All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 281-290'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor4 months ago

Fucking master of cliffhangers. More about JC and Heather, dying to know what is going on there.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One4 months ago

I'm hoping that Heather gets a nasty little surprise from the AMA app. I don't know if that's possible but its what I'm hoping for at this point as she is a total bitch

AmbivalenceAmbivalence4 months ago

The whole Heather and Sherrie thing will need to play out for a while, presumably far in the background of everyone else's lives...

At least long enough for Sherrie to be "groomed" enough to *then* be pushed *too* far. And considering the kind of person Sherrie is and her issues with Cattie, that'll actually likely be *further* than she'll want in any way.

*She'll* likely have to go lower than rock bottom before she'll accept she fucked up - both her life and her relationship with Cattie.

I suspect before she cracks, Heather will have been humiliating the shit out of her, sharing her, and likely having her tattooed (with something even more humiliating: "Heather's Cunt" down below; "Apply Paddle Here" across her ass; "Heather Owns This" the inside of her left breast over her heart; and "Heather's Bitch" around her throat so even without a collar on she'll be collared). And Sherrie will let it all happen before she'll eventually break. She's just not smart enough to get out sooner (if ever).

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwusses4 months ago

I love these characters. I hope you continue this beyond the cruise. Iā€™d love to see how things develop beyond and developing the relationships with all of them together. Thanks for sharing this with us.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett4 months ago

Already up to date on this story elsewhere but I just wanted to pop in to hit it with a 5 star rating and comment that this is by far the best AMA branch. Thanks for doing what you do, BreakTheBar!

ReadingRedReadingRed4 months ago

You and your damn cliffhangers like you know I'm coming back anyway they aren't needed yet here's another and also you have definitely done a very good job of giving Terra and JC a natural arc, I can't wait for the next chapters of any of your stories

meh42meh424 months ago

Looking forward to Zenya and Robbie getting to spend more time together. She always seemed to fall off the end of plans.

KrittaKritta4 months ago

Swage sleeves, as in having been swaged with a swage (borrowed from metalworking where a swage is used to crimp or hammer thin metal)

Ladygrey69Ladygrey694 months ago

Cock Roulette šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

First thing me I hear about that.

AardieAardie3 months ago

Blowjob roulette seems more appropriate. So, if it goes off, do you win or lose?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not wanting to rush greatness, but could you move right along and give us the next segment. I just finished my first time through and Iā€™m ready for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...