Altered World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That did NOT help Mike get himself under control.

Just then, Leilani and Alicia pulled into the driveway, honking the horn of Alicia's car. There was a load of beer, some large glass steins, and a whole back seat of various foods, some healthy for Alicia, and a ton of snack food for everybody else's game night snacking.

The group got all of their game night supplies unloaded into the house, and Mike took a few minutes to shower before the game started, since he had biked up to the shop and Brian had turned off the AC while he was out of town for the weekend, despite telling Mike he had to pull 10am to Midnight shifts at the shop for the 3 day weekend, and it being the beginning of summer.

Once Mike was out and in clean clothes, Jan made sure everybody had a big mug of beer. It was her house and she didn't mind Leilani drinking, as the ladies were all planning on a sleepover after the game, and the closest neighbor was half a mile away.

Mike got the game started, brought the characters together in Sandalwood, and set up the murder the group was to investigate. It was all going good. The ladies were MUCH better about staying on topic and playing the game. Everybody was having fun, especially Mike.

There were sexual jokes and tons of innuendo tossed about, but when it was done by five sexy smart ladies, it was 1000 times better than a room full of sweaty dudes breathing heavily because of sex jokes. Mike was thinking it was time to drop the usual losers and make this his main gaming group.

He DID notice that whenever one of the ladies rolled any dice, they always came up within 3 numbers of the max, or 2 numbers for the 6, and 1 number for the 4 sided dice. He went with it anyway, since this was about fun, and not being a rule monkey.

Then his phone dinged with incoming messages. From Brian at the Con.

"Excuse me a moment, ladies. It's the asshole, so I gotta make sure it's nothing important" Mike apologized as he checked his phone.

Brian: Hey, loser! We're having a blast! Shame you couldn't make it!

Mike: Yeah, shame. I'll make it next time.

Brian: Hey, guess who we ran into! And who REALLY likes gangbanging for a little nose candy!

A movie file pinged into his incoming. It was Mike's girlfriend, Karynn. She was dressed in the elf costume Mike loved to fuck her in. The next couple of minutes shattered Mike's world.

Brian must have been taking the video, because he was the only one not in it. She had a guy in each of her holes, and was jacking off one with each hand, and her eyes were glazed in a drug induced haze of lust.

She was moaning and shuddering with her eyes rolled back as Jan's boyfriend thrust his cock into her mouth. She had Leilani's and Marcy's boyfriend's cocks in each of her hands, jacking them furiously as they pumped her fists like they were pussies. Kim's boyfriend was underneath her buried to the hilt in her cunt while Alicia's man was behind her, thrusting rapidly into her ass. They all laughed and hi fived before each of the douchebags pulled out and came on her face, tits or ass.

The guys all joked that Mike was such a loser and had no idea they were banging his slut, or how many times they had done it while he was working, and that their dumb ass girlfriends had no idea what they were doing. They all bragged about tag teaming her every time Brian hooked her up with more coke, as that was the only way she could pay for her habit.

She was begging for them to come back and fill her holes again since she hadn't cum yet. Her voice pitched to a high needy whine as she begged for either more coke or more cock.

A small mirror with a line of powder was pushed in front of her, and she greedily snorted it, before grabbing the nearest limp cock and wantonly attempting to suckstart it back to life.

She stopped long enough to look at the cameraman and say "Thanks, Brian. You wanna be my daddy and fuck my little whore asshole again? You guys can fuck me all weekend, and I'll go home and make my loser boyfriend suck your stale cum out of my holes! Wanna help make him my little sissy cuck?"

Another movie file was sent. Brian and Karynn, his now apparently ex girlfriend, laughing as she wiped powder from her nostril and inhaled it again. She turned and bent over and let Brian stick his cock in her ass. She laughed as she told him she'd given Mike the story about not being able to wait to spend the weekend in Atlanta. They were in his bed. Brian. Fucked. Mike's. Girl. In. Mike's. Bed.

Mike knew the day. Brian had listened to him talk about how excited he was to spend the weekend with her at the Con, then left to go get them lunch. He'd said he had gotten caught in traffic behind an accident.

Mike was livid. If Brian had been there, Mike likely would have choked him out, probably beyond unconscious. He seethed as Brian messaged him again.

Brian: Man, your girlfriend is one hot fuck! She loves my cock! Dude, she blew me and let me fuck her ass before I gave her to the guys! I can't believe you're such a loser you let a hot cunt like this get away from you! She's a complete whore! We'll talk about your new sissy duties when I get back, bitch boy!

Mike: You do realize when you get home, I am going to beat you until your brother can't recognize you, right? I will make it my mission to destroy your life, and the lives of those fucking douchebags you're with. I hope nothing happens to your store while you're gone!

Brian: Bitch, anything happens to my store and I'll fuck you up six ways from Sunday! My store better be pristine or I'll fuck your bitch's ass in front of you and make you suck my cum out before I make you suck me clean!

Mike: You need to take this to heart. If I ever see you again, I am going to fuck you up so bad you'll never walk again. Don't ever contact me again. I'll think about whether your shop would look good with a gasoline bath while you're gone.

Brian: Fuck you, you sissy bitch! You run my store or I'll fuck you and your little bitch up so bad, neither of you will ever be able to sit again!

Then Mike blocked the number, stood with his hands shaking for a moment, nostrils flaring. He felt destroyed inside. He wanted to die, right then, right there.

He screenshot the conversation and forwarded it to Derrick, along with the videos and a message that they needed to talk. It was late enough that he knew Derrick would be in bed, so he wouldn't get a response until morning.

Then he messaged Karynn and told her to call him in the morning once she woke up. He mentioned nothing about the conversation or the video. We wanted to. He wanted to scream and cry and yell. He wanted to demand answers. But he needed to be calm when he spoke to her.

Only after the messages were sent did he allow his composure to slip. He didn't know how he kept it together that long.

"FUCK!" Mike yelled, tossing his phone onto the table and walking away, tears in his eyes. Rage clouded his face, and his fists clenched in fury.

The ladies all jumped when he yelled, and looked at him in confusion and worry as he walked out of the room, then out of the house and screamed at the sky when he was outside.

He realized he'd left his phone inside and unlocked when Jan and Kim came out and hugged him from both left and right. Jan was crying, and Kim looked ready to axe murder someone.

"Mike, we saw the videos. We're so sorry," Jan said, sobbing into his shirt.

Nobody said anything else for a few minutes, they just hugged with Mike in the middle, all trying to make their hurt and anger go away.

Finally, they pulled Mike back into the house. Leilani, Marcy and Alicia were all in various states of distress, or pure fury, in Alicia's case.

"Well," Jan said after a while, "I guess we're all single, now."

"F...f...f-f-fuck! D..d..douche b-b-bags!" Kim cried.

"I'm going to cut that cheating motherfucker's dick off and make him eat it!" Alicia seethed.

A chorus of "yeah" circled around the room, sniffling and crying still happening.

Marcy picked up her 20 sided die, and with a sigh, rolled it.

"Alter Perception roll. None of us care about those useless fucking cuntbags" she intoned emotionlessly. Like a die roll could help them not feel the hurt and betrayal.

The die stopped on 20.

The sniffles and crying stopped. Mike felt the anger and hurt drain from him like a glass being emptied into the sink. He really didn't care if the whore banged his boss and former friends. Well...he cared, but the ache was dull and muted.

The ladies each had the same look on their faces. None of them cared. He still did, but he had been with Karynn for four years. But it was over now.

Then, shock.

"Holy shit!" Mike said, "did...did that role just...make us feel better? Did it...affect the real world?"

Stunned, Marcy looked at her die, shaking her head.

"It doesn't work that way, does it?" She asked, "it's just a game! It can't affect the real world! Right?"

"One way to test it," Leilani said, picking up her 20 sided die.

"Alter Perception roll: Kim doesn't stutter anymore," she said, rolling the die.

It came to a stop on 19.

"Kim? Say something," Jan said.

Blushing, Kim opened her mouth to speak, stopped in fear, then tried again.

"I hope Mike can hear me talk without stuttering," she said, rushing, as the words came out clearly and perfectly.

Her eyes opened wide, a gasp escaping her lips, as she cried out in relief and joy.

"Passionately pleasurable pulsating pussy pounding plump pink penis!" She screamed out, a look of wild joy as she smiled. Apparently, she had a dirty mouth.

"What the hell?" Alicia asked, "is this really happening? What else can we do?"

She picked up her own die and prepared to roll it.

"Alter reality roll: we all take on the forms of our characters for the night" she said, and rolled the die.

