All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 131-140'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks!

This is my regular new-release reminder that all of my erotica is powered by PATREON. Especially AMA: The Boyfriend! Patrons get early access to new chapters of ALL my stories, and also get to participate in POLLS that direct my writing - many of the decisions of who Robbie is spending time with in this series is directed via those polls! I'd really appreciate it if you would check it out and consider supporting.

Cheers,

~Break.

bhojobhojoabout 1 year ago

Wanda is a little like Sabrina from the OF girl in that she is submissive and wants to be owned. Also they are both mild pain sluts ? I think Madison needs round 2 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it. Hard to put down. Read the whole series in a few days.

TalonDCTalonDCabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed all the different perspectives about the same moment in time. Five stars for every chapter thus far

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderabout 1 year ago

Yes! The sex scene with Wanda was so fucking hot! I really can’t wait for Heather to get her comeuppance, maybe keel hull her. Too much? Yeah probably too much but hopefully something humiliating will happen to her.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorabout 1 year ago

Yep, still addicting... Don't really want it to end, but please, make Heather a sub in his harem and let his harem become official.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Still love the Heels interlude. Makes me laugh every damn time.

RobcolesRobcolesabout 1 year ago

Like others, I’m hoping this never ends, it’s pure brilliance!

Also like others, I can’t wait until Cattie puts that bitch in her place as everyone’s sub.

Keep up the fantastic work, it’s greatly appreciated.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

The sex scene with Wanda was one of the hottest I've read on this site, truly. Exactly the right amount of roughness and tenderness mixed together for my taste. The bit at the end with her being "on the phone" was a bit concerning. I feel like there's only one person she could be talking to, and if she decides to divorce Brodi, even if it isn't actually Robbie's fault and it's been a long time coming, he's still going to blame himself and it might send him into a tailspin. ON THE OTHER HAND it's clear that he's much more what Wanda is looking for in a man than Brodi is so maybe it's for the best in the long term IF this story is intended to end up as an actual harem where Robbie and the girls are all together even after the trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That sex scene was really hot. It was nice to have such a dramatic change too. I feel long form stories like this can sometimes get bogged down in a lot of similar scenes. So to have the sex reflect the specific characters more is awesome.

Though Cassidy‘s moment in the mirror hurt. I mean I get it. I’m often filled with self-loathing, but I hate to see it in others too.

Though let’s be honest…. Heels was the winner that night xD

YungMastaYungMastaabout 1 month ago

I guess I spoke too soon on the previous installment. The Wanda sex scene was great and delivered exactly what was asked for, good work!

Runelord20Runelord2018 days ago

If anyone has followed the story this far and still thought Cassidy is just manipulating Robbie, her POV chapter should settle it. That level of self loathing is heartbreaking to see. Her POV section is probably my favorite section of the whole story so far. Just for the sheer rawness.

I can't decide if I liked Cattie's or Wanda's sex scene better. They were both really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...