All Comments on 'Altering the Plans Ch. 01'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dwoelfledwoelflealmost 3 years ago

Well written about a tough subject.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just finished Part 1 of "Altering the Plans". I often avoid stories by female authors because I prefer the male perspective. Perhaps in my old age, I'm more interested in the characters than the sex.

I gave you 5 stars because the first bit shows great promise. You have avoided the confusing jumble of introducing many characters on the introductory page. You have left me hanging, wondering how the extraction of Maya's belonging will go and imagining what might follow.

Thanks for your effort! I understand that you don't get much compensation, other than the satisfaction that a high score brings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More, please. Need to see Maya find and grow into to her power.

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritalmost 3 years ago

I'm always happy to see a new PennLady story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After trying to read and giving up on a story that was 90% porn and only 10% story, I found this new posting from you. I have always enjoyed your stories and you revived my spirits with a good worthwhile read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really great opening, lots of tension. Good place for a break, too. Always enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
THE REALITY OF DIFFICULT RELATIONSHIPS

I liked the well-planned story and the situations that gave the story meaning and a context where what happened, and the characters introduced were convincing and well integrated into the story's dialogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES