Chapter 24 - Does He Measure Up?

Story Info
April measures Matt and teases him.
2.5k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I woke up in the morning next to Matt I reflected on the past week. It had been crazy. Sex with one of my best friends. Getting dominated and fucked by a strap-on. The dress fitting. The dance floor. Sex with a random old guy in the park. The strippers. And now SPH with Matt. I could hardly believe this was me. Who was I becoming? Just then, I also remembered that I needed to call Kathleen from the dress shop.

I smiled a bit and looked over at Matt. He really was wonderful, but I couldn't help wonder what our sex life was becoming. Was I really up for teasing him because of his penis size? It seemed so mean. Yet he claimed he liked it.

I slowly pulled the covers down, being careful not to wake Matt as I exposed his still-naked body. He was lying on his back with his tiny, soft penis pointing up. It was so small when it was soft that it didn't even fall over. It just kind of poked out a bit, sticking up. I suppressed a giggle as I thought "It looks like someone cut the end off a carrot and stuck it on him."

I looked around his room and saw a ruler sitting on his desk. I carefully slipped out of bed and retrieved the ruler. I cautiously placed it next to his tiny penis, careful not to wake him. 1.5 inches. I didn't know much about penis size, but that seemed pretty small.

After placing the ruler on the table next to the bed I leaned over and placed my lips over his adorable, tiny penis. It felt even smaller than a dumb-dumb lollipop between my lips. I pushed my lips down against his body and started to slowly circling the small head with my lips, teasing it. Matt groaned a stirred, not awake yet.

I kept circling, teasing him, enjoying how petite his little penis felt in my mouth. I suppressed a giggle as I felt him swell a little bit.

Matt groaned again and mumbled something incoherent. I looked up into his eyes, watching him wake up. I winked at him as his eyes opened and he gave me a surprised look. He mumbled "April, what are you doing?"

I spoke around his little dick. "Giving your tiny dicklette a wake-up. Don't you enjoy it?"

Matt groaned, his eyes widening a bit at my words. He stammered a bit "Y-yeah, it feels amazing..."

I sucked harder at his little penis, pulling it up into my mouth more. I felt it rapidly swelling as I heard Matt groan deeply "Oh April..."

I giggled around it, sucking more, not moving up and down on it, my lips still tight against his body as his little penis grew in my mouth.

My tongue swirled around it, and my eyes stared up into his, watching him staring down at me as I sucked him awake. I slipped up off this little penis and gave him a teasing smile as I wrapped my hand around it and slowly stroked it. I asked him playfully "Would you agree that it's fully hard now, that it's as big as it gets?"

Matt nodded, giving me a confused look.

I reached over and picked up the ruler from the nightstand where I had set it after measuring him soft.

Matt stammered "A-April, what are you doing?"

I smiled playfully as I held his penis vertical and placed the ruler against it. "You say your penis is small, and it is. I wanted to measure it to see just how small it is." I felt his little penis stiffen even more in my hand at those words.

I leaned down and licked along the bottom of his shaft as I repositioned for a closer look. "3.5 inches. Your tiny little penis is only 3.5 inches Matt."

His face reddened, and I worried I had gone too far so I added quickly "But don't worry babe, I love you, and you certainly know how to make me cum, even though you're tiny."

Matt stared up at me, face blushed deeply. He asked softly "Is it really enough for you April? I mean, does it please you?"

I leaned up and kisses his lips before looking into his eyes, my hand slowly stroking his small, hard dick. I replied softly "Your dick is tiny. Does having it inside me make me cum? No. But you please me in so many other way Matt. I've never cum as hard as I do with you."

Matt groaned slightly. "Oh April....."

I moved to straddle him and quickly slid down onto his penis, taking him into me, drawing a deep groan from him.

I placed the ruler against me with the end against his pelvis. I pointed to 3.5 inches with my finger. It was well below my bellybutton, more down around where the top of low-riding underwear would be. "This is about where your tiny little penis is. Isn't not in very far, is it?"

Matt shook his head no.

"Do you want to know how deep the biggest guy I've ever been with was?"

Matt's eyes widened and he shook his head slightly yet.

I slide my fingers up to about the 7.5 inch mark, putting them at about my belly button. "I don't know for sure how big he was, but I think he was around this length."

Matt groaned deeply and murmured "Oh shit April. I-I'm really that much smaller?"

I nodded and tightened myself around him.

He groaned deeply and murmured "Tell me April. Tell me how small it is."

I bit my lip and smiled a bit at him, staring down into his eyes. "It doesn't make me feel full at all. I mean, I can tell you're inside me, but it's so small that I can't even really feel it much. It's a good thing you know how to stimulate my clit, because you're so small you couldn't get me to cum just from thrusting into me."

Matt groaned and squirmed. I felt him try to thrust up.

I shook my head no "You don't get to fuck me right now. Just sit there, inside me, not moving. Tell me how it makes you feel to know that your tiny penis is the smallest I've ever had inside me." I lifted his hands to my breasts. "You can play with these though."

Matt stared up at me, his mouth open. He finally replied soflty "I -- I don't know why it turns me on so much, but it does. I know my cock is..." I interjected, cutting him off brusquely. "It's not a cock, Matt. It's far too small to be called a cock. It's a penis, a very, very small penis. Now continue."

Matt stared up at me wide-eyed. "I, um, yes, I know my penis is small. I see that in the locker room at the gym. It's the smallest one there. And I don't know why, but hearing you tell me it's small just, it well, it gets me so turned on."

I smiled down at him. "And you're sure you're ok with this, with me humiliating you for your tiny, short, little penis?"

Matt nodded.

"I love you Matt, you know that. And I love your tiny, tiny penis. I love how cute and adorable it is. I love how easy it is to take inside me. Certainly no pain or stretching like with the giant cock I was telling you about. I'll tease you for it, but if I ever go to far or if you want to step, your safe word is peanut butter. Understand?"

Matt nodded.

"And you want me to continue?"

Matt nodded yes.

I stared into his eyes and tightened my pussy around him. "Do you want to know how the big cock fucked me?" I couldn't believe I was doing this, teasing him like this.

He groaned as I squeezed again and nodded his head yes.

I let my pussy relax around him and then tightened again, smiling a bit as I heard him moan. "I can hardly feel your little penis inside me. It kind of feels like when I slip one of my fingers in there. I can tell it's there, but it doesn't really open me up at all. It wasn't like that with the huge cock. He bent me over on the bed and pushed his massive cock in. It stretched me so much. I felt like he was splitting me open."

Matt let out a deep groan.

I traced a line up from my pussy to my bellybutton. "As he mounted me, my belly bulged, all the way up here." I slid my fingers back down to about where the top of my underwear would be. "Your tiny little penis is way down here. Can you see why I say he filled me in ways you can't?" With that I tightened around him as much as I could.

Matt grunted deeply and I felt him cum into me, his body shaking. He stared up into my eyes, grunting, until he finally gasped "Oh shit April .... Oh fuck...."

I giggled a bit. "You liked that little guy? You liked hearing about your girlfriend getting fucked by a big cock? Just hearing that made you cum inside me?"

Matt moaned and nodded, and I giggled a bit. "You didn't even make it to the part of me telling you about what it was like to take all of his cum. There was so much of it. He pumped me completely full. It leaked out around his cock while he was still hard inside me."

Matt let out a low whimper, and I felt him jerk slightly inside.

I pulled off his rapidly shrinking penis and climbed up on him, straddling his face. "You know what to, don't you? Please your girlfriend with your mouth. Clean your cum out of her."

I moaned loudly as I sank down onto Matt's face and felt him lick me. I pushed down more, pushing his head into the pillow. "Put your tongue in me. It's thicker than your tiny penis. I want you to fuck me with your tongue."

Matt obeyed, thrusting his tongue into me and starting to fuck me with it. His hand grasped my breasts and squeezed them, trapping my nipples between two fingers. I ground my hips in a circle, grinding onto his tongue. I cried out "Yes Matt, yes .... harder...." as I felt him pinch my nipples.

