Altered Genesis Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Shirly Garner! You've been a wonderful audience, good night!"

The crowd surged once again with a standing ovation from most of the ladies in the audience. The deafening applause rolled on for almost a whole minute.

He finished the rest of his cocktail as the applause died down. One more drink could have him really making a mess of himself. Looking around the table, the ladies were all quite relaxed and steady. He knew that a young male such as himself could never keep up with these giant, experienced femme.

As the jazz band returned to the stage, Dean found himself glancing at the door.

"Another round, Dean!" Diane announced and the table responded with a cheer.

"Sorry ladies, I have an early start tomorrow," he said as he got up from his stool. "I'll be getting a cab now."

"Already!?," Diane frowned, "Why do you have an early start on a Saturday?"

Dean hadn't thought of an excuse, so he said the first thing that came to mind.

"Going to the gym and some work around my apartment," he said.

"Oh my, working on the bod and the housework. How progressive of you Deany!" Fiona chimed in.

This comment elicited smiles all round and he felt Mary's hand on the small of his back as she stood next to him, a full head taller than he was.

"I'll walk him to the taxi rank," she said.

"No problem, I can get this round while you take care of Dean," Diane replied with a wink.

"Good night you two!" Kate called out in a sing song tone, causing all the ladies to laugh again.

"Good night, sisters!" Mary responded on Dean's behalf.

All the disoriented boy could do was smile and wave as the pair turned around together.

They walked together towards the exit with her hand around his waist. The room was spinning and she suddenly yanked him to his left with an effortless and commanding grasp.

"Exit is this way baby," she said, "Are you feeling okay?"

Her unintentional femme-handling of him only reminded him that he was physically at her mercy, especially in his current state. She guided him past the bouncer and onto the street with her right hand around his waist and left hand on his abs.

"Don't you worry, I've got a cab on the way."

She comforted him by stroking his front. Even in his drunken state, he could tell that it was more for her benefit than his. Her fingers gently traced his fatless abs and paused against his sharply defined pectorals through his shirt with self-serving exploration. Her thinly veiled lust triggered his cock even further and started sending him into a panic. He just wanted to get out of there and away from this creepy old lady.

"Thanks," he said slowly.

"Hey, have you ever stayed at the Hilton?"

She waved her phone in front of his face. The screen showed an image of a deluxe room with a queen-sized bed, with regal interiors and a spa.

"I know, let's book a room! Just this once."

Her manicured finger was hovering over the 'Book Now' button. Dean had always dreamt of living in such opulence. He desperately wanted to indulge himself, but knew all too well what the cost would be. If he got in a cab with Mary, there would be no stopping her from getting everything she wanted from him. This would ultimately add the title 'office slut' to his already sordid reputation.

But his cock was now rock hard and probably obvious to the average on-looker. His body was practiced at surrendering to the desires of a lady, it longed to be taken and enveloped by an alpha femme once again. But he resisted with all of his strength.

"I would love that. But no thank you. Not tonight. I must be going."

The driverless cab stopped in front of him and Mary opened the door and guided him in with a hand on his butt.

He sat in the nearest seat then tried to close the door behind himself but was met with a solid wall of resistance. She used her body weight to effortlessly keep the door open so she could follow him in.

"Please Mary! Leave me be!" he yelled in panic.

Mary glanced behind her to a few other ladies and the bouncer. They looked up at her with concern in response to Dean's protest.

Embarrassed, she let the door go and Dean quickly shut it and the cab sped off, taking him home.

12