Altered World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take," snick went the first leather thong keeping his shirt closed with a flick of the razor sharp blade, "off," snick, "your clothes," snick went the last thong.

"Yes, yes! Alright!" He said, suiting action to words as he took his clothes off in short order.

His manhood was becoming engorged in the presence of this beautiful elf in extraordinarily tight leather. Her voice was whispered promises of unknowable bliss, her scent inspiring great arousal. She was quite possibly the most beautiful woman, human or otherwise, he had ever seen.

"Might I ask...how does one steal a man? I assume it involved violence, as I woke up with quite the headache," he asked as he continued undressing before her critical eye.

"I beaned that hideous shrew in the head with a rock, then, to be safe, I beaned your horse, which bucked and threw you to the ground. You hit your head on a rock and passed out. Then, I bribed her guards with 50 gold coins I have buried further in the woods. They left to go get their money! I left her bereft of clothes deeper in the wood." She answered with a wicked smile.

"You have 50 gold coins?" He asked, disbelieving. The local nobility did everything they could to keep gold out of the hands of the commoners.

She snorted, "Gods, no! Why would I bury good money that could be spent on drink and pleasure boys and pleasure girls? I followed them, sneakily, of course, and when they spoke of killing you so they could all take turns shagging your wife, I grew disgusted and waited for them to split up. Once they did, they each got the knife. That's what they get for plotting to kill what I rightfully stole."

He laughed in delight. He liked this bold young elf. He was almost finished undressing, yet held off momentarily before revealing what she probably wanted most to see.

"Well, my young mistress, do you like what you have stolen so far?" He asked, shorn of all but his underbeeches, his muscular chest, arms and legs on display.

She looked at him hungrily, a long knife poised to cut off the underbreeches if he took too much longer.

"So far, but if you don't hurry and show me your sword, I will remove it and take it with me!" She said, impatiently.

"Alright, alright! Patience! Your kind are supposed to be renowned for long life and patience!" He said, dragging down his underbreeches.

She gasped and dodged back as a huge cock the likes of which she had never imagined almost knocked her unconscious. It was enormous!

"Mike, what the fuck? That has to be 13 inches if it's a centimeter!" She cried out, running a single finger up and down it's unbelievable length.

"Madam, my name is Mikael, not Mike. I would not dream of altering your name, please do me the same courtesy! And my sword has been this size since I was 14. It's the reason my wife ruts with the guards and servants. She is afraid of it, and refuses to let me sheathe it in her after her first attempt!"

"You don't remember being Mike," she whispered, remembering the rolls from earlier...Mike BECOMES whatever NPC we are dealing with...and her own...Mike's cock will always be 3 inches longer than what is normal for who he is...

Good gods, this was AWESOME!

"Can you use that weapon?" She asked sharply, masking her excitement.

"Mistress, there are 3 weapons of which I am the supreme master. My cock, my tongue, and my bow. I came out today expecting to exercise my skill with one, and find instead I will be showing my mastery of the other two." He answered with confidence.

"Sweet Lady of Lust! This is amazing!" She whispered, before sticking out her tongue and running it from the bottom of his coin purse and up the long, long route to the helmet.

Mikael gasped as she took his helmet into her mouth, and working his shaft with a spit lubed hand that could only reach about halfway around it. She was stretching her jaw almost as wide as she could to fit the plum sized head into her mouth.

Christ on a pogo stick, this thing was almost as long as her forearm, and bigger around! She hummed in glee as she set about taking his first 4 inches into her mouth, all her skull could fit, but enough to leave her head buzzing like she'd smoked a joint. The taste of his precum was heavenly.

Off in the woods nearby, 4 figures, a halfling, a demonling, a fiery redhead priestess and a blond barbarian, watched in stupefied horny jealousy as their elven friend dealt with a monstrous example of pussy destroying potential. The area around them smelled heavily of feminine arousal as each woman though of their own fantasies, impatient for their own turns.

"I'm gonna need to make an alteration to my character sheet," the halfling whispered as her hands explored her thoroughly soaked bikini bottoms, "that man meat is almost half as long as I am tall, and I WILL take it all in me!"

Whispersong worked her tongue and wet kisses everywhere on the shaft that she could, before Mikael sat up and gently pushed her back. When she growled an animal warning deep in her throat, he held his hands up in a calming manner.

"Forgive me, mistress Whispersong, but one of us is a bit overdressed for the current activities! Kindly get naked so I might return the favor of an oral display." He said calmly, despite his monstrously engorged cock rocking back and forth like a batter at a baseball game taking practice swings.

Frustrated with the lack of speed involved in removing her corset, silks and leather pants, Whispersong expedited the process by use of her long knife. She cut the strings on the corset, and sliced the belt on the pants, then tore the clothes off with speed and determination the likes of which Mikael had never seen. She was bare of any clothes within moments.

She dove back onto that deliciously humongous piece of womb wrecking equipment, desperate to taste more of the precum that was leaking from the tip like a dripping faucet. Her own cunt was dripping honey down her thighs at an incredible rate. She had never been this horny in her life.

Mikael grabbed her ankle, and pulled her astride himself so her delectable honeypot was above his face and they were in a 69. He grabbed her ass and pulled her dripping cunt down to his face and began to lap at her folds as she tried to choke herself on his meaty lance.

Within moments, his tongue had her writhing about on his face, grinding her wet cunt into him, and moaning and whining onto the shaft she had her face impaled upon. His tongue danced across her folds, dipped into her slit and scooped out her nectar. He circled her clit and pressed it from all sides before strumming it with this tongue.

He pulled her muscular cheeks apart and stared at her dainty rosebud as he plunged into her twat with his tongue. He briefly pulled out and ran it lightly over the little pucker, causing a squeal and Whispersong's back to buck wildly as she pushed her ass against his tongue.

He firmed it and pressed it into her ass, tasting the leather that had been tightly wrapped up between her cheeks, and he pressed 2 fingers into her cunt, sawing them in and out as he tongue fucked her rosebud.

Her moans increased in strength as she picked up speed on her up and down movements over the portion of his cock she could fit in her mouth, until she shuddered and came, her ass constricting about his tongue and her cunt muscles tightening about his fingers, as her honeyed girl cum flowed out of her entrance and soaked his chin.

His own orgasm was imminent, he could feel it rising like leviathan from the depths. His hips began to thrust upwards, pushing more of his shaft into her mouth.

"I'm going to come, mistress Whispersong," he told her.

When she made to pull off of his member to stroke him to completion, his hand reached down to hold her in place. She made a whimpering, worried sound, but he held firm.

"I'm sorry, young mistress, but I must insist that you take my seed into your mouth and swallow it. It is coming," he grunted, as he sprayed rope after rope after rope of cum into the back of her throat, allowing his cock to come out just to the head.

The pretty young elf swallowed as fast as she could, but never imagined one cock could cum so much in a single orgasm. There must have been 15 pulses of it. It seemed neverending. The taste was divine, but she had difficulty keeping up.

There were tears in her eyes, and some of his cum had escaped her mouth and ran down her chin. Gasping for breath, she pulled herself off of his cock and laid her head down beside it, staring up at it as it towered over her face like some ancient obelisk full of secret wisdom or power.

She knew she was falling under its power. She didn't think she was upset with that prospect. She shuddered through another orgasm as she thought about what would happen next.

Mikael lifted her petite body off of his own and sat her kneeling beside him. He scooped up the cum that had escaped her mouth and held it to her lips.

"Now, now, my dear. We can't waste any of it," as she opened her mouth and licked his fingers clean and swallowed the last of his sperm.

Gods, she was so wet!

He got up onto his knees, and pushed her over on to her own as he took up position behind her. She arched her back to present her hairless elven cunt to him, mewling with need.

"Put that monster in me! Fuck me now!" She demanded.

"I'm afraid that's not how this is going to work," Mikael calmly responded.

"Fuck me now or I'll cut this cock off and use it on myself!" She replied hotly, drawing a long knife and turning to menace him with it.

He casually caught her wrist and twisted, causing her hand to open and disarming her. He pushed her back around and down.

"No. This is how this will happen, young mistress Whispersong. If I push my cock into this needy twat, it belongs to me. I will ruin you for any other man, ever. I've been cuckolded, and will never again allow it. If you want my cock to grace your folds and fill you with my seed, I'm afraid you will have to...beg for it.

"You will acknowledge that you belong to me, body and soul. Your mouth. Your cunt. Your ass. All are mine. If that is acceptable, you may now beg. If not, you may take your clothes and begone from my presence. What will it be?"

She glared at him balefully, yet filled with need. She was undeniably more aroused than she had ever been in her life, and deep inside, elated that her fantasy was becoming reality.

"I have one condition. I will do all you ask, but only if I may call you Mike. You may have my mouth, my cunt, and my ass at your leisure, but ONLY if I may call you Mike." She panted, obviously turned on beyond all experience.

Mikael thought about it. He disliked his name being changed, but this young elf was an absolute delight, and the prettiest woman he had ever encountered.

"I accede to your request. You, and you alone, may call me Mike, or Sir, at your discretion," he agreed.

"Then...please Mike...Fuck me! I need your cock in me! I beg you to fill me with your seed. Claim my cunt! Claim my ass! Mark me as yours forever so no man will ever tempt me away from you! Whatever you want, just please jam that fat fencepost in my needy cunt and make me yours!" She begged wantonly.

"With great pleasure, my young beauty!" Mikael said, grabbing Whispersong by the hips and slowly pushing his monstrous shaft into her needy wet depths. In one long, inexorable thrust, he slowly penetrated to her deepest depths, pushing aside her cervix at an angle and, feeling every decimeter of movement, eventually bottomed out in the petite elven beauty.

Her eyes had gone crossed and she was uttering only disjointed syllables, "my....uh....frig...bru..."

as she pushed back against him. Once his thighs touched her own, he stopped to ensure she was as able to get as adjusted to his size as she could.

Mikael started to slowly thrust in and out, to a constant whimpered moaning, Whispersong trying to find control of her voice as the man with a giant's cock attempted to split her in half like a piece of cordwood. In and out he sawed, his rod so thick it's every movement scraped across her g spot, making the elf shudder and utter more nonsense syllables.

After her third shuddering orgasm he pushed her head down to the ground and kept it there, as he picked up the pace of his thrusts. Her groans become cries of passion, her vision darkening as bliss overrode her senses. Her whole existence became centered on the exquisite sensations in her dripping, spasming pussy, stretched wide and pounded by the largest object she had ever imagined could penetrate her.

She couldn't even form the thoughts to wish she could scream words, her most coherent thoughts being uttered out loud as "guh...guh...guh...guh.." as her eyes were rolled back in her head.

In the woods, Alicia giggled, "my God, I think he just fucked another speech impediment into her!" All 4 women had their hands down below, playing in their wetness, edging themselves, all trying to time their climaxes to those of the two they spied from a distance. Alicia was experimentally rubbing her demonling's tail across her clit, and debated seeing if she could use it to fuck herself.

Mikael pounded into Whispersong, sawing his 13 inches of weapons grade man meat into her depths at a rate a jackhammer would envy, his heavy balls slapping against her clit with enough force to make her squirt a small eruption of girl juice onto them that dripped down and soaked his thighs. Her entrance was drenched in frothed juices that foamed and fell onto the ground below them.

After what felt like days, his pace began to quicken, his thrusts growing in power as he slammed even deeper, Whispersong sure she could feel him hitting her stomach. He grew into a frenzy of thrusts with gut churning urgency.

"Whispersong, I claim this cunt as my own, and ruined for any other man for as long as I live!" He growled, as he blasted her insides with another unbelievable torrent of seed, filling her quickly before his thrusts began to pump the overflow of semen out in squelching spurts that coated both of their thighs and legs.

She screamed at the top of her lungs in the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt, the volume enough to wake the forest, sending flocks of birds squawking indignantly as they flew away. Small animals left the area as though pursued by predators, and she gasped and panted and knew she would be lucky to ever have a fully formed thought again.

Mikael slowly pulled his cum soaked giant cock from her stretched and drenched pussy with a sucking pop, as Whispersong collapsed onto the forest floor in front of him, desperately gulping down air.

She crawled slowly on her belly, all the movement she was currently capable of, and curled up into a fetal position at Mikael's side as he stretched out to unlink the muscles that had tightened during their coupling.

He fished in his pack for the wine skin and put the nipple into her mouth, letting her drink deeply to quench the thirst her constant cries had generated. Once she was done, he drank deeply himself.

He gave Whispersong a few minutes to collect herself before either of them moved the slightest bit more.

"Thank you, Sir! I belong to you and only you,now, Mike!" She gasped when she could form words again.

"Not quite yet, my dear. You don't belong to me quite yet," he replied calmly.

She looked up at him questioningly, worriedly, wondering if she had done something wrong or displeased him, that he would not claim her.

"Why not, Mike? You just fucked me stupid and dumped about a gallon of seed in me! How can I not be yours?" She demanded in a piteous tone.

"Relax, my beautiful Whispersong. Yes, I just claimed your beautiful twat, my dear. But I have not yet claimed your tight little bum. You can't be claimed until I have marked each of your perfect little holes, and so far, I have claimed but two," he said soothingly.

Hearing this brought a mixed feeling of joy and trepidation to her core. She wanted to belong to this wonderful man, and to Mike, who was playing host to this incredible fantastical panty ruining fuck session. But she feared what that turgid torpedo would do to her dainty back door.

---------------------------------------

In the woods nearby, 4 exhausted, panting women lay in a cuddle puddle of intertwined arms and legs, every one of them having had a screaming intense orgasm when the dainty puddle of an elf a short distance away had tried to wake the dead with her own screaming orgasm.

Eyes had crossed. Pussies had gushed. Legs had gone weak, and then they were all gasping from the afterglow of shared orgasm during mutual masturbation as they observed the most energetic and erotic live porn show they had ever seen. To know it was literally the fantasy of one of their best friends made it even more special.

-------------------------------------------

In the end, the need to belong to Mike, to fully submit, drove Whispersong to beg for Mikael to take her tight anus and make it his.

"Please, Mike," she pleaded, "please take my ass! Stretch it out with that polearm and fill my ass with your cum! I want to be yours! I need to be yours!"

"Don't worry, my sweet," he told her, "I will claim it, and I will be as gentle as possible. At first. There is no need to fear."

Mikael rolled her to her back, and pulled her feet up to lay over his shoulders. He gathered some of the froth that was on her thighs and at her entrance, and worked it around and into her tight sphincter. She moaned as he worked a finger in as far as it would go, until his hand was against her ass. Then he worked in another, spreading the fingers as he worked them in and out and stretched out her rectum.

He leaned forward, and took a dainty, diamond hard nipple into his mouth, and bit it gently as she moaned in wanton need. Her chest thrust up at him even as she pushed her ass back against his invading fingers.

He scooped more fluids and worked in a third finger, stretching them in her rectum, as she writhed and moaned and pushed back against his hand with increased urgency. She clenched her ass and came, muscles grasping Mikael's fingers as she fought to bring in more air.

When her climax had ended, and Mikael could freely move his fingers in her ass again, he withdrew them, and lined his cock up to her soaked cunt, driving in for three or four thrusts to coat himself in their juices, before pulling out and shifting his head down to her pucker.

Slowly but firmly, he pushed against her back door. Her legs were held back, her feet now laying flat against his upper shoulders, she begged him to keep going. With a sigh from him and only a slight burst of a gasp from her, his plum sized head broke past the outer ring of her rectum, and he was inside her ass.

It was a slow process, feeding in his cock an inch, then waiting for her to adjust, then another inch. It took forever, but eventually his thighs met her ass, and he was buried to the hilt in her ass, as she shook through another orgasm at the end.

He gave her time to settle, then started to gently thrust in and out, her breathing quickly matching his pace. Gasp in when he pushed in, hard exhale when he withdrew. He kept that slow pace for a couple of minutes to ensure she had gotten used to the size.

When she gave a nod that she was ready, his pace quickened. Her moans became a staccato of "uh..uh..ah..ah..uh..uh!"

Her eyes went unfocused and stared at him, her brain again short circuited to prevent any more conscious thought than "fuck fuck fuck fuck! Fuck me!"

Her hips thrust back at Mikael with urgency, her pussy leaking dew in a steady stream down her thighs and around their joining at her back door, slickening and further lubing his giant rod as it plumbed her depths.

His hands worked her tits, mashing them against her body and palming her nipples, grinding them in with the rest, as he leaned forward and devoured her mouth, tongue lashing out and catching hers, as she grunted into his mouth with each thrust, staring into his eyes with blind animal lust as she was taken hard and fast.