AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 121-130

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eeuuuugh," Wanda moaned as the head of my cock pressed into her. "I doooo."

"Fffuck," I groaned, watching as Wanda's pussy lips stretched and accepted my cock and just the head of it slipped into her. She paused there, her legs quivering as her hole milked at me and flexed.

"That's it, baby," Cassidy crooned, still holding my cock at the base to keep me straight up while she softly massaged one of Wanda's breasts with the other. "That's it. Come for him. Come for Robbie so he knows."

"Rooobbie," Wanda gasped, and she sat just a little lower, taking me deeper.

"Ooh, baby, you're doing so good," Cassidy encouraged her. "Worship that cock."

Slowly, almost painfully slow, Wanda began to use her hips to fuck herself on my cock. Eventually, Cassidy didn't feel the need to hold me steady anymore and she let go, rubbing Wanda's back instead as she whispered filthy encouragement to her.

They kissed again, and Wanda slammed her cunt down on me in hard, slow strokes. She was slick and hot inside, and had trembled through another two small orgasms, when she raised up too far by accident and my cock popped out of her. She kept humping the air for a moment, my cock hotdogging between her butt cheeks, and she moaned at the loss of her full feeling. Then she reached back and took my cock in her hand and rubbed me through those cheeks, then back down to her lips and ground the head against her clit again, then brought it back.

"Wanda?" I asked in surprise as she pressed my cock to her hole.

"I'm sorry," she said, looking to Cassidy. "We didn't talk about this, but I really want to try it."

My cock was just pressing against her asshole, the tension of her anus right against the top.

Cassidy caught on right away and took her hand in one of hers, and cupped Wanda's cheek in the other. "You want to worship him with your ass, too?"

"Yesss," Wanda hissed, her hips shifting slowly, the pressure on my cock building as the head teased open her hole but didn't go in yet. "Mmmm, I want to try."

"If you give him your ass, that means he can fuck it whenever he wants," Cassidy told her. "He can climb into bed with you and Heels will wake up to you getting assfucked next to her and you'll just have to apologize and explain it belongs to Robbie. He can bend you over in front of all the girls at lunch and sodomize you, and you'll thank him for it. If you want to sacrifice your married ass to him, he owns it. And that means he owns all three of your holes, so he owns you."

Wanda looked back at me and didn't hesitate for a moment. She sat down a little, my cock head popping through the tension of her asshole, and she moaned wordlessly and throaty. Then she shifted, reaching for my hand which I gave her, and she looked me in the eyes and said, "Any time, anywhere. You own me. I'm yours."

"Then show him," Cassidy whispered, kissing her again and then laying back down next to me to watch as Wanda tried to prove it.

=======================

Thanks for reading! Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! And if you're a fan of these short chapter stories, make sure to check out my The OF Girl series.

Cheers!

~Break.

=======================