All Comments on 'Always Faithful Ch. 03.1'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So what will she do ...

when her husband decides to try out another woman?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
-1 Star

I tried to like this cuckold wimp story. but this is just sick. I am glad I don't have your fantasy of wanting a wife like this. A wife that shows no love or respect for her little pricked husband. I'm so out of here. Enjoy your nightmares.

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
NOPE

She is getting too evil for me to like. She is treating Greg great and her husband like crap. I had hoped for something better, but she is just a self centered witch.....everything is about her! You have drawn some interesting characters, but you have turned or made Dan into a wimp that refuses to take a stand and allows her to walk all over him. Think I'll have to pass on the rest of this story...just to painful to see where you are taking Dan, never did care for wimp husband stories and you have certainly turned him into one..willing to do anything just to appease his wife!

NucleusNucleusabout 14 years ago
Patience

I think this story development needs readers patience. If someone takes care to read the authors bio ... There are some answers.

Good work.

Stay healty and keep on writing

Nucleus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
People

This is written by a gay cross dresser, there is a lot of homosexual overtones in the cockold fetish anyway, stright guys don't want that. This is what it is, he wants Dan to fuck his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Slowly getting nicely nastier

Actually, I like it more than most. It is slow going, but that's why Laura now getting a little nastier is a character development, rather than just her secretly being a bitch from the start. I hope we eventually get to some fetishwear and BDSM. How many chapters will that take?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Having it all

Laura is enjoying everything with Greg and it is obvious that she loves him. Mean while Dan is like a third wheel but has no backbone so Laura is taking full advantage of his nice guy persona. I wonder if Dan will finally make a stand or just continue to work to support his married spouse and her lover and when he comes home to do their bidding without any love or thoughts for his happiness. To Laura and Greg he really is spineless and so why change anything. Wonder how Dan will react when Laura is pregnant by her lover. Guess Dan will have to work more overtime and just get use to babysitting and getting up for those night feedings. Well written and really a emotional story. I truly enjoy it so far but deep down I feel that Dan will emerge from his nightmare and it will be scary. If not, he is getting what he deserves for taking what continues to be dished out. Thanks for writing and sharing.

lcc_1949lcc_1949about 14 years ago
Sorry-Not my cup of Tea

I was interested at first, but you seem to be taking us down the road of female domination, cuckolding, and wimp husband. That is not my cup of tea. My husband and I really really dislike the humiliation and disrespect she is heaping on Dan, while at the same time going out of her way to treat Greg wonderfully. Plus....she is now lying outright to Dan, that is the ultimate disrespect for her husband who is doing all he can, against his will, to make her happy. I would wish that you would at least warn us in your chapter intro if you are turning this into one of those "cuckold tales"! Frankly at this point in time we both wish that Dan would tell her that enough is enough and just leave, no ultimatums, no great scenes, just treat her the way she is treating him and leave....let her then decide if her "play time" is worth a destroyed marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I hope he takes a lover too

I don't understand why he lets eher manipulate him the way she does. I normally don'tl like this kid of cuckold stories and I would like Dan to take a lover too. Just tell her "No problem honey, I have my own girl friend with whom I share my deepest feelings of romance. You know; like the ones we used to have about each other but, clearly, you no longer have".

ryu77ryu77about 14 years ago
Just what I didn't want to see...

Good writting and all but from what I'm reading she is putting Greg as her main man now more than her husband Dan, and she is clearly disrespecting him in any way she can.

Without that respect, she will push him more and more and like a fucking wimp he will let her. I thought this open relationship was so that it will be beneficial to all the parties but it seems that Dan is getting the short stick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ok, whats the difference between what cluck/wimp stories that JPB does and this sordid tale?

Yea, you guess it - no difference. Just a longer version and more details of the slut/whore wife's adventures and another wimp/cluck male character. So predictable and boring.

JimSensesJimSensesabout 14 years ago
Dump her

He needs to dump her because it is becoming obvious that she os losing respect for him. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a really close relationship with another woman and then tell his wife that he will be spending more time with that woman but still loves her. Play back exactly what she is doing with Greg. But she is evil. I would like to see something nasty happen and her get what she really deserves. And her husband sue his wifes company. Now that would be a fun ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
False advertising what a waste of time !

I like loving wives and wife sharing stories but this is terrible. The couple are not exploring and expanding together as a couple at all. It should be in the BDSM section not loving wives. There is nothing loving about this wife's attitude towards her husband she's a hideous controlling bitch. If as the author states he has always thought of it as a loving wives story then he or she (or it) has no idea about what makes a couple work. What really pisses me off is the story's dishonesty its not a loving wives/ wife sharing story at all its a humiliation story and its annoyed me that I've wasted the time to discover this when it could have been simply stated from the start instead of leading me to believe it was a true loving wife story with a couple expanding equally and together.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Is this why you are divorced or did....

....your wife figure out before you did how ridiculous a 50 year old man looks in make-up? This story has moved into the realm of the teen-age daydream. "My two perfect spouses, sex-spouse and cuddle spouse" whee whee whee all the way home.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is some sick fucking shit! What kind of person has this sick ass fucking fantasy in their head! You are really the sickest motherfucker I have ever even heard of! I hope to God you don't have any children! The shame on them would be unbearable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I just noticed it was written by a fucking faggot cross-dresser. Kind of understand now. The author is as confused about who he is as how to write a story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic story....

Well done, sexy and hot ! Ignore the weird comments of those slugs who cum saying how horrible it is but get off on reading about hotwives & cuckolds. Thank you again for great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1

And I hope you'll die tomorrow

blue66blue66over 9 years ago
brilliant

I assume we all wish the last person to comment on your story that he foretell his own future.

I am loving this story j just sad I have taken so long to find it

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodabout 9 years ago
bride's rhyme

    I was going to read some more before I commented again but I had to mention that I just used the brides rhyme idea in a post on Xleglovers story "Cheating and Rivals" on OHW. I guess great minds think alike huh. *smile* Mine wasn't really an inspiration it just kinda fell into my lap so to speak. I might adept it to comment on his story on lit but I dunno, probably if I get around to it.

     I wonder, did Laura do her humiliation thing to Dan to really get him turned on, something for Dan or by wind him up does she mean she wanted to cause him hurt? Or was it just a way to get him to give her a better orgasm something in the moment?  It sure seems that she wants to make her affair as painful as possible for Dan. I wonder if that's some kind of warped way for her to assuage her guilt. If I treat Dan this badly and he's still fine with my affair then it must be ok, type thing. I'm trying hard to not see her as completely narcissistic but it's really getting hard to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Laura

....a cruel narcissist! Laura's taking notice of her lover's concern for Dan worrying about her safety is enlightening. Making Greg call Dan to tell him she would be home late was just plain mean.

Very well written and developed story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 3 years ago

I realize it may change as the story moves along, but right now, I see no reason for Dan to stay married to Laura. She lies to Dan, hurts him repeatedly, humiliates him, and in an earlier part, indicated that Dan can’t reciprocate with his secretary (only Laura gets to fool around). Now she has outed her adulterous relationship so this can’t but embarrass Dan further. It’s clear Greg is the “bull.” Bigger cock, can fuck more times per night, and Dan eats the cream pie (not the other way around). And Greg even talks about a “love” child with Laura, when she has no children with her husband!. Obviously, Laura calls the shots — it’s all about her — and Dan’s feelings come second. I have to agree with others that it’s almost like female domination, not a marriage of coequals.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I just want to know when is Dan going to grow a pair and put a stop to Laura and Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Man I hope Dan knocks the fukc outta Greg and kicks the bitch out. Then do a drive by shooting on the office place blow that bitch upppppppp

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

The More that I read of this series, the more erotic I find it. However, I have also decided that Laura is NOT only a Psycho, tremendous selfish, self center and cruel. She is really tempting fate, falling in love with Greg, talking about love, getting Greg to love and romance her. What kind of Psycho Bitch tries to establish a Love relationship with her Boss while keeping her husband on the Hook and at home. Now, My opinion is what I just said, but this is crazy. Sure it turns her on, It is turning her husband on, But what is going to happen when Greg wants her full time? When she decides she is done with Greg and she has him completely in love with her? This is like something out of High School, Laura is playing with Fire. I don't see how this can end well. I don't see how Dan is going to continue to put up with this disrespect. I have been there. I was married to a real Nympho and I know the feelings that go through a man's mind when your wife is ALWAYS wanting more. You start to "Hate" yourself for NOT being enough man for your wife. On the other hand, I have always "shared" my women, I love sloppy seconds. So FAR so Good! 10 big Blazing stars for Hot Writing about a Crazy Bitch trying to "Have her cake and eat it too" with her marriage. Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous