Alternate Reality

Story Info
Featuring Rachel Weisz, Katherine Langford, and more...
1.9k words
3.98
9.3k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in January; I was walking to my school with my friends Lucy and George. I live with my sister and my mother; I was always fond of incest and I get such a horny mindset when I see my sister.

We were walking down the alley, chit-chatting about our lives, Lucy is a short young girl, blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and petite women with a curvy waist. She didn't have much of big boobs, but she looked pretty.

George was tall, almost my height, around 5.10 ft, red hair and he looks like a nerd, though he isn't. he is a pervert, like me, it's because he has a hot sister too. I and George share a lot of similarities, except for our dad. His dad is liberal and genuine, my dad is not with us, that's all.

We went to our school, but just a few yards away, there was an old park, where trees and bushes are overruling now. The park was sealed for poor maintenance purpose, I heard a distinct voice from the park. It felt strange, as I asked my friends to continue to class without me, as they did.

I began walking towards the park, it was snowy, the ground was moist and wet, I strolled my way near, as I got closer and closer, I noticed that it was not a voice that I heard, but a machine's whirring noise.

I jumped the gate of the park and got in deeper into the park which now looked like woods, I found myself near a pit, in the pit was some kind of machine, that looked like a trampoline, but with metals and thick aluminium foils wrapped and wires flowing in and around. I began wondering what that was.

Suddenly, I felt a hissing noise, I turned to look, it was a wild cat, it almost tried to attack me, I wasn't afraid of cats, but still, to be careful, I stepped back a little as my feet averted, and I stepped on the edge of the pit as the moist sand slipped and I fell on the machine, my head hit the steel rim of the machine. Everything went black.

'Honey? can you hear me? look at me...look at mommy...' I heard a fading voice, as I felt my body burning and sweating. I opened my eyes, I saw Rachel Weisz, bending towards me, as her soft hands, shaking my head holding my cheeks. 'yes, honey, wake up...I was so afraid, don't this to mommy again.' She said, with a pitiful face.

I was flabbergasted by what was happening, I thought I was either dreaming or I am dead and dreaming my way to heaven or hell, I don't know.

'Where am I? Rachel...Rachel Weisz?' I stammered, as I lifted my torso and head above from the bed to look around me 'what...how is this happening.'

'Its alright honey, mommy's got you, nothing to worry anymore.' She said as she came closer and pulled my head towards her clavicle and hugged me, as her warm hands patted and rubbed my back.

I felt her hands touching my skin. I realized I was not wearing any shirt, and I was not wearing any pants either, I was naked, hugging Rachel Weisz.

She claimed herself as my mom, I don't object that, who doesn't want Rachel Weisz to be their mom, but it was still confusing how any of this is happening, and it is all so surreal.

'Kate!' Rachel yelled, 'Come here, your brother is awake. Get some water.' She said as she continued rubbing my bareback and comforting me 'Mommy's here, you are home, nothing to worry.'

This can't be real, I thought to myself, as I looked at Rachel Weisz, just to be sure, I wasn't dreaming 'Rachel?' I asked.

'Yes honey, you are acting so strange, did you hurt your head real hard?' she said, as she caressed my head, running her fingers through my hair. 'you would call me as, mommy, like a kid, but you are calling out my name as if I am a stranger.'

I rubbed my head, taking a moment to think, what had happened, I fell in a pit, where there was a machine that looked like a trampoline, and then I am here, was that a dreaming machine I fell on? Or...

'Mom how is mike doing?' a voice interrupted my train of thoughts, the door was half-opened, in she came, Katherine Langford. 'hey mike, how are you feeling now? You feel alright now?' She asked as she handed over the bottle of water to Rachel and she leaned forward closer to me and pecked a kiss on my lips.

I concluded that I am dreaming. I also thought that this would be one hell of a wet dream. But the kiss was so real, I felt her soft, strawberry tanged lips. And she called Rachel as, mom, and Rachel says that she is my mom too, does that make her my sister, pollocks.

'What...what happened to me, why am I here?' I asked, I don't know how, but that sounded like a British accent. Or am I developing that in here?

'You scared us to death, and your friends too, that's what happened.' Katherine said sharply, but she still had a smile.

'Kate! Easy, don't be hard on him, he is your brother, be gentle.' She said, her brows frowning. She turned and looked at me, a pitiful look.

'Oh, it's alright, sweetheart.' She said she pecked a kiss on my lips too. I was slightly getting hard amidst the confusion.

