Always a Bridesmaid Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christa_p
christa_p
581 Followers

"Mmmmmmm oh yeah, baby, just like that, oh fuckkkkk your lips feel so good...." she groaned cradling my head firmly in place. My vocal lover was ensuring that I couldn't escape pleasuring her breast as our bodies gyrated as one.

I felt droplets of sweat forming rivulets of perspiration down the swell of her chest, as if seeking out my lips and claiming them. The salty scent bathing my nose amplified the eroticism of the moment, making my lips suck faster, as if somehow trying to draw the fiery energy of her molten body into my own.

Sierra's body switched and then tensed up, releasing a low gasp and moan from her mouth as she unleashed a powerful climax. The sensation of her womanhood flooding my thigh felt like molten lava, searing my skin and flooding the area. I had forgotten how intense and powerful sex with another latina was, and I was far from disappointed. It was downright magical, though the position of my body under her made it difficult to experience the same release. I let out a frustrated groan as she rose up to her feet on shaking legs.

"That was....fucking...incredible." she panted in Spanish.

Smiling, I nodded, but so wound up that words seemed impossible to push out of my mouth. In that moment, I felt like a giant spring wound up to the point of breaking, consumed by need and the desire for satisfaction. Lacking the ability to speak at the moment, I simply looked up at her and very slowly parted my legs. My wish was clear, I wanted her head buried between my legs, and after the orgasm I gave her, she certainly owed it to me.

Sierra licked her lips and broke into a lascivious grin that signaled her understanding of my wants and needs. "Ohhhhh absolutely!" she said immediately, sinking to her knees.

Wordlessly, I reached down to the hem of my red dress and peeled it slowly, delaying the reveal a bit to enhance the tension. Almost simultaneously, Sierra inched closer, giving her a closeup view of my bare pussy, my scent drawing her to me. While I hadn't planned it that way, this Latina goddess was surrendering to me, and it excited the hell out of me.

As I felt her tongue run up and down the length of my slit, her words from earlier reverberated in my head.

...between her legs

...between her legs

...between her legs

...she is incredibly sexy

...be very convincing

As Sierra began working her tongue in me and brushing my clit lightly with her fingers, the pleasure overtook me, changing the words as she devoured me.

...she is...sexy

...between her legs

...convincing

...between her legs

...get between her legs

...get between her legs

...get back between her legs

I knew that Sierra was the woman who was orally pleasuring me, but the memory of making love to Paula overwhelmed everything else. Her scent. Her taste. Her moans. Her hands on my head. Giving herself to me fully. Already being overstimulated, my body arched and moans slipped from me as I exploded in an intense orgasm, making me claw at her head and shoulders. In the moment, I had no idea what I said or if I had overdone the intensity of my short nails in her skin, but once the cloud of my pleasure had lifted. I saw her smiling up at me.

"Damn, chica, that was incredible." Sierra purred, pushing herself upright and pressing a kiss to my lips. Savoring my own taste, I kissed her back eagerly for a few moments before she pulled away.

"You are sure as hell sexy." I said, now finally finding my voice.

Sierra giggled softly. "I told you I can be very...persuasive." she said with a wink.

I smiled broadly, feeling more comfortable that I hadn't said anything that incriminated myself about my wandering thoughts. "Happy to serve as a reference if you need." I said, chuckling.

Sierra winked. "I may take you up on that. Hope we can have some more fun again soon."

I nodded as I watched the Mexican girl pull her outfit back together before disappearing back into the trees the same way she had entered to begin with. I was still breathing heavily, suddenly feeling panic at the thought that I may have woken Paula and given her a show I hadn't intended to. Glancing back into the bungalow, I saw the curtains flutter in the breeze, but the place was still completely dark.

I released a deep breath as I rose to my feet, gripping the side of the chair to push myself up. Still feeling a bit wobbly, I stepped forward slowly, gaining my footing again with each stride. By the time I reached the entrance to our temporary home, I felt steady. Noting that the door to Paula's room was ajar, I peered in to check on her. She seemed to be in the exact same position as I saw her last, reassuring me that my impromptu little romp had remained private. I am not a prude, but wanted to respect my dear friend's space.

Once inside my room, I closed the door and shed every last bit of clothing before slumping into the bed and pulling the sheet over my head. Unsurprisingly, sleep found me within seconds.

I woke up and got dressed in a simple white sundress that one of my paternal aunts had made for me a few years ago, which was both comfortable and cute. As I emerged from my room, I caught sight of Paula padding across the marble floor, dressed in a denim skirt and a white tank top, a look that I had once told her was subtle but incredibly sexy. Surprisingly, she had neglected to wear a bra, so in addition to a nice view of her cleavage, I was treated to the view of her nipples poking through the fabric. While she never purposely tried to tease me, Paula managed to do it anyway.

"Morning, party girl!" I said to her softly, not wanting to overwhelm her if she was nursing a hangover.

Paula's head turned towards me and a smile spread over her face, "Hey, how'd ya sleep?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.

"Pretty good, I kinda passed out once I hit the bed." I replied, noting the scent of bacon in the air.

"Same. Hey, I ordered breakfast since I got up before you, it's waiting for us!" she responded, pulling me by the arm.

"Wow!" I exclaimed once we neared the oversized table replete with huge amounts of breakfast food.

"Yeah, I was kinda surprised at how much Juan brought. I think we over-tipped him" Paula giggled. Damn, that sound makes me turn into a puddle!

I slid into the nearest chair while she sat right next to me, not super close but not overly so. I scooped some eggs and bacon on my plate and then grabbed a tortilla. Rather than embarrass myself by making a badly constructed breakfast burrito, I resolved to eat the items separately. I picked up the fluted glass in front of me and took a sip, surprised that it was a mimosa. "Oh wow, I thought it was plain orange juice." I blurted out

Paula nudged my arm with her elbow. "You know we will have to skip any drinks for about a month after this, but while we're here, what the hell, right?" she answered, sticking out her tongue.

"True enough!" I said, taking another sip.

"What do you wanna do today?" she asked, her mouth full.

I shrugged. "We haven't been to the beach yet, we could give that a shot. Maybe take out a kayak or something." I suggested.

Paula took a sip of the mimosa and then let out a contented sigh. "That sounds pretty perfect actually, I hear there are even some shallow caves that are pretty spectacular." she said, once her mouth was clear.

"And unless it brings back bad memories, we could finish up at the beachfront bar with a couple of drinks." I said, smiling and almost giggling.

Paula picked up an uneaten bite of bread and tossed it at me. "Ah, maybe an excuse to grab my ass again?" she said teasingly, with a smile that made it clear she was kidding.

My mind flashed back to the last time she had said anything about that incident, bringing flashbacks of our forgotten encounter into my mind. Granted, it was forgotten to her, but not to me; I had to thank whatever else was in the mixture her drink got spiked with that night. "You wish!" I said, trying to deflect the topic altogether.

Paula looked over and batted her eyes in a faux-flirty way, and in a syrupy southern drawl replied, "Well miss, what kind of a girl do you think I am?" A moment later, we were both howling with laughter.

After we finished breakfast, I retired to my room to change into my beach attire, which I had a lot to choose from. I had packed the same daring black swimsuit that I had made memories with last time, but thought that might be over the top. I ended up choosing one tamer than usual, a red, form fitting two-piece that showed plenty of skin but not obscenely, particularly up top. The bottoms were a wrap around that showed off my legs but kept my ass covered like a miniature dress.

I grabbed a multicolored wrap that looked authentically Mexican, though I had bought it at Walmart and knew it was made in China. What a world, I said silently, pulling the door shut behind me. Paula was already lingering at the front door waiting for me. Her own wrap was large and opaque enough to hide whatever she had chosen to wear, making me suppress the urge to playfully call her a tease.

I pulled the door open and let her step through first, and the sun was so bright that it felt like we had gotten hit by a truck. "Damnit!" Paula said, reaching down and fumbling for her overpriced Fendi sunglasses. I had already perched mine on the top of my head so it was a simple matter to pull them down over my eyes.

"Drama queen." I muttered playfully, earning me a slap on my arm.

We meandered through the resort, forced to go through the central bar and pool area because of the way the resort was designed. I figured it followed the same logic as hotels with casinos, because it made impulse buying almost a certainty. Paula and I remained side by side as we often did, until we reached the other side of the resort where a narrow wooden walkway began. I dropped back to let her go ahead of me, watching her hips sway as she walked, reminding me of the myriads of reasons that I love the female form. I usually see it as admiration of beauty instead of lust but there are times when the lines blurs a bit.

Fortunately, we arrived early enough that some of the available canopies were still free, including one overlooking the beach and yet still close to the bar. I dropped my bag on the first of the four lounge chairs and Paula did the same, leaving the two next to each other free. She turned with her back to be as she slipped the wrap from her shoulders, as if somehow self-conscious, but glancing back for a split second as she did. Something about it was both adorable and sexy, suggesting some vulnerability on her part.

Her swimsuit was a black one-piece that left her shoulders and back open, almost all the way down to her ass, with straps crisscrossing like a dark X. It was French cut so it showed her shapely hips off nicely without giving away too much. Paula turned a bit to get into her chair, giving me an opportunity to see the rest of her attire. It was also more conservative that she usually wore, but was still cut low enough to pleasantly show off her assets. I performed my appraisal of her discreetly, so much so that she barely seemed to notice.

As I settled into my own lounge chair, it creaked lousy, making us both laugh. "Hope I don't break the damned thing." I muttered. I closed my eyes but a moment later opened them back up and looked in her direction. To my surprise, she was watching me, a look of confusion on her face, one I had never seen before and certainly could not interpret.

"What's the matter?" I asked, leaning on the arm of the chair, making it squeak again, though less obnoxiously.

Paula's nervous eyes met mine. "It's the weirdest thing, like some kind of Deja vu. Like...remembering a feeling more than anything else." she said, her eyes worried and her lip quivering.

Feeling maternal in that moment, I reached over and pulled her into a loose hug, her face on my shoulder buried in my neck. "Babe, you are shaking are you ok?" I asked, now alarmed. Feeling her nod, I held her for a few more moments and then let go.

"I need a drink, a strong one." she said, after regaining her composure.

I waved over to the now infamous tiki bar and caught the eye of the bartender, not immediately recognizing her. I watched the raven-haired figure nod and start padding in our direction. "Oh shit!" I blurted out, once I recognized that it was Sierra, my temptress from the other night. At first, I chalked up my reaction to the steamy tryst that we had, but a moment later realized it was concern for my straight friend that had caught her eye.

Paula turned and peered at the approaching figure, not recognizing her. "What's the matter?" she asked, patting my hand.

"It's...well...the girl from the bar that...well...implied she could probably turn you." I replied, regretting that I had blurted it out before thinking it through.

Paula broke into a fit of giggles that were still in full swing when Sierra arrived with a sly smile on her face, though I couldn't tell if it was her attraction to my straight friend or the recollection of the hot time we had. "Well hello again, you two. What'll it be?" she asked, her tone unassuming.

"Tall and illegally strong margaritas please." Paula piped up before I could say anything.

Sierra's eyebrows angled up as she smiled at me. "I can handle that. Just be sure you ask for only me ok, no one else is going to do something like that for you." she responded, winking at Paula before departing.

Watching Sierra's ass jiggle as she walked away, I laughed softly. "Always told you that we Latina's are trouble with a capital T."

"I know that firsthand." she quipped.

We were through our second round of drinks not long after, laughing and talking much louder than either of us should have, remembering so many fun things we had done over the years. I can get a little out of control in moments like that, but the alcohol brought out fun Paula out in force. All at once, she got to her feet, hands up in the air, eyes closed, slowly swaying to the distant bar music.

"Oooo girl you always did have the right dance moves!" I said, trying not to shout it.

With a wink and smile, Paula started letting the music guide her body, eyes closed, hips and ass moving sensually. Everything about her was incredibly feminine, but in that moment she also exuded female sensuality, one of my weaknesses for sure. Memories of that fateful night pushed their way to the front of my mind, reminding me of her taste and touch as I went down on her. Fuck, she is a goddess, I thought, gritting my teeth.

"I'll be right back!" I quipped, needing a bathroom break, one of the unfortunate side effects of drinking. I had to go a little bit out of the way to get to the hut with the restrooms, but all in all I wasn't gone for more than five minutes. As I reached the canopy, I saw Sierra standing close to Paula, engaged in conversation. I lingered behind it, listening, ready to intervene if anything bad happened.

"You make amazing drinks, my compliments!" I heard Paula say, giggling a bit.

"It's nice to be appreciated, thanks, chica." Sierra replied.

"Huh. Only Carli--Carlotta...calls me that."

Sierra chuckled. "Pet names huh, well that's not very straight of you. Not that it matters in her case." she said, her accent oozing out.

"Yep, no interest in girls, sorry. But she did say you were pretty confident you could change my mind."

I could almost hear Sierra's sexy lips curve upwards into a knowing smile. "Oh hun you have no idea! Just once and you will be hooked. I promise!" she purred.

Paula, to my surprise, didn't back down or politely brush her off. "Well hun, I am not into girls, and not gonna have one between my legs or anywhere else!" she said, her voice firm and almost fierce.

Several seconds of silence passed before Sierra responded. "Well, turning straight girls is pretty hot, but I won't beg. Your friend is a hot fuck and quite enough for me." she shot back.

My eyes widened, half expecting to hear Paula slap her silly, but amused that I heard a jaded laugh instead. "Well, she's a big girl and can do whatever the hell she wants, so whatever." she said dismissively. I heard the bartender snort her dissatisfaction and stepped back out of view as she departed. The last thing I wanted was either of them knowing that I heard their conversation. After a few minutes, I slipped back into our semi-private hideaway.

"Welcome back, I got us more drinks. Damn near had to pay for them too!" Paula said in a frustrated tone.

I feigned surprise and shock. "Oh my, do I dare ask?" I said carefully.

"She said she wanted to fuck me, I guess she likes seducing straight women."

"Hmm, ok, not even sure how to respond to that news." I said, curious as to why she seemed so indignant.

"Well she said she fucked you, but I already knew that, Carli."

My mouth dropped open, and nothing came out--at first. "You are full of surprises all of a sudden. And how exactly do you know that?" I asked, wondering how she knew. I slid back into my lounge chair studying her face. Something was off about her.

"Yeah, well I had to get up and use the bathroom, and I...saw...you... But not on purpose." she stammered.

You already know I love to watch and be watched, so that is seriously fucking sexy, I thought, instead replying, "Uh huh."

"Yeah it kinda freaked me out...reminded me of the...hot tub, even though nothing happened. And some sort of weird dreams." Paula blurted out, not looking at me.

"Well we were drunk out of our minds and no nothing happened, and dreams are...just dreams." I said, a little afraid that she might have started remembering some of that night.

Paula fidgeted, like she couldn't get comfortable on the chair, clearly something was on her mind. "Well, I didn't watch for long but it sure looked sensual as hell. Nothing like porn." she said, still looking away.

That was the first time I had ever heard her say anything hinting that she watched lesbian porn, though I certainly approved. "Well, porn is fake and made for guys to look at so it's unrealistic and plain shitty!" I said gruffly.

That seemed to break whatever funk that had settled over my best friend, she started laughing so hard she was crying and had to calm down to catch a breath. "Oh that was so fucking funny!" she said, wiping her eyes.

Even though Paula now seemed more like herself, she was still drunk and fun Paula so I figured she was going to be a handful. "Well, I'm glad you are enjoying yourself, you really have seemed down since the breakup. You really never did explain that you know." I said, sipping my drink.

"I told you, it felt like we weren't on the same page anymore, on anything." she said, waving her hands in frustration.

"Look, I know I gave him shit, but Jackson really was a good guy and all. You two seemed perfect together, not sure what changed." I said, leaning over in her direction.

Paula sighed and stuck out her tongue at me. "I started getting this feeling that there was something...more than I was feeling with him. Like someone who is in my head enough that I don't have to explain everything. And--well--in bed, he could make me cum but--it was like I was chasing this feeling of how it's supposed to be, and what we were doing wasn't measuring up."

"And how is it supposed to be?" I asked, unsure if the question wasn't pushy.

Paula broke into a sly grin. "Well, maybe it's just a fantasy, but something sensual, where I can tell the other person is so in tune with me, us both enraptured body and soul. Completely and totally consuming one another and getting lost in the feeling" she said, her pupils dilating as she spoke.

"I get it, I really do." I said, as the recollections of that night came flooding back to me. More than you fucking know, I thought. We weaned off of the alcohol and went to dinner and then crashed for the night in our rooms.

christa_p
christa_p
581 Followers