Altered World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat back up and reached to hold her legs near their base while he again quickened his pace, as her ass stretched further than she had ever dreamed, the ring holding tight about his shaft as he gave her long continuous thrusts.

"Fill...me...cum...claim...me....fuck...me...yours," she grunted with each thrust, "yours...forever..."

She then stopped, her eyes bulging before closing tightly as her whole body began to quake, an orgasm to match her screaming climax from before, as she let loose a broken voiced cry, gripping him with her ass and milking him.

Mikael could last no longer. He gave two more thrusts, as hard and deep as he could, and buried himself deep inside her bowels as he grunted and spewed forth the prodigious amount of seed that would now be his regular load.

"This ass is MINE!" He yelled, pulling out and spraying his last few ropes onto Whispersong's stomach.

The elf had passed out during her climax, and he followed suit a moment later.

-------------------------------------------

"Holy fuck! I can't believe how fucking hot that was!" A very excited Leilani exclaimed, "I'm so fucking hot! I can't wait for my turn!"

A chorus of agreements sounded as Mike opened his eyes. He remembered being Mikael. Dominating Kim. His eyes shot open wide as he got up, woozy and lightheaded for a moment, and stumbled to find her.

"Kim!" He cried out when he saw her lying, leaking cum out of her ass and her pussy, eyes rolling, still, as she moaned.

"Kim, I'm sorry. I wasn't myself! Are you ok?" He asked worriedly.

She smiled a dreamy, satisfied smile as she rolled to look at him. She was back to her normal appearance. She pulled herself over and kissed him with as much energy as she had left, which wasn't a lot.

"Mmmmmm. I'm perfect! That was exactly how I've fantasized it! And I'm yours now, Mike. Anywhere, any hole, any time! I gave myself to you! It was Mikael who took me, but it was you I gave myself to. That was incredible!" She said softly into his ear, before slumping down and falling asleep.

"What do you mean it wasn't you?" Marcy asked.

"I mean, I had no recollection of ever being ME. Mike. So far as I knew, I was and always had been Mikael. I still remember what it was like to be him. Most of the old memories have faded, but while I was Mikael, I had the memories of a man who had grown up and lived as a Ranger in a loveless cuckold marriage to a cunt of a noblewoman," he explained

"Before we do anything else," Alicia called attention to herself, still appearing as the ebony skinned Demonling, "we need to take care of some revenge. A little payback for you to our former boyfriends."

"What did you have in mind?" Jan asked, curious.

She knelt down on the floor in front of Mike and pulled his cock back out of his pants, flicking her long forked tongue out at him sexily.

"First, Make sure Kim doesn't fully pass out, yet. We're gonna blow Mike until he busts a huge nut all over Kim's face, then take a picture of her marked face with Mike's big ole' cock right there. We"ll do that for each of us once we're back to normal. Then we'll send the pics to our useless has-beens to tell them we all have a new man," she outlined the start of our mutual revenge.

"I like it!" Marcy stated definitely.

"Sounds delicious," piped up Leilani, still rubbing herself through her bikini bottom.

Jan only smiled a savage smile as she nodded.

"Mmmmhmmmmmmmmm," came a breathy moan from Kim's spot on the floor.

"Good," Jan said. "But I want to make sure Brian gets payback, as well."

"I'll be handling that fucking shit stains payback myself," Mike said, "only a complete fucking idiot fucks with a man who can get him out away for most of the rest of his life."

"What do you have in mind?" Leilani asked

"I'll tell you lovely ladies tomorrow. Tonight is for us to fuck our silly brains out," he replied.

Jan helped Kim sit up as Alicia leaned forward and wrapped that incredibly soft forked tongue around Mike's shaft, as Leilani's short form appeared between his legs and she took to lapping at his balls and gently sucking each one into her mouth. Marcy appeared opposite Alicia and they all three worked on blowing him, while Jan pushed her leather briefs down and started to Jill herself to the show, licking her lusty lips as she eyed Mike like a hungry wolf.

With three determined cock wranglers, it wasn't a full two minutes before Mike felt his balls starting to tighten up. Jan scooted Kim over and took her now normal sized huge tits and pushed them together around Mike's cock. She used the drrol left behind by the ladies as lube as use used Kim's tits to titfuck Mike to completion.

Kim and Mike both moaned, the feeling new to each of them, two pairs of eyes rolled back and their moths hanging open, until Mike grunted he was about to cum. Jan pulled Kim's tits apart and let Mike's cock free, as she gave each of Kim's nipples a pinch and a light twist.

Alicia grabbed and directed Mike's cock like a firehouse, and shortly Kim was absolutely covered in his Jizz. From the top of her face, with some in her hair, all the way down, with cum dripping from her chin and onto her tits.

She opened her cum drunk eyes and smiled dreamily with a peace sign as Mike's cock rested on top of her head, dangling down past her mouth, as she kissed the shaft for the photo.

Alicia stepped back and took another picture, with Kim wrapped around Mike's naked leg like a fully pornographic Frank Frazetta poster, with her looking up and taking the tip of the beast into her mouth as she stared wantonly up at everybody's new man.

She took her phone and sent the pics to her loser ex boyfriend with a message as she smiled and then blocked hIs number.

Kim: Hey, you cheating fucker! 2 can play that game! I got myself a new man tonight. Say hello to Mike's dick, peewee! He fucked your name right out of my head!

Within a minute, Mike had notifications on his phone. A message from Kim's now ex boyfriend, James.

James: Motherfucker! You fucked my bitch? You touched my bitch's pussy! I'm gonna kick your sorry bitch ass as soon as we get home. Then I'm gonna fuck her up for cheating on me!

Mike: Actually, I fucked Kim's mouth, pussy, AND ass. And she fucking loved it! Something tells me she wasn't getting the dick she deserved, but I fixed that for you. Ok, I'm gonna be away from my phone for a bit. The ladies are deciding who I get to play 3 hole Monty with next. Later, fuckwit!

"That was....cathartic," Mike said to the ladies, "Thank you for that wonderful idea, and the incredible blowjob. Now, who goes next?"

As the ladies were talking, Mike downed about a quarter of the snack tray. He was ravenous. He wondered if changing shape and the change to his ability to cum as often as he got hard required more calories.

As he finished, he heard multiple dice rolling, and turned to see what was going on. Each lady had rolled a die, with Leilani looking triumphant.

"We rolled initiative!" She said triumphantly, "and since I have the highest prowess and improved initiative, I go first, then it's Jan, Alicia, and finally Marcy."

"Seems fair to me," I said.

"Great. One last thing before we get started," Leilani's shortened form stated definitively.

She picked up her die and rolled it around in her hand.

"Alter Reality roll: Penny Pigtails' character sheet lists a magic mouth, pussy, and asshole. They remain tight, but can fit any size cock, even shifting organs to accommodate it!" She declared, rolling, adding, "otherwise, your ginormous cock might kill me!"

The roll came up 19.

"Thank the gods for loaded dice!" She cackled.

"Alright, Studly Do-Right, you ready to bang the fuck out of a 3 foot tall hottie? I'm warning you before we start, I am one twisted little bitch!" She cackled, rubbing her hands together, as Mike's head went dark. He wondered what he was going to be when he woke up.

-----------------------------------------

More to cum soon!