"20!", Exclaimed a black skinned woman with 2 curved horns and a prehensile leathery tail sticking 3 feet out of the back of her rather brief "robes". Lots of skin showed, and her hair had turned a dark shade of red that flowed down her back in a long braid. Her tongue was forked, and her legs ended in small cloven hooves.

The sides of her large, dark tits jutted from behind the abbreviated cloth halter top, and the bottoms were more robe themed loin cloth that only covered the crack of her ass and crotch, allowing plenty of supple cheek to show.

She had turned into her Demonling. She was even more exotically beautiful than she had been before the roll.

Arrayed before Mike was a bevy of exotic fantasy delight. Alicia as her Demonling. Beside her was a 6'3 vision of Nordic beauty and raw strength wearing an abbreviated set of fur lined leather halter top and bikini briefs must be Jan's barbarian, Gudrun. The halter did a poor job of containing what must have been at least G cup tits, as she was fondling and rubbing them in ecstatic delight.

Next was the blue haired petite elf, standing 4'8, dressed in a leather corset, with diaphanous black silk sleeves and very tight black leather pants that appeared to be sprayed on to display a distinct camel toe and glorious ass. Her ears were long and pointed, and her blue eyes now had the quality of sapphires as she stared at Mike with smoky bedroom eyes. This was Kim as Whispersong.

There was a fiery haired beauty, freckled and busty, with a golden tiara in her hair, wearing a nearly see through pink housecoat as a robe, with no underwear. Quarter sized areola with firm pencil eraser nipples and a heart shaped short pubic patch clearly on display, her whole body made to be a sexual playground. This was Marcy as she envisioned Marciella.

Then there was the last. She stood 3 feet tall, with an hourglass figure and black hair pulled into twin pigtails. She had pouty lips and firm tits with a tight ass. She was dressed like a 3 foot tall exotic dancer in a leather bikini. This was Leilani as Penny Pigtails, the exotic dancing halfling bard.

"Shit!" Piped the halfling, "I didn't realize how short 3 feet is! I should have chosen a taller race!"

"I think you look like an adorably sexy snack," rumbled Gudrun, lustily, "I could keep you in my bag and pull you out whenever I needed something to...munch on while we travel."

"So..." Mike started, then paused, clearly adjusting the tent forming in his pants, "do we keep on playing for the night?"

"Oh, we're going to play," the elf said seductively, "I'm just thinking we need to take tonight's game in a new direction!"

"I agree!" Jan said, "my turn. Alter reality roll: Mike becomes whatever NPC we are interacting with tonight to fulfill whatever fantasy we have!"

She picked up and rolled, another 20.

"Ok, I gotta ask," Mike said, "how is it nobody has rolled under a 17 tonight?"

"Simple," replied the halfling, "we all bought loaded dice when we bought the game. Gotta say, too, I'm glad we did!"

The smoky eyed elf who had been eye fucking every other person in the room picked up her die, kissing it, then holding it out with her other hand pointing at Mike.

"Alter Reality roll: Mike will have no limit to how often his cock gets hard, and can cum a full strength load with every orgasm! His cock is also 3 inches longer, and proportionately girthier, than he is now, and adds another 3 inches to the normal size of whatever form he is in!" She grinned as she rolled, looking Mike right in the eye.

She had been thinking of her own boyfriend's lack of impressiveness in the package department, and made her roll before finding out the peritnent facts.

"Yay! Another 20!" Boomed the giant tittied lusty barbarian they all knew as Gudrun.

"Oh, shit!" Mike exclaimed, pulling his pants out to look into them at his package. He had already been a respectable 7 inches at the beginning of the night! Sure enough, he saw a sizable difference. He thought he could mug somebody with what was in his boxer briefs now.

Leilani got a wicked look in her halfling eye as she prepared to make another roll.

"Alter Perception roll: Mike is no longer a one woman man. He is faithful to all 5 of us equally. None of us will feel any jealousy of the others as long as we all get time with Mike or each other," she declared, rolling the die before anyone could object.

Another fucking 20, Mike saw with sudden great joy. He looked forward to many great times pleasing each of these amazingly delightful women. He grinned happily at the thought. Odd. He knew he'd just been changed, but felt ok with it.

All 5 of the women cheered.

Alicia grinned at Leilani, failing to look stern as she had initially intended.

"You do realize I think you just made me bisexual?" She asked.

"Whoa. Fucking sweet! I've wanted to know what you taste like for a while now," Leilani answered.

Jan nodded, "me, too!"

