Always Second Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake lived in a dorm the first two years at State and I lived at home so we spent many of nights in his van by the lake. Now and then we would do it at my house when parents weren't there or dorm when his roommate was gone. Things went along pretty much the same as high school. He called I answered, the original booty call or as they say now friends with benefits."

I stopped her to ask her a question. "Did you love him or for that matter do you still love him?"

She thought about it for a while and said, "No I didn't love him the way I love you. In fact he never said I love you to me or for that matter I never said it to him. I was addicted to him and the sex and truthfully if he walked in right now I'm not sure if I could say no to him. I'm okay until I see him then I'm like a moth to a flame."

Needless to say that last comment was troubling. "Is there more to tell?"

Daisy said, "Yes there is more and this is the part I'm most ashamed of. Jake was to inherit a lot of money when he turned 21 until then his grandmother controlled it. Turning 21 the summer before his junior year he got his money and bought a 4 bedroom house and rented out three bedrooms to other football players."

"As you know Jake screwed around on me all the time but I never cared as long as I got mine. My first step into some perversion was about half way through our junior season when Jake took a liking to a freshman cheerleader named Anna. Anna was small like me, blonde, blue eyes and tiny boobs. I hadn't been with Jake for almost two weeks and I was horny as hell masturbating at least twice a day hoping he would call. After the game on Saturday I went up to him and asked if I could come over that night. He blew me off and just said maybe, I will call and then turned walked away right to Anna. I was crushed."

"About 9:00 PM Jake called me and just said come now. I was out the door within 5 minutes. When I got there Jake was in the living room drinking a beer with 2 of his 3 roommates. They gave me a weird smile as Jake led me to his room. When he opened the door I got the shock of my life. Tied spread eagle on his bed was Anna. She was blindfolded, with headphones on. What got my immediate attention was she had copious amount of semen leaking out of her red, swollen, gaping vagina."

I asked, "What happened next?"

"Jake walked up to me started to unbutton my shirt pushed it off my shoulders onto the floor. I wasn't wearing a bra so I stood topless in the middle of the room. He then proceeded to strip off my pants and shoes so I was totally naked before him. He reached down with his big hand cupped my pussy and inserted two of his big fingers and started to finger bang me. I was so horny from going two weeks without a fuck I came on his hand almost immediately. After that I was putty in his hands."

"He pushed me toward the bed and told me to clean her up. I hesitated but he pushed me down on my hands and knees between her spread legs and forced my face to her pussy. I could taste him and I started licking and Anna started moaning. I had my butt in the air and Jake kept fingering me to the point I was begging him to fuck me."

"I had never been with a girl before but must have been doing a good job because Anna pushed her hips up and came all over my face. I am positive she squirted into my mouth. At the same time Jake penetrated me with his big cock and I came again. He eventually deposited a big load in me. Jake then ordered me to sit on Anna's face, facing him. He moved between her legs stroked his cock to get hard enough to enter her. She was soon cleaning me out as she was being fucked by Jake."

I sat there stunned by the revelation that my Daisy had a lesbian experience and a three way at the same time. I was also hard as a rock.

Daisy asked, "Are you Okay hearing this?" She looked at me like a cat stalking a bird. Her reminiscing about that event had her in a very excited state. "Should I go on?"

We were setting in separate Adirondack chairs facing each other. I was in basketball shorts with no underwear and a sweatshirt she was in her old sweatpants and a flannel shirt also no underwear.

I looked right at her pulled the one leg of my shorts to the side exposing my hard cock and started stroking it for her and said, "Does this answer your question." Daisy started to get up and come to me but I told her, "Sit down and finish your story."

She had a surprise look on her face and then a big smile as she sat backed down. She didn't say anything at first. Daisy spread her legs wide and put her hand down her sweatpants and I could see her hand moving to her pussy. She let out a slight moan as she made contact. Her eyes fluttered as she started relaying the story again. This was the first time, but not the last time, we masturbated in front of each other.

She went on to tell me she was mesmerized watching his big cock going in and out of Anna's small pussy. She wondered if that is what it looked like when he fucked her. She could tell, from experience, Jake was close. Daisy then said, "He reached out to me grabbing the back of my head pulled it down and at the same time he removed his cock from Anna's pussy and ordered me to suck it, which I gladly did. He soon erupted into my mouth. As he was doing that I looked over to the door to see his two roommates watching me swallowing Jake's cum, knowing I was being watched sent me over the edge and I climaxed."

Listening to Daisy talk about her first time with another female I was close but with years of experience jacking off I was able to hold off as I asked, "What happened next?"

She told me that Jake was exhausted after playing a game that day and cumming four times that night. He rolled to the side of Anna and he told her to untie her. His roommates were still watching them. After she untied her Jake told Anna to go with his roommates for the night. Anna, just said, "Yes Sir."

Daisy said she asked Jake. "Why did she call you Sir?"

Jake just smiled at her and said, "She is a submissive and will do anything I tell her to do including fucking my roommates. In fact they had fucked her before you showed up and you helped clean their cum from her pussy."

Later that night Daisy said she woke up a couple of times listening to Anna cumming from being used by Jake's roommates. Daisy said it made her wonder what it would be like to have two or more guys at one time. She also said listening to them turned her on to the point she made herself cum.

The next morning Daisy said when she walked out to get some coffee just wearing one of Jake's T-shirts she was met by the two roommates Billy, the placekicker, and Travis, Jake's top receiver. Both boys were white about 6' and 180 to 200 pounds. Travis was very fit with a sleek build, Billy not so much. She said she asked about Anna and they replied she was in with Leon, the missing roommate from last night.

This shocked Daisy as Leon was Jake's blind side tackle who stood 6' 6" and weighed in at a little over 300#. He was also as black as the ace of spades. She said it gave her a chill thinking about Leon mating with Anna.

Anna continued her story, "It wasn't 5 minutes later Anna came out looking well used, naked with Leon behind her wearing just his boxers. The boxers did little to hide the outline of his massive dick. Anna walked to Jake's room to retrieve her cheerleading outfit."

Daisy said she liked Leon; he was funny always cracking jokes with a big smile on his face. He always called her Little Bit and that morning she said he said, "Well Little Bit I heard I missed the show you, Jake and Anna put on for my boys here. How about an encore for me, I've wanted to see that tight little body of yours since I met you."

Daisy said to him, "You've seen Anna that's as close as you get."

About then Jake and Anna came out, Anna carrying her clothes still naked as was Jake and Jake told Daisy, "Come on Babe give Leon a look, it's not fair that Travis and Billy have seen you and Leon hasn't." Jake them grab the shirt and pulled it over her head exposing her nakedness to Leon.

Daisy said she covered herself as best she could and ran to Jake's room. They were all laughing and she heard Leon say "Nice ass."

Daisy got dressed and left crying over the embarrassment. "I don't know why I was embarrassed they had seen me naked the night before while I was climaxing but I did." She said to me.

Daisy went on to say she didn't talk with Jake all week but she finally broke down and called him and asked if she could come over and she said the conversation went something like this, Jake said, "You may return under one condition."

Daisy asked, "What's the condition?"

Jake said to her, "You must do as I ask while you are here at the house."

Daisy said she responded, "You already have Anna for that you don't need me."

Jake replied to her, "Not anymore, I gave Anna to Leon she belongs to him now."

She was desperate to see Jake again so she said, "Okay I will be there within the hour."

Daisy said to me that this was the turning point in their relationship. It went from friends with benefits to dominate/submissive sort of relationship.

When she got there Jake gave her something, probably Ecstasy, and told her to relax. Soon Daisy was floating and very high. She said Jake led her into his room stripped her naked and proceeded to tie her to the bed spread eagle like she had found Anna. With a blindfold on and head phones playing music into her ears. She was in a sensory impaired state. She told me Jake massaged her with warm oil that made her skin tingle. She was ripe for the taking and he did bringing her to a massive orgasm. A few minutes later she felt a tongue cleaning out her pussy at first she thought it was Jake but soon realized it was Anna. After Anna got her off she then felt the bed sink down as another person prepared to enter her. She knew it was Leon based his weight as he mounted her. She said he was as big if not bigger than Jake and fucked her for a good 30 minutes with both of them cumming with massive orgasms at the end and she passed out.

Daisy said she couldn't move when she came to and her whole body felt she had been hit by a train. She had been untied and no one was there. She said she curled up in the fetal position and cried from the humiliation of what happened. She finally got up dressed and went home.

Later that night Daisy received a call from Jake asking her, but more like telling her, to return to his house. She refused at first but Jake told her if she wasn't there within the hour she could never return. Daisy knew she could easily be replaced so she agreed to come over. She said she was still addicted to him and wouldn't take the chance she could never see him again. When she got there Jake led her to his bedroom and told her to strip which she did without any argument. Jake stayed dressed. He then grabbed her hand and led her into the living room and sat her down on the couch. Jake unzipped his fly and fished out his cock and told Daisy to get him hard. She said she hesitated and he grabbed her head and forced her face to his cock and she proceeded to suck.

Daisy said she was humiliated but very aroused at the same time. After about 15 minutes the front door opened and Leon and Anna came in. Daisy said she tried to get up but Jake held her in place. Leon then told Anna to get naked and to help Jake out. Anna immediately stripped and went down on Daisy. Daisy said Anna had her cumming in no time and that caused Jake to cum in her mouth. Anna immediately went down on Jake to clean him up as Leon entered the room naked with a 10"hard dick sticking straight out. Leon walked over to Daisy looked at Jake and said, "Do you mind."

Jake just answered, "Go for it."

Leon easily spread Daisy's, thin but muscular legs and the fact she had just orgasm wasn't in any condition to refuse as Leon easily sank all his manhood into her. He was a beast of a man and fucked Daisy harder than she had ever been fucked and soon Daisy was cumming all over his big black cock. She looked to her side and saw Jake pounding into Anna. Even though Leon had fucked her earlier that day, this time Daisy could see him in all his black glory. Veins in his neck and arms bulging as he finally came in her.

Everyone was panting from their recent exertion when Daisy said Jake spoke up and said, "Leon is my best friend and from now on Daisy you are to be available to him anytime he wants you. If you ever refuse him it will be the last time you ever will have sex with either one of us. Do you understand and agree?"

Daisy said she said yes but Jake pushed her harder and said to her, "Yes you understand or yes you agree? I need an answer and I need it now."

Daisy said she answered, "Yes I understand and yes I agree."

Daisy then asked, "What about Travis and Billy?"

Jake just responded, "Don't worry about Billy and Travis most of the time they are more into each other than you girls if you know what I mean."

Daisy then went on to tell me that for the next year she was having sex with Jake, Leon and Anna on a regular basis. She became submissive to the guys as was Anna. She said she hated herself for it but she loved the fucking she was getting and couldn't stop.

I asked Daisy, "Were there others besides Jake and Leon?"

This is when pour conversation took a bad turn. Daisy looked flush from all this sex talk and was looking at the floor like a puppy being scolded for doing something bad and just nodded her head in the affirmative.

I asked, "How many?"

Daisy looked like she was starting to get upset by the question and snapped back with, "What does it matter? I was in a bad place. I was totally under Jakes control I would do anything he asked or told me to do. He treated me like the game ball. If a player had a big game I was his prize for the evening. He seemed to enjoy watching me do his bidding. I hated him for it but couldn't resist him. So if you must know if I had to guess more than 10 less than 20 others."

I was in shock. It was one thing for her to be with Jake, they had developed a strange relationship and he was her first. Her being with Anna was truthfully hot. Her being with Leon was at first hard to take, not because he was black, but because he was a casual sexual partner no real romantic connection. But to think my little Daisy had fucked up to 20 guys was heartbreaking. I never thought her degradation by Jake was so extreme and my sweet Daisy had been such a, and I hate the term, slut.

Daisy could tell I was shaken by her revelation and she got up and went into the cabin to pack up as we we're scheduled to be heading back to town that afternoon.

I just stayed on the porch looking out into the woods my mind totally numb from the conversation. I was awakened from my stupor when Daisy rolled her suitcase out and moved to the car. I went inside got my stuff together and joined her and we left the cabin.

We sat in silence as I drove back for about the first half hour. Finally Daisy spoke, "Now that you know everything about my sordid past do you still want to marry me?"

