Always Second Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed her eyes and answered, "Around 3:00 AM. Jake said he had a breakfast date with that swimmer, Mary Hanson, from last night and wanted a couple hours of sleep so he sent me here to you. Daisy stood up, looked at her reflection in the mirror and said, "I need to brush my teeth and a hot shower would be great. Care to join me?"

On the way to the shower Daisy walked in front of me. Her back from her neck down to her ass was dried cum. I imagined it was from when she was being fucked doggy style when I went to bed. It appears Jake cums as much as his cock is big.

In the shower not much was said about last night. We washed each other and eventually Daisy looked up at me with worried eyes and said, "Are you OK?"

I just responded, "Yeah I'm okay, it was a little tough to take at times but overall it was our fantasy and we fulfilled it together and that's what counts, so yeah I'm OK."

Daisy just smiled and gave me a big hug, her head on my chest the water running down our backs. I looked down at her, she looked up at me and we kissed, and the simple kiss turned into a passionate kiss. I reached down, grabbed her by her butt cheeks and pulled her up. She wrapped her legs around me as I pushed her against the wall. She reached down and guided my cock into her dripping pussy. We started to make love, not fuck, we were making love.

Daisy's orgasm sent me over the edge and I pressed her against the wall and came in her as she held on to me like a little tree frog. I eventually put her down we hugged and kissed some more and just let the warm water run over us. A little while later we left the shower, clean and fresh again.

As we walked into the bedroom we noticed that the door to Jake's room had been closed. He must have returned from his breakfast date with Mary. Daisy just stopped and stared at the closed door. I imagined she was wondering if Mary was in there with him.

I broke her concentration when I asked Daisy, "Are you a little jealous that he went to breakfast with another woman?"

Daisy thought a moment then replied, "At first I was pissed when he sent me away, I didn't understand it. Why would he do that after having been with me all evening? Am I not woman enough for him? I then realize that we're not a couple, I'm married, he was a lover that I have taken or should say taken me, and has every right to see other people if he so chooses, so yes I some mixed feelings but I will have to live with them."

We had to start getting ready for the induction ceremony. The attire was business casual. I wore a nice pair of khakis light blue button down shirt with a tie plus my penny loafers. I looked very Ivy League. Daisy wore a flowered casual dress with modest heels. She did her hair and makeup and looked absolutely beautiful.

Daisy went to Jake's door and knocked. He answered dressed and ready to go. He leaned down to kiss Daisy and Daisy returned the kiss tongue and all. I watched as his big hand gripped her tiny ass and squeezed. He did that because he knew he could. I again had pangs of jealousy go through me, but in reality I had no right to be. This weekend was my idea.

We left for the induction ceremony together and I have to admit there was a lot of sexual tension between us as we entered the elevator. I pushed L for the lobby and then Jake reached over and hit #5. Daisy and I looked at Jake and he said, "We are picking Mary up, she is my date for this afternoon and tonight."

Daisy flushed red with anger. I felt her body tense up. I think Jake felt the hostility in Daisy and said, "Don't worry there is plenty of me for the both of you."

Daisy slapped his shoulder and said, "You know you are a bastard, Jake."

Jake faked like it hurt, but someone used to being hit by 300 pound linemen it was no more than a pat, responded, "Hey little lady, if you play your cards right maybe your husband with get a little side action tonight."

Daisy smacked him again and said, "Fuck you."

Jake just smiled, "You have," he said.

She was just about to say something else when the doors opened with Mary standing there. She didn't move at first and said, "Am I interrupting something?"

Jake said, "No come on in. You remember Mark and Daisy from last night."

Mary replied, "Yes, this is the couple you told me about this morning, the ones you have known since high school. Correct?"

By the look on Daisy's face, I knew she and I were both wondering how much Jake told her about us. Daisy again became flush. I was also still wondering what Jake meant by a little side action for me as I checked out Mary.

The four of us sat together during the induction ceremony listened to speeches by some dignitaries like the governor, a few others local celebrities and past inductees. After the speeches we were called up one by one to receive our plaques and to say a few words. We had been asked to keep our comments brief which we did. Jake got the most applause of course.

After the ceremony there was a short cocktail hour. Daisy had a couple of stiff drinks. I think she was still pissed at Jake by including Mary into our group. Around 4:00 the bar closed and we were excused to go up to the room to get ready for tonight's banquet.

We had a couple of hours before we had to get ready so we dropped Mary off on her floor and continued up. As she was leaving for her room Jake asked her up to his room for a pre banquet cocktail say around 6:00. The banquet was to start at 6:30 serving food at 7:00. She said, "See you there," and walked away as the elevator continued up.

As we got off the elevator Jake excused himself to his room and said he wanted an hour nap before tonight's event. We decided to do the same. After our nap we started to get ready and it was about 5:30 when Jake came to the adjoining door and asks, "Do you mind being bartender tonight, you made a great Old Fashion last night?"

I said, "No problem, would you like one now?"

"Matter of fact I would. Have Daisy bring it to me when it is ready please." Jake exited to his room.

I whipped up a drink for him and gave it to Daisy and asked her to take it to him. Daisy had already done hair and makeup but only had on her bra and panties. She donned a hotel furnished terry cloth robe took the cocktail and entered the open door between the rooms.

When she didn't immediately return my curiosity got the best of me and I went to investigate. They were not in the living room part of the suite so that just left the bedroom. As I took my spot at the doorway to see Daisy on her knees servicing Jake. The robe was on the floor but she still had her undergarments on. Jake was totally naked in the chair facing me with a big grin on his face. I watched Daisy's head bob up and down and noticed her hand in her panties playing with herself. Jake said to me, "I needed some relief and Daisy was kind enough to provide it for me and by the way thanks for the drink." He held it up as to salute me.

I watched for about five minutes until he blew his load in her mouth. She took it all and swallowed. She probably didn't want to mess up her makeup. She then removed her mouth but continued playing with herself until she had a mild orgasm. As Daisy was still on her knees there was a knock on the door. Mary was early.

Daisy jumped up and ran past me into our suite. Since I was already dressed ready to go Jake asked me to answer the door. I shut the bedroom door and went to let Mary in. As I opened the door I was met with the gorgeous Mary Hanson.

I let her know Jake and Daisy were still getting ready and I let her in and asked if she wanted a drink while she waited. She asked, "How about a vodka and cranberry if you have it."

"Follow me." I led her through Jake's suite into ours. As I prepared her drink I couldn't help but check her out. Mary looked gorgeous, she had put a wave into her shoulder length blond her and had on a mid thigh bright green cocktail dress. It was one that has a collar that is an upside down V from the neck to the arm pits showing a lot of skin around the shoulders and some side boob. Being a swimmer she had a nice bronze tan. The tan allowed her to go without nylons. She had beautiful athletic legs highlighted by her bright green matching 4" heels. When I handed her, her drink I locked with her bright blue eyes for a moment. All sort of thoughts raced through my mind.

Right about then Daisy entered the room and I instantly forgot about Mary as Daisy was looking stunning in a traditional V-neck black cocktail dress also mid thigh. Daisy also was not wearing nylons and from what I could tell she had removed her bra and panties. She was looking sexy as hell. The thought she was going commando had me in state of shock. She had never been so daring in the past.

I caught the girls checking each other out when Jake came in. Of course everything then focused on him. We were definitely going to be the best looking couples at the event.

As we were enjoying our pre-event cocktails I motioned for Daisy to come by me leaving Jake and Mary across the room. I said to Daisy, "Aren't you full of surprises, giving Jake an impromptu blow job and now going without undergarments."

Daisy took on a shy look and said, "You can tell I am commando? My panties were soaked after my visit to Jake's room so I just decided to go without. The bra then joined them on the floor. I really don't need a bra, my titties are so small."

I chuckled and said, "I can tell and I am sure everyone else will be able to tell too. You can see your nipples they are so hard. But to be honest I like the look."

Daisy then said, "As for Jake, I walked in and he was in the chair stroking his hard on what was I supposed to do?" She looked at me and smiled. Before I could say anything she turned and said, "It's time to go."

We left for the banquet and it was a wonderful event servers walking around with appetizers, quality drinks and very good food unlike some of the rubber chicken events we have attended. For the main meal they offered prime rib, lobster or a vegetarian plate. As the night progressed I think Daisy and Mary had a few more vodka cranberries. Daisy said she's going to stay away from the Long Island Ice-T's tonight.

Something else was happening as Daisy and Mary were in some deep conversation throughout the evening. Jake was mingling with his admirers when I joined the girls. Mary immediately asked me, "I am surprised to find out Daisy and Jake dated during High School and college."

I gave Daisy a questionable look and she said, "Jake told her this morning at breakfast."

"True they were a couple for a few years," I said. "No big deal."

Mary smiled and said, "That's cool, most guys have a problem with the wives ex boyfriends being around."

"I really don't have a choice do I."

Mary grabbed my hand and said, "Let's dance." I went to the dance floor and after a fast one a slow one came on. We danced close but not too close. Mary then whispered to me, "I getting the vibe something is going on with the three of you am I right?"

I wasn't sure how to answer so I just said "We are just old friends."

Mary surprised me again when she responded, "Bull Shit! I can tell when two people are fucking and Jake is fucking or has fucked Daisy."

I just responded, "Whoa now, of course they screwed they dated throughout college. I am not that naive."

Mary then looked at me in the eye smiled and said, "If you guys are into some extracurricular shit I am game. I find you all to be very cool and attractive."

I was shocked. Jake had joined Daisy at the table and she was a little flushed. Based on their positions I figured Jake was touching Daisy's unprotected sex under the table. I asked Daisy to dance and while on the floor told her what Mary said.

Daisy said Jake told her he wants to see her and Mary together tonight. Another surprise came when Daisy said she is okay with it if I am.

I said to Daisy, "I thought you were jealous of her and didn't want her in our group."

Daisy said, "Talking with her I changed my mind. She is pretty cool and hot as hell. If we are going to have a wild weekend lets pull out all the stops and enjoy it."

"Let's do it," I said.

We all had a few more drinks to build up courage and we're feeling no pain by the end of the evening. They announced last call as Daisy and I was back on the dance floor so we finished our dance and walked back to the table when we noticed Jake and Mary sitting side by side. Jake had his arms spread out on the back of the booth. Mary had one hand under the table. Daisy sat next to Mary and me next to Daisy. Jake had a big smile on his face as it appeared Mary's hand was moving. Mary leaned into Daisy and in here inebriated voice loudly whispered, "It's huge."

Daisy just said, "I know."

Jake then said, "It's time to take this party upstairs."

As the elevator doors closed Jake and Mary started making out so Daisy and I followed suit. Things were starting to get hot and heavy and when the doors opened we made a bee line to our rooms.

The four of us were in the middle of the living room section of Jake's suite. I started things off by unzipping Daisy's dress moving it off her shoulders and watched it float to the ground leaving Daisy naked except her 4" heels. Jake had Mary in a similar state except she had on her heels and panties. The women were nude and the guys were fully dressed when Jake led Mary over to Daisy and me. He took Daisy's hand and placed it on Mary's breast and then Mary pinched Daisy's nipple. Jake then said, "Us guys want to watch you girls make out."

Jake's position as the alpha was solidified as the two girls locked lips. It was a little awkward at first due to Mary's height but Mary kicked off her heels and with Daisy's experience kissing taller men they quickly found a rhythm. Jake sat on the love seat, me in the chair to watch the show unfolding in front of us.

Jake took charge acting as the director of the scenes before us. He first ordered Daisy to remove Mary's panties and give them to him. He took a big sniff and then sat them on the side table. He then had the girls down on the carpet into a 69. Mary's pussy had a neatly trimmed blonde landing strip. Both girls were soon lapping and moaning for each other. Jake and I both stripped and returned to our seats to stroke our cocks to the action before us.

I had never seen Daisy with another woman but it was clear she knew her way around a vagina. Mary soon pulled her face from Daisy's crotch and declared she was close. When Daisy heard that she went into overdrive. Mary got vocal saying to Daisy, "Eat me you little bitch, make me cum, oh God I'm cumming, oh shit, oh shit." Mary was flailing around as Daisy had her head buried between her legs. Finally Mary pleaded, "Please stop, stop, I'm too sensitive, too sensitive."

Daisy brought her head up with her face covered with Mary's juices. She had a big smile of accomplishment on her face and said, "Who's the little bitch now, Mary." We all had a chuckle on that one.

Mary turned to look at Jake and when she saw his cock she said, "My God that thing could hurt someone."

Daisy laughed and said, "It hurts at first but you soon learn to enjoy it. If this little bitch can handle it you can."

Jake then looked toward Daisy and said, "Up here little lady just like last night on my lap facing out. I liked that and I think you did too."

Daisy looked at me and then stood up and went to Jake and straddled his cock. Jake looked at Mary and ordered, "Come over here and get my cock wet to make it easier on Daisy."

Mary crawled over on her knees between Daisy's spread legs and started sucking Jake's cock getting it good and wet. "Line it up Mary and Daisy squat."

Daisy let out a guttural moan as Jake's cock made entry. Mary just said, "Damn I can't believe it fits."

Jake pulled up her legs exposing Daisy's pussy to us all. Then Jake said, "Mary, suck her clit." Mary on her knees kissed, licked and then sucked Daisy's clit sending her into one continuous orgasm. Between Jake fucking her and Mary eating her Daisy was in a state of hysteria.

Jake looked at me and just said, " "Mark get over here and fuck Mary doggy style to loosen her up for me" I got on my knees behind Mary and was lining up my cock when out of the blue Daisy panted out between deep breaths, "I don't want Mark to fuck Mary."

Mary kept right on sucking Daisy's clit and Jake kept on fucking her pussy. I looked at Daisy as she was being serviced by the two of them when Jake said, "I'm fucking you right now and fucked you four times last night and you are denying your husband. Don't be a hypocrite Daisy. If he doesn't fuck Mary now I will stop fucking you now."

He then pushed hard into Daisy and she squealed. I saw a look of panic cross Daisy's face when Jake threatened to stop fucking her. Daisy cried out, "No, no please don't stop, please he can fuck Mary. Please don't stop. Shit I'm cumming again." Daisy then passed out.

When she came to a few moments later I was balls deep in Mary. The four of were fucking each other and Jake and I both came at the same time. We laid there for a few when Jake said, "Mary come with me." He grabbed her hand and off to his bedroom they went he turned back to us and said, "I will see you two in the morning."

Daisy and I took the cue and went to our room and had one last fuck before falling asleep exhausted, spurred on by Mary's cries of passion. Jake must have really putting the wood to her.

Daisy and I woke up in our bed the next morning, Mary and Jake in his. Daisy and I made love and based on the sounds from next door Jake and Mary fucked. We all got up, cleaned up and went to breakfast. After breakfast back to the rooms to pack and then we said our goodbyes.

The weekend of sharing Daisy was over. I think we were both ready for it to end and get back to kids and our daily lives. It was fun and exciting but people, at least me, can only do this for so long before you burn out. I was burned out. But with that said I would do it again if the occasion arises.

The most interesting thing about the weekend was Jake and Mary. They actually hit it off. You started to see pictures of them together in the tabloids. Jake played one more year, then retired, proposed to Mary and they were married.

Their wedding weekend is another story.