All Comments on 'Altered Genesis Ch. 12'

by DorineHighcoven

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely phenomenal. I’m glad society is slowly becoming what this story describes. Inevitable.

jdworks34jdworks345 months ago

I like these additions!

I had read the old one where there was an immediate time skip to him working in the office, these slice of life episodes are so statisfying!

AaronSatieAaronSatie3 months ago

I was a fan of the original series but was concerned about the lack of male pleasure. I was hoping to see pegging or anal orgasms (not simply milking) take the place of a regular orgasm so that men could get something out of sex. However, I understood that did not fit well within the universe. I must say, the male pill was perfectly executed and I'm not bothered at all about the lack of male release now. It's a great compromise and seems like sweet torture. The descriptions of Dean or Ken suffering helplessly after they should have finished are great. Also, I love the talk about permanently denying men in chapter 3. This series is going very well. Please keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDorineHighcoven@DorineHighcoven
I like to fantasize about a matriarchal society filled with hot young studs that respect and obey women. I don't like most femdom because it is usually aimed at men. Instead, I love to play around with ideas of role reversal, where men are objectified and women are powerful an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES