Alternate Memories - Ft. Meade Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe answered and I explained what I was thinking. He told me that he and Diane had talked about a couple of things, but Annapolis sounded interesting. He said he'd run it by her and call me back. Literally only two minutes passed before I heard the phone ring. Joe again. He and Diane would love to go with us. I asked if he could get the sedan that he'd borrowed when they'd gone to Mt. Vernon so we could all go in the same car. He told me that he still had it, since the owner, another officer in the 11th Cav was out of town. I just love it when a plan comes together. We agreed to meet at 9 am and would make Annibelle's our first stop.

Just as I hung up, Maribeth appeared. My eyes widened as I saw her. She had changed into a pearl colored silk nightie that I definitely hadn't seen before. A deep V-neck exposed the full slope of her breasts that seemed to move independent of where the rest of her body might be headed. The top was held in place by thin spaghetti straps that looked woefully inadequate to hold the weight that they were intended to support. The garment was tailored to conform to her curves and the hem stopped just below the juncture of her legs.

If her intention was to provoke a "look at me" moment, she succeeded in spades. I tried to cover my open mouth reaction by trying to turn it into a smile, but I suspect that the lady was not deceived. Maribeth returned the smile and I noticed that she had refreshed both makeup and lipstick. She had done the pigtail turned into a crown thing with her hair and I caught the faint smell of perfume or cologne. Maribeth was standing in the bedroom doorway with her hands holding onto the frame. One leg was slightly bent and a couple of times she swiveled her hips as if posing.

Regaining a modicum of composure, I allowed that Maribeth looked absolutely beautiful. "I'm in a quandary here," I said, " I don't know which I'd rather do, just stand here and look at you, or rush over and ravage you on the spot?" Maribeth just laughed. I suspected that she had gotten the reaction that she was seeking, so she replied, "Poor man, I'll help you out. Look as much as you want now...ravage later."

Taking her at her word, I sat myself in one of the lounge chairs that faced toward the bedroom which was about ten feet from where Maribeth was standing. It was very obvious that no bra was confining Maribeth's breasts, but that wasn't so with respect to panties. Her hem was just long enough to cast a doubt on that subject. If I had to bet, I would have gambled on "no," but I also knew that Maribeth was full of surprises. Maybe, matching panties to go with the nightie? I looked for a clue, perhaps a pantie line, but I couldn't detect one.

Maribeth turned back toward the bedroom which gave me a three quarters look at her back and cute butt. There's something tremendously erotic in this pose when the woman is looking back over her shoulder as if to ask, "are you coming?" I chose that moment to solicit the big reveal. It only required one word, "panties?"

I could see the gleam in Maribeth's eyes as she pondered how best to address my question. Still facing mostly away her hand dropped to her hip and slid down the curve to the edge of the hem. Pressing the silky fabric against her she lifted it enough to expose more skin, but not quite enough to confirm my bet. Our eyes were locked reading each other; her's, sensing my anticipation; mine, enjoying her playful act.

She raised the nightie another two inches and the total curve of her hip was visible along with the bottom quarter of one butt cheek. Clearly, no panties. I nodded in appreciation and told her to hold that pose for a moment. I quickly undressed myself, but chose to keep on underpants. If one could play this teasing game, so could two. When I was seated back in the lounge chair, I made a circular motion with my hand and Maribeth pivoted all the way around in the doorway. With her hand still keeping one side of her nightie raised, I could see the darker space between her legs reveal itself just for a second as she turned.

Now back in her original position I could see her regard my now obvious arousal that was accentuated when I grasped the hardness in my hand. Maribeth's eyebrows raised and I could see the very tip of her tongue moistening her upper lip. Giving me a look that I interpreted as, "I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours," she pinched the fabric on each side and pulled upwards. The vee of her sex came fully into view, and Maribeth smiled when she saw my reaction to her exposure.

Over the last several months we had played this game. It first happened in Norfolk, the very first time I had seen Maribeth completely naked, but we had also engaged in it a few more times since. I call it taking "mental pictures," which I store in my memory in a special place. As for Maribeth, she has told me how fulfilling it is to a woman to arouse a man in this way. Truthfully, I think she is turning into a closet exhibitionist.

Now my turn, I slid the underpants off, but press my erection against my belly and cover most of it with my hands. Maribeth watches and raises one eyebrow as if to say, "that's cheating," She raises one side of the silk and exposes one tit. The fabric now falls in a diagonal across her body but doesn't cover her pussy. I release my own hold and Maribeth watches me spring almost erect. We stare at our mutually revealed nakedness, as if we've never seen it before and as usual I'm more than content to keep doing so. Not so, Maribeth. Apparently, she wants to feel more closeness because she drops the nightie back into place and walks to me.

I'm still seated when she stops in front of my chair. The scent of her arousal is obvious as is the perfume which is having an erotic effect on me. I lean forward and wrap my arms around Maribeth's hips. I pull her to me and my face presses against the silk around her tummy. I inhale her deeply and I can feel the immediate response in my penis. Maribeth's hands are caressing my hair as I pull her nightie above her hips and leaning slightly downward I press my lips into the soft pubic hair covering her mound. She felt my lips touch her skin and I sensed her body instinctively urge me to follow the curve of her into her folds, but I resisted.

My tongue lingered in the area where her cleft first begins and I savor the taste of her. I know this isn't an erogenous zone for her, but it certainly is for me. In my simple brain, it seems to me that this is where Maribeth's womanhood begins, and that should account for something. I feel her hands in my hair, but she's letting me take whatever time I wish. Truthfully however, it's not really possible to reach much further than I've gone. I'd have to change position.

My solution was to slide off the chair onto the floor. I could now bend my neck upwards and I had a clear view of Maribeth's female anatomy from below. I pulled her closer and she widened her stance so that she was, in effect, straddling my face. In order to make it as comfortable as possible, I urged her to rest her knees on the edge of the chair and to lean forward and hold onto the arm rests. This had the effect of imprisoning my head between her and the chair but I was in an ideal position to reach all of her important places.

I stiffened my tongue and used it to probe into her folds. As it brushed past her clit, she emitted a soft moan and I felt her push more strongly against my face. Her essence was overwhelming, and I probed to discover the source. Of course I knew exactly where to find it and I continued until I felt the opening. I'm aware that the entrance to the vagina doesn't have the nerve endings that center on the clit, but Maribeth has said that a tongue, a finger and particularly a penis is more than welcome. I coated my tongue until I was sated and then returned to where Maribeth was most sensitive.

I've learned that pressing the soft flesh around her clit rather than directly on the nub too soon is more pleasurable for her than going directly for the gold, so I focused my attention on arousing rather than satisfying. In lovemaking, I knew I had the advantage of not having to worry about her cumming prematurely. Like all males, I'm pretty much one and done in the climax department, but I knew Maribeth could ride her waves numerous times as she had amply exhibited in the past.

When Maribeth begins to ride one of her waves, I had noticed a subtle change in the taste of her. It's hard to describe but her lubrication seems thinner and tastes slightly sweeter. I didn't recall ever informing her of this discovery but I made a mental note to, as soon as my mouth wasn't full.

I hadn't yet pressed directly on her clit, so I was slightly amazed when I felt her thighs press together around my head and I heard her hiss a long "yessssss, oh God, yessss." I quickly tongued her vagina and the pulsations there confirmed the obvious. I knew that Maribeth could achieve a high state of arousal fairly quickly, but this one set a record for us. It was just one of her mini's, but from the looks of it, quite satisfying.

I had stopped tonguing her and she started a long descent from her high. Maribeth lifted one leg and swung it over my body, every bit the same move as if she was dismounting from a horse. She kneeled next to me and put her head on the chair seat. I adjusted my position to mimic hers and so there we were, both resting on one butt cheek with our heads propped on our arms which in turn held each other's hand. Maribeth's eyes were closed and she was humming to herself, mine were open and I was looking at her face. I asked a one word question, "good?" She nodded and expressed a long "hummm," in response.

With passion abating, I became conscious of the chill of the room, and I rose and helped Maribeth to her feet. I told her to get the bed warm and I went to fetch two glasses of the sangria.

As we sipped the fruity wine we talked about not only the day, but the entire week so far. Maribeth said it had exceeded her wildest expectations, which she warned were pretty high after our week in Dayton. I agreed and we fell into the chatter of lovers. We kissed multiple times and I especially enjoyed the taste of sangria and lipstick. Maribeth told me that she was no longer really aware of lipstick taste since it was such an everyday thing for her, but when I mentioned it she admitted she could still taste it, but had to concentrate to do so.

I had turned out most of the lights and turned on the radio. It was playing quite a few love ballads and the music and the sangria were putting me into a sensuous mood. I was keenly aware of Maribeth's nakedness next to me and I admit that I might have taken some advantages. I sensed that Maribeth was feeling the moment as well. Cuddling and light kisses transitioned to fondling and more passionate ones. Maribeth's hand slipped between us and grasped me as I was kneading her breast. Finally, she broke our kiss and looked deeply into my eyes. Her words were barely over a whisper when she said, "make love to me."

On Saturday night, under similar circumstances, she had said, "fuck me." This was an entirely different animal. That had been a request for physical union to sate pent up physical desire. This was something more. I sensed that Maribeth was asking not only for a bodily union but a spiritual one as well. I might have been daunted by the implicit nature of her request, but I was very much on that same page. When it comes to things "spiritual," my instinct is to quit trying to manage things and just let go.

Of course we fucked. I entered her easily and the slow steady rhythm we soon fell into was helped by the selections that God chose to play on the radio. Light tempo ballads were the norm and we moved to the pace dictated by each one. Our hands explored familiar, but no less exciting territory and when lips were not locked together they were busy elsewhere. The mental note, I had made regarding the back of Maribeth's neck as a possible erogenous zone was explored well past the point of confirmation, and I noted her kisses on my shoulders and biceps.

At one point I confessed the pleasure of being inside her, and Maribeth whispered that it couldn't be better than what she was feeling as she took me in. It's obviously an overstatement to say that this could have gone on all night, but it seemed that it could. Maribeth wasn't riding waves and I wasn't building to a climax, so in that sense, this was a first for us. A very enjoyable first.

We repositioned several times, but we never altered the "missionary" position that we'd started with. When someone asks you to "make love to them," I naturally think of this as nature's design. I love this woman submissive position, as eyes and lips are always in play and the woman can manipulate to take her pleasure if she chooses.

My only concern with the time we were taking was that If we overan Maribeth's ability to lubricate our union, that it might turn painful for her, but so far that hadn't arisen as a problem. But, as we know, sometimes nature is a cruel goddess and I soon felt that I was starting to build toward the moment of truth.

At the exact moment that I whispered this fact to Maribeth and got her understanding nod, God chose to play "Bolero." If you've never heard this instrumental by Revel, it's sensuous tempo is ever ascending and was the perfect accompaniment for our mutual race to the finish. As my strokes became swifter and deeper, I felt Maribeth's hand slip between us to hasten her own arousal.

"Bolero," was nearing it's musical climax as Maribeth and I strove to match it on the physical level. One of Maribeth's signals that she is close is when she locks her ankles around my butt and uses her legs to force more of me deeper. It seemed our bodies were totally in synch with the music and even though a part of my brain was screaming at me to take more active control, I was confident that God didn't play this particular music to have us mess it up in the end.

And we didn't.

The guttural sounds Maribeth was making turned into a machine gun staccato of "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," at the exact moment I emptied myself into her womb, and my own indecipherable utterances were added to hers and "Bolaro's" climatic movement.

I collapsed atop of Maribeth and I tried to use elbows to take some weight off, but she was having none of it. Her arms encircled my neck and she pulled me down so that she was bearing all of my weight on her slim body. Her lips were all over my face and she kept repeating, "wonderful, oh God, wonderful." I felt that I had just crashed into a brick wall and was in no shape to be uttering anything.

In his infinite wisdom, God, turned DJ, chose that moment to play one of Elvis's soft ballads. I think it was the "Hawaiian Wedding Song," with something about "fools rush in," but I wasn't really listening to the words as much as I was thinking it was perfect for the moment. I slipped off of Maribeth onto my side and pulled her with me so that we were face to face.

We snuggled silently for a long time, as tune after tune orchestrated our decent from the erotic high we'd experienced. Finally, Maribeth broke the silence. Her hand found my now rough cheek and her eyes found mine. "When I asked you to make love to me....I had no idea...I had no idea....it could be like that." Tears ran down her cheeks and I kissed them away. "It wasn't me, like you, I was along for the ride."

"If it wasn't you, then who was it," Marybeth asked. I used my finger and pointed at the ceiling. Maribeth looked up and then back to me. "Oh," was all she said.

We used warm washcloths to tidy ourselves up, since neither of us seemed in the mood to do much more. We talked a lot about the experience we just had, and I reminded Maribeth about the day in Norfolk when simply everything had turned out perfect for us, the weather, the sights, the lovemaking, and I said that I thought God likes us together. Maribeth nodded, snuggled closer and whispered...

"Yes, he does."

12