hand. In that very moment, a star falls from the sky. It was quite a long ride from the city, so everyone can see the Milky Way. In the last days of August, the night sky is putting on a show.

- It so freaking beautiful! - wholeheartedly exclaims the guy with the unnatural eyes, - Max, thanks for getting us here!

- Make a wish, Stas, it might come true, - smiles the girl and nods Max for the champagne bottle.

After the ten-minute country picnic, and after congratulating Stas with his recovery, the car takes them back to the city. A couple of months back, Stas came across an unreliable client. Stas was aware of that, but the money was good, so he complied. Generally speaking, he ended up in hospital, half-warped in cast, storming social networks for the whole summer. Today we were going to celebrate his triumphant return to the straight lines of Elite's whores - Stas was not deterred by this accident. It has been a long time since he came to the understanding what his passion in life was, so he gave up everything and moved in Moscow. We liked him, we regularly hooked him up, so, without a doubt, we were friends. So that is why we decided to pick him up from the hospital to get him some rest. Now, we are arriving at our common friend's birthday. He's partying at a gay club, in a nice and friendly environment. The public at the party varies, and there are lots of flamboyant and unusual people. They are free of prejudices. After we step in, we easily get lost in the crowd, slipping through to our table.

- How about we make a movie instead? - says the girl, lounging in the sofa, poking her salad with a fork. - You know, the whole movie with special effects, fights, blasts and pursuits. Or maybe an ambiguous soul-touching thriller. Stas will get the main role.

- Will I have to passionately flex and moan? - Stas illustrates his words by showing them, and everyone laughs.

- He will flop it, - answers Max skeptically.

- Nah, it's perfect! We'll fly to Jamaica and film the beginning there, - the girl keeps smiling, - are you coming, Stas?

- Do I get to choose the costumes, Alice? - asks encouraged Stas. He knows that sometimes the nonsense we speak might come true. When we are alone, we speak in a much calmer manner. And he knows all the manners, when his Doms do not want to have their reputation compromised, or when we speak in a large company. But now we were nearly hidden behind the table, while the whole club was before our eyes.

Max was about to say something, when some commotion began to take place in the hall. We all see a group of informal kids barges into the club. Bright colors are in clothing, piercings and haircuts. The four of them stand by the sides of the entrance, shouting and whistling,

- Show them, Nicky!

They get more and more attention. After that, the one who they call Nicky graciously walks in. We examine him from head to toe, while he comes forward, accompanied by the laughter of his friends, making a stop by the bar, putting his arm on his waist, sending a kiss to the bartender. Heavy platform boots with clasps on the sides, these are quite common in various thematical groups, above them are stockings and black pleated mini-skirt, upper is a short leather jacket, a skin-tight T-shirt under it with vaguely seen hearts or some kind of Hello Kitti cats or something, bright make-up, which is properly applied, long hair a little slicked on the back, black nails. Braces, earrings and a ball chain on the neck. We all see it, even from here. Then he and his friends start drinking, ordering tequila one after another. They are getting quite wasted. And when Army of Lovers - Sexual Revolution began playing, a commotion from the bar starts again, his friends are cheering for him: "Do it! Now! Get in!", outshouting the music. Nick takes two shots of tequila at once and gives himself into the hands that helps him getting on the bar counter. Then he writhes before the penetrating looks of all the crowd, while making bold slutty moves in the flashing lights, singing along the song. His friends film the scene on their phones laughing and encouraging him by shoving the bottle into his hands, and he continues on his vigorous dance, drinking straight from the bottle. He moves gracefully and explicitly, causing heat under the stomach. I wonder if he himself realize how alluring he is? The song comes to its end, and Nicky is being put down by his roaring with laughter friends, they shove him a cigarette and pat him on his shoulder. The hall comes back to life again.

Max empties his glass and makes an eye contact with the girl. No more words are needed - the look was enough.

- Stas, go and talk to him, - Alice interrupts Stas from observing the now popular company.

- Huh? About what?

- I don't know, anything really, - interjects Max and pushes the guy.

Finally, Stas is getting it. The familiar gleam in his eye, that heralded fun. Pretty, nonformal boy Stasy with obvious signs that he belonged to the world of submission to pain, a blatant homosexual by the looks, is arising much interest from the crowd. The Triskele tattoo, the sign of BDSM on his shoulder, eyeliner, pants with an incredible number of belts, inflated sneakers, half-transparent T-shirt with crosses on his nipple area, a lacquered collar on his neck. While he openly flirts with the boy who his friends call Nicky, we discuss that it is absolutely impossible to resist to such allure. Stas had an incredible talent to almost immediately feel the needs of others and adapt to it. They laugh and soon enough, Stasy, after ordering more drinks for us, comes back to us with a report.

- He said that he lost a bet to his friends, so he had to come to a gay bar, wearing women clothing and dance on the bar counter. Lost in a card game or some sort. Suppose, he is wasted. Not a homo, but there is a potential, - summarized Stasy with a chuckle, lounging in the chair.

- Would you submit to him, Stasy? - the girl laughs, and the guy even chocked from such question, sipping from his glass.

- Hell, noooo... - he extended, looking at the object of the discussion. - He's better off standing beside me.

