Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 04

Story Info
Trying out the new BJ machine with the wife.
2k words
4.41
49k
44

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers

Big thanks again to SoftVoyage for editing.

This chapter doesn't have the same incest/taboo as the rest of the series, but that will be back soon. I highly suggest reading Ch. 1-3 before getting into the below, but if you're looking for Loving Wives, you won't find it there. Enjoy!

_____

When Barbara did arrive home, I was stepping out of the shower, and still recovering a bit from Jenna's blowjob.

"Jenna made breakfast?" My wife was surprised.

"Yeah." I walked over to greet her with a kiss, wearing nothing but a towel around my waist.

"Well, she told me you offered to do the dishes, she was pulling out just as I got home."

"Yup... No problem." I made my way to the dresser to pick out some clothes.

"Sorry about last night, I was so tired."

"All good." It felt a little easier to be understanding when I've just had my dick sucked.

"I have another surprise for you though." Barbara smiled her wicked smile as she held up one of her shopping bags, easily recognized from the lingerie store in town.

"Oh yeah?"

Barbara nodded. "Close the door and lie down, I'll show you what I got."

I practically skipped over to close the door as Barbara carried the bag to the bathroom. I made a stop at our full-length mirror, dropping my towel and checking myself out from top to bottom.

My cock wasn't completely soft, but it wasn't hard either, I gave it a few tugs, trying to wake it up to avoid suspicion when Barbara saw it, she'd be expecting my cock to be raging hard in anticipation of its first intimacy in over a week.

After a minute or two I wrapped myself up in the towel again and laid myself down on the bed, allowing my imagination to run wild with ideas of what Barbara was about to surprise me with.

"You ready?" She called out from the bathroom as she opened the door.

There she was. My beautiful, curvaceous wife, wearing nothing but a thin, silk robe over a sexy matching teddy. Her perfect curves on full display as she modeled for me in the doorway.

"You like?"

I nodded. "Oh yeah." I was practically drooling.

Barbara smiled as she slowly walked into the room, turning to show off the full ensemble.

"I thought you would." She sang. "I know you've been waiting so long, and so patiently for mommy to take care of you again."

Barbara made it over to me as she spoke, leaning over me to show off her endless cleavage as she pouted her luscious lips out.

I leaned upward to give her a kiss, her lips met mine, but her hand found my chest, pushing me back down into the pillow. "Easy, tiger." She tsked. "Let mommy take care of you."

She reached down to pull back my towel, revealing my quickly hardening cock. Barbara was so sexy that there was no concern about lack of arousal.

"Hello, old friend." She smirked as she bent down to give it a little kiss.

"Ohh yeah!" I gasped at the sensation of her soft lips on my cock. My hand went to her head, instinctively hoping to keep her down there a bit longer.

"No no no." She tsked me again. "Let me take care of you."

I nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

Barbara smiled. "Good boy." She gave me another quick kiss before walking around to her bedside table.

"Now." She reached in to pull out our new toy. "Let's see how this thing works."

Barbara climbed onto the bed next to me as she studied the contraption.

"I read that we need lube, but I think we should just try spit if that's okay with you?"

I nodded eagerly. "Hell yes."

"Thought so." Barbara smiled as she began shuffling herself over to line her mouth up with my cock. "I'm just getting you good and wet." She reminded me in her stern voice. "No hands."

"Yes, ma'am." I smiled down at my beautiful wife.

"Once I decide you're ready, we just wrap this part around your cock, and then I can control it from here." She held up the remote. "I'm excited!"

I nodded. "Me too. Thanks, baby."

Barbara smiled. "Love you."

"Love you too."

Before the words were out of my mouth, Barbara opened wide and began bobbing her mouth up and down my cock.

I let out a loud gasp as my hips bucked upward from the rush of my wife's talented mouth.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!"

She hummed, like mother like daughter, as her head bounced up and down my cock.

Unlike Jenna, Barbara had no trouble taking every inch of me without even needing to warm up. Though to be fair, she had plenty more practice.

"Ohhhhh yeaaaahhh!" I moaned, struggling not to grab ahold of my wife's head as she fellated me.

Barbara didn't use her hands, only her mouth as she drooled as much spit as she could produce all over my cock.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I moaned even louder as the sounds of her slurping and spitting all over my soaking wet cock filled the room.

"Oh yeah, good boy!" Barbara spit me out with a pop before dipping down to take me again for a few more sucks. "You ready?"

"Oh yeah, baby!" I grunted. "Let's do it!"

Barbara smiled, suddenly satisfied with her gift purchase as she swiftly strapped me in.

"That's not too tight right?"

I shook my head.

"Good... Here we go!"

Barbara kept her eyes on me as she pressed the button on the little remote, her hand still held it in place as a loud buzzing noise came from the machine and I immediately felt it working on my cock.

"Ohhhh!"

It started slowly, but the feeling was intense. Barbara continued watching me, part making sure I was okay, and part enjoying my reaction.

"How's it feel?"

"It's... interesting, but not bad. Not bad at all." My body clenched as a wave of pleasure coursed through me. I took a deep breath. "Damn."

Barbara smiled. "You like it?"

I nodded. "Not as much as I like yours though."

She blushed. "Awww... I think I like this better. Especially when I do this."

Barbara made a show of pushing the speed button, kicking us up to the second gear. The machine buzzing paused for a moment before a new, faster sound hummed out of the device, the effect on my cock was immediate.

"Mmmmmm." I let out a long moan as I adjusted to the new sensations. Barbara continued to study my expression as the machine did its work.

"Oh, I can tell you like that." She brought her hand to caress my chest. "Lay back and enjoy, honey. You deserve it."

I closed my eyes and nodded as I rested my head back into the pillow. I took a deep breath as I relaxed into the pleasure of the machine.

"There you go, baby." Barbara's soothing voice was just barely heard over the buzz of the machine. "Just relax."

My hands were gripping the blanket, balling the fabric in my hands as my body reacted strongly to the pleasurable vibrations that were coursing through me.

Barbara gave me a moment to adjust, but after a minute or two of watching me practically squirm, her curiosity got the best of her.

"Last setting." She warned before she pressed the button.

My eyes popped open. The machine took another brief pause before kicking into the final setting. The buzzing was not only different than each of the first two, but noticeably faster.

"Holy shit." My breath was already ragged as new jolts of pleasure shot threw my cock. I pulled tight against the blankets as I stared into my wife's eyes.

Barbara had a look of pure joy. "Yay! You like it!"

She must've seen it written all over my face. She rubbed my chest and leaned in to kiss my stomach before shimmying up next to me to kiss my lips.

"I love you, baby." She whispered as she kissed me. "I love you so much. I want you to cum."

I wrapped my arm around my wife, I wasn't ready to cum yet, but I could feel myself getting closer. Still, I wasn't sure I could speak as the pleasure of our new toy was doing a phenomenal job or replicated a damn near perfect blowjob.

"Mmmmmm." It was more of a growl than a moan that escaped me next.

Barbara just smiled wider, loving the effect it was having on me. "I'm sorry, baby, I'm sure you've missed the girls."

She sat up and casually removed her sexy silk robe, giving me a better view of her massive 32Fs before she untied her nightie and allowed them to spill out from her top.

"Here you go, baby." She scooted up to press her boobs into my face. "Suck mommy's titties."

"Mmm!" I moaned as I opened my mouth to immediately suck Barbara's nipple. I brought my hand around to squeeze the soft tit-flesh against my head as the machine continued doing all it could to coax an orgasm out of me.

"Good boy." Barbara cooed as she smothered me in her boobs. "Cum for me, baby. Let it all out."

"Mmmmm!" I moaned loudly into her chest, but the sound was quickly suffocated by her massive mammaries.

"Come on, baby." Barbara encouraged me. "You can do it. Cum for me."

I squeezed her breasts even tighter around my face. My toes curled as I screamed out in pleasure, my orgasm was inevitable, it was just a matter of time.

"Come on, baby." Barbara continued to give me words of encouragement. "Let it out. I want you to cum. Please."

"Ahhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!"

In an instant I was cumming hard directly into the device, I could hear the joy in Barbara's voice as I finally lost control.

"Good boy!!!"

I turned back away from my wife's chest, laying straight back as the cum fired out of me.

"Slow." I grunted out as the machine relentlessly worked my cock.

"Ohh!" Barbara was a bit frazzled, but grabbed the remote and flipped me back to the first setting.

I was still cumming as the machine took it's brief pause before switching back to the first setting, which by comparison was nothing like the final one that had just given me a very intense orgasm.

"There you go." Barbara leaned in to kiss me as I continued filling the machine with a surprisingly large load.

"Mmm!" I moaned into her lips. I enjoyed it, but with the machine still working, I was still struggling to catch my breath.

"Okay okay." Barbara flicked off the machine, allowing my entire body to relax as she sat up to set me free.

"Thank you." I panted.

"Let's see what we have here." She easily removed the device, allowing my still hard cock to feel the cool, refreshing air for the first time.

"Ooooh!" I practically shivered. It tingled from the lack of vibration.

"Looks like a lot of cum." Barbara looked at it like a scientist. "Though I guess it has been a week."

Barbara had no idea that I'd cum three times in the past 48 hours, let alone that they were all in her daughter's mouth. The machine had really milked out everything i had left.

"Grab it." I was still panting.

Barbara looked at me, but instinctively wrapped her hand firmly around my cock.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned.

"You okay?"

I nodded as Barbara gently began masturbating me.

"Still hard too." She observed. "This thing is really something."

"Mhm."

I was still numb from the powerful climax and was struggling to actually speak.

"The guy did say it was the best one, some new product from Japan or somewhere."

Barbara was still stroking my cock as she inspected the machine.

"And easy to clean." She added. "I love this thing!" She turned and dove towards me at the top of the bed, planting a big kiss on my lips. "Want to go again?"

nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers