AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 021-030

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ami was already topless, so she just wiggled her chest a little as she preened under the late afternoon sun. "I think that means I go first, right?"

"Sure," I said with a smile as I swam over to her. Treading water and massaging feet was something I needed to figure out, but soon learned that as long as Ami kept a firm seat on the deck I could keep myself afloat with just my legs and holding her feet.

I tried my best not to stare as Zenya shrugged and started taking off her own top. Leia hesitated a moment longer, but Cassidy patted her hand and winked at her to encourage her, and she shrugged and stripped off her bikini top as well.

"Oh my God, Zen," Ami said, looking at the curvier woman's chest. "They are amazing."

"Come on, they aren't as nice as yours," Zenya said, rolling her eyes.

"Are you kidding me?" Ami asked. She cupped her own tits and gave them a squeeze, then reached out and felt Zenya's as well. "We're basically the same size, but yours are all natural."

"Yeah, but yours stay perkier," Zenya said. "Mine are starting to kind of sag a bit."

"That's natural," Cassidy said. "They look great. And your nipples are cute as hell."

Zenya blushed and shook her head at the compliments. Her breasts were large, and heavy enough that they fell off to the side as she lounged back slightly. Her areolas with a soft, almost peachy colour and her nipples were the types that had little dimples in them - not quite the mythical 'innies' that parts of the pornier parts of the internet made a big deal of, but very cute.

Leia, on the other hand, had the smallest breasts of the group, though she wasn't as small as Terra or Ginnie. Hers were cute little peaches with soft pink areolas and pointy little nipples that suited her chest and torso.

The girls started chatting about their experiences and work, and I mostly focused on my task at hand but threw in enough comments that I stayed engaged. Ami closed her eyes as I rubbed her feet and up her long calves, smiling into the warm sun as I worked my fingers over her. Then I moved down the row to Zenya, and she giggled a lot until I realized I just wasn't going to be able to touch the soft arch of her foot and stuck to the heels, ankles and calves. It was particularly fun massaging her because I could look up at her chest without seeming like I was staring, and every once in a while I could just brush the tip of a finger along the bridge of her foot and she would shift and her tits would jiggle. Each time she'd give me a faux-dirty look, much more silly than serious.

Leia was the opposite of Zenya and almost melted in my hands as I started working her feet. "Oh," she groaned just a few moments after I started. "Oh, yeah that's good," she said, and slowly laid down on her back so I could barely even see her torso. I could definitely still feel her responses as she wriggled her toes a bit and hummed her happiness.

"Woman down," Ami laughed.

"Cassidy," Leia laughed softly. "How do I find a guy like this? Tall, cute, a nice looking dick and a magic set of hands?"

"Just gotta do like I did," Cassidy said, beaming at me. "Fall in love with your best friend."

I smiled back at her, but felt a pinch in my heart. I don't think she noticed.

Chapter 28

"Oh, gaaawd," Leia groaned as I drove my thumbs into both of her arches.

"Girl, are you into feet or something?" Zenya asked. "Cause I know some guys who would pay a fucking mint for a video of a girl like you orgasming just from getting her feet rubbed."

This made all four of the girls giggle together.

"I don't think I've ever had a foot rub like this," Leia said. "Fuck. Robbie, how are you doing that?"

"I'm feeling a little cheated here," Ami smirked.

"I don't know," I said truthfully. "You're just really receptive to it, I guess? I'm not doing anything different."

"Well, fuck, just keep going," Leia said.

So I did, glancing at Cassidy. She was watching Leia, watching the other girl's face, but glanced back at me quickly and grinned with another one of those playful smiles. Zenya was also watching Leia out of the corner of her eye, trying not to look like she was staring at her friend.

"Uuuuuugh," Leia moaned wordlessly. Then she fished around and took Cassidy's hand in hers and opened one eye. "Cass, this is so fucking inappropriate but your fiance is about to legit give me an orgasm by rubbing my feet. I really hope that's OK."

This made Zenya snort softly, and my eyes went wide - I knew she was enjoying this, but damn!

"Fuck, get it, girl," Cassidy said, smiling from her to me and back.

"It's been so long," Leia panted. Her toes were slowly circling and uncurling, her otherwise supple and relaxed in my grip.

"Since what?" Leia gasped.

"Since she had an orgasm from a guy," Zenya smirked, filling in for her friend. "We talked about it on the road trip down. Leia's only been fingerpainting for release lately."

