Alternative Beanstalk Story

Story Info
Woman cursed, half plant, needs help.
2.3k words
4.15
6.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers

Jill was going to get into jeopardy because of Jack. It was a time of peasants, knights, and witchcraft. Jack, the teenage son of a dairy farmer, was sent to the local livestock market to sell a young bull. He got a good price for it. Afterwards he walked through the general market. There he was conned into buying a bag of "magic beans", by a kindly looking middle-aged woman. Who said that the beans would make any girl fall in love with him. Jack did fancy one of the neighbouring farmer's daughters. This persuasive stall holder, was in fact an old witch in disguise, who hated beautiful young woman.

When Jack entered the farmhouse kitchen, he was met by his older sister Jill. She wore a blue and white dress. Jill was a beautiful twenty-year-old young woman. She had long earthy brown hair, hazel eyes, peachy skin, and a curvaceous figure. She ate heartily and worked hard. She was not married. But there was an understanding between her father and the neighbouring farmer, that she would marry his eldest son. So far, she had put off this betrothal, because she was more interested in learning how to run a farm than romance.

When Jack told her about the magic beans, she exploded.

"You idiot, there's no such thing as magic beans." And she grabbed the bag from him.

"Look, these are ordinary beans, that you either plant or eat." And to prove her point she put one of the dark green beans in her mouth. She chewed the raw seed and then swallowed it.

"See. Now father is going to be angry with you because you wasted some money," she continued.

Jack opened his mouth to say something like the magic wouldn't make a sister fall in love with a brother, when Jill suddenly clutched her stomach and pulled a face.

She felt an odd sensation in her stomach, not indigestion, but a strange tingling sensation. This feeling quickly spread to the rest of her body. Jill couldn't see that under her dress, her stomach, breasts and back had turned dark green in colour. Then her hips, bum and legs. Only when her upper chest and forearms turned dark green, did she know that she was in trouble. Her beautiful face and long hair turned dark green. Only her hazel eyes remained unchanged.

But the transformation had only just begun. An irresistible compulsion made her press her firm thighs together. She felt a strange sensation between her legs, as beneath her dress, her shapely long dark green legs merged together, to become one dark green plant stem. And half a dozen thick green roots grew from her feet and radiated across the wooden floor boards.

Next another irresistible compulsion made her raise her arms up, press her palms together, like when praying, and rest them on top of her head. These pressed together hands merged together, to become one dark green stem. This slender stem grew up to the ceiling, where is split into a dozen thinner stems, that radiated across the wooden ceiling boards. And heart shaped green leaves sprouted all along these thinner stems.

Finally, she felt the strange sensation between her wide hips. She couldn't see and didn't comprehend, that her vagina was being pushed forwards, and a new hairless green vulva was forming in the front of her plant stem body.

The transformation of Jill was complete, she barely looked like a young woman anymore.

"Jill, Jill, can you hear me?" Jack cried out.

"Yes, yes, I can hear you. But what has happened to me? I can't move my arms or legs," Jill said. As all she could do was to stare straight ahead. Her back would not twist or bend, and neither would her head move.

He hesitated, then said, "Jill, you've turned into a giant beanstalk."

"I thought so Jack," she began, "but I can still breath and talk."

"Yes Jill, you are not completely a beanstalk, but then you are not really a woman either," he said. Jill was scared, she had never been helpless before.

"Please Jack, get mother and father, and hurry," she said and he ran from the room.

A short time later her parents entered the room, and were horrified by the sight of their transformed daughter. Her father knew the only person who would have any idea as to what to do, was the Apothecary. He was new and young, and it was an open secret that he knew all about witchcraft, but he was not a practising warlock. The farmer sent his son to fetch the learned man from the village.

The Apothecary duly came back with Jack, who had told him what had happened, almost an hour later. When Jill saw him, for the first time, she instantly fell in love. He looked about ten years older that her, and was handsome, not oafish like the local men. Tall, with broad shoulders and a slim torso. Pale skin, short brown hair, and blue eyes. He wore a dark brown robe. Jill kept quiet for the moment. As well as being scared, Jill was frustrated. Normally if she had a problem, she would sort it out herself. But now that the educated man was here, she relaxed a little.

"This looks like a variation of the beauty and the beast curse. From what Jack has said, I think that a spiteful witch had cursed those beans," the Apothecary pronounced.

The Apothecary then told her parents and brother to leave the room, and to stay away from the house, as this could take several hours. Alone with Jill, the Apothecary drew the curtains and lit several candles, that Jill had told him where to find. He then closed the kitchen door, and jammed a chair against it, so to make sure that they were definitely not disturbed.

"Can you help me?" she asked.

"I'm not sure yet," he said honestly as he stood facing her.

"I will need to remove your dress." he continued. "So that I can examine your transformed body more closely. Then I can give you a definitive answer," he explained.

"Okay," she slowly replied. Jill was not happy at being vulnerable, but then she wasn't happy at being more plant than woman.

The Apothecary carefully cut away her blue and white dress. Jill stood there naked in the candle light. He walked around her studying and admiring her curvaceous beanstalk body. Prominent medium round dark green breasts, with dark green nipples. A narrow waist. Wide sinuous dark green hips. Her long legs were now one shapely dark green stem. At the rear, firm round dark green buttocks. And in the front, he saw her prominent dark green hairless vulva.

"Now, in a moment you will shut your eyes, while I touch different parts of your body, to see what is woman and what is beanstalk," he explained.

