AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 021-030

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just chewed and swallowed.

"I'm yours," Cassidy said. "I don't know how to prove it."

"I don't know either," I sighed.

"What about a tattoo?" Cassidy asked. "Your name. Or like 'Robbie's Property'?"

I made a face. "No, that's definitely not it," I said.

"What about a little one on my hand, or my palm?" she asked. "Something so that every time I look at it, I know it means I'm yours, and everything I touch will only be something you approve of."

"Cass, I'm not your owner," I said. "You aren't my property."

"No, I am," she said, and turned in my lap and hugged herself to me. "I'm your property. I don't know how else to say it. I belong to you. It's how I've tried to live since that day I woke up from the fog of the App." She leaned back and kissed me softly on the lips and then looked me in the eye. "Will you please say it for me?"

I took a deep breath and looked my fiance in the eye. "Cassidy, do you want to be owned by me, heart and body and soul?"

"Yes," she whispered. "Desperately. Forever."

"Alright," I said. "Then you're mine. I own you."

"Thank you," she said, and kissed me again with her arms around my neck and her tits pressed against to my chest.

We didn't really have an idea of what that meant, but it seemed to settle something between us. At least for the moment.

I changed into a new shirt - the one I had been wearing before had gotten some vomit on it - and Cassidy put her bikini top back on and then went back into the washroom to reapply her makeup. She was going light on it and using a waterproof brand since the lake was so nice.

And then we left our room and made our way back up to the topdeck, and almost no one seemed to even notice we'd been gone for so long.

Terra was the first to come over, eyeing us both quickly. "Good?" she asked.

"Better," I nodded, and Cassidy took my hand in both of hers and nodded.

"OK. Let me know if you need something," Terra said. "But try to have fun, I guess?"

"We will," I said, forcing a bit of a smile. "Thanks."

Slowly we merged back into the ongoings. Cassidy got me a beer, and herself a water, from the cooler that was open on the Singles Boat. JC wandered over and chatted me up about some general sports stuff, and I mostly just nodded and pretended I knew or cared about what he was talking about. He was a decent guy - and also the only other man on the trip - or else I would have usually tried to avoid a conversation like that.

The thing I couldn't ignore was that Cattie and Heather were both topless again. The girls were all over the topdecks of both boats, and a few others had joined the lesbian couple. Ami, the beautiful Chinese woman with the long legs, was also standing around topless with that silky sarong around her hips. Her breasts were clearly enhanced, but still hung wonderfully instead of looking bolted on, and she didn't seem to have gone up sizes so far that they didn't match her size. Her areolas were only a little tanner than her warm skin tone and capped each of her breasts nicely.

Sherry, Cattie's sister, also seemed to be following her sister's lead and had disposed of her top. The small woman was grinning and sitting in the hot tub on our boat, her toothy smile almost too much for her face as her handful-boobs bobbed on top of the water. Ginnie, the other small woman with the super curly and long hair, was with her also topless. Her breasts were smaller, but seemed to fit her frame nicely, and bounced perkily as she laughed at something.

The afternoon was getting on, and everyone was starting to seem pretty well lubricated in the alcohol department when Cattie made her way back over to Cassidy and I. We'd just ended a conversation with Zenya and Wanda and were now standing at the edge of the top deck and looking out at the amazingly deep blue of the lake.

"Hey you two," Cattie said, coming up and putting her arms around both of our waists. "How are you?"

"Better," I said. "Thank you for stepping in. I don't know what I would have done." I leaned in and kissed her on the head over her ball cap.

"Better," Cassidy echoed. "And working to be better."

"I'm glad," Cattie nodded. "I-"

"Cattie," Heather called to her from across on the Singles Boat. "Cattie, come over here."

"Sorry," Cattie blushed. "I'll check in later."

"That's going to get annoying quickly," Cassidy said, watching her friend quickly make her way around the people talking and drinking to reach Heather's side.

"Yep," I said, trying not to make it look like I was staring at Heather - or her big, bare chest. "But we can't say anything unless we're really concerned, not just annoyed."

I could tell Cassidy wanted to argue, but she swallowed it and nodded. Then she sighed. "Her boobs are ridiculously nice though, right? Like, it makes me self-conscious."

I couldn't help but snort a little. "Cass, your boobs are wonderful. Now, my girl," I said, sliding my arm around her waist. "Are you done with the water bottle?"

"Mhmm," she nodded, looking at me with a suspicious expression. "Why?"

"So that I can set it down for you," I said, and did so. Then I scooped her up into my arms. "And so that I can do this."

"Robbie!" Cassidy gasped, and she scrambled to get her sunglasses off of her face and tossed them towards a nearby chair as I stepped over the railing of the deck.

"We're hitting the water," I called over my shoulder to whoever cared. "Marco Polo!"

And I tossed Cassidy and jumped in after her.

Chapter 25

Cassidy was laughing and clung to me as we surfaced. She looked into my eyes and I could see it like a physical thing in front of me - she loved me. I could see it because she had that grin that reached up into her eyes, but she also had a hint of worry for me.

"Don't push yourself," she whispered to me. Several more people were jumping into the water with big whoops and splashes. "I love you."

"I know," I said, and kissed her lightly, tasting the lake water on her. My fiance's deep, vibrant violet hair got darker when it was wet, almost like her natural colour, and it reminded me of that first party we went to as a couple - it was a celebration for our high school swim team, and there'd only been maybe a dozen of us. I'd jumped into the pool with her clinging to me and howling with laughter.

Now, in Lake Powell, I smirked as I tickled her side for a moment and she squealed a laugh and jerked away. I made some space with a couple of strokes and called out, "Cassidy is it!"

"Oh, you cheater!" Cassidy laughed. "Fine." She closed her eyes and shouted, "Marco!"

We had to adjust our rules on the fly. Marco Polo is usually played in a pool, not an open lake, and pools have walls. Usually the person who was 'it' would yell 'Marco!' and would have to try and find and tag one of the other players by listening to their response yell of 'Polo!' The first rule addition was no one was allowed to duck underwater. The next came soon after when Cassidy managed to work together with Wanda to get me tagged It by Zenya - I was just plain faster than all of them. Being in a championship high school swim team will do that, even a couple years after college. To compensate, the girls were allowed to dunk under water while I was It to try and even the playing field.

And that's when things started to get interesting.

There were six of us playing - Wanda, Leia, Zenya and Ami had all jumped into the lake after us. Once the rules had changed, it seemed like the girls had made an unspoken pact to try and get me tagged. They started bunching up, trying to stick near me to get whoever was it to move in my direction.

Wanda was It, slowly rotating in the water as she listened to us splashing around. "Marco!" she called.

Immediately we all called back, "Polo!" and started to move, except Cassidy was on one side of me and Zenya was on the other. When I went to try and swim backwards to escape Wanda, who was tearing towards us through the water, Cassidy pointed off to one side, "Tiger, look."

I looked. If I was being competitive about the game, like we would be back on the swim team (put a bunch of swimmers in a pool and all sorts of competitions start), I wouldn't have fallen for it. But I wasn't, and I looked, and I was glad I did.

Ami was off to the left, and when I looked she propelled herself higher out of the water, squeezing her bare breasts and making an exaggerated winking face with her tongue stuck out at me. Now, I'd been well aware that she was topless the entire game, but we mostly only had our head and arms out of the water as we were swimming around. Now I got a full flash as the lake water rolled off of her accentuated tits and her tan nipples pointed and jiggled with her movements and shaking.

"Gotcha!" Wanda said, planting a hand on my chest and opening her eyes with a grin.

"I've been bamboozled," I laughed.

Wanda looked over and saw Ami smirking and biting the corner of her lip playfully, making Wanda laugh as well. "All's fair in love and war," she said. "You're still it!"

I rolled my eyes with a grin and closed them, counting to ten to give Wanda and the girls time to move away. "Marco," I called.

"Polo," they call back, and immediately there was a chorus of splashes and then relative quiet. All of them had ducked under water at the same time.

I took a deep breath and just listened, and when the first ripple of a splash echoed to my left I took off. I was fast, but when I got there I flailed around a bit and didn't catch anyone. Others had surfaced, and heard some more splashes. Maybe I'd just heard someone's foot kicking the surface.

"Marco," I called.

"Polo," four voices replied. Cassidy was definitely one of them. I started to slowly move now. This went on for another minute or two, the giggles of the women guiding me more than the splashes and the call and response.

Then I got touched. A hand, slim fingered, brushed across my ass as I was treading water. I yelped, surprised, and by the time I realized what it was and turned to try and tag whoever it was, they were gone.

"Nice buns, Robbie," Ami called to me from about fifteen yards away.

"Get a nice feel?" I asked her, still with my eyes shut.

"I'll need a better one to really know," Ami chuckled.

"As long as he doesn't tag you!" Cassidy said from somewhere to my right with a laugh, then slipped under water again as I darted through the water towards her.

Another couple of hands touched my ass over the next two minutes, and someone else tickled one of my feet. Then I could tell someone was getting cocky and was slipping up behind me again, and I turned and leapt forward.

"Oof!" Zenya said, as surprised as I was when I planted face first between her sizable breasts.

"I am so sorry," I said, opening my eyes as I steadied her with one hand.

She started laughing, full throated and loud. "It's OK," she said. "Serves me right for trying to goose you. Cass, I think I just motorboated your fiance."

"Did he get his money's worth?" Cassidy asked.

"Not really," Zenya said. "It was more of a head on collision."

"Well, we've got good insurance," Cassidy said. "Might as well run the motor a bit."

This made Zenya scrunch up her nose in a grin and she grabbed my head and pulled her back into her chest. She was still wearing her swimsuit, but I got a faceful of cleavage as she smothered me for another long moment. I made the requisite 'motorboat' noise, and all of the girls were laughing when Zenya pushed me away and closed her eyes, counting loudly to start her turn.

Chapter 26

Things got even more handsy after the motorboating. Cassidy started it off, clinging to me and trying to anchor me so that Leia (who had been tagged by Zenya) could tag me. It didn't work, and Wanda joined in as I dragged Cassidy through the water. I didn't know whose hands it was, but the two of them were all over me and my ass and arms and torso got a rubdown.

The silliest part was that Cassidy ended up getting tagged instead of me despite their efforts.

Cassidy caught Leia, who caught Ami by accidentally honking her boobs. This led to Ami giving Leia the motorboat treatment, and then as Ami started calling 'Marco' I found two hands wrapping around me from behind and slipping into the front of my shorts.

"Hey, Tiger, " Cassidy said quietly into my ear, squeezing my cock lightly. "Having fun?"

"Yes," I grinned, and reached back and ran my hand over Cassidy's thigh. "Are you?"

"Mhmm," she giggled. We were both watching Ami carefully in case she swam towards us, but she was currently chasing Wanda and Zenya in a fit of splashing.

"Hey, no canoodling over here," Leia said, swimming over to us with a grin. Her pastel rainbow of hair was stuck down to her scalp and she had an innocent beauty about her.

"Oh, definitely no canoodling," Cassidy said, giving my dick one more squeeze before raising her hands as if to say she hadn't been doing anything. "This is a serious game for serious people."

"Exactly," Leia grinned, playing along.

"So, would you like to help me get Robbie tagged again?" Cassidy asked.

"Hey, now!" I said, but Cassidy was clinging to my shoulders and laughing as Leia hugged me from the front. She had smaller breasts than my Cass, but those hips of hers gave her a powerful kick as they wrestled me and shouted for the girls to come tag me.

Now, Cassidy had gotten me semi-hard with her groping and all the touching that had been going on, and with Leia clinging to me as well I realized I was about to be a lot more obviously hard. Seeing Wanda swimming towards us with her eyes closed, I made a quick decision and dunked under, slipping from Leia and Cassidy's grip and popping up just behind them

I may also have been brushed along the face by Leia's bikini top, though it wasn't like I could actually feel anything about her tits doing that.

"Cheating!" Cassidy crowed loudly as Wanda tagged her. Then I saw the flicker on her face, and she pivoted her wording. "Robbie broke the rules! I think he's It again."

"Fine, fine," I laughed. "But you girls hanging on to me isn't exactly in the rules."

"There's nothing in the rules about not doing it either," Leia grinned.

"Always a loophole," I laughed. I closed my eyes and started to count.

This time while I was It, the girls got even more into trying to tease me, and to be honest I stopped trying very hard. Hands brushed my ass, or across my chest. A couple patted the front of my shorts, only one of them actually getting a decent feel of my bulge in their rush. Then someone - I had to guess it was Cassidy - took advantage and actually yanked down my shorts to my knees. Several of the girls came up out of the water giggling like mad since they must have been close enough and underwater to see it happen.

Instead of pulling my shorts up, I moved quickly in the direction Cassidy had swum away from me and quickly found her even with my eyes closed, wrapping my arms around her torso and hauling her back into me. She was laughing, and her slick sink writhed against my chest as her big ass was pulled against my hips and semi-hard cock.

Wait. Big Ass?

"Oh, shit," I said, letting Leia go.

"Well, you got me," she laughed. "Payback's a bitch I guess." She gave me a wink and looked down between us through the dark water at the outline of my still-bare cock.

I yanked up my shorts, still a little flustered, and Leia started counting.

Now that they had started, it seemed like the girls didn't want to wait for my next turn as It to keep being handsy. I seemed to always be fending off one woman or another as they tried to 'slow me down.' Wanda hooked my waistband at the back and I pulled her through the water as she laughed. Zenya did end up goosing me, pinching my ass and I returned the favour, making her bark out a shocked laugh. Ami wrapped her limbs around me from behind like a spider monkey, riding me like a backpack as she pressed her naked tits into my back.

Then, of course, there was Cassidy. The instigator. I saw the look in her eyes before she did it, that playful scheming. She whispered to Wanda and Leia, conspiring. It took them a couple more turns, but they got me caught and It again.

And before I had even finished counting, while I thought they were all trying to get away from me, I suddenly had three pairs of hands yanking my swimsuit all the way down my legs and off.

I was naked in the lake.

And I heard all three of the girls howling with laughter as they surfaced. And then I heard the distinct wet shlap of a wet swimsuit hitting the back deck of the boat.

"Well," I said. "This just doesn't seem fair."

"Is he really naked?" I heard Ami ask.

"Uh-huh," Cassidy giggled. "Anything wrong, Tiger?"

"No, no," I said, my eyes still closed. "I'm just trying to figure out how to compensate for this new rudder I've got sticking out. I might just start paddling in circles!"

This got several of the girls giggling, and I took off with a fast breaststroke and started chasing them. I ended up catching Zenya quickly since she was the slowest of the girls in the water, and she took a cheeky feel of my cock just as I was tagging her.

"Naughty," I said with a smirk as I backed away from her.

"Oops," she said. "Fair's fair though."

"How's that?" I asked.

"You did get to motorboat me," she grinned.

I snorted and started to swim away, but I turned right into Cassidy who also grabbed my dick, though with a firmer hand than Zenya. "Hey, Tiger," she grinned at me.

"Are we playing this game?" I asked quietly.

She nodded and then kissed me lightly.

"Ten!" Zenya called out and tagged me on the back.

I sighed. "Alright, nice distraction," I said.

"Thanks," Cassidy laughed and started swimming away.

Chapter 27

To be fair, I don't think the girls minded that I was trying less and less. Now that I didn't have my shorts on, the teasing got even more overt. I didn't really know who was participating or not since my eyes were closed. At least a few of the girls ended up grabbing me and giving me a feel, and I heard more than one happy hum through the water as fingers stroked me briefly.

The game ended when Cassidy ducked under the water and took me into her mouth for a moment. I immediately opened my eyes in surprise and looked down to see her violet hair floating around her like a mermaid as she slowly pulled her lips from my cock.

"Cheat!" Ami called. "No peeking."

"Hey, I've got a good reason," I said. "I'm currently being molested."

Wanda swam a little closer to me and snorted. "I think the game might be over," she said.

Cassidy surfaced, and the girls razzed her good-naturedly for taking advantage of having her fiance on the trip. Cassidy made a guilty face and apologized. "Sorry, ladies. I couldn't help it. When I see him, ah, awake like that I can't help myself sometimes."

"Yeah, well I could use some help like that," Zenya giggled.

"You should get Robbie to give you a massage then," Wanda said. "He did me earlier and it was great."

"Massage?" Zenya raised an eyebrow at me, and the other girls also made appreciative noises.

"Hey now, he's not a rack of ribs, ladies," Cassidy grinned. "But I think we can come to a compromise."

Wanda ended up wanting to dry off, so while she got up out of the lake completely, Cassidy directed Ami, Zenya and Leia to sit on the back porch of the houseboat and dangle their feet into the water. Cassidy joined them.

"Any chance I can get my suit back?" I asked with a smirk of chagrin, still in the lake.

"Yes, but you don't need it yet," Cassidy grinned. "Here's the compromise, ladies. Foot massages for everyone, but tops off. Pay the man." Cassidy reached behind herself and undid the string of her bikini top, revealing her wonderful boobs and setting the top on the porch next to her. She watched my reaction as she did it, checking to make sure I was OK with it, and I found that I was. Zenya, Ami and Leia had all been pleasant and friendly - maybe even a little over-friendly with me, but it was welcome - so I didn't feel some sort of way about Cassidy exposing herself in front of them.