Altered Genesis Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita's arms were clearly much stronger than Ken's legs because it didn't take her long to go from holding one of his ankles in each hand to firmly gripping both of them under her left arm, with his butt lewdly pointing upward, ready to be spanked by her free hand.

Ken had the biggest balls that Dean had ever seen and now they had fallen between his legs during the struggle. With his legs bound together by her insurmountable grip they were squeezed upwards between his thighs in the classic bare bottom spanking position that seemed to turn ladies on so much.

Rita had completely immobilized him and placed him in a perfectly choreographed spanking position that enabled her favoured hand to choose between his ass and his swollen balls.

Dean's heart quickened and his cage felt tighter. He glanced to Lady Lockwood who was showing approval with a satisfied smile.

The camera lady walked in closer, lowering the camera to his hairless, bleached crack and bountiful balls.

"Quite well kept for a meninist terrorist! Somebody's a closet whore! Don't worry pretty boy, I'll sort you out and make you into my buck soon enough. You'll be serving the matriarchy and worshiping Goddess in no time!"

WHACK SLAP WHACK

Rita began raining down matriarchal fury on the dissident butt cheeks, eliciting a muffled moan from Ken.

"These belong to me now!" she said while firmly patting his exposed balls.

Rita lifted the immense weight of her butt off him.

"I'll never obey you. I'm a strong independent man!"

"We'll see about that!"

Rita took Ken's right ankle in her free hand and spread his legs apart to reveal an erection so large that it must have been from a femme's fantasy.

"What's this then?! A big submissive stiffy!"

The camera lady zoomed in again to catch a bead of precum oozing out of cock like a self-lubricating dildo.

"Looks to me like you love being spanked by a strong femme."

"Uuhh what!?" Ken murmured in aroused confusion.

Still holding his legs, Rita stood up and sat back down on top of him in amazon position.

"Time to learn your true purpose boy!"

With her free hand she guided his cock underneath her night gown to her saturated pussy.

"No please! Stop! Aaahhh!"

The boy moaned like a wanton slut as his giant veiny cock was slowly enveloped against his will.

"Don't worry pet. My cock magic will stop you from cumming!"

She folded the boy in half and began rock back and forth on top of him with violent vigour. Dean knew that it was an act but Ken would have been totally powerless to stop her if he tried.

"Vir obediet. Mea est omnis voluptas. Semen ad me pertinet," the words flowed forcefully from Rita's mouth as her hairy pussy began consuming it's prey.

Dean felt a sharp pain in loins as his long suffering cock pressed against its prison. A similar spell had been cast over his cock 6 months ago and he had not experienced the sweet release of orgasm since. Instead, he felt a constant low level arousal. Even the slightest sexual thought could send his heart racing and make him embarrassingly hard, feeling on the edge of a release that would never come. In moments like this he was glad that the cage was there to prevent him from making a humiliating scene.

He reminded himself that the frequent erections wouldn't be an issue anymore if he could just get to have an orgasm again. But only these seedy old witches could break the spell over him.

Ken continued to utter pornographic grunts and groans that gradually shifted from distressed pain to submissive ecstasy.

Rita was completely having her way with him now. Her juices began to drip down his dark red balls as if she was digesting his masculinity. One camera lady was focused on Ken's face while the other was zoomed on his helpless cock, balls and ass. His mouth went wide and his eyes rolled back into his head.

"Oohh G-godddess!"

He began shaking uncontrollably. Dean knew this sensation well. Normally a boy would cum at this point, but the coven's diabolical cock magic was blocking his orgasm. His cock was only becoming more and more sensitive now. The sensation was unbearable, not something that any boy could endure without being restrained. But Rita was only thinking about getting to her orgasm while Ken was locked in a deep trance of overstimulation. With a giant dump of oxytocin, he was being deeply bonded to his mistress. His mind was her empty canvas.

"Good boy! That's it! Obey me!" she grunted.

Ken's struggling groans only pushing her towards orgasm with more alacrity.

Rita brought the full force of her body behind each thrust as she used his monstrous cock as a tool for her gratification. She was truly taking what was hers.

Suddenly, she pulled him out and rocked forward to move her pussy to his face.

"Oohhhh yes!!! Good boy!!"

A torrent of thick mucus sprayed forth from her temple and splashed across Ken's face. As if instantly converted to the will of the Goddess, he opened his mouth and gratefully tried to swallow her entire barrage feminine conquest. But it was clear that Rita's objective was to paint him in her essence as wave after wave of fluids struck his handsome face.