'You disappeared two nights, and we both were worried and filed a complaint to cops, and your friends searched for you all over the city and into the woods, until yesterday evening, the cops found you near the Jeff Clayton lake. What where you are doing there anyway?' Katherine said. It took me a minute to process.

I tried to get out of the bed and rush to the lake that they were saying, and I also wondered if George and Lucas were my friends, but then I remembered, I had no pants on, I covered my dick with my hands and sat on the bed, pulling the blanket back up to my chest.

'I am sorry honey, If I didn't...treat you well, or if I have been tough on you, but don't do this again.' Rachel said as her eyes shed tears, that fell on the blanket, and she grabbed my hands and made me cup her face. 'I am sorry sweetheart, I am trying my best to be good to both of you, but...' she continued, kissing my palms.

'Rach...Mom, it's nothing like that.' I replied, trying to adapt.

'Mom, I love you, now stop crying, unless you want me to cry with you.' I replied as I pulled my hands back, hugged her, and gave a peck on her cheeks, as she turned and kissed me on the lips. Her lips were pressed against mine for a long time, that it started getting awkward to behave around mom, but...

I felt her tongue crawling between my parted lips into my mouth, touching my tongue. It was awkward, and it was also Rachel Weisz. I didn't think any further, I embraced the situation and kissed her back.

Katherine stared at us for a good long minute. Katherine AKA my sister, according to this new...world? I guess.

My mom broke the kiss, I saw our saliva forming a web between our lips, she wiped her tears from her cheeks, and she smiled at me.

'Umm, by the way, my friends?' I asked hesitantly.

'Yes, that two chicks? I don't know the name, you never introduced them to us, one girl looked like a badass, in one way, but she was also so sweet, I think her name was something like grace.'

'Grace?' I repeated.

'Yes, Grace, why are you acting so weird? Are you even mike?' she asked sharply as she came closer to the bed and pulled out an ottoman and sat and saw her mobile.

'Kate? He has had a bad day, now let him relax a bit.' Mom said.

'Anyway, I have to go, Tyler and I have a date. By the way, good timing, thanks for not spoiling my date.' Kate, my sister said, as she leaned towards me and kissed me on the lips, it wasn't a big surprise, but still, I was surprised, when I felt her tongue inside my mouth.

I wondered, why do all my family members kiss me like I am their boyfriend or something in this new fascinating world?

She kissed me and left the room, 'Love you mike, please don't run away, again.' She said as she closed the door.

My mom, Rachel, pulled back and arranged my pillows, and asked me to lie back and take rest. I did as I was asked. I was expecting another kiss from my mom. But I got something better than that.

I sensed her hands crawling under the blanket and reached my dick, initially, it felt weird, I thought she touched my dick accidentally, while arranging the bedsheet, but then she looked at me and grabbed my hard dick under the blanket and pulled the foreskin behind and fondled the shaft.

I tried to pull myself back, I warned myself, this isn't happening.

'What's wrong honey?' she asked as her hands fondling my shaft after I tried to change the situation. 'does it hurt there?' she asked.

I didn't know what to say. 'Ever since your father left, with that...with my sister, this is how I would convince you to go to bed. Remember?' she asked. It is a strange convincing manner, but it's Rachel Weisz, as my mom, loved it. I looked into her eyes, as her hands gently stroked my dick, underneath the blanket.

Which was disturbing for her, she pushed the blanket aside and continued stroking my dick. I laid on the bed, thinking how good it was, to get a hand job from her. She smiled and giggled. That caught my attention.

I looked into her eyes, carrying the question for her giggle in my look, she looked back at me.

'Remember, the day, when your father moved out with Dani, and divorced me, we were all broke and devastated, especially me, I convinced your sister somehow, but I couldn't convince you, I didn't know how, so, that day, your sister used to do this to you, which later, I learnt from her.

It is funny how I learnt to convince and comfort my son from my daughter.'

The pace of her stroke began to increase, my dick was in the pinnacle of its hardness, knowing that, my sister too gives me a hand job, the very thought of Katherine Langford, as my sister giving me hand job would have made me cum.

After a few minutes, of sensual fast stroking, I blew my long-time load on her hand, her face, my bed, and blanket.

But, jeez, that felt good. My eyes rolled back while the point of orgasm. She leaned forward, kissed me again, her tongue played soccer in my mouth. holding her right hand like a piece of wood, with my cum loaded in her hand, dripping and drooling.

'Take rest, honey.' She said as she gave a peck on my lips, cheeks, and forehead. And left the room, with doors half-closed.