All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 201-210'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
golasgilgolasgil9 months ago

Thanks for continuing this. Really hot.

albertaboyalbertaboy9 months ago

Glad we got some new chapters.

Now bring back the OF Girls as well.

Love your stuff

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Robbie continues to be amazing, and solicitous of his partners' wellbeing. Even in the middle of everything, he's worried about everyone else. And the scene with Terra is *hot*.

BreakTheBarBreakTheBar9 months agoAuthor

Hello folks!

Do you love AMA: The Boyfriend? Are you rooting for one or more of the relationships going on? Do you want to have a hand in directing the action?

My Patreon supporters get to give direct feedback into the events of AMA: The Boyfriend through polls, along with early access to all chapters. I am a full-time Erotica writer because of the community there, and every bit of support helps me keep writing all of my stories and series.

Cheers!

~Break.

etherladetherlad9 months ago

I've missed this. Thanks for coming back. :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great chapter, as always. Had to go back read the last one to get into the headspace for this one. Robbie is overthinking things as usual but great action with Terra. I can't be the only one ready for Heather to get her bitchy, wanna-be-a-man-ass dropped off the face of the earth.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Been waiting for this for a while. Thanks for the update. 5 stars as usual

Smartest1Smartest19 months ago

Our Robbie is getting a bit tiresome and obnoxious. And, more than a little bit hypocritical. Still a 5,though

bhojobhojo9 months ago

Robbie really is a believeable mother hen :)

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing9 months ago

So glad to see this pick back up! You’ve inspired me to try my own hand at an AMA tale, which I’ll be starting to put up here in a couple of months.

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

Awesome chapter, keep up the great work!

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor9 months ago

Excellent story... Please make Heather's part be full of humiliating public sex, with Cattie and Cassie degrading her.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

I'm glad to read Robbie hasn't forgotten Zenya. I've been interested in her for a long time because of her description and I'm looking forward to seeing what's under the hood.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

A floating orgy! Kind of like Sinatra playing craps in the movie "Guys and Dolls." Instead of the oldest continuous permanent floating crap game in New York, we have a new attraction: the horniest teen floating orgy on Lake Powell, Utah ever. 😂 🤣

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I’m really glad lube was used, and then used it again. I know it’s fiction and all fun and games…. But having that moment was fun! And making it more real just made the whole thing all the hotter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...