When she was finished, she stepped away satisfied and the camera zoomed in on his dazed cum-covered face and lingered there for a few moments as he stared down the lens.

"And that's a wrap for today ladies!" Lady Lockwood called out.

Applause erupted around the living room. There must have been quite a few more ladies around the corner and out of Dean's sight.

"Great work Rita. That's exactly what I was looking for. I think the audience will really buy that."

Rita slowly got up while breathing heavily.

"Thanks Aali," she said.

"Okay. Now pack up and get out of here. Ken needs his beauty sleep after that one."

Ken lay completely motionless on his back with an unsatisfied rock hard erection.

"Pardon me domina, Dean is here to see you," the host bowed slightly, almost as if he was speaking with royalty.

Lady Lockwood turned with a surprised smile.

"Well well, look who's come back for more work," she said.

"Um. Actually, I'm not planning to renew my contract," Dean blurted out.

The lighting lady was rolling up a cable and suddenly froze and looked up at him.

There was a pause.

"This way," Lady Lockwood commanded sternly.

She led him around the corner through a crowd of half a dozen femme. He noticed at least three of the femme taking a long look at his caged cock as it bobbed and danced with each step.

Among them was a tall lady in a black dress that reached the floor. The turtle neck and long sleeves covered as much skin as possible. From here keck hung a large pendent with the triple moon symbol of Dibella, the unmistakable trademark of a representative and spiritual leader of the church.

"Pardon me Mother, I'll deal with this now. Be with you in a moment," lady Lockwood said.

"I'm sure that you shall," the gynarch spoke while looking Dean up and down with hungry eyes.

The domina lead Dean to her room and closed the door behind them. It was filled with a plethora of Dibellan imagery and icons. She didn't bother to hide her faith in the femme-supremacist religion anymore.

"How dare you disrespect me like that in front of the coven," she scolded before giving a stinging slap across the face that made his left ear ring.

"Forgive me domina. I forget my place," he looked at the floor as he spoke.

She sat down on he bed, "Fetch my paddle and come across my knee."

Dean glanced at the paddle hanging from the wall and paused.

"NOW BUCK!"

This prompted Dean to quickly comply.

What followed was a blur of agony and rapid fire insults. Dean had been spanked many times before, but those were usually part of intimate foreplay; something to help a lady relax and get in the zone. This was different. It wasn't about her pleasure; she was after vengeance.

Dean tried to get up but lady Lockwood only clamped down on his balls much tighter with her things in response. Dean's attempts to resist only made the agony worse and she squeezed his swollen balls.

"10 more for resisting me," she scolded, "I want to hear you count."

WHACK

"One!" Dean said.

"I said count! I didn't hear anything."

WHACK

"One!" Dean yelped.

"Louder!"

WHACK

"ONE!" Dean screamed.

"Good. That's how a good boy counts. Only nine more sweetie."

By the time Dean had counted to ten, tears began welling up in his eyes. He managed to prevent them from magnifying his shame by rolling down his cheeks for a time. But after the 5th swat he utterly broken.

When it was over, he could barely stand and certainly couldn't sit. He gingerly dropped to his knees and leaned against the domina's bed.

"Sure, your contract is up," she said dismissively, "If you were expecting me to let you out of chastity just because of that you are sorely mistaken. You are free to do what ever you like, but that cage belongs to me so it's illegal for you to damage it. Even if you could, good luck getting out of a Highcoven series X. Without this key, you aren't ever getting it off if you want to stay intact.

I've given you everything: an easy life, safety and security and you want to throw it away for some outmoded dream of independence. The fact that you would give all that up is an insult. What a shame, it's such a waste for you to be locked up forever."

Dean silently starred at the neatly made bed.

"Look. I'm a really nice lady. I just want what's best for you. Summer holidays are starting next week, I just need you to work one more month at Lakshmi's. After that I promise that I'll respect what ever decision you make."

"Okay, domina," Dean did his best to hide the resentment in his voice.

Part of him celebrated the fact that he would still be seeing her. That part frightened him.

"Now, up you get," she said calmly.

She directed Dean towards the door with a hand on his back.

Humiliation hit him like a tsunami as he found almost a dozen ladies on the other side of the door enjoying quiet conversation. More than half of them turned to looked at him as he made is walk of shame with his bright red bottom.

"Well it sounded like you sure took care of that problem Aali," the Dibellan Gynarch called out and laughter erupted in the room.

Dean put his head down and made his way to the front door.

"I was just complimenting Rita on her performance. There's a huge demand for her talents in the industry. Every real lady loves to imaging that kind of dominance."

Dean collected his clothes and made his way home.

12