AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 121-130

Story Info
Robbie's fiance tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
11.8k words
4.89
24.5k
38

Part 14 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,069 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect skinny dipping, groping, flirting, oral, MF, massages and makeouts, and MFF.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 121

I hung out with the girls, watching them play cards until the dinner bell was metaphorically rung - well, more correctly until I was asked to help bring the food up onto the top deck. Dinner was grilled chicken on big, hearty garden salads with a mess of different toppings that would have made a buffet salad bar proud.

Not my thing, but the ladies loved it.

When Terra saw my plate with a little bit of salad a two full chicken breasts worth of strips she laughed and showed me she'd done the same thing. We finished filling our plates at about the same time, Cassidy right behind me, and the three of us broke off from the main group that was hovering around where Cattie and Heather were sitting.

I hadn't seen Sherry, but Terra and Cass did let me know that Cattie had come up about five minutes after I'd spoken with her and, while she and Heather had argued quietly for a few minutes, things seemed to have settled down.

So Terra, Cass and I avoided the awkwardness of joining the Heather group and decided to grab seats down on the lower porch area of the Couples Boat, sitting on the edge with our feet dangling in the nice and cool water of the lake.

"Where's your boy?" Cassidy asked Terra as we set in to eating. "I thought he'd be starving for you and food after the afternoon he had."

Terra sighed heavily. "You'd think," she said. "He went to take a nap. Said he didn't want to pass out at the end of the night if we played another game or something."

"Well, at least he had fun, right?" I asked.

"Well, yeah," Terra said. "And I don't want to hold that against him. I mean, it's kind of lucky we've met these guys because you're great, Robbie, but you're definitely not a guy's guy."

"To be fair, he's just not a classic jock's guy," Cassidy said. "Robbie gets on with all sorts of guys."

"You know what I meant," Terra rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Sports," I grunted in a silly voice, pumping my fist.

"Exactly," she said. Then she flung her head back and looked up at the covering of the porch. "Fuck, maybe I'm just horny."

Cassidy snorted. "Babygirl, if it was just that you know how to handle it."

"True," Terra giggled. "I did bring my friend Bruce."

"Is Bruce a big boy?" Cassidy smirked.

"No- Well, yes, but not that way. Bruce is my magic wand," Terra said.

"Oooh, nice," Cassidy said. "I thought about getting one of those, but I've got myself a Robbie and he isn't ever away long enough for me to need it."

"Lucky," Terra laughed.

I just shook my head at the banter. Right up until Terra turned to me. "OK, I want the story. How did you end up skinny dipping this afternoon?"

"You didn't hear?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. But I want thestory," Terra said.

"Fine, fine," I said and quickly told her about making bets with Leia and how they escalated.

"What was it like?" she asked me.

"Skinny dipping?"

"Yeah, I've never actually done it. I mean, I've been almost naked on photoshoots, and I've changed clothes in front of strangers on a professional level. But I've never just, like, gotten naked in a public place," she said.

"Well, it's kind of fun in an exhilarating kind of way," I said. "But, I mean, I was a swimmer all my life so I've done it more than a few times."

"You've done it more than once this trip," Cassidy reminded me.

"True," I said. "Someone had me skinny dipping during the Marco Polo game."

"You know, we could do it right now," Cassidy said. "Everyone is busy eating, and at least most of them are over on the other boat."

"No, we couldn't," Terra said, obviously thinking the opposite.

"I'll do it if you do it," Cassidy said. "So will Robbie."

Terra looked at me, hope in her eyes, and I chuckled and nodded. "Ok, let's do it," she laughed.

The three of us set our plates back from the edge and quickly started stripping down. I noticed Terra hesitated for a second before pulling off her bikini bottoms but went full ahead when she saw me and Cass doing it.

Terra was a sexy, athletic woman. She was almost entirely flat in the chest with beaded little ruddy nipples, her skinny torso and shoulders super lean with muscle and her arms looking a bit bigger with her obvious work at weightlifting. But her slim hips belied a firm, perky ass that was all muscled glutes and thighs that were made for running and gymnastics. She quickly tied her hair up with an elastic and then Cassidy grabbed her hand, and she grabbed mine.

"Ready?" she asked.