His tongue thrust harder into me. The thought of "It's probably as long as his penis but thicker" flashed through my head just as I felt an orgasm building. I cried out loudly, forgetting that his room-mates were likely sleeping as I orgasmed on Matt's face. My body tensed, and my back arched, pressing my breasts even more into his grasp.

I shifted down, sliding off his tongue and cuddled up to him, kissing him deeply on the lips, tasting myself on him. His hands wrapped around me and pulled me into a tight embrace as we shared a slow, sensual kiss. I finally pulled back and smiled at him, whispering "You're amazing Matt. You make me feel so good too."

Matt smiled back at me. "I'm the luckiest guy alive April. You're amazing, and I'm lucking you're with me. You're, um, sure you're ok with how small I am?"

I shook my head and sighed. "I've told you before, your size doesn't matter. You're an amazing guy, and you please me so many other ways, even if your penis is too small to give me an orgasm on its own. I'm not leaving you because of your little penis if that's what you're concerned about.

Matt smiled happily at me and hugged me closer. I lightly caressed his tiny, soft penis. After a minute or two I whispered softly "Your little penis really is cute."

Matt blushed a bit. "You really think so? I wish it was bigger."

I shook my head no "No, it's perfect. A huge cock really fills a woman, makes her know she's being completely and totally taken and fucked, but a huge cock isn't cute. It isn't pretty. It doesn't make me want to take it in my mouth. They're rather ugly really."

Matt blushed a bit more and kissed me before whispering "I'm glad you're ok with it."

I giggled "Ok with it? I love how you make me feel, how you grind against my clit. I love feeling you cum inside me, love how you lick your cum out of me. I like it better than when I got fucked by the huge cock. It's better because it's you, Matt. You."

Matt smiled and kissed me again.

I slipped out of his embrace "But now I need to go use the bathroom."

I wiggled my bum playfully at Matt as I slipped out of his room. After quickly glancing around to make sure his room-mates were asleep I made my way to the bathroom. Looking at myself in the mirror I would say I certainly looked freshly fucked. My breasts were pink from Matt's hands, my pussy was glistening, and my hair was a mess. I chuckled a bit and thought to myself that the new me was fun!

After using the bathroom and washing my hands I quietly walked back out into the main area of the apartment. Just as I walked out of the bathroom Chad came down the hallway, rubbing his eyes, clearly just waking up. He let out a half yelp as he saw me, his eyes widening and immediately staring at my breasts.

I chuckled a bit at his reaction. I whispered softly "Well good morning to you too Chad."

He blinked "Um, April. Hi. Nude..."

I grinned "Wow, you're articulate this morning Chad."

He blinked again, waking up quickly. "What are you doing? Why are you nude out here?"

I decided to tease him and play with him a bit. "Well, Matt and I had some fun. He made me cum again, so naturally I was nude. And I had to use the bathroom."

He was much more away now and was starting at my breasts. "I, um, I guess that makes sense."

I smiled a bit. "You like my tits don't you Chad?"

He nodded slightly. "They're, ah, very nice, yes."

I whispered "Don't tell Matt, but tell me what you think of this" and then took his hand and placed it on my left breast.

Chad gasped, his eyes widening in shock. He murmured very softly "Oh shit...."

I gave him a bit of a smirk and then watched his hand as it slid over my breast, exploring it. After a moment, I whispered "Well? Do you like it?"

He swallowed hard and nodded, whispering. "Your tits are amazing April...."

I winked and turned, pulling away from his hand. I whispered "Well, I better get back to Matt. This is our little secret, right?"

Chad nodded.

I whispered "Good. Now I'm off to my naked boyfriend who is so amazing at making me cum." I turned and walked down the hallway slipping back into Matt's room, leaving Chad staring slack-jawed at my ass as I walked.

When I got into the room I found that Matt had fallen back to sleep. I slipped into bed next to him, cuddled up to him and dozed off to sleep as well.