All Comments on 'Alternative Blowjobs Ch. 20'

by nycperv

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

I loved it and especially the ending. I was afraid that it was going to end like many other stories of this kind, that is, with one or more of the members meeting someone and leaving the group or adding more members to the group turning it into a group with an open relationship. I liked it especially: "as if marking it as my own" and "a family that cums together, stays together" because it makes me think that the union is gonna last. I'd like so much not to be wrong...

I'm just curious if the daughter means that she is in love with her stepdad when she tells him that she loves him. I think that if she is in love with him it is likelier that the union is going to last. For those of us who are not native English speakers, it is hard to know when it is one kind of love and when the other. For example, I read a story titled "the big tits club", whose final I disliked completely, by the way, and I found it hard to understand that the members of the group were telling continually that they loved each other to finally find out that in many of the cases that they did love each other but that they were not in love so they were not going to end together.

I'd like to thank the author for a story that I like how it ends. Normally, I hate the endings of most stories of this kind.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 2 years ago

Aww I was kind of hoping he would nock both of them up, oh well great stuff looking forward to reading your future works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good way to end the series.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

5 Stars - very nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernycperv@nycperv
I write more than I publish, but am always looking for editors so please reach out if interested in helping out. Love to hear from fans, so I encourage you to comment or send feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES