AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 121-130

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zenya got her turn next and things started as they had with the others, though she didn't progress like Becca had and kept her shirt only pulled up. But the lights were off in the room and our only light was from the television, so during a darker part while they were the characters were in law school and stressing out and bickering I guess she felt like no one would notice when she reached back and took my hands in hers, sliding them around her sides and up under her shirt to massage her breasts. Cassidy knew, though, and I could tell because I felt her quietly suppress a laugh as her legs jiggled, and then she scratched the back of my neck softly the way she did when we were laying in bed at home after a particularly long day.

I could tell Zenya stifled a moan as I tweaked her nipples, but as the scene changed and the movie got brighter again she tugged on my forearms and I let go of her breasts, returning to her back.

Wanda almost immediately asked for her turn, and I realized that she must have seen Zenya had done from her spot over in one of the chairs. As Wanda got down to take her place she whipped off her shirt, giving me a quick look at her breasts in profile from the light behind her, then she turned and sat down and pulled her blonde hair over her shoulder to give me access to her entire back.

That was when the tone of the room shifted. Until that point, most of the attention was paid to the movie and a bit was paid to what I was doing. Now it was the opposite. Laughs at the movie were quieter, and the girls weren't quoting it anymore. When Wanda moaned softly as I worked her shoulders there was a soft stirring in the room.

Then Wanda leaned back and rested her head on my shoulder, pulling my hands around to her upper chest to massage her there. I didn't move down to her breasts as I felt her heartbeat and breath with my hands so intimately pressed to her, instead leaving her wanting more. I did, however, have a great top-down view of her breasts in the light of the television.

"My turn," Cassidy finally whispered, prompting Wanda.

Wanda turned and kissed me on the cheek, then grabbed her shirt and slipped it on before standing up and scooting out of the way. Cassidy slipped around me and Becca slid over to take her place behind me, immediately tugging on the shoulders of my tank top and prompting me to let her pull it off of me so that she could work more of my back freely. Presumably.

Cassidy wasn't happy with just this escalation though, and she stripped off her top and sat in my lap facing me instead of facing away, and just started making out with me. Her breasts pressed against my chest and she encouraged me to hold her waist and rub her back as she kissed me. None of this discouraged Becca from massaging my neck and shoulders, rubbing her hands down lower on my back and then back up.

I lost track of the movie, not that I'd been spending too much time paying attention to it anyways.

Kissing Cassidy was entirely natural. We knew each other perfectly, in the light of day or the dark of night. Where kissing the other girls had always been an exploration, a give and take of finding grooves and figuring out idiosyncrasies, I just knew how to kiss Cassidy. And she knew how to kiss me.

But she stopped, slipped to the side, and looked up to Terra. "Your turn," she whispered.

Terra slid down in front of me again and this time she took off her shirt completely. And then she sat in my lap exactly like Cassidy had, my hard cock poking her ass through our shorts, and she kissed me.

I could feel the shift in the room again. The building sexual tension was palpable.

Terra kissed like she was thirsty for it. Her lips were feverish and her tongue insistent, and I decided to meet her in kind. When I did she groaned into my mouth and pressed herself closer, wiggling her hips and grinding a little bit on my hardness as her hard little nipples scraped against my chest. I had one hand on the small of her back and the other on her waist, and she arced her back a bit and took my hand, sliding it up and onto her breast.

And then the movie was ending, the credits started to roll, and the spell broke. Terra pulled away, looking thoroughly fulfilled by the kissing but also a little self-conscious. She got her shirt on and rolled away from me. The girls slowly started breaking the tension with talk. Becca got up, giving Cassidy back her spot, and turned on the light for the room.

No one mentioned the massages or the kissing.

I just sat there for a bit, trying to will my cock to soften, as Cassidy scritched the back of my neck and chatted with the others like nothing had happened.

Chapter 128

When the girls who had been watching Gone Girl started coming back over, I ended up getting drafted for some last-minute business. We needed to move the boats back out into the middle of the bay and to start that I needed to make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be.

It took a good fifteen minutes, and a couple of rounds of double-checking, before I was sure that all of the ladies were on the correct boat. Then I met Becca up on the top deck to unmoor the boats from each other.

But I had something else I needed to do first.

"Hi again," Becca gasped after I lifted her up from the dip and kiss I'd pulled her into.

"I wanted to kiss you so bad earlier," I said, taking her hand in mine and bringing her over to one of the deck chairs. I sat, and she climbed onto my lap much like Cassidy frequently did, sitting crossways so we could talk comfortably while close together. I was sure if anyone came up that we would look suspicious as hell, but at this point I didn't care. More than half the girls on the trip were playing grab ass and kissing me consistently.

"I wanted to kiss you too," Becca smiled, and then cupped my cheeks and kissed me again, soft and sweet. "But I'll always love a little massage from you."

"So, we didn't get to talk," I said. "After."

"We didn't," she agreed. "But I think that was maybe a good thing. You- I was feeling a lot of stuff. Getting a few minutes to myself, and then talking with Cassidy, helped a lot for to figure it out."

"OK," I nodded. "Anything I should know?"

"Not right now," she said with a soft little smile. "Just that I want to do that again. And I want to do it with you and Cassidy at the same time, too."

"I would love to," I said. I'd brought my hand up and she was playing with tracing her fingers around mine. "What about during the movie?" I asked. "Was that OK? I wasn't expecting all of that."

'It's fine," she said and lifted my fingers to kiss them. "I'm obviously not used to having a guy I'm interested in so casually physical with anyone, but I'm not used to having a guy to be interested in at all. Especially not one so pure and wonderful. And I know about Cattie and Wanda. Terra was a little surprising, but Cass told me about her deal with JC and I think she was just having some fun."

"I don't know what to think about Terra," I sighed. "Sheis fun, and I like her a lot and think her and Cass will probably be really good friends moving forward. But I don't want to..."

"I know," she whispered, hugging herself just that little bit closer to me. "Cass explained, but I would have got it anyways. Just let her make her own decisions. If it's what JC and her agreed to, then it's what they agreed to. Maybe he'll end up hooking up with someone else on the trip."

"Right now I think it might be one of the college guys," I smirked, which made Becca snort a little.

"OK," she said. "We need to move the boats."

"OK," I said. And then I pulled her into a kiss.

We didn't get up for a bit. When we did, she pulled me into another kiss herself. "Good night," she mumbled through it.

"Sleep tight," I murmured back. But we kept kissing.

Finally we broke apart, grinning and smirking at each other. It felt like the first couple of times I'd taken out Cassidy for a date back in high school and we'd kissed. I hated walking away even though I knew I'd see her again in the morning.

But we got to work, and soon enough she was in her Pilots Cabin and I was in mine and we were pulling into the middle of the bay and anchoring the boats and powering down the engines. She waved to me and then blew me a kiss, and like a complete dork I pretended to catch it, which made her laugh.

Back down in the boat all of the cabin doors were shut and no one was in the kitchen or the living area, so I took a moment before heading into the room to go grab a water bottle from the fridge and down it. As I was just draining the last of it Heels came out from the hallway in that silly onesie and headed for the fridge.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," I replied.

"So you're gonna fuck Wanda tonight, huh?"

"Uh, yeah," I said. "She told you?"

"Well, when she said she was going to sleep with your and Cassidy tonight I didn't think she meant she was going over for a cuddle," Heels smirked.

"Fair," I said. I should have figured Wanda would tell her since they were friends as well as roommates. Heels had taken Wanda's husband's place on the trip.

"Just treat her right," Heels said, cracking open her own water bottle and taking a sip. "Wanda is a tough girl, but when she takes you in she cares a lot. She and Brody have their agreement or whatever but I don't know if she's ever actually acted on it more than some flirting, no matter what she says."

"So if I hurt her you'll kill me?" I asked.

"Something like that," Heels smirked. "Honestly, I don't think you will. Cassidy, maybe. She strikes me as secretly wild. But you mellow her out."

"I think Wanda is extremely special," I told her.

"Good," Heels nodded, then took another long swig of her water bottle. "And thanks, by the way. I sleep like shit with someone else in bed with me so you're getting me a good night's sleep."

I snorted. "Happy to help."

She winked and then polished off her water and headed towards the cabins.

I waited a moment longer until her door had shut, and then took her bottle and mine and put it in the garbage. Then I checked the living area to make sure it was clean and realized I was procrastinating because I was nervous.

Why was I nervous?

I took a deep breath and headed back to the cabins, and then knocked twice on our door and opened it. Inside Wanda and Cassidy were sitting cross-legged on the bed, talking while holding hands. They were both still in their pyjamas from earlier, and when I entered they both looked over with big smiles.

"Hey, Tiger," Cassidy said. "Everything settled for the night?"

"It is," I said, closing the cabin door behind me and stepping over to them.

"Good," Cassidy grinned, then turned to Wanda. "You can start.""

Wanda sat up on her knees and pivoted to face me, then took my hands in hers as she looked up at me. "Robbie, tonight I want you to absolutely fuck me. But first Cassidy says I need to earn it. So, sir, may I please remove your clothes so that I can worship your cock like your little fucktoy should?"

Chapter 129

Wanda lowered my shorts, licking her lips as my cock came into view. I was already chubbing up, and she shuffled forward on her knees and took it daintily in her fingers before kissing it softly on the side of the head. Then she slowly began to bathe it in kisses, just barely brushing it with her lips, trying to cover every inch.

As Wanda was getting started with that, Cassidy slid to her feet beside the bed with me and wrapped her arm around my waist, hugging herself to me as she reached down and ran her fingers through Wanda's hair. "She is so beautiful," she said.

"I know," I said.

Wanda smiled at the simple compliments and slowly licked my cock head, then did it again.

Cassidy quickly slipped off her shirt and shorts, leaving her in just a pair of panties, and hugged to me again and boosted herself up on her toes, asking for a kiss with pursed lips. I provided, and she smiled through it as she kept petting Wanda's head. When she finally pulled back from the kiss she bit her lip and looked down at Wanda. "Let's make it easier for her to show you how much she wants you," she said. "Get on the bed, Tiger."

I was stripped and laid in the middle of the bed, and Wanda got between my legs laying on her stomach and cradled my cock between her fingers. She looked up at me with a sexy, nervous hope in her eyes and I nodded, giving her the permission she was silently asking for. She grinned and immediately went to start suckling on my cock head.

Cassidy laid down beside me, resting her head on my shoulder as her breasts pressed to my arm and her knee rested on my hip. "Is she doing good so far, Tiger?"

"She's going great," I said.

Cassidy turned my face to hers with a finger and started kissing me softly, slowly and luxuriously making out with me as I got my cock lovingly tongue bathed and sucked. Then Cassidy slid down my body, kissing her way down my chest and torso, until she was in line with Wanda, her breasts pressed around my leg. "She's not the only one who wants to worship your cock and show you how fucking specialyou are, Tiger."

And then Cassidy added her mouth to Wanda's on my cock, the two of them slowly jockeying for position and working together to give me a double blowjob.

The wild thing was, it wasn't even my first one of the day.

But this was also different. In the morning, with Becca, it had been hot and risky and urgent. This was slow and loving, and a kind of warm that built deep inside.

Cassidy was the first to kiss lower and begin suckling on my balls, and slowly the two of them traded spots. They added their hands into the mix as well, slowly stroking me with their slick spit whenever a part of my cock wasn't covered by a mouth.

I groaned happily, and every time I did it I could feel their lips tightening in smiles and see their eyes flashing knowing that they were doing well.

"Take him deeper," Cassidy whispered to Wanda, and Wanda leaned up a little high to take more cock in her mouth and started to work me into her mouth. At the same time, Cassidy slid further down the bed and stood up at the end, going to the drawers built into the wall and grabbing something before coming back. She set down a bottle of baby oil on the bed and then reached for Wanda's waistband, hooking her fingers under the cotton shorts and slowly pulling them down. From my position, I watched as the amazing ass of Wanda slowly popped into view.

Cassidy pulled the shorts all the way off, then spread some baby oil on her hands and began sliding it along Wanda's feet and calves, and then up higher onto her thighs. Then she reached Wanda's ass as she massaged the oil into her, leaving Wanda's pale cheeks glistening all over. Then Cassidy glanced at me to make sure I was watching, and that I was OK with what was happening, and she spread Wanda's cheeks and dribbled a little dollop of baby oil into her crack and slowly massaged it in, going lower. I couldn't actually see where she was touching, but I knew she wasn't ignoring my beautiful cocksucker's asshole or pussy lips, especially because of the throaty moans that were vibrating around my cock. Wanda had filled her mouth with it and now she was slowly working to get me in her throat, though she was at an awkward angle to do it.

Cassidy didn't spend too long massaging the oil into Wanda's nethers, and I knew she was being careful not to make me worry if this was for her instead of me. She moved up and the cocksucking had to stop for a moment as Cassidy helped Wanda pull off her top, leaving her as naked as the two of us. Cass went back to rubbing oil all over her back and up to her shoulders.

"We need to shift," she said quietly. Wanda followed her directions and got onto her back on the bed, hanging her head off the side, and I was soon standing in front of her looking down the length of her naked body as she started to suckle on my cock head again.

Cassidy had me give her my hands and she covered them in baby oil, then we both worked to massage Wanda's front and leave her glistening. I got spent a long time massaging her breasts, loving the feel of them as they squished and squeezed between my fingers with the slippery lube. I especially liked the way her nipples felt and looked as I teased them and massaged them. Cassidy meanwhile finished off Wanda's legs, then massaged between her legs again and across her mound, then up to her stomach.

Wanda, for her part, had inhaled my cock and was encouraging me to slowly fuck her throat, the tightness massaging my cock head like nothing else as she hummed and moaned happily. I never deprived her of breath, moving slow and steady and giving her plenty of rest to breathe, and I could tell she appreciated every moment she was down there.

It was a thrill, knowing she wanted this. Desired it, deep down to her core. Wanted and desired me.

Chapter 130

Once Wanda was completely and thoroughly covered and glistening from the oil, Cassidy pressed her body down against it and slid up until she was kissing Wanda's neck as it bulged just slightly from my throat fucking. Then she lightly pushed me back and Wanda let me slide out of her mouth, strands of spittle snapping and splatting back against her lips.

"Are you ready?" Cassidy asked her quietly.

"God, yes," Wanda said, breathing deep but not hard.

Cassidy looked up at me. "Get back on the bed, Tiger."

Soon I was on my back again and Wanda was straddling my legs facing away, her amazing ass looking even better with her legs spread around mine, her pussy just glimpsing into view and her perfect cheeks forming into a cleavage. She humped herself back and forth, the oil making it easy for her to slide along my legs and slowly back up towards my flagpole of a cock as it stood straight in the air.

Cassidy stroked my cock for a moment and rubbed it against Wanda's ass cheeks, which was more visual than feeling for me but was a delight either way. Then Cassidy leaned in and kissed Wanda, turning the woman's head sideways so I could watch her do it. Watch their eyes close, and their tongues dance lightly, both of them deeply into the sexuality of the moment. When it was finished Cassidy looked into Wanda's eyes for a long moment, still slowly stroking my cock against Wanda's butt cheeks.

"Are you ready?" Cassidy asked her again. "Do you want it?"

"Mhmm," Wanda moaned with a girly whine in it.

"You're going to keep worshipping him. Make sure he knows that you love every inch of his perfect cock. That your married pussy belongs to him, and that you love him for it. That his cock is all that matters, because he matters."

That was so fucking filthy of her. My immediate reaction was to want to reassure Wanda, that she'd be hurt by the mention and degradation of her marriage. But I also saw the intense look of desire on Wanda's face, and the burning desire in her eyes as she looked back at me.

Wanda lifted her hips, shifting her stance, raising her ass as she sat up on one knee and her other, spreading herself open so that I could see her perfect pussy and, wedged between her thick muscled cheeks, her asshole. "Oh, Robbie. Tiger," she crooned as Cassidy began to slide my cock head between her oiled and wet pussy lips, and back between her ass cheeks, then forward again through her lips and grinding the head against her clit. "Fuck, Robbie. I love your cock, Tiger. I love your cock, and your balls. And I love your hands, and your voice, and your heart. I love your face. And my pussy loves you."

"Slowly," Cassidy said as she notched my cock into position. "This is the first time you get to feel it, so go slow. Savour it. Savour our Tiger receiving your pussy for the first time, stretching your vagina. Feel that? Feel him stretching your hole, where your hymen should be?"