AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 121-130

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her again, soft and quick. "So, right now, what I want to do is peel these panties off of you with my teeth and then settle between your beautiful thighs and lick you until I can taste your orgasm again," I said. "And do that over and over again. But we're on a timeline. So I want to know what you want."

She stroked her fingers over my chest and smiled. "That sounds so fucking wonderful, but we've already done oral and it was amazing. I can't wait to do it again, to suck your gorgeous cock, but I need you inside me more."

I kissed her, then down her neck as she stretched and tilted her chin to give me full access, then down into her cleavage. I nuzzled my face against the soft velvet of her lingerie briefly, then kissed down her stomach until I reached the garter belt and panties. She had, thankfully, put the panties on over the belt straps and I quickly hooked my fingers in the waist and pulled them down.

Becca lifted her ass to help me keep them off of her, then spread her legs for me and ran her fingers over her labia. It looked like she'd freshly shaven herself earlier in the day and she was perfectly smooth, her little clit hood a soft point poking out invitingly. I leaned down and gave her one long lick, ending with a tease of her clit with the tip of my tongue that made her shiver. Then I knelt back and sat on my heels as I pulled off my shirt and my swimsuit, my cock bouncing up already at maximum hardness.

"Hello there," Becca said, reaching down and stroking my cock with her fingers. "Nice to see you again."

She made me chuckle with the look on her face and I lowered myself back down over her, kissing her as she continued to stroke me for a long moment. Then she spread her legs wider and tugged my cock down and into position, and without breaking our kiss my head slid through her lips and inside of her.

"Ooh, yes," she sighed happily, curling her fingers softly between us in reaction to the feeling of me entering her.

"Oh, Becca," I moaned. "Oh, you feel so amazing." And she did. Entering her was like a warm, familiar hug as her pussy quickly adapted to my cock being inside of her.

"Do that again?" she asked.

"Do what?" I asked back, slowly thrusting the top half of my cock in and out of her.

"Pull out and push into me again," she said.

I pulled all the way out and slowly humped my cock against her mound and lips, grazing the underside against her clit hood, before moving back into position and entering her.

"Oooooof boy," she said, accenting the boy like a pop. When I entered her Becca's eyelids twitched and her breath caught in her throat.

"You like that feeling?" I asked her quietly.

"God, yes," she nodded.

I did it again, pulling all the way out for a moment before slowly sliding back into her again. She hummed happily as soon as I was inside of her and the tone warbled as I slid in deeper.

"Go all the way," she whispered, and I did so, pushing as deep as I could as she wrapped her legs around my back. I sat there, deep in her pussy as we breathed deeply and held each other. Then she wriggled and reached behind her, unsnapping the bra and pulling it off and pulling me down on top of her. "I love the feel of you on me," she whispered.

"I love the feel of you under me," I whispered back with a smile.

She laughed softly, and then we began to fuck. It was slow and sensual. She held my hands and we kissed. When I rolled us over she groaned happily and began rolling her body, sitting up straight so I could see her breasts. She reached to the sky in a languid stretch and then started to pick up her pace a bit, and I met her movement with my own. Her breasts wobbled wonderfully as we had sex, and then she fell forward onto me and kissed me hard as she came. It wasn't as hard as she had when we did the photoshoot, it was slow and simmering like the sex we were having.

When it was done she slid off of me and knelt between my legs, running her tongue around the base of my cock and then up the shaft to swirl around the head. She smiled cutely with a little smirk as she did that, and I couldn't help but match it with one of my own.

Without a word she laid down on her stomach and I mounted her from behind, sliding into her easily but oh so snugly, and I thrust down into her as we held hands again.

The sun was golden, and then orange, and then red above us as the Golden Hour seeped by until half the sky was a dark blue fading into black.

"Cum inside me," Becca breathed. I was on top of her in missionary again, one of her legs pressed between us and her other thrown wide to the side. "Finish me properly. Make love to me."

I kissed her, and then sped up my thrusts just a touch. She bit the skin of her knee between her teeth lightly as we locked gazes, and then as I came she closed her eyes and rolled her body as she came as well, our bodies in sync as our spirits soared together in mutual pleasure.

When I was finished, my cock still hard, I pulled out of her and then pushed back in, doing that over and over as I stirred my cum inside of her and extended her orgasm by jolting her with that feeling she loved so much. Finally she put a hand on my chest to stop me, and I did, rolling over so that she was laying on top of me.

And then Becca rested her head on my chest and sniffed hard, and I looked down and saw she was silently crying.

"Shhh," I soothed her, rubbing her back. "It's OK. I know. It's a lot. I know. I feel it too."

By the time the others were coming back and thumping down as the reckless ones dropped to the top deck Becca was stepping out of her shower in her room and I was washing myself off in mine, and no one who wasn't supposed to know could tell that something had happened.

Chapter 125

I was just getting dressed in my sweatpants and a tank top when Cassidy came into our room.

"Hey," she said, giving me a curious look like she was trying to judge how I was. "How did it go?"

"It was-" I shook my head and shrugged. "It was special. I don't know how else to put it."

She entered the room fully and shut the door, then came and sat next to me on the bed and curled her legs up under her. "Did she enjoy it?"

"I think so," I said. "Most of it, at least. We really didn't have enough time for me to do everything I wanted."

Cassidy smiled at that and patted my hand before holding it. "You'll get the chance."

"Things got complicated at the end, or after," I said. "She broke down a bit in the aftermath and I held her through it. Then we were running out of time and had to rush to clean up so I didn't get to check in with her."

"So it was really good for her," Cassidy smirked softly. "Good job, Tiger. What about for you? How are you feeling about it?"

"I-" I had to take a breath to centre my thoughts. "I just feel more of this morning, and I feel guilty for that."

She shifted closer to me on the bed, sitting on her knees as she hugged herself around my shoulders. "I know, Robbie. It's OK."

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do," I sighed.

"Just be you."

We sat for a long minute, then I turned and hugged her back and we slid down to lying on the bed. "How was the photoshoot?" I asked.

"Good. I think we got some cute pictures. Nothing like this morning, but decent," she said. "Wanda was distracted the whole time though. You've really got her stewing."

I chuckled and shrugged a little. "I should talk to her."

"You should bend her over, pull down her pants and fuck her," Cassidy said.

"That might be a tad aggressive, Cass."

"Well, I think she'd like it," Cassidy said. "I know I would." Then she quickly added, "When you're ready, obviously. I'm not trying to rush you."

"I know, baby," I said, squeezing her a little. "Do you know what's going on tonight? I assume Heather isn't trying to run a game after the way the last two went for her."

"Hmmhmm, no," Cassidy hummed a chuckle. "I think I heard the girls talking about doing a pyjama movie night."

"OK," I said. "That sounds nice and relaxing, and I could use that before tonight-tonight. Did they say what movies?"

She shook her head, then wriggled a little closer to me. "I love you, you know. And I'm still so sorry."

"I know," I said and kissed her on the nose. "And I still love you so much."

Cassidy got up to change and wipe off her makeup while I went out to look for Wanda. I ended up finding her just across the hall in her room, though Heels was in there with her. Wanda was wearing a cotton pair of bootie shorts and an oversized hoodie with 'State Champs!' on it, while Heels was lounging in a full-on plaid onesie complete with booty feet.

"Hey, how'd the shoots go?" I asked to try and camouflage my reason for being there.

"Really good," Wanda said, turning to me with a big smile. "Cassidy looked super cute, and so did I, I think."

"Well, I wouldn't expect anything less from you two," I said. "How about you, Heels?"

"Hmm?" she said, looking up from her phone. "Oh, it went alright. Honestly, I'm running out of ideas of what to do in the desert. My usual content is like... selfies and mirror selfies in my underwear. Or my face covered in a load of cum. Doing all this fancy stuff is exhausting."

"And she makes almost half again as much as I do most months," Wanda sighed.

Heels shrugged. "Work smarter, not harder."

She was already looking at her phone again so I made a motion with my head out towards the lounge and Wanda nodded, then followed me a few seconds later. We barely made it into the kitchen before Wanda grabbed my hand and pressed herself to my front, eagerly going on her toes to snag a kiss from me.

"Well, I guess that means you're still interested," I smiled.

"And all yours, just like I promised," she said, still pressed close with a little eager smile as she held my hands in hers and looked up into my eyes. "Honestly, I was expecting you to tease me more today."

I decided to turn on the character she wanted from me just a touch. "I play with my toys when and how I want," I said, reaching down and grabbing one of her ass cheeks hard. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"No," she gasped, still grinning and shaking her head.

"OK," I said and let go of her and bent to kiss her softly. "I wanted to do a check-in with you, but it seems like you're all in."

"Oh, definitely," Wanda nodded.

"Any reservations?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"OK," I said. "Do you know anything about the movie thing tonight?"

"We're watching Gone Girl over here, and I think they said they were watching Legally Blonde over on the Singles Boat," she said.

I winced. "Any idea where Heather and Cattie will be?"

Wanda screwed up her lip for a moment. "Here, I think," she said. "Terra told me about earlier, by the way. God, I wish I heard you tear into her. That would have been awesome."

"It didn't feel awesome at the time," I said. "But it needed to be done."

"I know you asked me, but I just want to double-check..." she said. "How are you feeling about tonight? Like, you and Cassidy? Are you good, should we wait to see?"

"We're all good," I said, reassuring her with a squeeze of our clutched hands. "Cassidy is looking forward to it, and so am I. You are a really special woman and I can't wait to give you everything you want."

"Mmmm," she hummed softly. "See, that's the kind of stuff that is the opposite of what I want, but hit exactly where I needed it to. If you can hit a balance on the toy stuff and the really heartfelt I'm going to just fucking melt."

"Noted, and I'll start planning," I said, and hugged her to me.

Chapter 126

After talking with Wanda and promising to let her know where I would end up watching the movie, I went up to the top deck hoping to look for Becca. She wasn't around up there, nor was anyone else, so I went down to the back door of the Singles Boat and opened the sliding door.

"Hey, I'm coming in don't be naked!" I called loudly. I was just stepping inside when Ginnie jumped out from her room - facing away - totally naked and wiggled her butt at me before giggling ferociously and scampering back into her room and slamming the door, behind which I could hear the cackling of Leia and at least one other person.

Even though the houseboats were matched in size there were only three rooms on this one and the kitchen was larger, which was why the girls had been doing most of the meal prep on the Singles Boat. I knew Ginnie and Leia were rooming together in one but wasn't sure about who was with who in the others. I stopped at the first door, which was closed, and knocked.

"One sec!" a voice called from inside, and then Zenya opened the door with a towel wrapped around her. "Oh! She said in surprise and closed the door a bit more.

"Sorry," I said. "Just looking for Becca?"

"Other room," she said, nodding her head down the hall. Then she hesitated and glanced behind her, then she let the front of her towel fall open and flashed me one of her boobs before quickly fixing the towel back in place and winking.

'Whose in there?' I mouthed.

'Sherry,' she mouthed back, rolling her eyes.

I winced and shrugged by way of a commiserating apology. Zenya pursed her lips and shrugged slightly, then closed the door. I went down the short hall to the next door and gave it a quick knock.

Becca opened the door, looking fresh and clean. "Hi," she said, smiling a little nervously and looking up at me. Then she opened the door wider to show me that Cassidy was already inside the room, sitting on the corner of the bed.

"Sorry, Tiger," my fiancee said. "Beat you here."

I sighed and chuckled. "It's alright," I said and focused back on Becca. "I'd like to talk quickly, just touch base, when we find the time."

"OK, I'd like that," Becca said.

Behind her, Cassidy was making a big grabbing gesture and mouthing 'kiss her!'

Becca was startled when I sighed and shrugged at her, then surged forward and took her face in my hands and kissed her hard while kicking the door shut behind me.

"Mmm!" she squealed in surprise, but then she was holding onto me and kissing me back.

I finally broke apart, both of us gasping for breath. "Sorry," I said. "I just needed to do that."

Becca took another breath and looked over at Cassidy, who was grinning widely. And then she launched herself back at me, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my shoulders as she started kissing me again. I was backed up into the wall by the momentum and ended up with my hands on her ass to keep her up.

"Sorry," she gasped after that kiss ended. "I just needed to do that."

That made me laugh, which set her to giggling and Cassidy grinning ear to ear. I let Becca down to her feet and stepped to the door. "I'll check in later," I said.

"OK," she nodded, and went back to the bed to sit next to Cassidy and continue their conversation.

I slipped out of the room and almost ran into Ami, who was coming down the corridor.

"Oh!" she said, "Hi." And then she tilted her head as she clocked that I was coming out of her room.

"Cassidy and I were talking with Becca," I explain. "Cass is still in there, just FYI. How did your shoot go?"

"Good, thanks," Ami smiled. "You should have come out, I was wearing a shorter dress this time and I think you would have liked it. My legs looked awesome."

"You always look awesome," I said. "Even in your PJs."

She blushed a little as she glanced down at herself. She was wearing a worn-out shirt that looked like it had been her high school athletic wear at some point and the high-waisted sweatpants she'd been wearing earlier. It was also fairly obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Thanks," she said, looking up. "But tomorrow I'm going to wow you on our date. I hope you're ready."

"I'm looking forward to it," I said and then took the risk to slowly bend down to her and give her a soft kiss on the lips. She tilted her chin up to meet me and pressed a little into the kiss. When I pulled back she was smiling, but glanced over her shoulder to make sure none of the other women on the boat had caught us. "Which movie are you planning on watching?" I asked.

"Gone Girl, definitely," she said. "Legally Blonde isn't my style."

"Well, enjoy," I said. "I'll be over here."

Ami looked like she wanted to ask why, but realized quickly. Everyone knew about the situation at this point. "Maybe I should give Legally Blonde a try," she said.

"Don't put yourself through that," I chuckled and hugged her. "Enjoy a good movie."

"OK, if you're sure," she said, hugging me back.

We ended up heading to the kitchen together and started making up big bowls of popcorn, and were soon joined by a fully-clothed Zenya. By the time Becca and Cassidy came out of the room they found us with every big bowl we could find in the kitchen filled to the brim. Becca just laughed and thanked us for jumping on it and went to set up the movie in the lounge area while Cass helped carry half the popcorn over to the Couples Boat with Ami. Zenya hung around chatting with me - well, lightly flirting, if I was picking up what she was laying down - so I didn't get a chance to talk to Becca before the rest of the girls were filtering out of their rooms and moving between the two boats and everyone was deciding where they would sit.

Cattie and Heather never showed up on the Singles Boat, and Sherry went over to the Couples Boat, so it looked like I was stuck watching Legally Blonde. Again.

Cassidy just giggled at my predicament because it was one of her favourites.

Chapter 127

The Legally Blonde showing ended up being me and Cassidy, along with Becca, Terra, Zenya, Wanda and Leia. The group had split evenly with the six other girls and JC over on the other boat to watch the thriller instead of the dated comedy. The only real surprise for me was that Terra had come over instead of sticking with JC.

Then I found out that, much like my fiancee, Terra held a secret guilty pleasure for the movie.

The couch got filled up quickly, and Cassidy ended up pulling me to sit on the floor in front of her, spreading her legs so I could sit with my back to the couch, and as the opening roar of the MGM lion and the so-90s beat of the opening track filled the little living room Cassidy started to rub my neck and shoulders.

"Robbie hates this movie," she laughed to the girls.

"I don't hate it," I countered. "I've just watched it more times than any other movie because you love it."

"Well, if that's the case," Terra said, sliding down from her spot on of the chairs to between my legs with her back to me. "Maybe you want to keep busy?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "If I must."

She giggled and lifted up the back of her t-shirt and I put my hands on her small, athletic waist and started massaging her lower back. Every once in a while Cassidy would prompt me to turn my face sideways to feed me popcorn, but she spent most of her time massaging my neck softly and quoting off lines from the movie as they came up. Terra, Becca and Leia all did the same thing, giggling away whenever they all did it.

I just told myself it was like guys watching Die Hard and knowing all the lines.

Except Die Hard was a great movie.

Eventually Leia nudged Terra and asked for a turn, and soon I had her wide hips between my legs as she pulled her shit up as well. She was wearing a bra and reached bag to unsnap it, but didn't take anything off, and soon I was massaging her.

"Sure you don't want him to do your feet?" Cassidy teased her.

"Only if you girls want me to drown out the movie," Leia chirped back, making the girls laugh.

Becca was next, going so far as to pull her shirt over her head but not taking it off of her shoulders, leaving her breasts covered. It gave me more access to her shoulders and she groaned softly as I ran my hands over her, leaning back into me. I wanted to lean in and kiss her neck, but made do with just moving her hair to the side and softly running my fingers along the soft curve, then back up and into her hair to massage her scalp.