Always a Helper

Story Info
Dad is happy to help her follow through.
2.1k words
3.39
24.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onvisy
Onvisy
34 Followers

IMPORTANT CONTENT NOTE: This story portrays a consensual heavy bdsm relationship between a father and daughter, with a little bit of reluctant consent towards the end. As always all characters are over age 18. The story is complete fiction and should stay that way. The story portrays in a positive light, a relationship that in the real world would be traumatically awful. Don't do these things, only read them.

---------------

ALWAYS A HELPER

"Dad I can't get it in, please can we stop?"

She's on her knees, her ankles clamped to the floor with her feet stretched uncomfortably straight back. Her arms are behind her back, bent at the elbows and tied tightly in place. Her knees are bent back a little, as she struggles to sit on the thing he has secured to the end of a pole beneath her.

"This is what you wanted."

"I know but I can't, it's not going to go in."

He uses his cane on the fronts of her legs. She cries out. "That's not helping!"

"Remember, when I hit you, do not lift yourself up, keep pushing."

"Dad it hurts. The end is flat, it's all rubbery and grippy. It just pushes on my asshole and doesn't go in. It hurts! Can I please at least have some lubrication?"

"Absolutely not."

She whimpers. She tries again, straining. She begins bouncing a little.

"Uh uh uh!" he reprimands her. She closes her eyes, knowing she fucked up. He canes her breasts while she concentrates on maintaining her position with the object pressing hard against her asshole.

"You're not allowed to do that, you have to push downward only, no fucking it up and down like that."

"I know!" she cries. She desperately bends her knees and gingerly puts her weight on the thing again.

"Dad what is it?"

"You'll find out!"

As she pushes as hard as she thinks she can to get the thing to penetrate her little asshole she starts actually squealing, in short little squeaks.

"Next punishment in ten seconds," he says. He squeaks revert to her former cries. "No please I can't Daddy!"

The cane lands on her ass now, above where the pole meets her asshole. As always she must maintain her position, not lifting herself up even a slight inch while he beats her. She spends the time he takes caning her ass concentrating on trying desperately to just relax her asshole muscles as much as she can. She has to get this thing inside her.

The caning ends and she exhales, and tries to relax even more though she thinks she's already done every thing she can.

She groans, pauses, groans again, and the volume and pitch both rise a little. "Oh my god," she says as she suddenly feels something give, just a slight bit. "Oh my god," she yells again as the sharp pain of this slight penetration hits her. "I think it sort of went in?" she said, her breath's shallow.

From behind her he says, "no, not really, keep trying. You're making progress, like just barely kind of slipped your sphincter over one edge of it, but it is still fully outside your ass."

"Oh my god dad it already hurts so much this is impossible!"

He comes around to the front, and she quivers as she sees the clamps in his hand. He places them, tightly, cruelly, directly onto her nipples, and then places the weights. "Oh fuck I just don't want to do this anymore!"

"This was your idea," he said.

"I said challenge me! I didn't say make me permanently injure myself!"

He laughs and tweaks her clamps. "You're not going to be injured, permanently or otherwise. This is nothing, and you're being a baby."

"Oh my god fuck you Dad"

But she keeps trying.

"Use your weight, just sit on it sweetie," he says as he begins caning the back of one thigh. After she cries, pouts and screams through several swats he walks to her other side and gives her other thigh equal treatment.

She gathers herself and pushes again. She feels the spot of pain (where, apparently, "a bit of her sphincter just went around the edge" or whatever) suddenly start to grow. She cries out, "Ah!" and lets up just slightly, and starts to bounce.

"Don't think I won't pull those clamps directly off your nipples if you start cheating again," he says menacingly. She stops bouncing.

"Push," he says and she pushes. The spot of pain becomes a growing arc, finally a circle, and suddenly with both relief and alarm she realizes she has done it. Whatever this fucking thing is she has taken the entire end of it into her painfully stretched asshole.

"It's in, it's in," she says over and over again desperately.

"Well, just the tip," he says.

"Yeah that counts!" she says.

"No, you've hardly begun!" he laughs.

"What??" she asks in horror, straining to hold herself in place and not accidentally lose her anal grip.

He crouches down in front of her and places a vibrator on the end of another pole. It's placed where, if she didn't have something holding her up by her asshole, she could easily crouch down and touch it with her pussy, giving herself an orgasm.

"Oh no," she says, realizing what is being demanded of her.

"Oh yes!" he says. "You're done when you have an orgasm."

She openly cries now, shamefully reminding herself of how she was as a teen getting caught and punished, helplessly and humiliatingly begging to be spared.

"Dad that's impossible, I'm in so much pain."

"Just keep pushing," he says with a wink, turns on the vibrator and stands back up.

It is, admittedly, easier to push now that she's gotten past the flat tip of this thing. But not actually easy. The rubber is still gripping at her skin, producing a vague burn to add to the sting as she creeps hopelessly down its length. Then she starts feeling a renewed roughness.

"Dad what is that, does it have ridges?" she asks, her voice rising in pitch.

"Keep pushing."

She whimpers. She looks at the vibrator and her pussy, and tries to think only of them making contact with each other.

She feels her asshole pass the first ridge and it's a sharp shocking pain when she does so. "Oh God daddy, am I bleeding?!"

She can practically hear him roll his eyes. "No, sweetie, you're fine." And he unzips his pants.

"No, nonono, I can be good," she says, but he just roughly forces her mouth open with one hand while he jacks off with the other.

She cries the whole time, continuing to push down past ridge after ridge, edging closer and closer to the vibrator, her mouth gaping open as she cries, her eyes desperately staring at his hardened dick as though hoping to push it away somehow. He finally says, "Stick out your tongue" and she complies.

She tastes the disgusting, rancid buttery evil of his semen as it coats her tongue. "You know the rules," he says now, "that stays on your tongue, your mouth open, you don't lose a drop of it until you cum and then you will swallow it."

"Aaa haaah" she says helplessly, pushing downward into pain with her ass while holding her head steady and her throat closed to keep his disgusting sperm on her tongue. She has never succeeded at this, always ends up choking and swallowing early, but she tries her best.

She realizes after a few seconds that she hasn't felt another ridge. She's past the ridges. She pushes, almost somehow feeling elation even as the disgusting grease of her dad's ejaculate coats her mouth and she begins feeling pressures in her colon that she does not think she is supposed to feel.

She's just an inch away from the vibrator.

She pushes, and feels something she doesn't understand. Like long hard hairs?

She chokes. "Whaa aaaz aaat?" she says helplessly.

"That's the bristles," he says smiling. "You're going to have to get some of the bristles of this hairbrush into you if you want it to be over."

She cries loudly, a continuous "nggggg ngggggggg" as she valiantly keeps her throat closed. But she can feel the semen start to dribble out onto her cheek and chin as it mixes with her growing pool of saliva. She's going to lose this game too.

He can't be serious. Would that not truly like, puncture something?"

"Don't worry," he says, gazing at her behind as though idly inspecting a prize sheep. "They're soft enough. You might feel some pokes."

She sobs and in sobbing, accidentally completely opens up her throat, swallows some of his cum, chokes on the rest.

"Whoops!" he says, and takes the cane to her ass again. "Push!" he yells as he now continuously canes her all over her body.

She desperately bleats out her pain and despair as she pushes, then pushes again, then pushes again, finally feeling the bristles--apparently this is one of those brushes with bristles all around instead of on just one side--poking at her sphincter as they pass through.

And she touches the vibrator.

Her bleats become yawps as she desperately starts humping the vibrator, hating but not caring about the incredible new agony this causes in her ass as the hairbrush now fucks its bristles into her repeatedly with her humping motions.

He's still caning her, indiscriminately, and one of her clamps slips, pinching her nipple so cruelly she feels it may rip off. She screams, but keeps fucking her own ass to get that orgasm as the second clamp falls off too.

She cries "no no no!" as he canes the raw nipples, but he doesn't stop and her cries for him to stop are not in any way different from her cries of growing progress toward orgasm.

Finally. Finally. She can't even say she feels pleasure, and she didn't want to. She has her favorite and most hated experience in all the world. The orgasm made completely and only of pain, throughout and all over her body.

She screams like she's being murdered. She imagines briefly she is being murdered and the pain orgasm grows more intense. She nearly passes out.

There comes a point, as always, when it's too much, and she desperately needs the stimulation to end. She starts to weakly lift up and he deftly takes the vibrator in hand, giggles "no you don't," and sticks it back directly onto her clitoris.

He subjects her to this torment--this thing that is not even an orgasm anymore, just desperate body-filling pain stemming from her exhausted clit--for longer than she can handle. She now does pass out.

---

She comes to on his bed, lying naked, feeling the post-challenge agony that remains in her asshole, that will probably remain there for over a week. She turns to see her dad lying next to her, stroking her arm, also naked.

She is too weak to reach out but he knows what she wants, and he kisses her deeply.

She breathes. "Oh my god."

"Yeah?" he asked.

"You're the fucking actual worst, Dad."

He grins. "I know."

"Goddamn."

They are quiet for a few minutes, while he gently kisses her in several places.

"Remember when we used to try to feel guilty about this?" she asks with a laugh. "How did we get here?"

He looks up from his kisses. "It's like you said, who else can you trust?"

"Yeah..." she sighs. Fucking boys.

"I'm going to take my payment now," he says.

"Already?" she says.

"Yeah, no waiting this time I think. I'm already ready to go again and... you made me pretty eager..."

She laughs. "How the fuck did I let you talk me into letting you get TWO orgasms out of this when I just get one?"

"Desperate girls do desperate things," he says as he moves to lay on top of her. "The first one is part of the service. The second is all for me."

She puts her hands in place, ready to rub his chest and tweak his nipples as he loves her to do during the payment. She feels him touching her orgasm-raw pussy with his hard cock, then starting to press gently. Like a good girl, she starts gently rubbing his nipples with her thumbs.

"Are you ready?" he says.

"Never," she smiles, her lips weakly pursed.

"Are you going to like it?"

"You know I genuinely don't like this, Dad," she says quietly, but still smiling.

"Yeah, I know."

Without warning he thrusts, pushing directly into her, tearing past her not-moist-enough vaginal walls as she winces, then looks him in the eye and forces a smile. He knows it's forced. He grins back. She whimpers, "It hurts."

He nods, satisfied, and gets to work.

Onvisy
Onvisy
34 Followers