"One, two, three!" Cassidy counted us down and we jumped in the water.

When we surfaced both girls were laughing and Cassidy swam over to me and kissed me. Then she turned and splashed at Terra, who splashed back and laughed, and Cassidy tugged at her and pulled her toward us.

"I can't believe we're naked in the middle of a lake," Terra giggled.

"I can," Cassidy said, sticking out her tongue playfully. "Nice ass, by the way."

"Thanks," Terra said, then looked down at Cassidy's breasts just below the water line. "Nice tits."

"Thanks," Cassidy grinned, and then she reached down and grabbed Terra's butt. That sparked Terra to bark a soft laugh and poke Cassidy in the boob, and Cassidy made another grab at Terra but she swam away playfully and collided with me. Our legs tangled for a moment and I felt my cock, semi-hard, press against her hip.

"Oh, hey," she laughed.

"Hey," I said.

Then she grabbed my face and kissed me, breaking away almost immediately as she laughed and turned to swim away. I grabbed her ankle and pulled her close, her back pressing to my chest as I got a hand under her butt and lifted her. I didn't have any leverage under me since we were treading water but I still got her partially out of the water as I tossed her. And also got a feel of her ass.

We goofed off for another minute, and I got another kiss from both of them before we headed back to the porch and pulled ourselves out of the water. As we stood there quickly drying ourselves off Terra took a long look at my cock and then reached over and tapped it with a finger. "Nice tackle," she said with a smirk.

"I'm glad a fish didn't think so," I said, making her laugh.

When she turned to grab her bikini bottoms are gave her a spank, making her whoop in surprise and turned back to me. I shrugged. "Fair is fair."

She shrugged as well, crinkling her nose cutely, and turned around and pulled up her bottoms as I watched, making sure to pull them up tight and then use her fingers to flatten them out over her cheeks.

"Damn, girl. You are horny," Cassidy giggled, reaching over and pinching her nipple lightly.

"Maybe I am," Terra laughed, swatting Cassidy's hand away and then poking her in the boob.

We finished dressing and then finished our dinner, no one else on the boat any the wiser that we'd been skinny dipping.

Chapter 122

I ended up helping clean up dinner while Cassidy went to get ready for her Golden Hour shoot. She'd told me she was going to help out Wanda with whatever she was doing, but that had developed into Cassidy putting together a Velma outfit by borrowing some stuff from the other girls while Wanda would be Daphne.

It was amazing what a couple of decent wigs and some generic props could do when put together with a vaguely appropriate shirt.

Becca had sent off most of the other girls who usually helped with the meals so that they could get some free time and time to prep for their own evening shoots. That left the two of us packing away food and washing dishes together in the Singles Boat, similar to that first time we'd kissed and Becca had let me know she was interested in me.

It was domestic, but for some reason I just felt comfortable. We worked well together, slipping around each other with an ease as we washed and dried and put the various containers and utensils away. The only interruptions we had were a couple of the girls coming out to ask our opinions on make-up or costumes. Leia wanted to show me the foamcore armour bikini top she was using. Ginnie came out to ask to borrow Becca's emergency sewing kit. Zenya asked us both if we liked the makeup on her left or right eye, both of them done up differently - we weren't any help because I liked the left and Becca liked the right, splitting the vote.

Then Sherry came out and started to ask Becca something and stopped mid-sentence when she realized I was there. I turned and saw that she had a big hickey right on her collarbone.

She flushed, but grit her teeth and asked if Becca had a concealer that could work. Becca apologized that she didn't, and Sherry went looking for someone else who could help.

"I'm not wasting my expensive shit on her poor choices," Becca mumbled under her breath.

"So are you saying that I can leave one of those on you?" I asked quietly.

Becca shot me a little grin as if she liked the idea, but then scowled. "Don't you dare," she said, wagging her finger at me and making me laugh.

When all the food and dishes were packed away, I tugged on her hand and she stepped close to me so that I could lean down and kiss her softly. She reached up and brushed her finger along my jaw, but pulled away. "I'm looking forward to this so bad," she whispered.

"Me too," I smiled.

"Let's move the boats over now, and then once they're all gone I want to meet you on the top deck," she said.

"Really?" I asked. I'd been expecting her to want to meet in her room, or mine and Cassidy's.

"Mhmm," she hummed and nodded. "I want to make love to you under the sunset. And no one else should be nearby."

"OK," I said, holding her by the hips and kissing her again. "See you soon."

We parted and both headed up to the Pilot's Cabins of our houseboats, turning over the engines so that they thrummed to life and then navigating them over towards the stone outcropping on the low side of the bay we'd parked in. It would take a lift up but the girls could all get up to the plateau and desert from there.

With that done, and the engines off and us anchored, I went back below deck to find Cassidy. She was in the washroom applying makeup when I walked in and was wearing a cute orange hoodie and a pair of her tight jeans, and had a brown bob wig on.

"Who are you and what have you done with my fiancee?" I asked with a smile from the door.

"Surprise, it's me," she said, grinning at me through her reflection in the mirror.

"Did you get everything figured out with Wanda?" I asked.

"Mhmm," she nodded. "We should be set. You know she's been wet all day, excited for tonight? I think the fact that you haven't teased her once was actually one big tease."

I smirked. "I didn't even plan it that way."

She finished with her eyes and then put on a big pair of fake round glasses and posed in the mirror.

"Cute," I said.

"I think I should do a couple of fake freckles," she said, considering herself.

"Does Velma have freckles?" I asked.

She shrugged and turned, stepping to me and wrapping her arms around my waist. "I don't know, Tiger," she said.

"Want to talk about tonight?" I asked her.

She nodded and led me by the hand to the bed and we both sat on the edge, and she didn't let go. "I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous," she said. "But I still want you to do it, OK?"

"OK," I said. "You can say no and stop any time you want. I'd rather not hurt Becca, but if it's you or her then I choose you every time."

She smiled and I could tell she was about to get teary, and she realized it too and she lifted her face up and started fanning to try and dry her eyes, making me laugh.

"It's not funny!" she said. "I just finished."

Once she wasn't at risk of turning herself into a raccoon with smudged makeup she sighed and took my hands again. "You need to do your very best for her, Tiger," she said. "I don't know the full story, and I'm pretty sure no one does, but I think Becca needs this a lot. Maybe more than us. Make love to her like I know only you can, OK?"

"OK," I agreed. "And, just so we're clear, I'm still deeply in love with you."

"I'm deeply in love with you too," she said softly. Then she got a playful look on her face. "Now, tell me about the shoot with Zenya. What happened? It sounded like you were killing her when you were doing her shoulders."

"Well, the part you missed before that was when she had me grab her ass," I said.

"Well that's a good start, she's got a juicy booty," Cassidy grinned.

"You don't know the half of it," I said. "But the real naughty part happened when I was just finishing up her front..."

Chapter 123

JC, who even though he'd apparently been napping still looked fresh and ready to go for the shoot he was supposed to do Cattie and Heather for an Adams Family thing (apparently he was going to be Thing and they would edit out his arm), helped me get the ladies lifted up onto the rock shelf. It was funny when I noticed the obvious split and the milling around - some of the girls were waiting for me to do the lifting. Wanda was the first, letting Ginnie go ahead of her as she 'waited' for Cassidy, then making sure that I lifted her by the ass so she could swing a leg up onto the shelf. Ami was the next one, skirting around Heather, Cattie and Sherry who pointedly didn't want my help.

Well, Cattie smiled over to me and mouthed 'sorry,' but she still went to JC considering the circumstances.

Lifting Ami was less me doing work and more her climbing me like a tree, standing on my shoulders and then hopping up onto the shelf. Getting her bin up to her was more difficult.

Heels didn't care either way who helped her and she ended up going with JC, at which point Terra trotted up to me and asked me to help her out. She winked at me as I got ready to lift her, and she paused a moment in the middle of the lift to reach down and adjust my hand more fully on her ass before standing up fuller and climbing up.

That left me shaking my head.

Leia and Zenya both needed JC and I to help at the same time - Leia because she had several pieces to her costume armour including an elaborate headpiece and axe, and Zenya because while she was a weightlifter she wasn't very graceful and was scared of falling if we didn't both help keep her steady.

Finally I helped JC up, and then it was just me and Cassidy on deck.

"Have fun, Tiger," she whispered and kissed me, then I helped her up and JC took her hands from above to help her up.

