AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 021-030

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That, weirdly enough, stopped the sexual talk between us and we went on like nothing had happened. Outside the sun was setting and the girls (or JC) figured out how to turn on the party lights up on the top deck. Becca and I got all of the dinner together ourselves, just recruiting a couple girls to help carry things up the stairs, and soon dinner was served.

Once Cassidy and I each had a plate, I escorted her away from everyone else a bit. We sat and I told her about the conversation and the kiss with Becca, and she smiled smugly.

"Cass, what was that?" I asked.

"What was what?" she asked, quickly changing to an innocent look.

"You know what," I said. "That look."

She got a sheepish grin. "A surprise?"

I took a breath. "Alright, I've stumbled into it. What's this one?"

Cassidy chewed on her lip for a second and then leaned forward, kissing me for a long moment. "It's called 'Soul Sucker.' It's another upgraded perk. The first tier makes you really good at kissing. The second tier makes people who kiss you more horny. The third tier, the one I got you, well... let's just say that Leia and Becca both aren't going to forget the kisses you gave them for a while. It'll stay on their mind, they might even dream about it."

"Cassidy!" I hissed. "Cattie kissed me."

"Oh, shit," Cass giggled. "I forgot about that. How long was it? The bigger the kiss, the bigger the effect."

"I don't know," I groaned. It had already been a long as fuck day, and a lot had happened. Not to mention my breakdowns blurring the feeling of time. "It was short. Friendly only. When I first told her about us and after the massage."

"It'll be fine, Robbie," Cassidy said. "It's just a kiss. And it's affecting me too, by the way. Not the actual kissing - you've always been the best kisser for me - but the memory thing. I just keep thinking of kissing you if it's been longer than maybe ten minutes. Cattie will be fine, she's busy with-"

"Alright, ladies," Heather called out loudly, interrupting all the conversations. Most of the girls were already finishing up their dinners and we had barely started. "As self-appointed Game Master for the evening, I say we play a group game when everyone is finished. Spin the bottle, Truth or Kiss! Start thinking up awkward questions to ask each other, and if you don't want to answer you've got to spin the bottle and kiss whoever you land on."

"Oi vey," I sighed. "You've got to be kidding me."

Cassidy snorted, and then started giggling.

"Cass," I said warningly.

"Nothing, nothing," Cassidy said, waving me off. "I swear I don't think this one is me or the App. Or, I mean, I don't think so? You have to admit, it's kind of funny."

=======================

Thanks for reading! Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! And if you're a fan of these short chapter stories, make sure to check out my OF Girl series.

Cheers!

~Break.

=======================