"And lastly, for the moment," Marciella said softly, picking her die up, "Alter reality roll: whenever one of our fantasies starts, the room changes to the matching scenery or terrain!"

A 17 came up on the die, everybody feeling instinctively that it was a successful roll.

"Oh, tonight is just going to be magical!" Jan clapped with excitement, with each of the other ladies nodding their heads in enthusiastic agreement, as they watched her enormous jugs bounce heroically when she clapped. The leather halter did not come near to properly containing them.

"Before we start, I just HAVE to know what we're working with tonight!" Kim purred, rubbing against Mike's crotch through his pants.

Once she felt substantial bulge, she quickly undid his belt, opened his pants, and pulled them and his boxer briefs down. A meaty fencepost almost smacked her in the cheek before she pulled back, eyes opened wide in disbelief.

"Oh. My. GOD! How big was it before?" She asked, looking up at his eyes from the other side of that weapon of ass destruction.

"Well," Mike blushed, "I WAS 7 inches..."

"Shit. I was thinking of James and his widdle biddy 5 inch dingus. Well, I have no problems with going from one extreme to the other!" She announced.

She had spoken more out loud since the die was rolled ending her stutter than Mike had heard her speak in the 7 months he had known her.

Whispersong the elf looked like a mouse being hypnotized by a snake as Mike's new and improved combat gear bobbed up and down in time to his pulse. She licked her lips and seemed to be praying as she looked at it hungrily.

"Well, I guess we should start with the fantasies you ladies have been harboring. Will you roll initiatives to see who goes first?" Mike asked, ready to put his new equipment to use.

"Since we all know Kim has been drooling over you since she first laid eyes on you, I vote she goes first," Leilani quipped.

A chorus of agreement resounded from the other three as Kim, in her guise as Whispersong, nearly cried in thanks to them.

"Ok, Mike," she whispered to him, "here we go."

-------------------------------------------------

Mikael slowly came to. His head was foggy and he could feel a goose egg on the back of his head buried behind his long hair.

He checked himself for further wounds, his muscular arms checking his broad chest and thickly muscled legs felt fine. His stomach was rippled with muscle and seemed intact.

"Here, sit up," a feminine voice whispered softly, her voice more felt than heard.

"What happened," he asked, as the fog slowly dissipated from his head.

The beautiful elf in black leather and silk holding him seemed somehow familiar, but he couldn't figure out from whence he knew her. She had 2 wickedly curved long knives on her back, the handles protruding above her shoulders.

They were beyond the city walls, in the thickest part of the forest. He remembered he had been out hunting with his retinue and his harpy of a wife. Since he had been married, the ranger rarely got out into the wilds anymore, the harpy his parents had forced him to marry would shriek usually if he mentioned it.

He had felt the presence of two more of her men at arms in the woods behind him, and wondered if she had tired of him and was going to try to get to the inheritance his parents had left him by simply having him murdered. He was surprised it had taken her this long.

He had been prepared to spring into action, nock an arrow, and defend himself from the bloodthirsty cuckolding thugs when everything had gone black after his noble cunt of a wife started shrieking at something.

"What happened was I was out here, minding my own business, when this shrill shrew of a woman starts yelling at me, and calling me long ear, an almond eyed slut, and a skinny sexless waif," she whispered, a look of disgust in her eyes, "and screamed that my presence would not upset her plans, and blah blah blah, something something bitchy."

"So, I looked and saw she was accompanied by what must be the prettiest man in the city, all long hair and hard muscle, and wearing a wedding band matching hers. I saw his raven black hair, his wife's peak. His strong jaw and cheekbones were delicious So I did what any self respecting thieving guild mistress would do, and stole him," she said, matter of factly.

"You...stole me...thieving guild mistress? You...you're Whispersong, aren't you? Mistress of The Cat's Cradle? What do you intend to do with me? I'm rather sure that the vile shrew you heard yelling would rather let me die than to pay a ransom. I'm actually pretty sure she was about to try to have me killed. You only give her the opportunity to rut with those thugs she called a retinue" he said matter of factly.

"Ransom? My lovely man, why would I ever give back something I have stolen? I steal because I want what I take. I wanted you, thus, I stole you. Now, take off your clothes," she said casually.

"Take off my clothes?" He asked.

A knife was pointed at his throat before he could detect movement, as he found himself again on his back. Two passionate eyes stared at him from above.