Always Second Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday morning we got up and everything seemed normal. I got ready for work as Daisy got the kids ready for a trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the weekend. She was also packing for her trip to the hotel to supposedly meet up with her cheerleader friends. I left for school with that feeling that something wrong was about to happen in my life.

I had to do something so as soon as got to work I called a friend of mine who owned a private investigation business. I knew he would be discreet and told him as much about situation I could and asked him to stake them both out. He said no problem. He had contacts at the hotel and he would set it all up.

During my break around 11:00 AM I called the investigator to see if he had an update. He said, "I found out Mr. Anderson's room number and I have set up a hidden camera in a plant facing his room. We will be able to see all the comings and goings throughout the day and night. Do you want to know immediately if we see something or wait till morning to report back to you?"

I was working on getting all my stuff together for that evening's bus ride and game so I responded, "I will call you in the morning for an update. I will be out of town until then."

He said, "Let's plan on meeting at my office at 10:00 AM I will have an updated report for you by then."

My head wasn't into the game that night but we still won by 20. I called Daisy on the way back and we spoke briefly. I told her we won and was sorry I missed the mixer. I could hear bar sounds in the background which actually made me feel better knowing at least at that time she wasn't in Jake's room getting her brains fucked out. I suggested to her, "Let's meet up for lunch at the hotel and then go to the game from there."

She said, "I would love to honey but all the girls are going to go to a brunch." She then said, "Why don't we meet at the game. I will leave your ticket at will call."

I just said, "Okay, see you there."

I didn't get home until almost mid-night. Staying busy was the only thing keeping me from having all sorts of scenarios going through my head. The house was so quiet. I looked around at my world went to the bar and poured myself 3 fingers of Buffalo Trace, my favorite bourbon, drank it and poured another, drank that and then went to bed. Slept like shit. I got up dressed for the game and left to see the investigator.

I could tell immediately based on the expression on my friend's face that he had bad news for me. He asked me to sit down and said, "In my profession when a man asks us to follow his wife because he fears she is seeing someone else, she usually is."

"We have video of your wife entering Mr. Anderson's hotel room twice during the day yesterday. The first time she visited was around noon staying for two hours and then again late last night leaving his room around 10:00 AM this morning."

"Can I see the video?"

"You paid for it so you can see it and keep it. Let me set it up for you. We can watch it on this monitor."

He hit the fast forward button and I watched an empty hallway with a few people walking up and down on occasion. He stopped it and it was time stamped 12:05 PM. I saw Jake's 6'6" body with his arm wrapped around Daisy's tiny 5'1" frame. He used his key card to enter and they disappeared into his room. My head just dropped. The investigator asked, "Should I continue, the next scene might be a little disturbing."

I just said, "Let's see it."

The investigator fast forwards the tape until a time stamp of 1:35 PM. The door opened Daisy was dressed as she entered but Jake was in a hotel robe that was way too small for him. He was half hidden by the door as he leaned down to kiss Daisy a kiss she readily returned. That kiss really bothered me it was so intimate. It was a long kiss when I noticed her tiny hand was inside the folds of his robe moving back and forth. Daisy was jacking him off. Jake all of sudden pulled her into the room and shut the door. About 20 minutes later the door opened and they both appeared as before Daisy fully dressed Jake in the too small of a robe. He leaned down to kiss her again but stopped grabbing the sash of his robe and wiped something from Daisy's mouth. I could only guess what it was. They kissed and then Daisy left.

The investigator said they placed a transmitter under the door to record sound in case they came back later together. He said they have audio of the second meeting if I wanted to hear it.

"Why not, I might as well hear the gory details."

He replied, "I can stop it at anytime if it becomes too much for you."

He gave me head phones and then fast forward to the point they were walking down the hall again, Jake with his arm around her grabbing her ass. As they closed the door I heard Jake say, "You know the rules, get naked."

Daisy just said, "Yes sir."

Jake then said, "I'm disappointed Anna didn't join us. It would have been like old times."

"I am too but she told me she is a few weeks pregnant and didn't want you to hurt the baby with that big dick of yours." They both laughed.

Then Jake, in a stern voice said, "On your knees."

"Yes sir."

I knew Daisy said she was submissive to him but never realized how much until then. I heard sucking sounds and then Jake said, "I almost forgot how good you sucked cock." After a minute or two Jake ordered, "On the bed, on your knees my little puppy."

Again I heard Daisy say, "Yes sir." After some noise of rustling I heard Daisy groan and then say, "Oh God," over and over and then, "Fuck me, fuck me I'm cumming." I then heard the familiar sounds of her climaxing.

Jake started to taunt her by saying, "You love my big dick don't you. You love my big dick up you little married pussy don't you. Say it."

Daisy sounded almost hysterical as she said "I love your big dick, I love the way you fuck me. Please fuck me harder I'm close, oh god, oh god I'm cumming again."

I listened to the sound of Jake hammering into my wife and the sounds of her cumming again on his big cock. Jake then said, "Turn around I want to cum on your face." I heard shuffling of bodies and then Jake groaned and said, "Open wide for your special treat." He then groaned loudly as I envisioned him cumming all over Daisy's face. He then said, "Suck it clean and swallow it all. There will be more for you later." After that all I heard were sucking, slurping sounds coming from Daisy and a few, "Good girl" coming from Jake. As much as I hated hearing this I realized that I had an erection. Luckily I had worn my briefs so wasn't showing it. My friend was trying to hide his but not very well.

I looked at the investigator and asked, "Is there more?"

He replied, "Twice more during the night and again this morning. They also showered together but we couldn't hear if they did it in the shower or not. Do you want to hear the rest?"

"No, I have heard enough." My friend, the investigator gave me a thumb drive with the video and audio files. I paid him for his service and walked out of his office feeling like a zombie, moving but dead on the inside.

I went to a local pub near the stadium to have a drink and eat some lunch. I felt so alone. I thought about my options. Should I confront her? Should I let it go knowing Jake was unlikely to return any time soon and pretend everything was normal. I hung out there until right before game time and then left for the game. I picked up my ticket and went to meet up with my unfaithful bride.

When Daisy saw me she came to me hugged and kissed me like nothing had happened. She was with her cheerleader friends many with their spouses. I was wondering how many knew she spent the night with Jake.

At half time they had the team on the field and Jake held up the National championship trophy and the stands went crazy with chanting, "Jake, Jake!" my wife being one of the loudest. I was wondering how many times she chanted his name last night.

As we watched the second half I would look at her wondering how she could act like nothing had happened. No guilt appeared on her face. It was like it was okay, like a trip to the mall to buy something without telling me. I was getting pissed.

At the end of the third Quarter I had enough of this charade so told her I wasn't feeling well and going home. She offered to go too but I told her to stay with her friends and I would see her later. We kissed goodbye. The kiss tasted bitter to me and I wiped my mouth as soon as I left.

By the time I got home I was fuming. I was pissed off I didn't know what to do. I had another stiff drink and then decided on a plan. I packed a couple of day's worth of clothes, my laptop and headed to a remote motel outside of town. Before I left I made a copy of the thumb drive and placed it on the dining room table with a note that simply said, "Watch and listen we can discuss if and when I return."

The motel I stayed at had a bar attached. I turned off my phone, left it in the room and went to the bar and got royally fucked up. I don't remember how or when I got back to my room. I awoke around noon and went to the john and puked out the dinner and drinks from the night before. I showered, shaved and brushed my teeth. I almost felt human again.

I checked my phone and had over 20 messages from Daisy. The first few she was crying and apologizing for her indiscretions. The middle ones she was mad I wasn't answering her. The last few were void of emotion, she just asked me to come home so we could talk. I didn't call and stayed a second night at the motel but stayed out of the bar.

That night I listened to the rest of the recordings of Jake and Daisy. I lost count of the number of orgasms she had. He really fucked her good. I could see how she could get addicted to such pleasure. He was definitely an Alpha Male dominating his prize possession.

I felt ashamed of myself as I jacked off listening to them mating but I had to release my emotions somehow. Turned on and pissed off at the same time is a bad combination. My dick was red the next morning from all its abuse as I got ready for work.

I went to the school the next morning to find Daisy in the parking lot waiting for me. She came right up to me but we didn't hug or kiss. She spoke first, "I am so sorry I hurt you, I am ashamed of myself. Please forgive me."

I just stared at her as she was in tears. I just asked, "Where are the kids?"

"I asked mom and dad to keep them a couple of more days. After I saw the note and the recordings I knew I didn't want the kids around while we discussed this."

"What is there to discuss, you lied to me, you fucked Jake numerous times and then lied to me some more."

Daisy, was shaking she was so upset. She pleaded, "Please come home tonight so we can talk and figure out a way to work through this."

I just said, "I will be home after practice tonight to discuss. But to be honest I am not sure there is a way to work through this." I then turned and walked toward the school.

That was a rough day. Unfortunately for the team and the coaches I decided to take out my anger on them. About halfway through practice my top assistant and best friend pulled me aside and said, "Not sure what is going on with you today but you need to go home. I will finish practice for you. Go home and work out what the hell is going on."

I could tell he meant business and I immediately calmed down and said, "Your right I have been over the top today. Please apologize for me with the coaches. I will see you tomorrow. Thanks for being such a good friend."

When I arrived home I found it to be immaculate. Daisy must have spent the day cleaning. That is what she did when upset or angry. There were candles on the table and a roast in the oven. She must be cooking my favorite, roast beef, gravy, green beans and mash potatoes. I heard water running so went upstairs to see Daisy's naked silhouette in the shower soaping up her body. She still had her tiny 105 pound, tight body that I loved to make love to. My smile soon turned to a scowl thinking about her in the shower with Jake I then turned and went downstairs and poured myself a drink.

I was in my easy chair when she came downstairs wearing a pretty sundress she knows I like and barefooted. When she saw me she jumped. Another cute trait of hers was she was easily scared. She had her hand on her chest and said, "You scared the shit out of me, you are home early?"

"Tom sent me home said I was being a dick to everyone today."

Daisy said, "Hold on I have to check on the roast."

I followed her into the kitchen and said, "Having a clean house, serving my favorite meal and wearing that dress doesn't change anything about you being with Jake."

Daisy just said, "I know."

We ate a great meal in complete silence. We both had wine. After dinner we cleaned the table and moved into the living room.

Daisy started the conversation by saying, "I hope you know I still love you deeply."

I think I surprised her when I said, "I know and I hope you know I still love you, but please explain to me why."

She said Jake started texting her about a week before he showed up. He was texting a lot about their past relationship. He was grooming her all over again. She said she met for lunch to tell him to leave her alone, that she was happily married and just wanted to be friends. She went on tell me as soon as she saw him she fell into his trap and her addiction return. "I was putty in his hand," she said. "It was like I was back in college. No husband, no kids, just Jake to take care of."

She said she justified it in her mind that it was a onetime thing nobody would find out and nobody would get hurt. She then asked, "How did you know to hire someone to follow me?"

"I received a tip that you met up with Jake at the hotel bar on Thursday afternoon. I never forgot you telling me that you were not sure if you met up with him again you would be able to resist him. Then you didn't tell me you saw him so my suspicions led me to hire someone to follow you."

We talked, cried and at times yelled at each other. We didn't resolve anything that night so I took the next day off. By Tuesday evening we concluded that we would stay together for the kids, seek counseling and try to navigate through this rough time as best we could.

We were not intimate with each other for almost a month but a date night and a bottle of wine finally led us to a night of bliss. As time passed things smoothed out for us and we were again happy and in love.

We started sharing more of our sexual fantasies and histories with each other and many of nights we used these fantasies to jump start our sexual activities. Jake, from time to time, would become part of a fantasy. We always had very hot sessions when he was mentioned.

Images of Jake fucking Daisy in the back of his van would lead to a fantasy of watching Jake and Daisy in action. I would listen to the tape of them having sex and visualize what was happening. It was becoming an obsession with me one that I hated.

Over the next six years our relationship continued to grow stronger. Over that time period Jake came to town a couple of times and reached out to Daisy but she was honest with me and was able to reject his advances and not meet up with him. She said as long as she didn't see him she was fine. I was glad on one hand but disappointed on the other.

We had dropped off the kids with their grandparents for the weekend and we were planning on just having a date night at home. Daisy made a great dinner that we paired a good wine with. After dinner we enjoyed some good weed I got from a friend. It was very potent stuff and we were feeling good. I asked Daisy, "Did you do many drugs with Jake?"

She answered me with, "Yes and no. Jake didn't do drugs at all. He was afraid if caught could ruin his career but he liked me when I was high. He used to get me stoned on pot or sometimes ecstasy and have me perform for him and sometimes his friends."

"What do you mean perform?"

"You don't want to know."

"I do, show me."

She said, "Okay, you asked for it." She got up and stripped naked walked over to my easy chair sat down put her legs over the arms scooted her butt up to the edge and sucked on her fingers and then proceeded to play with herself. She had one hand on her small breasts and one on her pussy. It wasn't long before Daisy was gyrating her hips and moaning that she was about to cum.

I asked, "How many people would be watching you?"

"Sometimes there were as many as 10, men and women, but usually just 3 or 4." Daisy paused as she had her first climax of the night. As she was panting to get her breath she said, "After I came for everyone is when Jake would award me to the player of the game. I would be fucked right there in the chair by whoever Jake said. He liked to watch knowing he had control. I was always embarrassed but so turned on I couldn't say no."

I came in my hand visualizing what she had just said. I was on fire and decided to take on the dominate roll. I looked at her and said in a demanding tone, "Get over here and clean my cock." She looked startled at first but stood up. I said, "Stop, on your knees, crawl to me." She did without hesitation. I was soon hard again and we fucked on the couch.

Afterwards we laid there catching our breaths when Daisy said, "That was hot and I haven't been that turned on in a while. I like the dominate you."

"I liked it too so get used to it."

We did some more pot and then I asked Daisy, "What's your favorite fantasy?"

"You want the truth? In the words of Jack Nicholson I am not sure you can handle the truth."

I answered, "I want the whole truth and nothing but the truth, I can handle it."

Daisy sat up and said, "My favorite fantasy, the one that gets me wet, is thinking about being with you and Jake at the same time. Having the two of you use and abuse me any way you want to."

She looked at me with a frightened look like she had gone too far but I just said, "That is my favorite fantasy too." Just hearing her says it and having me agreeing with her had my erection coming back. I went on to tell her I listen to the tape of her and Jake mating and visualize the three of us together.

We spent the rest of the weekend listening to the tapes. Daisy even went into more detail of her escapades in college. Who she did it with, what she did which was almost everything and all at the direction of Jake. We even discussed making this fantasy into a reality. That scared and excited us.

We made it through the weekend without fucking ourselves to death but we were still on a sexual high for a few days after. Soon after we finally calmed down I received a letter from our states Sports Hall of Fame congratulating me on being elected to the HOF in the coach's category. Over the last 10 years we have been state champions 8 times and runner-up twice. It also listed other inductees and Jacob Anderson was on the list in the player's category.

The ceremony would take place in our capitol city around 100 miles north of us. Hotel rooms would be provided for the inductees. I told Daisy about being selected and she was excited for me and then I told her Jake would also be there. I then asked her, "Should we consider making our fantasy into a reality?"

Daisy became very flushed when I said that. She then said, "I don't know it took us a long time to get over the last time I was with him."

"That was because you did behind my back. It hurt because you cheated on me. If we decide to do this together it's not cheating."

Daisy looked a little frightened and said, "I'm not sure if you can handle the way he treats me, or the way I enjoy how he treats me, when we are together."

"I think I have an idea based on the tapes."

Daisy responded, "Hearing is not seeing is all I'm saying."

"We know it is something we want. Let's make it happen. If nothing else we have a couple of weeks to think about it."