All Comments on 'Always Turns Up Ch. 01'

by MVPrimetime

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
toobytoobyalmost 4 years ago
Good to hear of you again!

I read Bad Penny years ago and was really moved by it. I wrote to you privately and you responded. I could never move myself to read other imaginations of Penny, as I found the "real" story much more riveting. Thanks for making another effort.

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

It is nice to hear that someone remembered the old story. For those who have not read it, “Bad Penny” was the story of a couple who got into swinging, then into BDSM, which spiralled out of control. The couple eventually break up, and this new story is about them meeting again after years apart. That story was in part autobiographical - as is this new story. The other versions of Penny referred to , are a version of her that was enslaved and then rescued, after some pretty terrible times, in “Life sentence” and a much happier version in “if I knew then” a total fantasy of what it could have been like if I could go back and do it better, not letting our lives be destroyed by the events that “Bad Penny” recalls. Those stories are much more romantic, and unrealistically cosy, while still involving quite a lot of swinging and so on.

I had to take a break from writing for a while, so If I Knew Then is unfinished, and maybe I shall work on it again, but since things happened in the meantime that kick off this new story arc, I shall try to keep writing it first....

Any comments are of course very much welcomed, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks

The Bad Penny series is easily the best story series I have ever read on Literotica. I was very moved by the completly believeable human story as well as finding the erotica writing extra special. So glad you're back and these first two stories show that your writing ability has not waned in the intervening years. Can't wait for further installments.

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeover 3 years agoAuthor
I am flattered.

and I am glad you like the new series. Less intensely explicit than the earlier ones, because I find it hard to write explicitly in Penny's voice. She is after all talking to her first lover, and perhaps only real love of her life, so it isn't appropriate for her to be too explicit. especially about the wilder episodes. But I might go into some more detail in another series of stories about her, perhaps written from other points of view.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVPrimetime@MVPrimetime
The story of my life is not as interesting as the versions of that story that I write and submit here. I am not fast at writing, so please bear with me. Now that the Bad Penny story has been completed (witht eh Always turns up sequel) I have to admit that "If I Knew Then.. "...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES