Altering the Plans Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped when he sucked on one nipple as he teased the other with the brush.

He moved farther down, painting her shins and the tops of her feet. She warned him not to touch the bottoms, as she was ticklish. He obeyed, wanting her to know he respected her limits and to avoid a kick to the face.

"There," he said as he put the brush down and stretched out next to her. "I think I'm done." He grinned mischievously. "Shall I take a picture? I always do after I finish a tattoo."

"No!" Her eyes grew wide. "Absolutely not!"

Toby laughed and rolled so that he half-covered her. "All right. I'll just have to make do with the memory."

"Oh, no, you'll get paint on you," she said, tracing a finger along one of his tattoos.

"That's okay. I wash." He moved so that he was over her, bracing himself on his arms to take the weight. He kissed her lips, then her neck. "I love you," he said before finding his favorite spot on her neck.

"I love you, too." She sighed and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"There's one place I forgot," he said, nipping at her bottom lip. "But I don't need brushes for that."

"What?" she asked, then fell back as he slid down her body, between her legs, and licked her sex. "Oh, god yes."

Toby nudged her legs apart, lifting one over his shoulder, and flicked his tongue around her core. She gasped and cried out as he teased her. He loved the way she tasted, and the way she bucked under his caresses.

He tried to make it last, alternating long licks with short flicks and gentle sucking. He felt like he could have continued for hours, but he didn't want to torture her.

"Please," she breathed. "I'm so close. Please."

Toby obliged and sucked gently on her sensitive bundle of nerves, relishing her cries as she came.

"That was fantastic," he said. "I like doing that. Maybe I'll do it again later."

Maya let out a laugh. "I'm not sure I could take that."

"That's okay. There's other things I'd rather do first." Toby crept back up to cover her body with his, groaning as Maya started working to loosen his jeans. He raised his hips to help, then grew impatient and kicked them off himself.

Maya wrapped her legs around him and he was about to slide inside her when he stopped. "Wait, I almost forgot." He reached over to his nightstand and Maya put a hand on his arm.

"You don't have to," she said. "I'm safe and protected."

It took a minute for him to process the words. "I'm clean, too. Are you sure?"

"Yes. But it's up to you." She stroked his face. "It's okay if you're not ready."

Toby huffed out a laugh. "Ready? I've been nothing but ready for that." He captured her lips in an intense kiss. "I love you."

Maya shifted under him and he couldn't resist any longer. Slowly, he entered her, savoring every second as he did. She closed her eyes and dropped her head back, letting out a long, satisfied sigh.

Toby groaned as she moved her hips, trying to find a rhythm. "Stop," he breathed, "or it'll be over too soon."

Maya nodded and kissed along his jaw. It helped, but the little movements her body made as she kissed him sent shivers through him. When he felt like he had some control again, he started thrusting, moving his hips until he found a rhythm that worked for them both.

Toby lost himself in the feel of her for a while, until he couldn't hold himself back. He lowered his head and rubbed his cheek against hers before finding her lips for a deep kiss. His thrusts became harder as he felt his orgasm building. He could tell Maya was close again, too.

"Come for me, sweetheart," he whispered. "I want to feel you."

Another moment and Maya cried out as she shook under him. As she tightened around him, he gave in to his release with a guttural sigh and crushed his mouth to hers.

When he felt he could move again, he rolled to his side and pulled her against him. "Feeling better?" he asked.

Maya smiled. "Oh, yes." She traced a finger down his chest. "You have quite the abstract design going here."

"Maybe this is how I'll paint from now on," he said. "I can paint something on you, then we can roll around on some canvas and see what we end up with."

She laughed. "I suppose that's one way to make art. Although I think mostly we've made a mess here."

"It's okay. I'd make this kind of mess any time with you. Come on, let's clean up."

Maya yawned. "I hope I last long enough."

After showers and a quick change of sheets, Toby wrapped his arms around Maya as they lay in the bed. She fell asleep quickly, much to his relief. He hoped that she could obtain the restraining order without a lot of trouble, and hoped that would be enough to get Dean out of her life.

Regardless, Toby thought, he wouldn't let her face Dean alone if he could help it.