I actually forgot about the proposal after hearing all the details of her and Jake's relationship and thought about what to say. Daisy spoke first saying, "I will take your silence as a no, I understand." She just looked straight ahead with no emotion.

"Not so fast," I said. "That is a lot of information to take in. Can I ask a few questions?"

Daisy looked at me and said half heartily, "Go ahead."

"When did your relationship with Jake end?"

"After the bowl game his senior year Jake and Leon both left to go down to Florida to train prior to the combine. They left without a word to either Anna or I. There was no, I will call or see you soon they just both left. I didn't see or speak to him for another year and a half."

I asked her, "So you have seen him since he turned pro."

Daisy replied, "Yes a couple of times. After his rookie season he came home because his Grandma was sick and again the following year when his Grandma passed."

"Were you intimate with him?" I asked.

"Yes, both times we got together. He called and I came running. I was horny as hell. After he left I didn't have sex with anyone while he was gone, except for a couple of times when Anna and I met up."

"So you are telling me you were celibate for the two years prior to us meeting."

Daisy answered, "Yes, I went to counseling and got help to combat my addiction to Jake."

I then asked, "You mentioned seeing Anna, what about Leon?"

Daisy said, "I see Leon on occasion as he has a home here in town but never had any desire to sleep with him. He is happily married now with kids and has never made any kind of pass at me. I only did it before because Jake told me I had to."

"What about the other partners, have you been with any of them?"

Daisy's voice was cracking as she said, "I have run into a couple of them since Jake left but never slept with them or had any desire to sleep with them. As I said I only did it with them to please Jake."

My last question, "Daisy you said you never loved Jake but you also said you could never refuse him. What would happen if Jake showed up and ask you to be with him for a night?"

Daisy thought for a minute or two and then said, "I love you but with that said I am not sure what would happen. I still have dreams of him. I still think of him especially during football season when he is on TV all the time. I would just hope I could use the coping mechanisms I learned during counseling to resist his charm."

I thanked her for being open and honest with me and then said, "Please let me think about all this. We have another hour before we get home. I will have an answer for you by then. Are you okay with that?"

She just nodded her head in the affirmative. Laid her head on the pillow against the car door and fell asleep. I am sure she was emotionally exhausted.

She slept the rest of the way home as I contemplated my options. Marry her. I did love her, I had always loved her. Not marry her, based on her past relationship and on the question of what would happen if she ever saw Jake again. After considering all the options my heart won out. I couldn't see my life without her in it. When we got home I got down on one knee and asked her again to marry me and she said, "Yes, I will marry you."

We got married that summer and five years and two kids later we were still very much in love. We have two boys, Andy and Steve named after our fathers, 3 & 2 years of age. I am now the head coach and athletic director for the school and Daisy is a stay at home mom but still takes time out to coach the cheerleaders. Things were great until Daisy received an invitation to attend the 10 year reunion for the National Championship team.

They had invited all the players, coaches, and cheerleaders to attend the homecoming game. Of course Jake would be there. By all reports Jake was flying in Thursday night and leaving Saturday after the game due to his NFL game on Sunday. We had an away game Friday night so I wasn't able to attend the Friday night festivities at the local Hotel but I told Daisy to go. I knew she wanted to.

I got a call on Thursday afternoon from a former player who worked at the local hotel hosting the reunion. He said he saw my wife and Jacob Anderson sitting in the back of the restaurant having lunch. He said he was probably sitting there to be away from any on lookers.

I was stunned with this info as Daisy never mentioned she was meeting him for lunch or that he was going to be in town earlier than advertised. I asked my ex player to keep this quiet. I told him my wife and Jake had been friends since high school and just wanted a little time to talk about old times before the celebration.

That night at home Daisy didn't say anything about her lunch date. I was steaming inside but didn't want her to know I knew. She told me the cheerleaders had rented a few rooms at the hotel and were meeting there early tomorrow to get ready for the banquet. Since I couldn't come and wouldn't be getting back from the game until late she would stay there Friday night. She arranged for her parents to take the kids for the weekend. Needless to say I had my suspicions but didn't say anything.