Always Second Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The anticipation of the weekend caused the time to pass quickly. I talked to the hotel and asked for an upgrade knowing Jake wouldn't settle for a standard room. In my conversation with the front desk I asked for our rooms to be adjoining if possible. I explained we were old friends from way back in high school. I also told him there was an extra $100 in it for him when we arrived. He said he would do what he could do but no promises.

Daisy was gradually coming around plus getting a couple of texts from Jake got her juices flowing in more ways than one. She showed me the one text that said, "Looking forward to seeing you, all of you."

The schedule for the event was a cocktail mixer on Friday night, induction ceremony on Saturday afternoon and a banquet Saturday evening. We drove up Friday morning and checked in. The front desk person was soon a $100 richer as he confirmed we were in an adjoining suite next to Jake. Daisy was really fidgety and excited all morning. I even got some road head on the way up. Something she hadn't done in years.

Attire for the mixer was casual and Daisy wore jeans, a white long sleeve blouse with the top two buttons opened showing a little cleavage, white gold chain and black open toed sandals. Daisy went to the spa the day before had her finger and toe nails manicured and polished an auburn color to match her hair. She also had her hair styled in a short cut and topped of the spa day with a Brazilian pubic hair wax. She looked stunning. Being tiny she looked more like a college girl than a 37 year old wife and mother. What I wore isn't important be we looked great together.

We didn't see Jake before the mixer and he didn't show up until the last hour of it. In the meantime Daisy had a couple of Long Island Ice Teas to prepare herself for the reunion.

When he walked in he spotted us talking with a couple of the other inductees. Jake walked up to us bent down and Daisy stood on her tiptoed and they hugged. Jake kissed her cheek and whispered something in her ear. I noticed she had goose bumps on her arms and she had a slight body tremor. Jake then reached out to shake my hand. He talked to me for a while like we were old friends when in fact it had been over twenty years since we last spoke.

Soon others wanted to speak with the celebrity quarterback and we separated. Daisy was panting slightly when I asked her what he said. Daisy said he said, "I can't wait for us to be together later." We both knew what he meant.

The mixer went well we met other celebrity inductees and Daisy had another Long Island and I continued drinking my Kentucky bourbon for courage. I had no idea how to navigate the evening so I decided to let Jake take the helm and see where he led us. After all he was the alpha.

As the mixer was coming to a close Jake made his way back to us. He had spent the majority of the evening speaking with another inductee Mary Hanson, Olympic Gold medalist in swimming from 16 years ago. She was maybe 4 or 5 years younger than us. She had a very Nordic look, similar to Jakes, shoulder length blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Mary was tall close to 6' with a slim build narrow hips but broad shoulders. She looked like she could still compete.

I was concerned he would hook up with her and we would miss out on our fantasy. I think Daisy had mixed emotions about our evening. She had never committed to this plan 100% but she never said no either.

As Jake came up to us he surprised me when he said, "I understand you arranged for connecting suites for us. You cost the front desk agent $100 because I was going to give him $200 to arrange it. Why don't we go on up and we can all catch up and get reacquainted. It's been what, 5 or 6 years since we last saw each other."

I knew he was referencing his last time with Daisy as I wasn't part of that visit. I had my arm around Daisy when he said that and I felt a tremor run through her body. I looked at Daisy and said, "You ready to go up honey?"

She looked at me with a worried, almost scared look and in a whisper said, "I guess so." Off we went with Jake leading the way Daisy and I following hand in hand. We made small talk in the elevator up to the room. Daisy was actually trembling with anticipation of what might happen.

Jake led us to his room. As we entered he suggested I go to our room to open our side of the adjoining door. Before I left I mentioned I had brought some booze and mixers and asked if anyone wanted another drink. Daisy declined and Jake asked for an Old Fashion. Being that Old Fashions were a favorite of mine I had brought all the ingredients, bourbon, bitters, sugar cubes, club soda and cherries. I even had orange peels.

After the drinks were made I opened our side expecting Jake's side to be open but it was not. I knocked a couple of times and heard Jake say, "Be right there."

Daisy finally opened the door very flushed and breathing deep with at least one maybe two of her blouse buttons undone. I guess they started without me.

