All Comments on 'Always Faithful Ch. 04.3'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
COme on

I am rooting for Dan here you gotta make him start to have more of it. Laura's demeanor is becoming a bit too much you need to scale her back or you may lose a few readers. I know I am anonymous, but I have tested the waters much like you have on another site. I lost many fans when I let my female get out of control.

I do have faith in your direction and I know that you have a surprise in there for or from Dan. Just keep up the good work and take some considerations to mind.

TCItalianguy

fausttusfausttusabout 14 years ago
Really???.......

Laura is a bitch. Why and how are Dan and her married?? It make ZERO sense.

You made it seem before this story started these two had a normal marriage.

Early on Dan had a personality now he's just a douche bag.

I now this is a novel style and the story is therefore drawn out more. But to date I am disappointed.

fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
Amazing

I actually thought there was nothing new that Laura could do to humilate Dan but when she fucks Artsy and then gloats about it to Dan she proved me wrong. I truly think she has a pathological need to humilate Dan in order to make her sex with others have a more intense thrill. Remember that "tension" she talked about? <P>

As long as this story is I would love to see one more chapter after the one in which Dan hopefully, finally, please dumps Laura. Has the sex lost it's zing? With the multiple partners she is doing would she even recognize it if it has?<P>

Laura to Greg: "Yes, I am an unfaithful wife, unfaithful because I love you with all of my heart." Gee Dan, if your wife loves someone else with all her heart why are you still married?<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please

Enough is enough, have Dan lock the door on her and move on without her. Don't tell us that Laura understands Dan's need to be humiliated because it's not true, she does it because she can and because she has already left him emotionally and is merely waiting until he is destroyed before she goes for good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sick Old Cockold Fag

I can't believe it took your wife, or was it a guy, that long to leave you. You are a twisted old man full of shit. This story is vile!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hook Her Up...

...with a black business man who sells her to a brothel somewhere. Have Dan get some balls and do something to redeem his manhood. This has dragged on too far and is turning out to be just an ongoing boring story of a slut/whore as she makes her rounds, finds more partners and then goes through the same old thrill of fucking someone different. END IT!!!!

ColinRupertColinRupertabout 14 years ago
Please be encouraged...

Please be encouraged to write on. Those who enjoy it will continue to be pleased... those who do not like it can, I hope, just ignore it and read something else. For me the cuckold relationship is a fantastic dynamic and if I was to put in a small wish it would be for Laura to enjoy more that dynamic and also for Dan to come to relish it more. There are hints... denyed... let teased... in a loving relationship.. Thank you for your works and look forward to where you take it. Please ignore the 'flammers'.. and be encouraged !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nothing...

There is nothing socially redeeming in this story! It just goes from bad to worse. All of these vile people aren't worth the powder to blow them to hell...

katibkatibabout 14 years ago
Question

You continue to engage my interest. But, I wonder, does Laura menstruate? She seems to have intercourse several times a day and every day.

Also, three or four grammatical errors are common and persistent in each of your engaging chapters. While your editing is pretty good (a welcome change from the slipshod editing seen in most stories in Literotica) they distract the reader and detract from the enjoyment of your work.

blue5766blue5766about 14 years ago
puzzled

I am not sure why I am still a devoted reader of this story. I hate some of the things that Laura has done and I can not accept that Dan is forever to be down trodden. You have made him far more sensible in other aspects of his life to ever believe he does not really know what is going on in his marriage. Does he want this and worse? Does he get a thrill from being put down in front of other people taking his wife? What about the session that Greg and Laura Had in Dan's house? He must not accept the final part of your latest Chapter.

I know this is Your story and you develop it as you wish but if you are interested in what your readers are saying please consider how much more of this you are going to make Dan take before something spectacular happens and we all cheer as Laura gets what she deserves and not what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
true to character

You have spanned the globe as it relates to Dan and Laura's feelings for each other. Laura is with so many partners she can't really know one from the other. Dan saw the handwritting on the wall while in first class with Laura. Her suggestion for the tattoos by her vagina let me know where he stood with her. Lets try to end this merciful for Dan. Have him send the bed, wedding dress, clothes, and his wedding ring to Laura and Greg's home. Bed is st up in the front yard with sign "Laura and Greg's Wedding Gift" Laura's wedding dress is layed out on the bed, her other clothes in boxes next to bed, and envelope with letter to Laura from Dan, saying both bed and dress soiled by the two of you so keep them - cut cost on wedding ring - one enclosed in envelope - enjoy life together -- MY HOUSE HAS NEW LOCKS ON DOORS!! Dan

Now the Always Faithful can continue its love story - but no one is faithfull

DeckviewDeckviewabout 14 years ago
Agree with many comments that this needs a merciful end!

If you go any further you will just have booring repetition of the same story going nowhere. Many of the characters are becoming so vile that it will make me sick to read any more about them.

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Still Reading

Why I am not sure, but the story line and characters are so well protrayed you start rooting for some, and hoping others go to hell. So on those merits it is great. The same for the comments your receiving. Some good - Some critical.

But I still keep reading, hoping that Dan wakes up from his little dream and realizes he is being used by not only his wife, but Artsey, Patron and others. Now there is nothing wrong with a sexy older woman, those are one of God's greatest gift to man. But he needs to develop another world away from Laura Dan and the rest and succeed and live well without sharing. Maybe making them a little envious and sorry they treated his so shabily.

Take away Dan's success, money and position and life and none of these women would not give him the time of day. He needs a full love of another for Dan the person, not Dan the image.

Keep writing, keep getting us all to comment and thank you for sharing your work, time and talent with us.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
You write very well

I hate Laura and agree with many of the previous posters in rooting for Dan to kick her to the curb and move on without any of the users who currently occupy his world. Maybe after Dan dumps her she can find that Greg is also loosing interest in her, leaving her with just her one night stands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hard to believe I would ever say this but

you have too much sex in the story. It becomes mind numbing. This couple is faithful in that nothing is off limits. It has become way too extreme with nothing to keep the reader involved.

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Difficult

As much as my wife and I hate to see a storyline which results in the end of a marriage, we think it is time for Dan to seriously consider ending his marriage with Laura. Laura's true feelings are wrapped up in these words to Greg, "Oh Greg, darling, my Baby, my Baby, I love you so now and forever. I love you Baby." Indeed in another place she says she loves him, "with all my heart". Her expressions of love made to Dan are empty words compared to these statements made to her lover.

We enjoy your characters, LF certainly added another dimension to the story. We really like Artsy and Mrs Patron, and Dan is a really nice guy. We love to "hate" Laura, she is such a perfect self centered bitch. But..again, as much as Dan does enjoy certain aspects of his relationship with Laura..she is after all one HOT Sexy Sensural slut, isn't it time for him to take a hard look at his marriage and where it ISN"T going! It is after all more of a friendship with benefits and more then a little humiliation. Time to more on, leave Laura to her own devices or vices...and find someone who truly loves him (Artsy, Mrs Patron, shoot maybe LF).

So....please end the PAIN for Dan, perhaps a bit of tension and pain for Laura, a bit of consequences for her and Greg! Not looking for revenge or anything....heck let Dan and Laura con't as fuck buddies, but let him find an adult relationship centered on mutual love and respect!

Regards,

Gaesmo and LCC_1949

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I hate it

That's the score I gave. While professing her endless love for Dan, his portion is reduced from 100% to hardly 10 or even less percent. From her nr#1 tot just one among many others. It's clear and has been for a long time that he's been replaced and no longer is important in her life, just a convenienence for in between. "Thank you Laura for my pity fuck and see you in a few weeks, a month ? oh yeah, you don't know yet when. OK, see you when I see you. " As for the rest of the crew, forget Artsy and her entourage of artists and sponsors, they don't "love" him either, he is OK to get along with. Who does need humiliation under the pretext of "love".

Frankly, I gave up. no longer hope or curiousity. I just gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please?

Please let Laura be run down by a speeding truck and end this idiotic attempt at story writing. Having to skim through so much drivel is wearing out my mouse and keyboard. Hell, this stupid bunch of crap is running down the batteries in my mouse trying to page forward to something that makes sense. Sure ain't no Pulitzer here.

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodalmost 9 years ago
Thanks for noticin' me

It's interesting, the timing of Laura's lastest extended stay with Greg, in that it didn't happen until after she had drove a wedge between Dan and his "girlfriend" LeeAnne. Laura wouldn't have been worried at all about Dan leaving her for a sixty plus Mrs. Patron but I think she was a bit threatened by LeeAnne. She even drug Greg to Gillys once in an attempt to scope out Dan's mystery girl. I think the fact Dan kept her name a hidden would have only added to Laura's apprehension. I believe Laura would also understand that Dan would blame LeeAnne as much if not more than herself for their sexual romp. LeeAnne, with her betrayal, lost her innocene, her purity of character in Dan's eyes. It's hard to see him thinking of her in exactly the same light ever again.

   

  Unfortunately I don't think Dan well ever leave a two timing Laura for a two timing LeeAnne. I say unfortunate because I don't see Dan and Laura as soul mates at all, not even close. I disagree completely with Mrs. Patron's comment that Laura is the perfect complement to her husband Dan. The only thing perfect between Dan and Laura is that Dan seems to be Laura's perfect patsy. An emotionless zombie who swallows his pride as well as his anger in order to placate his wife's every whim. That's what we should call him, Zombie, in keeping with your device of referring to characters by nicknames. Patron, Arsty, Portrait, and now Zombie Dan. Or perhaps Eeyore from A. Milne's Winnie-the-pooh stories. Then after Laura gives Dan a mercy fuck before leaving him for Greg he could say "Thanks for noticin' me."

AhboomAhboom7 months ago

Awesome, love the ending to this chapter. Very well written story but some people don't have the correct mindset to read such stories

AhboomAhboom7 months ago

Artsy only has to let Greg fuck her now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous