All Comments on 'Alyson, Her Master and The Room'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
irishkenny1974irishkenny1974almost 12 years ago
Wow.

You have done a splendid job of capturing the flavor of BDSM. INCREDIBLY hot, detailed, and agonizing. Congratulations on a job well done!

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 12 years ago
Wow indeed!

This was pretty heavy stuff, a really full-on BDSM story and a very good one at that.

I hope you will be writing about the 'next appointment' you mentioned at the end of the story. Five stars without a moment's hesitation, thank you for posting and more like it, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the pleasure of agony

Wonderful, hot story that gets to the heart of the mystery of love as pain. Naked, and helpless and whipped and tortured—she learns to true meaning of the deepest sexual arousal on this planet.

Very well-done. You obviously know what you're talking about. And you write well.

Ahh, whip me...

Jane in Los Gatos

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope - that spiralled badly into torture porn.

Even then in not so sure the word porn can be applied to it because that implies that there’s something erotic about it. Way way too much pain involved in that, naturally she loved it because that’s the way you wrote it. It’s bloody good job it’s just a fantasy it’s completely fucked up.

A Dom that knows anything about anything will know how hard to strike because he will have tested it on himself. This story has definitely put me off reading anymore of your work. Might try again another day.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous