Am I Really Gay? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't see my hand controlling the dildo but she was definitely benefiting from it. Without it, I would lose my erection despite her intense seduction. With the artificial cock in my ass, and imagining the cock was attached to an incredibly handsome man with a supremely masculine body who was intent on using me for his sexual pleasure, I was now experiencing the strongest hard-on I've ever had. Maybe the Viagra helped, but my lust and sexual energy right then was based on my desire for cock, not pussy. I pictured the man behind me thrusting his big stiff cock harder and deeper as his orgasm was building, while I continued to pump the dildo in and out of my ass.

I looked at Delphina in front of me and pictured her being a beautiful tranny with a huge cock and balls staring me in the face, pre-cum oozing down her cock head and dripping from the edge of her helmet. It was easy to picture the beautiful female aspects, with my gorgeous wife laying in front of me. But now I was seeing her with her an incredibly feminine body and with a savagely masculine reproductive organ. In my imagination she wanted me to fuck her ass, otherwise she wouldn't let me suck her big, hard cock. My cock was throbbing now and rivulets of pre-cum we're running down my balls. The dildo was resting against my prostate, vibrating and sending sexual spasms through my groin. I knew I couldn't last long.

I was thrusting the dildo deeper in my ass, holding it at the bottom of the stroke to enjoy the sense of fullness and the vibrations deep within my colon. I leaned forward and supported myself on one hand while the other one fucked my ass to ecstasy. I hadn't actually penetrated Delphina yet and she was going crazy lusting for my hard dripping cock. When I started to moan and pant, pre-climax, she raised her head and looked down toward her crotch to see why I was moaning and about to cum and my cock wasn't even inside her pussy yet. "What the fuck?" she asked. "What are you doing? How are you about to cum already? What's that behind you? Do you want my pussy or not?!"

At this point I was building to a massive orgasm and I was trying to ride that wave as long as possible. That's as logical as I could think at that time. I didn't care what my wife thought of my actions or of my outright rejection of her pussy. To satisfy the tranny in my imagination, so she would let me suck her big cock, I pushed my thick, swollen, slimy cock into her asshole, in one smooth push, buried to the hilt.

Delphina's eyes popped when I plunged my cock into her asshole. We had never had anal sex before that. "Wrong hole! Oh, oh my god! Yes, yes, fuck my ass! Fill it with your cum!" Delphina screamed in response.

"I couldn't have said it better," I thought. I continued to slide my rock hard cock in and out of her asshole, pulling almost completely out with each stroke before plunging all the way in until my pubic ridge was against her quivering, wet pussy. Delphina was gasping in small pants, trying to keep her sphincter relaxed and open for my swollen cock while the rest of her body was beginning to clench, bracing for an explosive orgasm. "Oh, oh, oh! Fuck my ass. Go deep, deeper! I want to feel your cock all the way up to my throat!" she cried. I could feel her starting to orgasm from the ass fucking I was giving her.

I was holding back on my own orgasm. The vibration speed was toggled all the way up on the dildo I was fucking my own ass with and the mechanically swaying shaft was rubbing the head against my prostate. I was in ecstasy. I didn't dare move the dildo or myself for fear of losing control and exploding in a cum volcano.

I remembered the other control button on the dildo and I pushed it. Great gobs of warm goo simulating cum started launching into my rectum. The sensation of a man filling my ass with his semen pushed me over the edge. I lost what little control I had left. I imagined that beautiful man fucking me from behind, and me about to suck the cock of the T-girl I imagined was laying in front if me and whose ass I was fucking. "Oh yes, fuck my ass! Fuck me with your hard dick! Fill me with your cum! Use me! I looove your huge cock!", I screamed as my balls started to pulse, launching load after load into Delphina's ass.

"What the hell?" she said lifting her head to see what I was talking about. I had pulled out of her ass and now had one hand pushing the dildo into my ass all the way until the fake balls met my balls and my other hand holding the base of my spasming cock, shooting several long ropes of cum onto Delphina's stomach. I wasn't stroking my cock, just using the pleasure of being fucked in my man cunt to orgasm more intensely than I ever have in the past.

Delphina looked on in horror as her husband was totally submitting to her porn-star-cast synthetic cock, obviously wanting the real thing in his ass, way more than putting his cock in her pussy. She sat up, propping herself up on her arms behind her, while sinking into the giant wet spot on bedspread beneath her vagina.

I slowly pulled the dildo out of my ass, appreciating each inch of sensation as it came out. The head squirted out suddenly as my sphincter collapsed behind it. I brought the dildo around in front of me, between Delphina and I, and I turned off the vibrations. Her mouth was agape, as she watched me in amazement. My cock was still drooling cum.

While my wife watched, I held the juicy dildo up to my open mouth and pushed the ejaculation button. Big spurts of faux cum shot out of the realistic dick hole. I aimed the pseudo loads into my mouth and at the back of my throat. With one hand I milked the last of the cum from my cock, dripping it onto my wife's crotch, as I sucked the tip of the cock and pumped the ejaculation button until the "cum" was pouring out of the corners of my mouth and down my chin. It had no flavor but it was definitely edible, as I swallowed several loads. Delphina must have loaded the balls with it before she began masterbating. I was utterly and completely satisfied and content. That was my best sexual experience of my life, so far.

"You're disgusting! You're a fucking faggot! No wonder you didn't want to fuck me all these months. So now you want to get fucked in the ass by a guy and, and swallow his cum?" she gasped. I tried to reply but my mouth was still full of the fake cum and it ran down my chin when I opened my mouth. "How long have you been gay? When were you planning on telling me, your hot sexy wife? All this," she said waving a hand over her voluptuous body, "is wasted on you. "

Needless to say, our relationship has been rocky since that night, but stable. Delphina decided on her own that I was just playing out a fantasy, and that it was probably healthy to have fantasy kinks, as long as they stayed fantasies. I was even more convinced that I was suppressing my true sexual orientation.

I hoped this wasn't going to affect my planned firefighter seminar out of town, scheduled for next month.

12