All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 141-150'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBar12 months agoAuthor

Hey folks!

This is the regular reminder that AMA, and all of my Erotica, is powered by PATREON. I am moving closer and closer to being a full-time author based on the support of the community there, and that community gets early chapters of ALL my series, early drafts of my one-shots, and specifically AMA also frequent polls about the content of the series PLUS we just started monthly Character Art commissions! Patrons can check out CASSIDY now, and the poll for the next Character to get commissioned ends TODAY (the day these chapters were posted.)

Please consider checking it out and supporting at www.Patreon.com/breakthebar.

Cheers!

~Break.

NewtScamanderNewtScamander12 months ago

Another great chapter, I can’t decide which series I like the best… I think it’s which ever one I just finished reading! Anyway thanks for another excellent addition!

SDReaderSDReader12 months ago

I honestly can not get enough of this story! 5 stars!

vanyevanye12 months ago

Catching up to the Patreon!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c112 months ago

Can u include a list of characters? Way too many to keep track of when stories hit once a week

Lolilol47Lolilol478 months ago

Very nice chapter. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not sure about this,but think cattie was initially short for Catelyn not Catherine back when they first got together.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop6 months ago

Loving this a lot.

Def an issue with Catherine / Catlyn , no biggie however.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
7812 Followers
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...