All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 016-020'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks!

AMA is such a fun story to write, and I'm looking forward to continuing it. As a note, these chapters ARE published somewhere else first on a daily schedule, which is why they are so short.

If you'd like to read ahead, make sure to heck out my PATREON! (www.patreon.com/breakthebar)

Cheers!

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Still a super slow burn. I like the characters. I like the fact that the betrayal wasn't just a framing mechanism and continues to have repercussions and isn't just magically all better.

SurlygitSurlygitover 1 year ago

This is excellent! I keep wishing for the harem orgy to start but the real emotional story keeps me so invested that I almost don't want it to.

I wouldn't be surprised if Robbie never sleeps with someone else considering his feelings and I wonder if Cassidy would be tempted to change him again to make him okay with sleeping around so she can assuage her guilt. I think the worse he has it, the more she will be tempted. Fundamentally, using the app makes you a control freak. Either to coerse sex or cover your tracks (how did no-one ever confront her/proposition her in front of her bf or even mention it presuming he knew) That level of controlling behaviour along with the fact that she has already recently upgraded Robbie without his consent, just telling him after, or not telling there's still that surprise he's trusting her with. Doesn't it seem controlling? "I've cheated on you a couple of hundred times, I've decided how you are going to get over it, I've changed your body and personality to further that goal, I want you to trust me not to tell you the changes."

It's such compelling writing. I love it.

Also, you describe the intelligence and business acumen of these influencers very well. It would be so easy for them to be portrayed as vapid and self involved but they all seem to have complex inner lives. Please keep writing you are too good not to.

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

This is fast becoming one of my favourites. You can tell when it’s so well written when you really start to feel for a character you’ve only just started reading about. Please keep these coming please.

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55over 1 year ago

Like another comment I’m glad to see that emotions aren’t just swept under the rug bc there is a free pass to sleep with a bunch of women. I couldn’t personally forgive this but I’ve read other AMA stories and to have 100s in all catagories for years and this happen would wreck a person. I’m excited for sexy stuff but I’m also happy to read through the emotional demolition and hopefully recovery

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author apparently plans to undermine the only solid person written about in this story. Really sad......

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Yep. There it is. Damn it. Poor Rob.

Apparently lit refuses to recognize that I'm logged in right now, so I'll just sign this

-Anubelore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At this point in the plot, if I were Robbie i'd take advantage of the App and fuck that bitch Heather until she couldn't sit up, much less walk.

{I assume that Cassie's upgrades to Robbie include Superhuman Stamina...}

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

Good job of covering the gritty reality of the situation.

Duke567Duke567about 1 year ago

Good story so far.

On a reality note, as this story highlights, confessing an affair that has ended, while it may help unburden you, is quit unfair to your partner. You have transferred the suffering you deserve for your wrong-doing from you to your innocent partner. If you need to unburden yourself, talk to a counsellor, don't destroy your partner.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Okay that sounds cliff hanger of an ending is beautiful writing in how cosmically gut wrenchingly brutal it is.

Perfectly hits the emotional turmoil and inner struggle he is dealing with.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

God Heather sucks. Aside from the fact that I don't share this author's obvious obsession with the built, masculine, probably-abusing-steroids body builder woman type (this appears in every one of his stories that I've read and makes me go limp every time it gets described) in this story that particular character also happens to be a total bitch. At least Becca in OF Girls is nice and fun, and the ladies at the exercise camp in his Quaranteam story seem cool, even if the huge jacked ones still aren't remotely attractive to me. But Heather is the worst of all worlds, she's physically the last type of woman I'd want to fuck and a controlling, possibly alcoholic bitch to boot. The way she ordered Cattie around in a way that clearly made her uncomfortable was super uncool and if it was a man doing that he'd never get away with it, everyone on the boat would call him out on his bullshit. I would like the next chapter very much if she gets thrown overboard and left there.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really enjoying this. It’s nice to have something that knows to take its time. Especially with the difficult content that this piece is dealing with. I’m glad the infidelity bit isn’t wambam thank you ma’am, but is sticking around…

I appreciate these moments of “yeah….yeah things are okay.” Only for the feelings to come up and consume you. Which. Look. I want stories of love and teamwork, so to have a couple that really love each other and for them to try and make things better? I’m here for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...