"Oh girl," Cassidy smirked, leaning back until she was curled up next to Leia, who was still on her back. "How long's it been?"

"Eight?" Leia gasped. "No, nine months."

I kept working her feet, not changing what I was doing because it seemed like she was on her home stretch.

"Well, Robbie's got you," Cassidy said, her voice low as she spoke into Leia's ear. "His big hands will get you there. Just focus on his hands, and the way they feel. How your whole body is tingling. How you feel that juicy warmth deep inside, fuzzing up your brain and making your knees weak, but at the same time making your nipples hard and your clit get sensitive."

"Damn, girl," Ami said quietly. "You ever think of narrating an erotic book or something?"

Cassidy smirked across at Ami, then leaned closer to Leia and blew a cold stream of air over her bare nipples.

"Shhhhhhhhiiit," Leia groaned.

I pressed my thumbs between her toes, scratching the bottom of her soles lightly with my fingernails as I did it.

"Just think of those hands," Cassidy murmured to Leia. "Think of those amazing hands sliding up your body, up your sexy thighs and ass. Up your sides, and over your breasts, and over your neck. Do you want him to stop there? Do you want him to choke you with his big hands as you come for him?"

"Huh, huh," Leia gasped, her body starting to rock, her ass flexing as her pelvis raised and lowered slightly, humping at the air. If her bikini bottoms hadn't still been wet from the lake I had no doubt she'd be showing a wet spot now.

"Or maybe higher, wrapping his fingers in your hair, pulling it back," Cassidy continued. "Or how about one of each? One of those big hands clasped around your neck, warm and rough and smooth all at once. He's letting you breathe, but he squeezes to remind you it's because he lets you. The other in your hair, pulling hard to lift your chin so he can kiss you hard. And of course, with you like that, his big cock is stretching you-"

"Hooooowwowowow," Leia shuddered, her toes curling hard and her legs flexing as she started to come. I kept massaging her feet through it, wondering if I could extend it with the right touches.

"Daaaaamn, I can't believe it worked," Zenya said quietly.

Cassidy grinned, but her eyes were on me. She was adoring me, showing me her focus wasn't on the beautiful girl half-naked lying next to her. It was me.

Leia exhaled heavily, and I stopped massaging her.

"Can I sign up for a second round? I feel like I've been cheated," Ami laughed.

"You know the price," Cassidy smiled, sitting up. "One piece of clothing, one foot massage."

"Well, I don't think I'm drunk enough for that," Ami giggled.

Leia sat up slowly, blinking, and ran her hands through her hair. "Damn. Fuck. Wow," she said, grinning with that 'just fucked' look. She turned to Cassidy and pecked her on the lips. "That might have been the best sexual experience I've had in two years," she said. "I don't even know how to thank you for that."

"Well, a kiss is a good start," Cassidy grinned. "But I think Robbie's earned one, too."

"Definitely," Leia grinned. "Do you mind?"

"Girl, we just made you come your brains out," Cassidy grinned. "You can kiss my Fiance. Tongue and everything."

Leia slipped herself off the side of the porch and closed with me quickly, her naked chest pressing to mine as she kissed me hungrily, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back, half able to see that Cassidy was watching me with a wide grin.

It was weird. This wasn't a friendly kiss, or even just a little tease. This was tongues on teeth, tits on chest, and one arm wrapped around the back of my neck to keep us pulled together. My cock was hard and pressed between our stomachs. This was a lover's kiss, and it felt fucking good and hot, and wrong and perverted.

The kiss ended, and Leia looked at me with a sort of confused expression for a moment as her eyes locked with mine.

"Damn," she said finally, shaking her head. "Cass, I don't know what to say. You've got the full package in this one."

"I know," Cassidy grinned.

"Thanks," I said.

"No, fuck," Leia sighed. "Thank you." She kissed me again, light and with no tongue this time, and then went back to the ladder and climbed up onto deck again. "Alright, I need - I don't even know. A drink, a smoke, something."

She wandered into the lounge of the houseboat through the sliding door, and Zenya snorted and pulled her top back on before grabbing Leia's. "I'll make sure she's OK," she said. "And nice performance, Robbie."

"Thanks," I said.

"So, what do you think?" Cassidy asked me. "Have fun giving a girl an orgasm through her feet?"

"What do you think?" I laughed. I grabbed her feet and gave a little tug, making her panic for a second.

"Robbie, noooo. I'm almost dry," she laughed.

"Bitch, your fiance just made a girl orgasm and got his soul sucked out by that kiss," Ami said. "If you're not going to get in the water and give him some relief, I just might."

"Do you want to?" Cassidy asked the beautiful Chinese woman.

Chapter 29

Ami hesitated for a long moment, then laughed to cover it up. "I'm not that crazy, or tipsy."

"But you do want to watch if I do it," Cassidy said, a sly grin crossing her lips.

Ami bit her lower lip in a grin. "Maybe," she said softly.

"OK," Cassidy said, and was about to slip back into the water with me.

"Hold on," I said. "How exactly are you planning to give me relief?"

Cassidy looked down at my cock. From the angle they were both sitting they could see the obvious pale rod in the water of the lake. "I was thinking of maybe trying that thing we did at the pool our senior year? End of year party?"

I smiled warmly at the memory for a moment, then shook my head. "No, no. Remember the rule right now?"

Cassidy's brow knotted in confusion for a moment, and then her eyes went wide. "Oh, fuck. OK. Sorry, Ami - no show for now."

"Why, what's 'the rule right now,'?" Ami asked.

"Cassidy is currently on a strict no-penetration order right now," I said.

"Wait, wait, wait," Ami said. "So you're telling me that you've had four sets of tits in your face, got felt up a bunch, and then gave a gorgeous half-naked girl an orgasm through her feet and then got made out with, and you have the willpower to say no to sex?"

I mentally ticked off everything that had been happening. "Yes," I said. "That's right."

"OK, for real, do you have a brother? Or like, a really close cousin who is just like you?" Ami asked.

Cassidy laughed, and I grinned with a bit of a blush. "He's just got a sister," Cassidy said. "But she is a lesbian if that's any consolation."

"A lesbian in a happy relationship, last I heard," I corrected Cassidy.

"True. We haven't met the girlfriend yet though," Cassidy countered. "Who knows, maybe she's a bitch? Maybe Ami's her soul mate waiting to happen."

"I don't think so," Ami smirked. "I'm Bi-flexible at best. I like big anime titties, but I don't think I could date another woman at all."

Cassidy sighed dramatically. "Well, your loss I guess."

"Can I have my swimsuit now?" I asked.

"I dunno," Ami said. "I think the gals would be very happy if you just walked around like that for the rest of the week."

"Harrharrharr," I deadpanned.

Cassidy handed me my trunks, and I struggled into them before getting out of the water. My bulge was obvious, and both women were watching it.

"Hey, my eyes are up here," I chuckled.

"Oh, we know," Ami said, not moving her eyes from my cock bulge.

"We're just distracted by your wonderful assets, Tiger," Cassidy smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Come here, you," I said, offering Cassidy a hand up. She stood and I pulled her to me, hugging her tight and tilting her chin up to kiss her.

"Oh, sure," Ami said as we made out softly in front of her. "Just rub it in, why don't you?"

So I did, moving closer to Ami and then lowering Cassidy down slowly until her head was pretty much laying in Ami's lap.

"You two are crazy," Ami laughed.

I ended the kiss and grinned at her, then took a chance and licked one of her nipples and winked. "Yeah, we probably are," I said.

This just got another grin out of her.

I ended up standing back up and helping Cassidy put her bikini top back on, taking pleasure in getting it sitting right on her bust as she smiled and let me both fondle and preen her a little bit, running my fingers through her hair to fluff it to life a bit and move it into the style she liked.

Ami ended up heading up the stairs to the top deck, while Cassidy and I diverted into the boat to stop in our room for new drinks. While we were in there we both decided to change, and I took a moment to once again enjoy the sight of my fiance naked and dressing. Once we were both in casual shorts and shirts, we headed back up with a couple of beers each.

The rest of the late afternoon slid by. I posted up on one of the Adirondack chairs with JC, and we chatted about nothing for a while as the ladies did the same around us. The music was blasting, and every once in a while another boat would poke its nose into our chosen cove but see we had an obvious party going and ease back out again, looking for their own privacy. It was kind of strange, watching the differences between how all the women moved around each other.

I didn't think they were getting cliquey or anything, but I could tell some just gravitated more towards certain people. Cattie and Heather were natural extroverts but had very different styles of communication. Both were also topless. Wanda had gone back to chatting with Heels, and Leia had joined them. Zenya seemed to flit between groups, as did Cassidy, while Ami didn't seem to care about groups at all and was happy just sunning herself topless in the last rays of the day.