Daisy surprised me when she turned and sat on the loveseat next to Jake. I walked over and handed him his drink. He just said, "Have a seat, and pointed to a chair across from them. I complied and notice his long arm was over Daisy's shoulder with his big hand cupping her small breast giving it a light squeeze.

Jake looked right at me and stated, "There is really only one reason you wanted adjoining rooms and that was so you could watch me make love to your wife and my ex-lover. Am I correct?"

I answer Jake by nodding my head in the affirmative. Jake was slowly unbuttoning her blouse exposing her white lacy bra. He then asked, "How much do you know about the relationship we had?

I replied, "I believe most of it. Daisy has told me a lot." As I was answering I watched Jake put his big hand into Daisy's bra and pinch her nipple. She closed her eyes pushed out her chest and moaned. I knew then there would be no stopping her now.

Jake then asked, "Are you aware she spent the night with me at the National Championship reunion?

"Yes, I am aware."

We fucked all night didn't we Daisy?" Daisy didn't respond so he removed his hand and asked again and then said in a forceful tone, "Didn't we?"

Daisy panted out, "Yes we fucked all night and the next morning."

Jake then said, "Be a good girl and unzip me and pull out you good friend and show it some attention."

Daisy looked at me and I nodded then she did as instructed. He was already hard probably from knowing he was cuckolding me. Daisy started stroking his big pole. I'm not small almost 8" but he was big probably 11 or 12 inches and had pulsing veins and was very thick. It was as big if not bigger than anything I had ever seen even in the porn's we watched. He was at half again as thick as me and Daisy wasn't able to get her tiny hand all the way around it.

He looked directly at me and said, "When she is like this she won't deny me anything. Will you Daisy?"

Daisy looked like she was in a trance as she slowly stroked his cock, never taking her eyes off of it. Jake looked at me again and said to Daisy, "Be a good girl and suck it." As he said it he put his hand on the back of her head a gently guided her mouth to his hard cock. Before she placed her lips around it she looked at me with half lidded glazed eyes. Daisy then looked back at his cock opened wide and took in about 3 inches into her tiny mouth. I knew then she had surrender completely to him. Jake sat back with his hands behind his head with a big smirk on his face enjoying the blowjob he was getting from my wife.

I watched for a few minutes of Daisy vigorously sucking Jake, when Jake said to me, "Strip her of her shoes, pants and blouse for me but leave her undergarments on."

I got up and did as requested. I started by removing the straps of her sandals and removing them. I then pulled her blouse over her shoulders and she let go of Jake's cock long enough to get her arms out. I then unbuttoned her jeans and slowly as she lifted her hips pulled them off leaving her white matching bikini panties on. Daisy's mouth never lost contact with his cock.

The whole time I was doing that Jake was talking to Daisy telling her she was doing good and that she was a good girl for sucking his cock in front of her husband. I was somewhat pissed but more excited with a raging hard on. Jake grabbed the back of her head with both hands and started fucking her mouth and said, "Get ready here it comes." Jake grunted with the first shot directly into her mouth but then grabbed a handful of hair with one hand pulling Daisy's head up and fisted his cock with his other hand shooting three or more ropes of cum all over Daisy's face and breasts, marking his territory. When he was done he pushed her off to the side and sat there taking deep breaths. He finally said, "She sucks a mean cock."

I looked at Daisy lying with her back to the couch panting legs apart covered in Jake's cum, licking her lips trying to lap up what cum she could. Her legs were slightly spread and I could see the gusset of her panties was soaked. Jake then ordered Daisy, "Go take care of your husband while I recover."

Daisy moved slowly as she crawled to me. As she got there she started to unzip my pants stopped looked up at me and, "I'm sorry but I can't say no to him. Forgive me." She then proceeded to blow me with the same enthusiasm as she did Jake. Being as excited as I was I was soon depositing a load into her mouth. As she swallowed she turned and leaned into the chair between my legs facing Jake who was slowly stroking his cock back to life.

He was almost fully hard when he told Daisy to stand up and strip. She immediately stood removed her bra showing us her small but very sensitive breasts. Her nipples were bright pink and fully erect. She then bent over facing me with her hands on my knees and slowly pulled her panties down showing Jake her small, firm round ass.

Jake then said to Daisy, "Kiss your husband and take both hands and spread your cheeks for me." She did and the only thing keeping her from falling over was the passionate kiss we were sharing. I soon realized I was tasting, his as well as my own cum. Jake then made a statement, "Bald and juicy, just like I like it. Mark, spread her pussy lips for me. See how wet she is."

Again I followed his instructions to find her soaking. I ran my fingers between her folds and touched her clit and she immediately broke the kiss and leaned forward placing her head next to mine. Daisy said for all to hear, "Please make me cum."

Jake said, "Be a good girl and make yourself cum." Daisy immediately brought a free hand to her pussy and started diddling her clit moving quickly to her first but not last orgasm of the night. Jake then said, "Did she ever tell you how I would have her masturbate and make herself cum in front of some of my friends and teammates." When he said that Daisy came in a massive orgasm her eyes rolled back and she collapsed into me like a limp rag.

I answered, "Yes she did and she said you would let them fuck her for the night."

Jake smiled, "You two have been honest with each other, good. Oh by the way it was never them. I would only award her to one player per night. I don't believe in gang bangs. I will say she is something else to watch getting fucked. Once she starts she can't stop and has no inhibitions"

I just said, "Good to know."

Daisy laid on me catching her breath. She had a light sheen of sweat on her from her exertion and I could feel moisture from her pussy dripping onto my leg. She looked up at me with her hazel eyes and said, "I'm so sorry but I can't help myself. Please hold me." I held her tight as she requested.

Jake broke the silence when he said, "Daisy, mount your husband. He needs to fuck you before I do. You won't be able to feel him after I am done with you."

Jake's demand was crude but affective. I was hard again by now and she reached between us and found my cock and did as told. She let out a loud moan as I penetrated her very slick pussy. I grabbed her tight ass and bounced her up and down on me. I noticed Jake getting up, undressing and coming to us. He took hold of his cock and offered it to Daisy who readily took it into her mouth. Their connection was literally inches from my face.

Jake started talking to us when he said, "Back in the day I shared Daisy with many of my teammates, and I can't believe I am sharing her tonight with her husband." He was right he was sharing her with me. He had control I was an extra. Tonight she belonged to him, not me. I only got to be with her because he let me. At that moment I didn't care I was close to cumming for the 2nd time that night.

Jake pulled his cock from Daisy's sucking lips and started gently slapping her with it. Daisy desperately tried to get it back between her lips but my fucking her and Jake's slapping motion made that an impossible task. "Make him cum Daisy and then I will fuck you with my big dick." Daisy immediately started humping me with more vigor trying to get me off and it worked I was soon filling her womb with my second load.

After I came she just sat on me gently rolling her hips as Jake let her again suck his cock. Daisy was making little mewing sounds as she sucked him with a very contented look on her face. Jake again pulled it from her and said, "Clean each other up and then Daisy join me on the couch."

Daisy looked at me, smiled and said, "Me first." Daisy then extricated herself from my cock and slowly stood on the chair placing her bald but very wet pussy near my head and said, "Please clean me for Jake." I don't normally eat her out after I have cum in her but tonight was the exception as I grabbed her hips pulled her pussy to my face and started the cleaning process.

Jake was on the love seat across from us stroking his giant cock when he said, "Go ahead and make her cum, she always fucks better after she cums." Daisy took that as permission to cum and did all over my face. After she finished she slid down my body to her knees on the floor and started the cleaning process on me. As I looked down I noticed she was shaking her naked ass at Jake and he was staring directly at it.

Jake finally had enough of watching the action and ordered Daisy to him. She bounced up like the cheerleader she is and almost pranced over to him. When she got to him she started to straddle him with her back to me but Jake stopped her saying, "Stop, turn and face your husband. She did as ordered. Jake then whispered in her ear.

Daisy shook her head no at first but he started to push her away and then she said, "Okay, okay." Then Daisy looked at me with a little panic in her eyes and said, "Jake wants me to ask you to come over here and put his cock in me to prove you are okay with him making love to me."

In my mind there was no making love just fucking going on here. I shook my head no. I had never touched another cock and didn't want to start tonight. Panic immediately showed on her face and then she said, "Please Babe he won't fuck me unless you do and I really need him in me now. Please, please I need it." What was I to do? I think I wanted to see it in her as much as she wanted it in her.

I got up and walked to them. Daisy was thanking me the whole way there. I got down on my knees. Daisy was straddling his legs so I reached between them took hold of his cock. It was very hard, harder than mine gets. So big I barely got my hand around it and I have big hands. I pulled it down to line it up with Daisy's pussy. Jake had hold of her hips and slowly lowered her down on his massive cock. I could hardly believe she could take it but that fact had already been established many times over.

As he entered her, Daisy threw her head back and let out a big sigh of relief. All decorum had left and Daisy stated, "I've missed this big cock, it feels so good inside me. Fuck me Jake; fuck me now like before, I need it."

Jake did just that. He pushed Daisy down and when he hit her cervix she let out a little "Yep" and said, "Too deep." He didn't stop and soon her womb was taking all but about an inch of his poll. Daisy soon convulsed into another orgasm. After she came down from that one Jake reached his long arms under her knees and brought her knees to her chest and started to really hammer her pussy. Her head was going side to side. Her eyes were rolled back in her head so all you saw were the whites. Her arms and legs were flailing out of control. Her tiny feet bouncing with her toes curled tight. The sound of her grunts to match his thrusts and the moist smacking sound of their bodies coming together was all you could hear. Daisy was in a state of bliss.

I think she was in her third or maybe forth orgasm when Daisy appeared to pass out and go limp. I was worried and stood up. Jake just said, "Don't worry she does this when she orgasms a lot, she will be back with us in a minute." He kept right on plowing her even in her unconscious state. She soon came too and immediately entered another climax. No wonder she was addicted to him. She experienced things with him I could never give her.

After about 30 minutes of fucking her he pushed her down held her and came. From my position I could see his big vein pumping her full of cum. When he started his she started another one of her own. I had lost count.

After catching her breath Daisy slid down his massive frame and proceeded to clean him up of their combined juices without being told. Jake looked over at me and said, "We are going to the bedroom to be more comfortable. There is a chair you can set in and watch but she is just mine for the rest of the evening." That statement pissed me off. She was my wife but I knew tonight she belonged to him. I watched as he ushered her into the bedroom hand on her tiny naked ass.

I stayed in my chair for a few minutes pondering what just happened. I admitted to me living our fantasy was both exciting and troubling. Would Daisy want this type of excitement all the time or was it just a onetime thing. I don't think my heart could stand it all the time I don't think hers could either.

It was close to 1:00 AM and I had been there thinking maybe 15 minutes when I started to hear familiar sounds coming from the bedroom. I had to admit the guy had stamina. I slowly made my way to the door only to find Daisy on her knees with her head down, arms straight out, and butt up on the edge of the bed as Jake was preparing to enter her doggy style from a standing position. As he penetrated her, Daisy let out a loud moan and then started grunting as Jake piston in and out. Her hands had a death grip on the sheets.

I was soon hard watching them mate and stood in the doorway stroking myself. It didn't take me long before I felt that special feeling knowing I soon would be shooting my load on the bedroom carpet. After I came I realized I was too emotionally and physically exhausted to just watch anymore so I quietly turned went into the bedroom in our suite and fell asleep to the sounds of Daisy and Jake fucking in the other room.

I awoke around 8:30 AM which is late for me. I was surprised to find a nude Daisy sleeping next to me. She was flat on her back, legs slightly parted quietly snoring. She looked pretty rough. Her hair was matted in the front, you can guess from what. She had dried cum starting on her face and breasts all the way down to her crotch. Her pussy lips were red, swollen and still very moist. Even in that condition she still looked beautiful to me.

I got up started the in room coffee maker and waited for her to rise. I walked into Jake's suite to find he was gone. The bed looked like a wrestling match took place. The sheets were a mess. I also spotted where I shot my load on the carpet so I used a wet washcloth so the maid wouldn't have to mess with it.

When I returned to our room Daisy was waking up. "When did you come to bed?" I asked.