"Why the fuck didn't we do it that way from the beginning?" I asked. "That was the easiest one."

JC just made a big shrugging gesture because we both felt stupid for doing things the hard way. "You not coming with?"

"Nah," I said. "I need a nap."

"Hah, alright dude," he said. "Should have taken a nap earlier when I did. Perfect timing."

Not so much, I thought, Terra's naked form dancing in my head for a moment.

With everyone quickly clearing out to find their shoot locations before Golden Hour kicked in, I wandered back onto the topdecks and 'casually' watched to make sure everyone cleared out of the area of the boats. Thankfully they did.

When Becca came up from below deck she was wearing a long brown trenchcoat that almost completely covered her. Her silvery blonde hair was down and her makeup was done tastefully.

"Hi," she said with a little nervous smile.

"Hi," I said, and went to her and kissed her tenderly. "I've got to ask, why do you have a full trench coat with you on the trip?"

"It's a long story," she chuckled. "But the short version is I lost a bet last trip and I have to shoot an Inspector Gadget cosplay this trip. I've got the Go-Go-Gadget arms and everything."

"That's cute," I laughed. "I can't wait to see it."

"Sure you don't want to see what's under here now?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow playfully.

"I think I can wait on the Gadget costume," I said.

She led me over to the hot tub and had me lean against it, then backed up and put her hands on the tie of the trenchcoat.

"Robbie, before we do this, I-" she took a deep breath. "I just want to say thank you. It's been a long time for me and I haven't felt like this for a guy, or anyone, for a long time."

"I'm glad I can be this for you, and as much as you need and want," I said.

Becca pulled the waist tie of the trench coat apart, then let the coat open up and fall down her arms to the floor.

"Wow," I breathed out, letting my wonder at her show as much as I could. "You are absolutely stunning."

Becca had dressed in lingerie under the trenchcoat, and she'd gone all out. I'd kind of been expecting her to be naked, but I liked this a lot better. Her bra was red velvet with black lace trimming that cupped her breasts it a nice amount of cleavage without overdoing the effect. Her panties matched, the main part the crushed velvet and the waist a wide black band of black lace that hugged her hips perfectly. She was also wearing black thigh-high stockings that matched the back accents of the underwear and were held up by a black garter belt. And somehow, even with all of the sexy of the underwear, it was her neckpiece that made me the hardest because of the gothic beauty. It was a lace choker that mimicked a high-ish collar and came down in a wedge on her chest, the lowest part dangling a couple of little black tassels between the swell of her cleavage. She'd even matched her lipstick to the colour of the crushed velvet, and her eyes to the black lace.

"You like it?" she blushed.

"Becca, I could be stone-cold dead and I'd still feel my heart pounding and my gut fluttering," I said.

"I've been thinking about doing sexier, artsy shoots more," she said, biting the inside of her lip as she smiled at your compliments. "I just didn't know who I could do them with since I don't like working with photographers I don't know. I almost didn't pack this."

"Well, I'm so grateful you did," I said and stepped to her. I cupped her cheeks in my hands and kissed her softly and let it turn into more without adding tongue.

"Make love to me, Tiger?" she asked me, breathing softly as she placed her hands on my chest and looked up into my eyes with a yearning I'd only ever seen in Cassidy before now. "I want you."

Chapter 124

I picked up Becca in my arms and slowly lowered her to the ground. After hearing that she'd wanted to have sex up on the top deck I had surreptitiously made sure there were some towels around and had spread them out. The astroturf wasn't tough on feet or to sit on, but I didn't want to know what friction would be like on it.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulder as I lowered her down, clinging to me and kissing me soft and slow until her butt touched the ground and she slowly let herself sprawl out. She stretched like a cat, watching my eyes and expression as I watched her, grinning at how much I was appreciating everything she did.

I leaned down and kissed her again, one hand on the smooth skin of her side and the other on the side of her neck and wrapping my fingers into her hair. This time we added tongue - not overloaded and making out, but a balanced touch.

"God, you're amazing," I said when we broke for a breath.

"No, you're amazing," she said. "I feel like I'm vibrating all over. I don't know if my pussy has ever been this wet or my nipples this hard."

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,069 Followers