Eventually, Becca came around and let JC and I know we were just going to stay where we were for the night, though we would separate the boats a bit before anchoring down for the night. Then she took me up on my 'helpfulness' offer and had me go preheat the ovens in both boats - she had two big frozen lasagnas to heat up for dinner, one vegan and one not.

She joined me down in the Singles Boat kitchen, and we started working on putting together a big caesar salad as well. She'd changed from her bikini into a simple white spaghetti-strap tank top and tight blue jeans, a nude-coloured bra showing around the strap and bust of the shirt.

"So," Becca said with a little smirk as we were both working. "I hear that you might have stolen the virtue of one of the Single Ladies on our trip."

I snorted. "Uh, you could maybe call it that," I admitted. "I don't know if I'd call a foot massage 'stealing her virtue' though."

Becca laughed softly and turned to me. "Seriously, did you give Leia an orgasm just by massaging her feet?"

"Well, Cassidy helped with some well-timed dirty talk," I said.

Becca shook her head, looking me over.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm just thinking," she said.

"Alright, what's on your mind?" I asked.

She went back to the salad. "What's the deal with you and Cassidy?"

Chapter 30

"What do you mean?" I asked Becca.

She chewed the inside of her lip for a second, looking at me out of the corner of her eye. "I'm just getting.... Vibes," she said.

"You're going to need to be a little more specific than that," I said. I was busy working on spreading garlic spread on baguettes to go with the lasagna, so I tried not to give her any looks as I focused on what was in front of me.

"I don't know, just vibes," she said. "One second you two are flirty with each other, and other people. The next there's something else, like you're in a fight or something. But then you're all flirty again later, and you're both super nice no matter what else is going on."

"It's complicated," I said.

"Do you mind un-complicating it?" she asked.

I set down the spatula I was smearing garlic spread with and turned, leaning back on the counter and looking at Becca directly. "Any particular reason why?" I asked.

Becca stopped her work with the salad and leaned her hip against the counter, crossing her arms under her bust. "Because you're cute and I was having fun flirting with you and her, but I don't know what the deal is with your relationship and I'd rather not open any doors that shouldn't be opened. Professional, or flirty professional, is a perfectly fine line to stay at if that's all there is."

I took a deep breath and sighed it out, nodding slowly. "Thanks for being direct about it," I said. "I appreciate that."

"Care to give me the same courtesy?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "You deserve it, you've been great with the trip and even better with Cass. She and I are engaged, and we've been together for seven years. There's a lot of history, and we love each other deeply, and she's going to be my wife. She's also asked that we open up our relationship so that I, or we together, can sleep with other people. It's brand new, and there's some tension around it."

Becca slowly nodded, absorbing what I'd said, and I realized we were alike in more than just our directness or management style for events. She didn't like jumping in without checking how deep the water was either.

"I see," she finally said, then turned back to the salad and started working. "So have you slept with anyone else yet?"

"I haven't slept with anyone else, ever, other than her," I said.

"Are you going to?"

"I-" I sighed again. "She needs me to. And I'd like to, I think. I just haven't figured it out yet."

"Because you're loyal," Becca filled in the gap for me.

"Yep," I said.

"Would you want to have sex with me?" Becca asked. "If you're ready for it on this trip?"

I hadn't gone back to work with the garlic bread and was still watching her. "Becca, if you were willing, I would be absolutely thrilled, but only once I'm ready for it."

"OK," she said and kept working.

"Just, OK?" I asked.

"Mhmm," she nodded. "You let me know when you're ready. Until then, we'll stay flirty-professional. I'm not desperate for it or anything - I just know what I want and what I like, and I think you fit that."

"Can I ask you for one thing?" I asked her.

"Sure," she said.

"I'd like to kiss you," I said, watching her reaction.

She stopped working and glanced at me, nodding quietly. I stepped towards her, putting my hands on her slim waist and standing just behind her. I leaned over and she tilted her neck back, and we kissed softly over her shoulder. It was warm, friendly and comfortable. There was a bit of passion there - nothing like the kiss with Leia, but there and with just a tasteful touch of tongue - and then it was over.

"Thanks," I said.

"Damn," Becca sighed.

"What, that bad?" I asked.

"No, that good," Becca grinned. "You want my suggestion, Robbie? Hurry up and accept your wife wants you to fuck other women. Because after that kiss, I'm excited to see what you can really do."