Altered World Ch. 01

Story Info
Mike becomes every tabletop gamer girl's fantasy. Literally.
12.3k words
4.78
28.6k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years of age. This is a work of pure fiction.

This is merely the beginning of what should be at least 5 more chapters, possibly more.

All the women in this story are fictional, but the player characters are characters that were created as they are, complete with clothing (or lack thereof) by women I have played tabletop games with in reality.

Send me feedback if there is a gamer girl fantasy you'd like to see written. Please vote and let me know if you like it

---------------------------------------------

Mike Powers was kind of bummed. He had wanted to go to the big Con going on in Atlanta, which all of his friends had gone to, but his boss at the hobby shop had decided HE was going this year. With Mike's friends. And Mike got to stay and mind the small shop and run the games for anybody who might show up. On a freaking Friday. Maybe he'd hit the bar after work.

Yay. All of the regulars were in Atlanta with his asshole boss who had previously told Mike he would be allowed to go. A full weekend of every tabletop game imaginable. Games that Mike could play, instead of having to run himself for the enjoyment of others.

Brian, his dickhead boss, had joked that he would be getting all the gamer girl tail that Mike would miss out on. What a putz.

Sure, some of the women there might want to hook up with an overweight male chauvinist pig that smelt like sour milk and ass, but Mike really doubted it.

All of Mike's "buddies" shrugged and said "hey, Brian's gonna cover the hotel, and he knows some strippers! See ya later, bro" and just fucking left him. Nevermind that Mike was the one who had made all of their reservations, plans, and mapped the route to get there. Nevermind that Mike's connection with the Con organizers had scored them all free passes. Some friends. Fuckers.

Mike sighed. He missed Karynn. His childhood friend who had become his girlfriend when he came home on leave from the Navy the first time when he was 19. Everyone in their neighborhood had laughed at their "surprise announcement" that they were dating, with responses of "fucking finally?" and "no more puppy dog pining from either of you?"

Karynn was his everything. Smart as all get out, pretty, with an athletic toned body that would send a thousand ships to war. She had hair black as a moonless midnight sky, deliciously perky breasts, just enough to fit his hands perfectly, a slim waist leading to slightly flared hips and a rock hard ass that absolutely popped.

And she was a nerd like him. Whenever he played a new game, she was always right there to learn it and play with him. She gravitated towards whatever version of a wild elf the current game had, or something suitable elfin if the game was Sci Fi or urban fantasy.

Karynn and Mike were supposed to drive up together before Brian's sudden announcement that Mike had to stay. She had said she was bringing her elf outfit to wear just for him. Fuck. Now he would be moping AND horny for the whole weekend.

Mike hadn't intended to try to pick any of the ladies up, obviously, as Karynn was at the Con, too. He just REALLY wanted a chance to PLAY instead of running the game. A job running role playing games for pay had sounded great at the time, but it soured quickly.

He also wanted a chance to play with and make love to Karynn for a full weekend without having to worry about Brian calling him in to cover or play an unannounced game for unappreciative jerks.

When people had to pay for a game master, they expected everything to go exactly as they wanted, not as how the dice would normally determine. And some of the players were truly obnoxious. Like it was Mike's fault that Gary rolled a 1 and got Tom killed by goblins.

Mike really only kept this job because of Brian's brother, Derrick. Derrick was Brian's partner in the shop, and made sure Brian paid Mike good money, since Mike was the one who kept the shop in the black. Mike ran the wargames tournaments, ran the card game tournaments, and ran the RPG games for the customers. He handled restocking and ordering product from the distributors, and had good personal relations with all of their reps from the various companies.

Hell, recently, Mike had been getting feelers from some of the reps to see if he might be willing to either relocate to work for them, or run his own shop locally. They knew Brian, and really didn't like him, or his abrasive superior attitude.

Brian played on his phone, looked at porn on the shop computer, and hit on every customer with tits that walked through the door. He drove customers away with his shitty attitude, and it felt to Mike like he was trying to keep his customer base as small as he could.

Before Mike had come along, the shop was kept open only by money from Brian and Derrick's dad, who was himself a business partner of Mike's girlfriend's dad. They ran a string of drug and alcohol rehab clinics with the main location just 3 miles from the shop.

Mike had recently found out some other stuff about Brian, stuff that could put him away in prison for a long time if it got out. Out of respect for Derrick, however, he kept quiet. Derrick knew his brother was a complete fuckup, but he had promised their Mom he would take care of his little brother just before she had passed away from cancer.

Mike was 23, with short sandy blond hair, and was decently built. He had decided when he got out of the Navy that he would at least continue to exercise and be able to socialize so he wouldn't be the stereotypical nerdy gamer. He WAS a nerdy gamer, just not every hour of the day. He had the build of a swimmer, stood 6'2 and weighed 175 lbs.

He went out regularly with his friends from the shop, and a lot of them had started bringing their girlfriends along, too, after the games finished. It lets them get their geek time in, then satisfy their girls with some standard socializing.

All of the guy's girlfriends had become friends, as they all lost their men to the games one or more nights a week, and they had started hanging out with each other on those nights, and formed their own circle.

Some of them had tried to get involved in the regular game nights at the shop. Mike always did everything he could to make them feel welcome and tried to help them enjoy the game, and was usually the only one in the shop who wasn't trying to sniff their panties while they sat at the table.

Not that he didn't appreciate each of them. They were all pretty in their individual ways. He liked to look, but never felt the need to hassle them when they were trying to have fun. He'd have treated any of these women 10 times better than the asshats they were with, but that was just his opinion.

Jan, 31, was a big woman. At exactly 6 feet tall and over 220lbs, she carried her weight well, had enormous breasts (bigger than Mike's head), and a big ass that never quit. Her face was very pretty, with blue eyes, and she always wore makeup that did well to highlight her natural beauty. Her hair was natural blond and always shone, as it hung down to her amazonian ass. She was the most boisterous of the women.

Marcy was a skinny redhead, 21 years old, with freckles everywhere you could see skin. She was 5'5, and weighed 110 at most. Her small A cup breasts were never hidden by a bra, and she had a small, pert butt that was really only evident when she wore yoga pants. Sometimes described as plain looking, she was slight and willowy, with a hint of innocent mischief always visible in her green eyes.

There was exotic Leilani. She was a short woman of Hawaiian descent, 19 years old, standing at a towering 4'6. She was called chubby by the assholes in the group, but Mike preferred to think of her as voluptuous. At 115 lbs, she had C cup breasts that looked huge on her short body, and a cute little tummy bulge, with hips that flared out to a delicious firm ass you could roll dice on and not worry about them falling off. Her hair, like her eyes, was a deliciously dark chocolate color, tightly curly and always shiny. She loved to dance for everybody, and was really good at it.

Alicia was a gorgeously athletic black woman, who could have easily been a cheerleader in college if she chose, but preferred her Marine Biology courses and a strict daily workout routine. She was 21, stood 5'7 and was 110lbs, with beautiful brown eyes. Her B cup breasts were always covered by a lacy black bra visible through the tight white shirts she always seemed to paint on, and had a big muscular ass she always displayed in her yoga pants. She kept her hair in 4 tight braids that twisted back across her scalp and hung off the back of her head.

And lastly, there was Kim. She was 24, and had hair dyed a deep blue. She was 5'2 and 115lbs. And most of that was in her D cup tits and her big, pouty lips. She had a decent ass, a pretty face with eyes almost as blue as her hair, and always looked like she was fucking Mike with her eyes, but had a terrible stutter, and so would never really talk to him. She did all of her game communication through notes, which worked, as Whispersong the thief would hardly ever speak and ruin the mystery she had around herself.

Of course, the other guys almost always ruined it when the women showed up to play. Either their man would try to assert his nerdy dominance over her and refuse to let her speak, or he would try to play her character for her, or the other guys would horndog her and try to impress her away from her boyfriend. It almost always wound up being a one night attempt on the woman's part.

The exception was Karynn. She showed up to every Wednesday night session, to play her wild elf archer, and she spent the whole night pointedly ignoring Brian whenever she played. She didn't like him, she told Mike. He had hit on her constantly since their dad's went into business together.

Mike was lamenting his lost weekend plans and considering locking up early, since he had seen one customer in the last five hours, and was generally trying to avoid having a pity party for himself, when the door chimed as it opened.

