Always a Bridesmaid Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning we had scheduled something we did as a ritual when we vacationed, a spa day where we were massaged and pampered until we couldn't stand it anymore. We usually started in loose clothing but had brought along swimsuits for the saunas and heated pools and such. As we went into the private massage room, I pretended not to notice as Paula stripped and laid down on the table. Even as a straight girl, she preferred female therapists, which I teased her endlessly about.

I sighed as the masseuse began massaging my back and arms with scented oil, letting the scent and sensations wash over me like a strong wave. "Ohhhhhhh that feels amazing." I gasped, not directed at anyone in particular.

I heard a giggle bubble up from the table about five feet away, where my best friend was lying, causing me to lift my head and look in her direction. "Just can't keep your mouth shut can you?" she said, momentarily lifting her head to look at me. Our eyes locked for a moment, triggering a smile from her as she lowered her face into the pillow around the hole in the table.

I bit my lip as I let my eyes roam around the glistening skin on her sides and back, not restraining my own feelings of desire since she had no idea I was watching. After a moment, I put my face down as well, and fell asleep because of how relaxing the massage was. I felt a soft hand on my upper back gently shaking me, which I assumed was the girl who worked on me.

"Ok, I am getting up." I said sleepily as I pushed myself upright. To my surprise, it was Paula, presumably trying to move me along to the next part of our pampering. There she stood in all her naked and gorgeous femininity, drawing my eyes to her breasts and tummy, and in my drowsiness I didn't realize I was staring.

"I don't think I have ever had to tell you that my eyes are up here." Paula said with a sly smile.

"Fuck you." I said, knowing she would take it as part of our normal banter.

Paula laughed as I pulled my black bikini on while she did the same. "You gotta buy me dinner and drinks first." she shot back.

"I've already done that smartass, Come on let's soak in that tropical pool with the water thingies." I said, steadying myself as I walked. I meant water features but words were not forming fast enough as I spoke.

"Oh you are so out of it right now, do you need me to lead you by the hand?" she mocked. I merely gave an indifferent grunt in response.

We had been here before, but the upgrades and remodeling had changed almost everything for the better. The reflection pools (yes there were several) were no exception, with high ceilings covered with sheets of natural rock, some jutting out and creating well-crafted waterfalls that caught our eyes and made us marvel. The soft sounds or falling water were positively hypnotic, and we made our way to a cozy little area tucked away that looked nice and private. Three rock slabs jutted out of the stone walls, creating an orchestra of sounds that were so relaxing.

I slipped into the water first and felt the warm water caress my skin and wrap around me like a steamy blanket that comforted me greatly. Seeing a small semicircular alcove in the wall, I floated over to it and slipped my ass on the shelf-like bench that served as a seat of sorts. With a soft chuckle, Paula sat next to me, our thighs almost touching.

"Come here often? Need some company?" she said in a mocking voice, repeating some lame pick up lines that both of us had heard from would-be suitors. Paula elbowed me as she leaned her head back against the wall. Whoever designed that place had certainly thought of everything.

"Sorry, I'm taken and my girlfriend wouldn't take too kindly to that. Jealous type. I had to post bail the last time someone hit on me." I said calmly, sticking out my tongue at her.

I was surprised when I felt a jet of water shooting water up at an angle to where I was sitting. It felt eerily similar to our experience in the hot tub so long ago, but I pushed the thought from my head and avoided the jet purely out of self-preservation. I had blurred the lines once or twice but wanted to prevent another occurrence, as she had been through so much with the breakup. I hoped to get her mind off of that, not highlight it!

"Hey you ok, you kinda moved away from me. Did I do something to piss you off?" Paula said jokingly, her head back and eyes closed, leaning in a relaxed position in the alcove. I watched her open one eye to peel at me and sporting a mischievous grin before closing it again.

"Nope, just happened to feel an...ummmmm...accessory that I didn't expect to find." I answered, the water sloshing as I closed my eyes and leaned back again, mimicking her position against the wall.

I could hear the rumblings of a silent chuckle that quickly escalated into full-on laughter from my pretty blonde friend. "You sure you aren't the lawyer? That was as evasive an answer that I have ever heard!" she giggled as the laughter faded.

I splashed the water in her direction without even opening my eyes.

"Stoppppppppp, I'm trying to relax here!" I whined in a playful voice.

"Well just for the record, they are all over this thing, hard to avoid them."

"Ah and are you avoiding them?" I giggled, nudging her. Not hearing any response, I opened my eyes and turned my head in her direction, seeing her brow furrowed as she bit her lip. I felt the powerful twinge of temptation as my eyes traced her lips and cheeks, and then her breasts as they rose and fell gently in her swimsuit. I could feel the sexual energy emanating off of her and found it intoxicating, but afraid to misinterpret and act on it. Instead, I leaned back and closed my eyes, scooting back to the jet after accepting Paula's silent permission and approval.

I felt my breath catch as the water started sweetly caressing my most sensitive spots, making me squirm slightly, brushing my hip and leg against Paula's. The reaction was involuntary, but in that moment I simply couldn't stop myself, it felt too good, too perfect. And in the back of my mind like things I had experienced with her before. It just increased the turmoil of wanting her so badly since I never wanted to ruin our friendship. Even so there was a frighteningly delicious intimacy between us in that moment even though by all accounts it was quite off limits.

"Oh fuck that feels so good." Paula said, almost moaning it out in a guttural tone.

Surprising myself as the sensible one in that moment, I whispered, "Pauls, you are straight and I am anything but, this is dangerous ground." I said it but I felt quite the opposite. I opened my eyes when I felt her fingers on my forearm. She looked at me with smoky eyes misted over with desire, pure sexual desire.

"I don't know if that's true or not, it just feels so good right now. I don't want to think, I just...want to...feel" she said, her face inches from mine. And throwing caution to the wind, I slipped my hand to her cheek and pressed my lips lightly to hers, unsure what to expect. Paula's lips fitted themselves tightly against mine in a fully returned kiss that felt like one coming from an amorous lover, not a straight woman.

Shocked at the liberties I had taken with her, I pulled back, feeling a flood of panic.

My fucking gawd Paula, are you sure? I would never want to..." I started to blurt out.

"I feel so connected to you, please stop talking. I need this." Paula gasped, gluing her lips to mine again in a sweet sensual and earnest kiss that made my toes curl.

Losing any remaining shred of self-control, my lips began massaging hers in the most sensual motion that I could manage. Moments later, I tentatively slid the tip of my pink tongue through her lips and traced along them, hoping to coax them open. I felt a shiver as her mouth opened and my tongue found hers. This was heaven.

The stimulation of the water jet assaulting my clit was pushing me closer to a climax, one I was only too happy to embrace with the girl I had adored as long as I could remember. This time, there was no alcohol or illicit substance impairing her, and Paula was as all-in as any other had ever been with me,no matter how surreal it seemed. As I felt the power sensation pushing up from deep inside me, I was shocked to feel her starting to tremble too, both of us desperate to keep our quivering mouths connected. Within seconds, both of our orgasms crested, nearly synchronized, feeding our moans to one another through the continually steamy kiss.

As we felt the incredible feeling fade, our mouths parted and we sank back into the bench, panting, basking in the afterglow. I scooted away from the jet and tried to catch my breath, completely uncertain what to say after something like that. Thank you? Sorry? Damn that was great? I can't believe I did that? Not knowing what to say, I said nothing, waiting for her to initiate any conversation about it.

"You ok? Usually I can't shut you up, ya know." Paula said, eyes still closed.

I chuckled. "Well my best friend decided to make out with me as we were both climaxing. Kinda breaks the rules." I said, trying to make light of it.

"Well it's not like we had sex. I just felt close to you and it felt right. Kinda felt familiar somehow too but that's crazy, right?" she responded, letting out a sigh.

I heard the water around me slosh around as I sat upright. "Familiar how, Pauls?" I asked softly, trying not to let anything show on my face.

Paula sat up slowly, her expression serene and relaxed, dispelling any worry I had about her remembering that fateful night. "Don't read too much into it, Carli, it was just a sensual moment for me, for both of us, but it...feels like a memory. maybe a dream I guess. Still not into girls, if that's what you were hoping for." she said with a mischievous gleam in her eye.