"Okay," she said.

The Apothecary stood on her left side. "Shut your eyes please," he said and she did so.

He rubbed his hands together to warm them up. He placed his right hand on her buttocks. She silently gasped.

"Can you feel that?" he asked.

"Yes," she said faintly. No man had ever touched her naked bum before. He began to gently caress her smooth round buttocks in a circular motion. She felt a thrill of excitement, which surprised her.

After a while he removed his hand, and moved to stand behind her, careful not to stand on her roots. He cupped her breasts. She faintly gasped.

"Can you feel that?" he asked again.

"Yes," she said quietly. No man had ever held her tits before. He began to gently squeeze her smooth round breasts. She felt another thrill of excitement, she liked this as well.

After a while he removed his hands, and walked around to stand in front of her, their bodies only inches apart. "Keep your eyes closed," he said quietly. She felt him touch her womanhood with a finger. She audibly gasped.

"Can you feel that?" he asked.

"Yes," she said weakly. No man had ever touched her there before. He began to stroke her fleshy genitals. She felt her greatest thrill of excitement so far. She had never thought that a man's touch could be so tender, or so pleasing.

After a while he removed his finger and stepped back.

"The good news," he began, "is that you still have enough feelings in your womanly parts. Which means I can reverse this transformation."

"Oh, thank you, thank you," she gushed. He held up his hand.

"To reverse this magic seed curse, you need the seed of man. Do you understand what I mean?" he said.

She thought for a few seconds then said slowly, "Yes, I know what that is, you have to make love to me."

"Correct. So, Jill, do you give me permission to make love to you?" he asked.

"Yes, I do," she slowly replied. Her fear had been replaced by hope.

The Apothecary took off his dark brown robe, slowly. He folded it up and placed it on a chair. Jill saw a naked man and his erect manhood for the first time. Suddenly, although she was being restrained against her will, but knowing that her knight in shining armour was going to save her, she was strangely excited.

He stepped up to her, they looked into each other's eyes. He held her smooth ribcage and kissed her soft lips. She had been kissed before, but not like this. They kissed long and passionately, as her feelings of love grew.

After a while he removed his lips and bent his knees slightly. She watched his head sink downwards, as his hands slid down to hold her smooth waist. Suddenly she felt him kissing her sensitive nipples, she gasped. A thrill of excitement shot through her body. She became sexually aroused. Her nipples became stiff, her vagina became wet, and her heart beat faster. She had never experienced such intense feelings before. He continued to kiss and lick her stiff nipples. After a minute he removed his lips and tongue. He knelt down, as his hands slid down to hold her smooth wide hips.

What was he going to do next, she thought? Suddenly she felt something touch her sensitive womanhood, she gasped. It took her a few seconds to realised that he was licking her smooth hairless pussy with his tongue. Her sexual excitement hit maximum. She was euphoric, she had never experienced such sensual stimulation before, this was the best so far.

A minute or so later, he removed his tongue and stood up. He looked into her eyes again.

"You're beautiful," he said.

She felt his stiff manhood enter her moist vagina, she gasped again. He held her hips tighter, as he began to rhythmically thrust in and out. She enjoyed the delightful sensation of his vigorous but controlled love making.

After a couple of fantastic minutes, he ejaculated. She felt his creamy man seed burst inside her. A moment later she climaxed with a gasp of shock and a sigh of pleasure. He withdrew. She savoured the incredible sensation that pulsed through her body. With her mouth open and her eyes shut, the curvaceous Beanstalk Jill stood there, relishing her wonderful multiple orgasms, still held in place by her roots and canopy.

As her last orgasm died, her transformation went into reverse. The leaves and thin stems above her head shrunk and vanished. Her hands came apart and she could move her arms. Her lower stem divided into two legs, and the roots shrunk and vanished. Finally, her skin and hair returned to their normal colour, and she was an ordinary naked woman. Who was embarrassed by her nakedness. Jill quickly went to her bedroom to put on a clean dress.

Her parents profusely thanked the Apothecary, who said they could pay off the charge, in small amounts for the next year. Her younger brother kept asking Jill, how did the Apothecary cure her, but she wouldn't go into details.

Epilogue

It was a week later, early evening. There was a knock at the Apothecary's door. He opened it to see a cloaked and hooded figure standing there.

"Apothecary, it's me Jill from last week, I need your help again, may I come in please?"

"Of course," he said and opened the door wide.

Once inside, after he had shut the door, she lowered her hood and quickly spoke.

"I was just having a bath (in a tin bath in front of the fireplace) when my body started to turn green again. After I had got out and dried myself, my body was back to normal. What does this mean?"

"Hmm," he began. "What were you thinking about when this happened?"

Jill decided to tell the truth, "I was thinking about you."

"I see," he said. "Please take off your cloak." She did and he saw that she was not wearing a dress. Jill stood there completely naked; he didn't say anything.

With his fingertips the Apothecary gently squeezed her nipples. He saw her nipples turn green. He stroked the bush between her legs. He saw her bush turn green. He kissed her and stood back to see her lips turn green.

"I think that there is a remnant of the curse," he pronounced. Jill decided to speak her mind.

"Apothecary, please make love to me. But I don't want to turn into a beanstalk again."

"Jill, I promise you, with me, you won't."

Jill lay back on the bed and opened her legs, as her nubile body turned green. And that is as far as the transformation went. As for the Apothecary, he stood there starring at her inviting pussy, before he took his robe off.

The end

MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers