How Did I Get Here? My Bi Journey

Story Info
From Straight to Bi Thanks to My Wife.
2k words
4.34
11.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously not a professional writer. I am posting this story as a bit of a confession as I cannot tell my closest friends. Comments are turned on but if you think I am competing for a Pulitzer please keep your comments to yourself. Enjoy!

I was 45 years old, at the time. and I never had a bi thought. Being in good shape I never had an issue with the ladies and have had a couple of trysts. One was a hot friend of my wife, which is a whole other story, and a former girlfriend. Both took great care of themselves and seemed to age in reverse. My wife is the same and still turns heads and makes me hard but her actions a few years ago turned me in to a cock wanting slut. This story is strangely all real names have been changed to protect the naughty.

My name is Pete, and my wife is Maria. She is a hot Spanish. Lisa, my wife's friend, had been talking to my wife over wine. The glasses used were big enough that two glasses finished the bottle of wine. During the conversation they had discussed prostate massages and whether each husband enjoyed them. Well Linda decided to share that she had just purchased and enjoyed using a strap on with her husband.

We had an anniversary coming up and my wife decided that would be the night. Later I found out they had gone that evening (wine night) to the local adult toy store and bought a very nice kit. Though they didn't, they were so worked up when getting back to the house they almost had sex. The wine had worn off, I guess.

So on to the anniversary night. We had traveled to Tampa mainly for a sporting event but stayed an extra night for a nice dinner. It was a restaurant that required a coat and tie for the gentlemen otherwise you were relegated to the bar. Christy had gone all out with a hot black lace cocktail dress with hints of red under the lace and black stiletto heals. At 5'5", 125lbs and 34C she was turning heads. The atmosphere was awesome and periodically she would put the heal of her shoe up into my crotch. Sometimes it was a bare foot which was encased in, what I would soon find out were, sheer thigh highs and garters.

We had taken a limo there in the event of drinking but also to live a fantasy of limo foreplay. On the way back to the hotel she told me she had a surprise for me. She then took off her panties in the limo and put them up to my nose. The driver watching started to raise the privacy glass to which Christy told him to leave it down. She then proceeded to say "Paul, you have paid well for me tonight!" The driver had a huge smile at that.

Some fingering and heavy petting I started to unzip my pants and she stopped me and said, "Wait big boy". I couldn't wait to get to the room. It was a suite separated into two distinct areas. She had me get the chocolate strawberries and MOET ready while in the other room she got ready. We also had a travel bar and took a shot of tequila to settle down a bit.

When she came to the main area OH MY GOD! There she was in a sheer robe, shelf bra and the garters and thigh highs. Bright Red sexy lipstick which soon was all over my cock. She continued her call girl roleplay and asked me to pay upfront. (Sneaky little thing that day had drawn $500 and given it to me saying we may need it later). I took the five $100 bills out and put them on the TV stand.

She undressed me and would only let me touch her briefly. She had new panties on and took them off and put them in my mouth. Placing her index finger over her mouth I knew I was to be quiet. As she undressed me, she took her time. Casually brushing my cock, I could see the moisture running down her legs, oh how I wanted a taste.

Excruciating foreplay, with a hot visual of her all evening, left my cock so hard it hurt a bit. Teasing and playing she finally said, "Let's move it to the bedroom". I still had my tie around my neck and nothing more which she used as a leash. She sat me on the bed and told me to get all the way on and she removed my tie. She wrapped it around my wrists and tied it to the headboard. Out of nowhere she puts a sleep mask over my head and just above my eyes. What seems like forever she played with my cock with her hand and mouth. The saliva from sucking worked its way to my ass and she tickled then inserted a finger in me. I saw her let out a dribble to get her fingers coated with more of "nature's lubricant". At that point she told me I had seen enough and put the blindfold over my eyes. Later I would see everything from the cameras she had set up in the room. One was ours and the other provided by Linda. (yes, she saw the video)

What seemed like hours I hear a package open and several noises that I would later know what was happening. She was putting on the leather harness in front of the camera and tucking the 6" dildo into the ring. I heard the bottle of lube opening and the snap of a medical glove.

I felt the bed shift with her weight, and she climbed up over my face and said, "Eat me Bitch and don't forget about my ass." Hearing those words from her were electric as I was never able to even get close to her rosebud. Now she wanted my tongue deep in her ass. "I saw your porn history; you really should lock your computer when you aren't by it." What had she seen?

While licking I felt the leather harness, the type that comes up each ass cheek, not through the middle.

I knew exactly what she was wearing. Her breathing became labored and let out a slight squeal. I knew she had orgasmed. Unmounting me she grabbed my head and turned it soon followed by the silicon tip of the strap on against my lips. She told me to open but I shook my head. I thought it was hot to see guys sucking dildos, but this was different, would it make me gay? She proceeded to hold my nose and said, "Open up."

Gasping for air I opened then she inserted the phallus in my mouth. Slowly at first and she pumped my mouth, oh how I wanted to watch. I heard the lube bottle open again and with her gloved hand when inserted a finger. "Oh, you suck like you have done this before" she said. Calling me her slut she works another finger in me. That one slid in easily as I was relaxing and pushing against her finger. "Has your slut ass had cock in it before?" I can't answer all I can do is moan. She then takes off the eye mask looking at me she tells me to look her in the eyes. "Now I can see you worshiping my girl cock" she says.

The sight is one to behold. A hot Spanish, fit gal with a black harness and red 6" dildo. By now as it is gagging me, a third finger. When did that enter me? She unties my hands telling me to hold my legs back on my chest. She is now between my legs, fingers in me and lining up the strap on for entry. She puts in just a little of it then says, "You can thank Linda for the suggestion". I look at my cock and it is leaking so much precum, which she gets on her finger and is about to eat it. She looks at me and says, "Taste your precum SLUT!"

What has happened to my wife? I don't know but this new version is worth keeping.

She inserts slowly then I feel the base of the dildo hitting my ass. "Oh My God, have you had cock in your ass before?" she asks. I say no and haven't, but I can see how it appears like I have. Then she gets off the bed and tells me to stay like I am. Into her bag of tricks she comes out with a larger dildo. "Linda was right thinking you may need a larger one" she says with a wry smile. I see her swap out the "starter one" for the 8" thick Black dildo (after inserting it in her for a couple of pumps). Climbing up the bed she passed my ass. Is she going to make me suck that one too? Why yes, she is. "Let's see if you can swallow a BIG- BLACK-COCK" with emphasis on all three words. Now I eagerly bob my head on this fresh silicone cock that has her white cream from her pussy.

Instructing me to get on all fours, I turnover, never once having the cock out of my mouth. She still has the smaller dildo in her hand and inserts that to DP me. "Maybe we need to find another gal or guy to DP you right" she says to which I just moan. "Thats not a no then I take it?" How do I answer that? I just moan.

Smacking my ass, and hard I might say, she moves behind me and puts the cock at my waiting hole. I look between my legs and see a continuous trail of precum from my cock to the sheets. Getting as much as she can on her finger, she feeds it to me. I suck her finger hard. Lined up she pushes toward me, and I push back. It was a bit quick and hurts but oddly feels so good. I can see her fucking me in the mirror and the look on her face is priceless. Then I notice not one but two cameras. Reaching to play with my cock she grabs my arms and holds them behind me. Fuck, all in with this one too. Then she says something that makes me instant hard when I remember it "Your Ass is Mine you Married Faggot". "You don't touch your man clit until I say you can!" she exclaims.

The strap on's straps are right on her cheeks with her clit pinched in between. She has spasmed several times since we started, and juice is all the way to her knees only stopped by the bed linen. Rolling me back over she brings me to the edge of the bed and is pumping furiously. "Cum Bitch" she commands. More cum from my cock to my mouth but now it is me doing the transfer. Stroking my cock maybe twice I explode with the cum arching to my hair, a spurt in my eye and all over my chest. Her eyes are wide, never have I cum like that, and she begins scooping up my cum to feed me. "You make me lick my juices off your cock, here is your juice" all the while with a shit eating grin.

Completely spent we both hop in for a quick shower and are both out like a light. It all lasted so long that the whole scene didn't record but was plenty to get worked up on for future viewing.

How did that turn me bi? Well after that session and taking such a big dildo I really wanted to compare it to a real one. About two months later I had a business trip and a chance encounter (stand by for that story). The One-Time affair with Linda occurred after she got her camera back.

By the way, last night was my anniversary and...