Always Belle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing at the edge of the bed, Ox reeled in Belle's thighs toward him, resting her calves on his shoulders, pulling her thong to the side as he lined himself up.

After Belle gave a final nod of approval, Ox then entered her. Deeply. Fully. A fucking magical sight! He gradually ramped up his strokes, clenching his behind every time he pumped into Belle, eliciting moans from her that I swore could be heard across the property.

I couldn't believe I was watching this. Ox was pounding Belle's pussy so hard her legs were trembling off of his shoulders. She was gritting her teeth, as if holding on for dear life. On and on they went, Ox not tiring in the least.

I was now jerking off like a maniac, with tears of joy welling in my eyes. Of course I couldn't hold it in. I blasted streams of cum into the kitchenette sink, specks splattering back at me. I was having a spiritual experience, unable to look away.

Eventually, Belle gently pushed off his chest with a foot, letting him know she needed a break. They then stared at each other, panting heavily. She combed her hair back with her fingers, her chest visibly rising and falling with every breath. Then they were both laughing now, like they couldn't believe how much fun they were having.

Ox bunched his black briefs into a ball, then lightly tossed it at Belle's face. She grabbed it and threw it back at him, smiling. They were being playful, a sight that somehow turned me on even more. Then Ox opened a water bottle and gulped down a good chunk, handing it to her after. She took a swig and placed it back on the nightstand, looking satisfied in more ways than one.

Belle's lust-hungry face now spoke volumes. She wanted more. Curling her finger at him, she invited him to start again. This time, Belle repositioned herself in doggy, presenting her pussy from behind, arching her back. She looked over her shoulder, mouthing something, probably ordering him to give it to her harder and faster.

As Ox readied himself to re-enter her, the worst possible omen appeared. I knew it fucking spelled trouble when I saw it!

A pair of raccoons scurried across the yard and rushed up to the bedroom's glass wall, rabidly tapping on the pane. Belle shrieked and fell back on the bed. Ox rushed over and hurriedly drew the curtains closed.

Well, fuck...

I guess that was the end of the show for me. I lost my prized view.

The raccoons ran away soon after, making me think this was the malevolent doing of a higher power, telling me I could have a taste but not the entire meal.

I could've been angrier, but really, a sense of gratitude was overwhelming me. I pulled up my trunks, then ended the recording on my phone, thankful that I'd gotten a worthy souvenir for my troubles today.

I reckoned the raccoons had temporarily ruined the mood for Belle and Ox. But the couple would restart again soon, I'm sure. My guess is that they probably left the bedroom to take a break, refill their wine, check their phones. More than likely, they wouldn't draw open the bedroom curtains again for the remainder of the night, which meant this was my time to escape.

Before I left the side house, I quickly made sure that everything looked as it did before. Then I quietly exited, crouching low, briskly darting toward the rear fence that I knew abutted an alley. I scaled it easily and jogged for a couple of blocks until I was in the clear.

On a random street, I ordered an Uber and waited patiently for it, breathing myself back to sanity.

Looking down at my sandals, they had finally given way, the straps on them having snapped off. I dearly treasured these bad boys, having had them since my first day at college. Tonight though, I couldn't care less. If they represented a necessary sacrifice to the gods, for me to witness Belle getting roughly fucked, then they proudly played their part, lived a good life.

I finally read Devin's text to me from earlier: "Hey Ken, know anything about the legality of spy cameras? The building my dad and I do security for has some shady tenants."

I paused to contemplate his message, curious for more information.

He added: "Just bought but haven't used them yet. You won't believe what they can fit a camera into nowadays."

I texted back: "Interesting, let's chat sometime Dev. I'm free for coffee."

***