In walked Jan, Marcy, and Kim. Jan had a big grin on her face, while Marcy Dashed to the miniatures section and started pulling out an assortment of pre-painted minis. Kim smiled at Mike shyly before dropping her eyes and hugging herself.

"Hey, Mike! Busy night tonight, huh?" Jan asked.

"Oh, yeah. One customer. Made a whopping $7. Today's electricity cost more. I don't know why Brian made me stay to keep the place open," Mike replied.

Kim mumbled something, but when Mike asked her to repeat it, she shook her head and blushed, refusing to speak more than a perfectly insult directed at Brian.

"H..h-h-he's an a-a-asshole" she stuttered softly, then blushed.

"So..." Jan started, "if it's not a hotbed of sales right now, wanna shut down and come hang with us? We all chipped in and bought a new game tonight. Altered World. And we all bought new dice for it. Want to come run a game and have some beers with us? We'll even provide the beer!"

"Ah, what the hell," Mike said, "why not? It's boring as hell here, and I love hanging with y'all! Sure, let's go!"

"Awesome! We'll all meet up at my place. Alicia and Leilani are getting the beer and food. Wanna ride with us?" Jan was excited to play.

She had originally been part of the gaming group until she met her boyfriend and introduced him to the group. The rest of the guys quickly went from being Jan's buddies to treating her as just another girlfriend hanging around and keeping the guys from their game. She really missed throwing dice.

"Well, since my car is in the shop, and you live a bit far away to ride my bike," Mike replied, "I'd love to ride with you ladies."

He brought his bike in and was in the process of locking up the store when Marcy came up with a double fistful of minis.

"Mike, can we use these for tonight? We'll bring them back, but it might help to have minis to use. There's one for each of the characters we have, and more for any NPCs or monsters we might need. Please?" She asked.

Brian would have a shit fit normally if they took anything out of the store for personal use. Even minis that cost less than $1 each. Fuck him.

"Sure, why not?" He answered.

Mike also grabbed map boards and terrain pieces, all the stuff he normally used to set up games that his players always seemed to like. He didn't know yet what this new game was, but he figured he might as well be prepared.

Jen handed Mike the new rulebook to read over while they drove to her place. In the passenger seat, he was reading while Kim leaned up behind him from the backseat to read over his shoulder.

The scent of her shampoo and the feel of her breath against his neck meant Mike was having trouble focusing on the words in front of him.

Just because he wouldn't cheat on Karynn didn't mean he couldn't be turned on by someone else's actions. He was just in control of himself enough to not do anything about it that would jeopardize his relationship.

"Welcome to The Altered World. Where players become powerful adventurers with the ability to alter realities to their whims. This book is compatible with any existing game system you might be familiar with, only adding 2 new game mechanics: Alter Perception, and Alter Reality. These are run as skills that can be used in almost any of the game's encounters, be it combat or roleplay.

"Prepare to see your world changed as The Altered World changes your gaming world, and who knows, possibly the living world, too, as your players see fit!"

Mike chuckled. He'd seen some of the knockoff gaming products before, some small group of guys tossing something together to try to make a few bucks off the gaming community. Some were decent, others were crap. He'd give this one a try, and if it was fun enough, he'd see about ordering a copy for the shop.

Oddly enough, though the print quality and artwork were very good, there was no publisher information. Just a phone number to call for ordering information for other sourcebooks and accessories such as dice.

"Where did you say y'all bought this, Jan?" Mike asked curiously.

"We found it at the weird corner booth at the flea market. You know, the old guy that leers at all the women and offers discounts if we show our tits? We all flashed him our tits and got the game and dice for each of us for $20, instead of $120" Jan laughed.

"No. Sorry, I haven't been to the flea market in a couple of years. I might have to go check it out, even if I don't have any tits to flash for a discount," Mike laughed, thinking that was one lucky old man.

"He has all sorts of stuff. Tabletop games, dice, posters, even some old hot nudie paintings on velvet. He's weird, but he never goes further than asking to see our tits. It's a harmless way for us to get cheap gaming stuff, and unlike Brian, he won't actually try to make us fuck him for discounts," Marcy added.

