All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 251-260'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamander6 months ago

You sir are a master at delaying and teasing, as much as I would like to complain about it, your stories are just too damn good. Anyway another banger, can’t wait for more. Thanks for sharing!!!

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor6 months ago

I should give you 1 star for the tease, gotta get the Heather thing out there soon! But I could not bring myself to give anything other than 5 stars. The rich story line, Robbie being a man (wanting the harem) and being a Man (making sure the girls were with him for the right reasons instead of just his reasons) makes this a "here for the sex but stay for the story" read. I realize the app is tertiary to the story, but maybe a summary of what Cassie did again. Thanks for sharing.

BreakTheBarBreakTheBar6 months agoAuthor

Yes, hello, hi,

AMA: The Boyfriend is powered by my Patreon, but more importantly if you head over there you can get access to Character Art for a whole bunch of the ladies on the trip! We're also coming up on some BIG DECISIONS for the characters, and some of them will end up as Polls for my patrons to influence the story. You'll also gain early access to ALL my writing, so that's pretty neat too.

Patreon.com/BreaktheBar

Cheers all!

~Break.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
My prediction

Heather’s got a gun

Her dog day’s just begun

Now everybody’s on the run

Heather’s got a gun

The2thdocThe2thdoc6 months ago

Awesome. But I’m anxiously awaiting the Cattie/Heather showdown. I’m assuming that was the trouble Ami was coming to get them about! Can’t wait.

HiFrancHiFranc6 months ago

One of the things that I love about this series is that the story and characters come first and the sex is secondary.

HiFrancHiFranc6 months ago

I’m not sure if I am keeping track properly but wasn’t Ami one of the ones left on the boat? Maybe something’s happened on the boat (like Heather’s thrown up everywhere)?

HiFrancHiFranc6 months ago

Or maybe she kicked off at Ami for loving Rob? Or she took Cattie’s stuff and put it in her room? Destroyed the stuff in Rob, Cassidy, Wanda and Catherine’s room?

I have dozens of theories buzzing.

ReadingRedReadingRed6 months ago

Another cliffhanger????? You people are killing me here but as always fantastic job

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Glad to get two so quickly, something to be thankful for. Another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can't wait for Heather to get hers!!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One6 months ago

I just took the past couple of days to read this series. I tip my hat to you for a wonderful job.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot4 months ago

Methinks the Heathersplosion is well into its countdown. 💣 💣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...