All Comments on 'Always'

by Sultry81

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Thanks for writing....

....very nice style. Happy for the subject(s)....

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Smooth apresentation

Nicely written!

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 13 years ago
Watcha know!

A real 'loving wife' piece (although more appropriate in the 'letters and transcripts' category.) Bravo for reminding us that there are a lot of husbands and wives who adore each other.

I liked your description of yourself as an 'unemployed poet'! A bit redundant aren't we? LOL.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Tell it...

like it is. If you are not grunting and sweating, you are not doing it right. I am glad I still get to do it on a daily basis. I will never understand how people become bored with sex. My wife does not understand it either. Hoorraaay. Good story.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
I hope you truly have someone to share these stories with.

The passion that you write with does come through. I don't know if you have a partner of any kind, but you should, you have a lot of passion inside you.

And you just happen to have written two very nice, 'loving' stories. This story was well written and fun, your two characters seemed real to me. Far more so than most writers characters, (HDK and Postscriptors excluded in that comment) and yes I do include my characters, I tend not to put that much emotion into my characters, you do. Anyway well done for this and your other story. And go out there and find someone to share the stories with. Or just someone to connect with. If you haven't already

Thank you for writing.

best regards

AW

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Yes

A real LW story ! thanks for sharing the read . Keep em coming !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh No !

Barbara Cartland sneaks back into Loving wives.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Nice

A believable chronicle of he woman's feelings. Just not sex but a loving sexual encounter with he man she loves.

A good well written story.

Thanks

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Re Anon comment.

"Barbara Cartland sneaks back into Loving wives."

Personally I have never read any of Barbara's books. BUT they really have to be far better than any nonsense written by writers that write about humiliating a husband in a willing cuckold relationship.

And I have said many times a 'hot' wife CAN be a 'Loving monagamous wife'. A Loving wife stories do not HAVE to be about swinging/open marriages or cuckolding. It seems many people think a 'loving wife' is some sort of bi-sexual nympho that will suck and fuck anyone, man or woman a husband wants them to. Or they will do it wheather or not the husband wants her to or not.

They will swap/swing do gangbangs whatever takes their fancy. If you are into a certain lifestyle or have it as a fantasy to have such a wife then that's up to you. But just because a very GOOD writer writes two VERY good stories about actually making love to her husband and no one else, then to me that should be applauded.

In the future this writer may very well write a swinging 'hot' wife/cheating wife story that's their choice. But for the time being let the writer alone. or better yet write your own story and stop moaning.

To the writer? thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Get off your moralistic high horse average writer you sanctimonious tosser

last time I checked this was an erotic site, and erotica covers many bases. What the fuck are you doing here if you have, as you claim, such a sparkling clean ethical lifestyle? Prat.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
RE: Anon

"RE: BELOW_average_Writer.

What are you doing on a fantasy site with erotic stories? GO FUCK YOUR SELF BELOW_average_writer."

I will ask you the same thing. WHAT are you doing on an erotic fantasy story site? I can only assume you are releasing pent up frustrations. Anger is a problem for you, you should really seek help for it.

As for me? what am I doing on an erotic story site? I am enjoying reading and writing erotic stories. This being one of many very good stories on this site.

Perhaps you should concentrate on the story rather than other people.

Sorry about this Sultry81 I seem to have a STALKER problem that I thought had gone away. I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OH, this is exciting! Gutless perverted Pom's fighting among themselves.

This just goes to show inferior "people" of inferior nation !

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A LETTER WITH A MEMORY

of things that could be again. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Great Piece Of Writing*****

Thanks for sharing.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Nice story about a wife keeping things spicy with her man.

Who is this barbara chick? Author name (obviously not real) sultry. Is that a nom de plume for this barbara?

Whats up with the insults? What did averagewriter say that pissed you off so much?

That a wife can love her man without being a cheating cunt?

Idiots

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good

Good story. Usually these letter stories do not work out well for the husband. This one did.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

Stories done from a second-person point of view generally suck. Mainly because I know it isn’t ME! If it is ‘kinda’ like me, it is easier than if the 2ndPoV is the wrong age, sex, sexual preference, et cetera. But. it is still clearly NOT me because I really am here (and I know it) and not there!

3* is as good as I could do!

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

At long last! I have lived to actually read a true loving wife story! And without a cuckold in sight!! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous