All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 171-180'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamander11 months ago

Such a great story! A great balance between smut and plot. Thanks for another great installment, keep up the awesome work!

acornbasedacornbased11 months ago

This story is amazing, can't wait for more

JohnSimmsJohnSimms11 months ago

Some steps toward a real reconciliation. I'm enjoying how your characters evolve and are caring for each other. Thank you so much for thinking and writing this thoroughly entertaining series!

albertaboyalbertaboy9 months ago

This series started out in a strange way with all the talk of the app, it's morphed into a hot pretty cool story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I assume you are building to some big harm scene on the boat but I am starting to get bored with the setting. I am enjoying the story but it feels like this vacation has gone on for over a week.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think the setting is fine, and can't wait to read whatever comes next.

wayward_driverwayward_driver4 months ago

Just so fun to read! The only thing that throws me off is when the voice changes every now and then, going from "I" or "me" to "You". It has happened enough to make me believe it is intentional, though I do find it a bit off. But nowhere near enough to detract from the fun this story has superbly delivered right from the start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I too am fine with the setting still.

Also… honestly I kinda feel like Terra might be the more under rated person now that I think about it. She just met these two and came upon one having a real bad panic attack…and she helps and is supportive. The more I think about this the more I feel like I have undying loyalty to Terra xD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...