All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 111-120'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamanderabout 1 year ago

Love it! This story is so damn sexy,

bhojobhojoabout 1 year ago

I like the progression. Robbie is quite believable, he's not a macho alpha bullshitter

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritabout 1 year ago

I think this was posted out of sequence.

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 1 year ago

Loving both this and the OF story lines - very good

Thank you for writing them

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

I don’t see any contrition or making amends for abusing a mind control app.

Looks to me like some guy fucking a boatload of women who never say no.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

@whackadoodle - did you read the first 110 chapters? It's been pretty prevalent and the repercussions / emotions have come out repeatedly and realistically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter. I love how all this is unfolding. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is one of my favorite ongoing series! I really hope we circle back around to the possible will/sentience of the app itself.

Would also love to know more about other power-ups, particularly the powerful/silly/absurd ones.

JodailyJodaily11 months ago

Another hot chapter in a hot entertaining series. And it's frickin fiction so get over the abusing a mind control app and just enjoy that bastard getting to fuck and getting sucked by a boatload of hot willing women. That rat bastard!

Lolilol47Lolilol4710 months ago

I can't have enough of this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...