"Wait, he fucking does that?" Mike demanded.

Fucking Brian was going to be the death of his own store. He had all of the people skills of an over ripe Durian fruit, and was just as pleasant. He'd cost himself so many customers over the years.

Kicked people out or banned them because he thought they were gay, or he didn't like their shirt, or their cologne, or they wanted to play games he thought were lame. Exactly the opposite of someone who wanted to actually make money.

"Ugh! Yeah. He's tried to get each of us to fuck him at least once. We stopped coming in when you're not there because he likes to try to feel us up, too," Jan provided, "he's even gotten our boyfriends to try and talk us into threesomes."

"Fuck. I knew he was garbage, but I didn't know he was THAT bad. I'm sorry, ladies. I'll talk to his brother and see if we can't have a family intervention to keep that shit from happening again," Mike offered.

"Don't bother, Mike. Nothing any of us, or Derrick, for that matter, says or threatens changes it," Marcy said,"if there was another store with someone like you in it, we'd be there instead."

Kim nodded vigorously.

"Honestly, Mike, we only even show up to the bar with you guys because you're there and we can have good conversation. The last time we all tried without you, and just our boyfriends and Brian, the whole night was just them comparing our tits and asses, and trying to talk us into an orgy," Jan said angrily.

"Yeah, dude. So...how about we change topics for now, as we're just getting ourselves more and more pissed off," Marcy suggested.

"Alright," Mike nodded, "what are we looking at group wise for characters?"

He needed to know what people were playing to set up an adventure they would enjoy. He didn't have time to get a full campaign planned, but he could at least get a little prepared before he winged it for them tonight.

"We're just going to use characters we already have made up," Marcy said, "Jan has her busty barbarian Gudrun, Kim has her elven thief Whispersong, Leilani is a halfling bard named Penny Pigtails, Alicia is a Dark Skinned demonling mage named Clarissana, and I'll be running my Human cleric of the goddess of love, Marciella."

"Alright," Mike said, beginning to get the beginnings of an adventure idea as he continued rifling through the book.

He figured he would give them a murder mystery in the large city of Sandalwood. There was already a small premade adventure for it in the back of the book. Depending on how the night went, he'd work up a full campaign for them.

He looked up the rules for the 2 new skills, Alter Reality and Alter Perception. Either could be used almost at will, but the rolls always required a flat roll of the 20 sided die and required at least a 17 to succeed. A roll of 1-3 would have the exact opposite effect of what was desired.

Alter Reality could be used to change the physical world or affect it, and Alter Perception could be used to change what a person saw, believed, or thought.

So, they were powerful, but the high unmodified roll required made it unlikely that it could be used to completely screw the game at will. And it was so simple it really could fit into almost any existing game world of any genre.

Despite coming close to being burned out from running so many games, Mike was looking forward to a group of all women. He was tired of trying to tell chubby geeky dudes it wasn't his job to fulfill their sexual fantasies in tabletop games. It was weird and awkward, and no matter how much he tried to steer the games back on course, the smelly fuckers always wanted to roll dice to try to fuck every female character in the game.

As they pulled up to Jan's house out in the suburbs, a ranch style on 5 acres of property her parents had left her, Kim leaned forward and put her mouth next to Mike's ear and whispered to him.

"Thank you, Mike. I've really wanted to play with you again for a while now!" She said, whispering and singing were the two ways Kim could talk without her stutter severely hampering her speech.

Her proximity, her scent, and her whispered breath in his ear made it so Mike needed to hold the gaming supplies in front of him to hide the tent that had almost instantly formed. Each of these ladies had a boyfriend. And even if he thought they weren't treated properly, Mike wasn't the type to pursue a woman who was attached, even IF he had been available right then.

But the ladies liked to flirt with him, and it was always harmless.

"It's my pleasure, Kim. I've wanted to be able to play with each of you, as your characters always have so much more flavor than any of the guys at the shop. I'm looking forward to a night of actual role playing instead of just one fight leading into the next," Mike replied earnestly, trying to get his dick under control.

"Oh, I'm sure we all have better...flavor...than our dumbass boyfriends," she whispered again, before blushing and looking to the ground.