Always a Bridesmaid Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard me, Carli."

Heard you, yes, but did I believe you? That was another matter entirely! "Year, yeah, it's just that you guys seemed madly in love, that doesn't just go poof all at once, ya know?" I said, now drinking more to calm my frazzled nerves.

Paula put her hand on my arm, which was a common thing she did when trying to reassure me, and had no sexual overtones whatsoever. "Yeah, maybe, but the longer we went on after the engagement the more distance I felt between us. I would have to pry his thoughts out with a fucking crowbar sometimes. Plus he let slip that his richy-rich family was pushing him to make me sign a prenup." she explained calmly.

"That little shit--" I started to say, but she pinched my skin to get my attention.

"No, no, Jackson wasn't going to do that at all, it just showed me how suspicious his family was of me and how they could make my life hell. Thanks but no thanks. Plus it felt like we had to force ourselves to connect and it just didn't feel right. I want more than that in a soulmate." Paula said, almost pontificating now.

"Well, hey, I'm really sorry this happened, honestly." I said softly.

Paula shrugged. "Just glad the both of us figured this out before making the leap. Divorce is pricey, I don't do family law but have colleagues that do and there is rarely such a thing as a good divorce. Amicable? Maybe, but not pleasant." she said, her voice trailing off.

We parted ways later, and at last I thought that I really hadn't contributed to the breakup, it was bound to happen anyway. Soon after, we fell back into our usual rhythm, hanging out a lot and just goofing off together. A few months later, I thought the two of us could just have a girls' getaway like we have before, and even suggested the Mexican resort where my favorite photo had been taken. We booked the flights and accommodations and not much later, we were walking back through the archway at the entrance of the huge club.

I had dressed more for practical travel and not for looks, with my hair up, in loose fitting jeans and a light top with flower prints on it, all very conservative looking. I even ditched my usual heels or pumps and just put on beat up sneakers that I had bought years ago.

Paula went in a similar direction, but paid more attention to looking hot, wearing jeans and a white tank top that showed a tasteful amount of cleavage, and a loose fitting blouse that served as a jacket. The jeans were snug, accentuating her incredible ass and hips, and wore sandals that almost looked like heels.

Paula's sandals made a periodic scraping sound as we made our way to the

archway, linked arm in arm, smiling and laughing as we often did together. I was relatively certain that the other couples in the throng around us thought we were a lesbian couple, but Paula was oblivious to it as she often was. I didn't blame her, that was my world, not hers, but it did give me a secret thrill that it might make her seem off limits. Regardless of what happened that one night, I never bought into the illusion that it could ever happen again.

"Damn, Carli, it's been forever since we were here last. It looks the same, well, they added things for sure!" Paula chittered away rapidly, the words running together in sheer enthusiasm.

Her excitement made me grin, knowing that we had an amazing experience the first time, and I hoped that it would put the whole failed relationship thing behind her.

"Yeah, should be a week to remember, if last time was any hint!" I shot back, forgetting that I had grabbed her rear back then. I filed that whole incident under the heading Sorry, not sorry and frankly would do it again given the opportunity. I could sense pent-up desire from her, probably stemming from having little to no sex since her breakup, and coupled with endless free drinks I could see her getting a little crazy. I just hoped she would have a great and memorable time, even though I would envy the hell out of every guy she even got close to.

"Ms. DeLeon? Ms. Aberdeen?" came a voice behind us. As we turned, we gazed on a handsome and young valet with a swarthy complexion and hair even darker than mine. His lips parted and revealed a perfect set of bright teeth that almost made me swoon.

I cleared my throat. "I know you are required to keep things formal, but between us you can call us Carlotta and Paula." I said, already slipping him a generous tip in pesos, from the cash I had brought with me. Paula elbowed me playfully but I ignored it.

As if even possible, the young man's smile grew sevenfold and he nodded in response. "Please, let me show you to your bungalow. By the way, I am Juan." he said, gesturing towards the bright white stucco archway.

Neither of us was caught off guard by the singular of the word describing our accommodations. It was a suite, so each of us had our own sleeping space, and we didn't give a shit if people assumed we were lovers or something. Deep down on some level I kind of hoped that might discourage some of my gorgeous friend's suitors, but even the most polite gentlemen might choose to ignore the implication in hopes of getting laid.

As Juan led along the cobblestone walkways leading through the labyrinth of cottages, I could tell that the resort owners had done extensive remodeling. It was quite breathtaking and gave the feel of a five star place, which probably explained the higher than expected prices. Frankly, both of us were successful enough to afford it and we both badly needed a getaway. He paused at the front of a set of huge oak double doors and threw them open, gesturing us inside.

I heard the doors close behind us with a knocking sound, leaving both of us speechless, taking in the well-decorated place that would be our home for the next seven days. Catching sight of a queen-size bed in one of the bedrooms, Paula sprinted to the room and dove on to the bed, making it bounce. "Ooooo I call this bed!" she said, nearly yelling.

"I'm gonna go get changed, I want to see the grounds and hit the bar." I said, realizing that our luggage was probably on its way. Sure enough, about ten minutes later, Juan arrived with our bags and I dragged mine to my room to get ready for the evening.

I wriggled into a red party dress that ended well above the knee and small diamond-shaped openings that displayed my sun-kissed skin. The top was held up by two moderately thin straps that would create a scene if they ever failed. My shoulders were completely bare as well as my upper chest, pushing my well-sized breasts together in a sexy but tasteful way. I looked hot, I knew it, and yet I also resigned myself to the fact that it would pull men like a magnet.

I left my purse since there was no need to carry cash or cards, so I stood with my hands clasped together in the inside entryway, waiting for my friend. A few minutes later I heard the clickety-clack of heels on the polished marble floor and turned to see Paula.

My eyes widened as I laid my eyes on my roommate for the week, wearing a more conservative dress with long sleeves, closer to the knee, but with a plunging neckline and speckled with something that caught the light like diamonds. My thoughts were briefly haunted by the sensations and images of our forgotten encounter (well, forgotten by her). "Wow, hun, you look fucking amazing!" I said sincerely.

Paula let out a soft laugh and then put on a fake coy face that made me laugh. She was about to step towards the doors when her eyes seemed to catch my cleavage, and her forehead wrinkled in thought for a moment. The expression on her face was recognition, or maybe even remembering, though I suspected she would never fully recall the experience. She abruptly shook her head, as if to break some silent spell. "Shit, sorry, zoned out for a second." she said, almost panicked and apologetic.

"You can stare at me anytime you like, Pauls." I said, earning me a playful slap on the shoulder.

"You are terrible, and don't forget I am not into girls!" she responded, sounding as if trying to convince me.

I laughed as I saw her face redden. "I am just giving you a hard time, I know, but nothing wrong with admiring right?" I said, smiling as I yanked the right door open. I never doubted that she believed what she said, but the unexpected events of her bachelorette party told another story.

As I casually walked forward, I could detect the scent of mango blossoms flavoring the night air, which was downright delightful. It seemed to add to the lovely ambiance of the resort and it made me feel right at home. Since half of my ancestry came directly from Mexico, I felt like I belonged there and always enjoyed the times I had visited, especially when I could make fun of the tourists in Spanish. That always earned a lot of laughter with the local population, but I never meant it in a mean-spirited way.

Before long, I could hear the lively latin music coming from one of the elaborate outdoor clubs near the center of the mult-acre complex. Already feeling the urge to dance, my hips started to sway as I walked, a smile on my face as my hair swished around. "Ooooo this is gonna be fun!" I said with joy oozing out of my voice.

Paula linked her arm with mine, something we did a lot when out, and I always liked having her on my arm even as a friend. Our complexion and appearances creates a lovely natural contrast that always gave me a secret thrill, and when we got close it was even more obvious. I subtly pulled her a little closer, just enjoying the sensations of our hips and shoulders brushing, it was not sexual but felt amazing.

As we approached the area, I noticed the thatched hut bar at the center, circular, and quite large. Various outfits, some mildly conservative and others downright trashy, were scattered about the stand-up tables and dance floor. I could tell the staff apart from the guests by bright and colorful uniforms, each which accentuated their physical attributes while still being classy.

"Grab a free table, I'll get us some drinks!" I said, worrying that it sounded more like an order than a request.

"Wow, very sexy!" a random brown-haired young man said as I walked by him.

I stopped and turned to him with a smile. "My girlfriend thinks so too." I shot back, leaving him speechless. I have to admit I enjoyed shooting guys like him out of the sky, and their expressions were priceless!

When I reached an open spot at the bar, a darker-skinned Latina glided over to where I was standing, giving me a smile that sent a shiver through me. Her multicolored top wrapped around her body, leaving her flat midriff bare and revealed her breasts well enough to make my lips quiver. Her wrap-around skin hugged her hips and showed her smooth legs as well.

"Hello there, I'm Sierra, what can I get for you?" her melodic voice said to me.

My gaydar sounded loudly in my ears, making me break out into a smile. "If I told you that we would both get arrested!" I said quietly, in Spanish.

"Maybe later." Sierra responded with a wink and a lick of her plump lips.

Switching back to English, I said, "Ok, for a consolation prize I'll take two tall margaritas. And make them strong!"

I grabbed both oversized glasses, feeling its frigid temperature almost sear my skin, and turned to leave.

"Your friend is incredibly sexy." Sierra commented, as if it was an innocuous thing to say.

Laughing, I turned back and made eye contact with her. "Very true, but also straight as an arrow, sorry to disappoint you.." I said, trying not to let the images of that sexy night come to mind.

"Well you never know, if I got between her legs I would be very convincing!" she said in Spanish, and turned away afterwards. Shaking my head, I started making my way back to my best friend, who already had vultures circling her and talking to her.

Unfortunately the memory of my forgotten sexual encounter with Paula started to worm its way into my conscious mind, and Sierra's brazen remark was echoing through my head.

...she is incredibly sexy...

...if I got between her legs..

...very convincing

...between her legs...

...between her legs...

...between her legs...

And I have actually been between her legs, tasted her, and made her cum harder than ever before. And I want more. Lots more, I said to myself, unable to keep myself from breaking out into a wide mischievous smile.

Paula eyed me carefully as I came back over with the potent drink, and giggled like a schoolgirl. "What?" she asked.

I debated whether or not to actually tell her about the conversation, but also knew she could tell if I tried to bullshit her. I handed her drink and plopped into the chair next to her, clearing my throat before I spoke. "Well," I began, "that hot bartender is probably gay and certainly fancied you, but I told her you would not be down for that."

Paula took a generous sip of her drink and chuckled. "You defended my honor, huh, warrior princess?" she said with a wink.

I clinked my glass to hers and raised it up like I was making a toast. "Damn right, girl!" I shot back.

The look on her face hinted that she was not going to let the matter go until I provided the gory details. "Uh huh." Paula replied, twirling her earrings a bit.

"Ugh! Fine! But I better whisper it, was kinda x-rated."

I leaned into her, one hand on her shoulder, and one of my breasts pressing into her arm unintentionally. "She said that if she got between your legs she could change your mind." I said in a whisper, pulling back right after to keep from making her feel uncomfortable.

"Damn! Pretty explicit..." Paula said, her voice trailing off as she looked in Sierra's direction. Her eyebrows wrinkled, like she was processing the remark, or trying to remember something. I watched her face get flushed, which at first I thought was mild embarrassment, but as I saw it turn into an all-over blush I wondered if she had a moment of recollection about our tryst. A few moments later she shrugged.

I leaned over and nudged her shoulder with mine. "Don't worry, I'll protect you!" I said with a wide grin.

Paula nudged me back "From who?" she said with an exaggerated wink.

Ooooo, good question. Well from Sierra or any other girl here, but from everyone else, except maybe me.

"Hmmmmmm, from anyone else that you don't want bothering you, fair enough?" I said, finishing off my drink.

I stayed pretty close to her the rest of the evening, chasing off several drunk guys that had one thing in mind, but surprisingly enough, Sierra had kept her distance. Paula and I were casually dancing in the middle of a throng of equally buzzed people, some couples and some by themselves. I avoided body contact with her but both of us were feeling no pain. It was late when we started stumbling back to our private bungalow, and my best friend fell on her bed and passed out.

She's out for the count, I said to myself, pulling my heels off and massaging my aching calves a bit. I stood to my feet, wobbling a bit, grabbing a bottle of water and padding out to the porch area that overlooked a grove of trees. The scent of ripe mangos filled my nostrils, making me smile, and I closed my eyes to just soak in the moment.

A couple of minutes later, I heard footsteps and the nearly silent rustling of leaves coming from beyond the porch and then saw Sierra slipping out into the open. "Well this is first class service. Do you always make house calls?" I asked, noticing a bottle of expensive tequila in her hands.

Sierra smiled and then licked her lips slowly, letting her eyes roam over my body, lust clearly burning in her eyes. "No, I almost never do. But...some guests need much more...personal attention." she said, her voice low and husky.

Even in my inebriated state I could feel the intensity of her desire, and the sensation affected my body instantly, my nipples hardening and my pussy moistening. "Oh yeah? How personal?" I said with a wink, returning her flirtations.

Sierra silently uncorked the bottle and took a large gulp before handing the bottle to me, pushing it to my lips. I took an equally large dose before she took it back and sat it on the low glass table next to me. I felt her silky hands slip around my shoulders as she straddled me in the armless chair I was sitting in, the heat between her legs nearly searing my own. "This personal." she cooed, pressing her breasts against me, and pulling me into a deep kiss.

Sexually, I usually take on the role of the aggressor, but Sierra had other ideas altogether. I felt her hand slip around the back of my neck, mashing our lips together firmly, but not overly so. I expected her to push her tongue between my lips immediately, but she surprised me by letting her lips tease mine, slowly and sensually. I felt myself giving in to her, letting her lead, but gently moaning, telling her how amazing her kissing felt. It had been a little while since I had been with anyone so my libido was intense and I welcomed her advances.

I slipped my hands around her smooth waist, caressing the skin with my thumbs, feeling her squirm and sigh in response. She pulled back and caressed my cheek as her eyes locked with mine. "You are so fucking sexy, babe, do you have any idea how few Latinas come through here. White girls don't have the fire inside them that we do. That we need." she whispered, before planting her lips on mine again.

Sierra gently started grinding herself against me, not aggressively, but subtly signaling her desire and need. Her lips caressed mine, as if savoring my taste, in a hungry way but not making it feel like an assault. ""Your mouth tastes amazing." she gasped between kisses, her hands caressing my neck and shoulders with her fingertips.

"You feel incredible. And taste even better!" I gasped.

With an evil grin, she straightened up, her breasts inches from my face. Wordlessly, she slipped her hand down her flat tummy, not breaking eye contact. Inch by inch Sierra's made its way downwards, and disappeared under her multicolored skirt. I heard her sigh as her fingers presumably bathed in her feminine scent, which rose into the air mere moments after. She brought the hand up between us for a moment, and we both breathed in her aroma before she licked her middle finger erotically.

I watched as she moved her index finger to my lips, and while licking off the taste that Sierra had treated herself to, she plunged it between my lips. "Taste...me..." she uttered.

I have always loved the taste of pussy, but will readily admit that some are better than others. I vigorously sucked every last bit of her heady flavor and enjoyed it. Just then I found myself comparing the taste to Paula's and found myself wanting it despite how sexy my lover of the moment tasted. I pulled her mouth to mine and savored the feeling, slipping my hands to her ass and caressing it slowly. Not breaking the kiss, Sierra kept grinding herself on my hip, not changing the pace at all. I could feel the steamy wet lips of her sexual center kissing and sucking on the skin of my hip, which just turned me on all the more.

I slipped my hand inside her top and cupped her bare breast, the nipple already hard as I started playing with it, forcing deep moans from her mouth. Sierra's wet sexual center continued to attack my hip without mercy, releasing enough pussy juices to run down my inner thigh. I usually preferred oral lovemaking but there was a charged eroticism in how our bodies were dancing right now, intense, erotic, and hungry on an entirely different level.

Moaning, Sierra arched her back, pulling her breast away from my hand and positioning the nipple close to my quivering lips. Intentional or not, it was an invitation, and I eagerly covered it with my mouth and began sucking sensually. I felt her lithe form shudder as a deep and loud moan escaped her lips involuntarily.