Beach Balled

Story Info
You never know what might find you if you stop looking.
2.4k words
4.3
2.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know, the wonderful thing about being self-employed is being the captain of your own schedule (aside from meetings with clients). If you don't have work on any give day, you can play.

But the not so wonderful thing about self-employment, is when you have all too much free time, because you don't have any clients to schedule meetings with. And during the real lean times, that lack of scheduling issue can lead to the other problem with self-employment: no money.

I'd been stuck in this last one for a little too long this time. Times had been lean before, but... I'd gotten used to not having a car. That was ok. But not having the money to do anything but go to the beach, much less have the money for a beach bunny to go along with it...

Well, that's where I'd found myself last month. And the month before. Girlfriends cost money, and if you don't happen to have any, even the one you had can evaporate like rain in a hot desert. Like my last one, for instance.

Good thing I live close to the ocean. I don't live in the swankier parts of Santa Monica, California, but I do live a bus ride away from the beach. Plenty of time on my hands to go down and watch the skin parade frolicking there, half naked in what goes for swim suits these days.

Of course if you stare too long, they get offended. I've had more than one largely naked coed get highly offended because I didn't look like I could show her a good time. If you can't pay for your pecker to be in her piper, well the conversation gets real short.

Summer was still a few weeks away. The Coeds were deep in finals, and the Summer Vacation crowds weren't thickly covering the beach yet. It was lean sightings as it was mostly families with under-age nubile teens in tow, or moms just a little too much on the sizzle-lean side, not the real lean side. There was the heifer and porker crowd, not the filly and race horse girls. I know -- I'm shallow. But looking is looking, and since that's all I could afford...

So I got on the bus to go down to what I knew was going to be the leaner crowd areas, if anyone was even there at all. I'd sit and watch the surf, maybe watch any fillies trying to get away from the not yet madding crowds. Hell, if I was lucky, I might even get to watch a kinky couple frolic and then try and discreetly fuck on the beach. That happened once, and while it was nice, they usually kept the beach blanket over them enough to hide any really true memorable action to remember.

It had been a while since my last girlfriend had said goodbye. I had lots of memories for my masturbatory musings, and I was wanting (in the absence of) to have those 'musings' in as many places (public and private) I could. This sort of made up for seeing happy couples everywhere. (Sort of.)

So I'd decided to go and have a little 'personal time' on the beach, thinking of all the people that were going to be crowding this part of the beach soon, thinking of my little forays of beating off without any bush to put it into.

Getting off the bus, I was happy to see almost no one this far up. Oh, there were the happy couples here and there, and the single women sunbathing in little clumps and one of two off by themselves, but not too many. I decided to take a walk until I got further away.

At one point, the ocean had washed some of the beach away, and it left a hill with a scooped out area of privacy where I decided to set myself down in. Privacy ironically, not that far away from what beach goers there were there.

I'd unzipped my pants and I was about to pull my prick out, when all of a sudden I heard kids screaming, running in my direction. Turning, there was a family coming up quick, the kiddies already running towards the ocean and ready to splash in the surf. Good thing I hadn't gotten too far along in what I wanted to do.

I quickly zipped and grabbed my coat (handy for covering my sins), and I was up and moving before I had a chance to reach true pervert status. Cussing under my breath, I headed for the other side of a jetty close by, thinking I'd have the cover I was looking for there.

Of course, on the other side were one of those couples I mentioned earlier, sunbathing by themselves with the cover of the large rocky pier hiding their little secret private beach cove. It would have been just perfect for me, but the best spot was already taken.

Not being the kinky sort unfortunately, they were merely sunbathing. I looked up the beach and saw another, less prominent scoop of sand that, unfortunately, wouldn't give me the privacy I wanted from this couple. I got far enough away so that it wouldn't be too obvious if they looked and sat down again.

I was starting to get paranoid. No matter where I tried to go, it seemed that there was someone there. The thought occurred to me to just pack it in and come back when the sun was about ready to go down. No, I thought. I'd come this far...

I watched the couple as they spread out on their blanket, seeming to go to sleep. I unzipped my pants again, and started to pull my member out again, covering my activities as best as I could with my coat (at least in their direction).

With the thrill of being discovered again, I was having a hard time getting myself to attention. Not wanting to draw anybody to call the police, I watched as first the man and then the woman got up and ran towards the surf.

Great, I thought. Go play in the surf. Give the old pervert a little bit of privacy to beat his meat with.

Now that the interruptions were splashing in the water, I started stroking myself with determination. I wanted to cum big time in the sand in front of me, and feel that this hadn't been a wasted trip.

I was getting my strokes up to speed, building a nice hardness to my throbbing prick, when I heard, "Don't stop on my account," coming from behind me.

"Shit," I said, jumping several inches off the sand. Turning around, I saw a forty-something woman, dressed in a flowing Indian hippie skirt with a flimsy white Indian top on sitting down next to me. She wasn't bad looking, but she wouldn't draw most thirty-something's attention in her direction.

As she leaned into me, her right hand reached under my coat and took over from where my hand had fallen away from. She inched closer, sitting herself next to me and laying her head on my shoulders. Covering me in the direction of the now coming out of the water couple, she started brushing her fingers over my now wet head, using the cum starting to wet me to massage me into a rock hard fountain about ready to rocket.

Then she stopped.

She started getting up on her knees, and I started wondering, What's she going to do next? She crawled around to be sitting in front of me, and I was about to ask her if she was going to do what I thought she was going to do; suck me off in full view of anyone passing by on the bike trail just over the rise? Or...

Instead, she hiked her skirt up, pulling it high enough for me to see her glistening brownish crotch hair shining through the fabric. She moved the coat to the side, and moved forward, knee step by knee step until she was in position and lowered herself onto my now really throbbing prick.

"Let me pull your pants down a little more," she said, reaching underneath me and yanking. "Wouldn't want that zipper to catch us in the wrong place." No, we wouldn't.

I slipped inside of her so easily I was afraid I'd come right then and there, as she took me in all the way up to my balls. As she was kneeling on either side of me, she tightened herself up and started gently rocking on me.

"Do you do this often?" I asked, a moan coming right after I said it.

"Do what?" she asked, smiling and pulling the threads at the neck of her blouse loose. I saw her two two rather firm tits close up and personal as I was able to look straight down between. This only got me even more excited. What was she going to do? Have me suck on a tit while she rocked back and forth on me? Here in public? This was one bold hippie chick!

"Ah, don't you think it's going to be obvious what we're doing?" I asked, the words getting more ragged as my breath became more excited.

"What's a matter? Don't you want a little excitement in your life?" she said, sounding terribly amused. It was then that I heard the sound of the helicopter coming our way.

Now in California, the beach patrol regularly did helicopter overflights of the beach. 'Looking for illegal activity' I guess. And I couldn't think of much more 'illegal activity' than fucking on the beach in broad daylight.

She stopped fucking me for a second and leaned in. "Don't worry," she whispered close into my ear. "They see hippie chicks sitting on their man all the time. They won't think anything of it. Trust me. They don't have that much imagination."

I thought I was going to start deflating, but she did a few squeezes inside of her with her muscles, and I responded stiffening back into rock hard in a heartbeat. "How do you do that?" I asked her, breathing hard in between each word.

Her mouth was still close to my ear, and she whispered, "Practice," as the sound of the chopper started disappearing into the distance heading towards the more crowded areas of the beach. "You want me to keep practicing on you?" she asked, with a throaty laugh that both tickled and sent me even higher.

"Yes," I said, letting it come out with a moan of ecstasy I didn't expect.

"Good," she purred. "Now gently pull my top away and start giving back."

I looked at her now erect tits just inside the soft cotton, and reached up to pull her top to either side. I quickly looked in either direction of us up and down the beach, and noticed that the couple not too far away were once again seeming to sunbath or sleep.

"Suck my tits," she commanded me softly, and my mouth reached in and I spread the top further, catching first one tit and then the other in my mouth and sucking them between my lips.

"Yes," she said, sounding for the first time like she was getting aroused. As if to show me, she started rocking harder and harder on me, lifting and slamming down on me as she did.

"Are you a belly dancer?" I managed to ask in a rough whisper.

"Yes," she said, her words also coming more ragged now. When I didn't move in to suck, she leaned into me, whispering a moan into my ear, "Lucky you."

Yes. Lucky indeed, I thought as I was feeling myself about to burst inside of her. I felt a load coming unlike any I'd ever felt before about to explode out of me. "Oh, God," I moaned.

"Oh, Goddess," she said, her moan threatening to explode in my ear.

She rocked the last few rocks fast and furious, and I felt her coming as I felt half my body beat inside of her. Her cunt tightened up to the point that I thought she was going to draw me up inside her all the way, and then she slumped onto me. I could feel her sweat soaking through both the Indian top and my tee shirt too.

I was drawing in breath as hard as I could, trying to calm my racing heart, and I felt her tits bouncing back and forth against my chest. Where did you come from? I thought. And where have you been all my life?

"As soon as you can, there's some paper napkins in my side pocket."

"There's a pocket?" I asked, not really thinking at this point about much other than my still throbbing cock and the ocean of semen that was now pouring out from inside of her. All of a sudden, it occurred to me that my pants were probably soaked.

"Don't worry," she said, seeming to read my mind. "We'll take a little romp in the surf to wash all the way off."

"But I didn't bring a swimsuit," I said dumbly.

"Have a little imagination," she whispered, taking the napkin I had found and putting it between her legs to sop up most of what was drooling down her legs. "You'll get used to it."

"What? You mean fucking on the beach in broad daylight?"

"Like... Fucking just about anywhere we can find to fuck," she said, and hiked up her skirt to lever herself off me. Reaching for my hand, "Zip up and let's go for a swim, slim."

I started to say my name, but she leaned in again and locked lips with me, sticking her tongue deep inside. After I had my zipper up and was ready to stand, she grabbed my hand and said, "Sheila," pulling me up to standing. "Now, come on. Let's for for a swim. More than enough time to talk later."

--------------------

Sheila and I had the best summer I've ever had. You can't imagine all the places there are in LA fuck out in the open. In the hills. On the bus late at night coming back from the farther beaches. Behind the Hollywood sign...

Yes, Sheila had imagination. And I never had to beat off (alone) again.