We laugh and then we go to salute our boy, pay the check and then we are about to snort some coke, grab a few more bottles of ice-cold champagne and drink ourselves to sleep. Maybe hire someone more to get the three of us off by giving Stasy the whip. He's quite handy with it, when he needs to, this could help relieve some stress after the inadequate client incident. And then we could screw Stasy in all possible poses, the thing he desires the most. We were already having a smoke on the street, while our adorable Sub looked at himself in the mirror in the restroom.

The group of the very teens barged out of the club, pushed and kicked by the security: some accident might have had occurred. Nick's lips glittered from the blood. It was oozing from his nose, dripping on his clothes, asphalt, from time to time he put his hand to his face, intricately swearing to the security.

- Get the hell out of here, buggers, - spelled the security guy's voice. - The police are coming! Darn faggots, they'll have even more fun with you all!

And despite all the laws of nature and logic, about the reaction speed of the police, we heard the siren coming from the corner. The teens exchanged glances and began running, moving to the other side of the road, Nicky turns around and does a hand movement from his groin toward the security guy.

- Check out your fag radar! - he swayed his hips. - We are not like that! - and they get out of sight, fleeing into the backyards. While he was doing that, we were discussing in a low voice the poses in which his slim figure would look especially erotic, and how his mouth would curve in agony... or in ecstasy. We remain unnoticed. Soon, Stasy comes back to us and tells us about a little fight that occurred there. To summarize, a group of persisting guys came up to the teens with specific proposals. As a result, the security decided to get them out, after having a couple of broken glasses and a disappointed gay guy with a black eye.

- Defiant, isn't he? - says Stasy, as we get in the car and do coke lines in the back. Some weird electro-guitar blasts through the radio, as we speed through the downtown.

- And pretty, - he adds, taking a rolled banknote from the leaned back girl's manicured hand.

- I have a couple of days, then I have to come back to "Elite". I now have twin requirements, as they are afraid that I went bonkers, - he says.

"Elite" was thematic brothel, that has its own rules, charters, influence and a large country suburban mansion. Many tried to find love there, and few left out without it. But "Elite" didn't lose its target audience, and it kept its service up to high standards. Not all relationships remained strong. And the new people were still coming, some were interested in BDSM as customers, and some wanted to work in "Elite". BDSM is in the state of its renaissance and prosperity. The widespread attributes could be found anywhere, and many symbols slept into the daily life, becoming ordinary. It was becoming popular and those who followed the works of de Sade and Masoch breathed new life into their topic of fascination, adding a few temporal corrections, refining it.

Stasy didn't waste his time - it was long ago when he made his mind what was the most important part of his life, the life to which he had to make all the sacrifices and offerings. We were alike. He though as well that it sucked not to being able to one's desires. When we hooked him to have fun, he always was glad to accompany us in our adventures. Our favorite boy, our favorite slut. The MDMA has to kick in an hour, but for now the stone-cold champagne glasses is a wonderful addition to the coke and the last warm summer days. From some point, it wasn't enough.

*****

When a desire or a wish manifest into a form, there ignites an internal light. The light of excitement, that the face of the boy who danced on the bar counter in the gay club shined with. Our light was broad and flashing. A week of leisure doing-nothing and winding through clubs. And then the night of talking privately, just the two of us, behind the doors of the locked apartment, drinking beer. By the middle of the night, we were already discussing the details with the right people, to find out if it was possible. We were obsessed with the idea. We were talking calmly about insane things, while making logical connections.

If you are in for a kidnapping, you better take it seriously. We, just like you, are ordinary people, but the difference is that we make our wild fantasies a reality, believing that it is the part of our freedom. The fact that we take someone else's freedom makes us chuckle, or we completely ignore it. In order not to mess up with the police, that may think differently, and in order not to get into the deep arguments about freedom and rights, we make a call. A single call. Alice's brother can't refuse his sister who asks for such a petty thing.

And now, when we have all the information, everything becomes comically trivial. The boy left his shit hole, leaving his drinking and whoring mover, so no one will look for him. He got lucky in Moscow, seemingly for his unusual looks, to start working in a rock club. He's got a few friends, rents a flat, no love interest, lives alone, no pets. Controversial religious views. We've got all the addresses.

In the file that Gero sent us, we see logins and passwords for his e-mail, his page, a few forums. It gets even better. We find the recording of that night in the gay club. We find the photos, with him being in lewd and compromising poses with alluring clothes on. Looks like he finds his gay-freakish style quite appealing. Everything was painted red or black: his nails, rings, braces, painted face. We read his messages. We learn about all of his friends. We look through all the hidden notes. We know every web page he visits.

Now the next question was the place. Of course, we could go to a country house with a spacious cellar or lock ourselves in a flat, but we decided that the bunker, once unearthed by Alice's brother, was about to get a whole new purpose. He doesn't mind. We will need the time to get there everything we need. A hefty reserve of food, tech, drugs and toys to live through a nuclear explosion. Gero will help us, he will set up the cameras and will make the whole system work. It is decided that he will remain with us. His hacker business not always remain unnoticed. So, we'll hide him as well.

When everything is set, everyone who needs to know, will be messaged that we are leaving for the sea. A week is enough, so when we get back to Moscow, we know what kind of present is waiting for us. Gero messaged us when we were back at the beach. He told us that everything had gone well, and the reliable guys delivered the goods and already left. So, let's get the show started!

Lith379
Lith379
4 Followers