All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 031-040'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks! AMA is heating up, and we're getting close to Day 2. Patrons of my work got to provide some input through a poll over on my Patreon this month, and we'll certainly see that continue moving forward. I am pushing to be writing erotica full time, but the only way to the do that is through the support of my Patreon - please consider checking it out to read ahead on my series! www.patreon.com/breakthebar

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Jesus that was a great chapter I’m really enjoying this story your talent seems to be growing so much I can’t wait for more more of any chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was wild and that last scene did it for me in so many ways. Thanks for making my night.

ChuysaurusChuysaurusover 1 year ago

That last scene was super hot! Glad to see this heating up, as it's been a bit slow up to this point. Looking forward to more progress, along with more explanations of the fun upgrades he's got.

SDReaderSDReaderover 1 year ago

This chapter was so damn hot! I simply am looking forward to the rest of this story! 5 stars!!👏

junkkillerjunkkillerover 1 year ago

this is fucking awesome

RalphTheRedNinjaRalphTheRedNinjaover 1 year ago

It doesn't feel like she wants to make it up to him. It sounds more like she wants to get back in the game but at least have the half decency to include him.

And he went for it.

I'm sorry, but this is where I get out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy heck, this series is excellent! It's had to pick a favorite between this and FoF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello

I think your story is really good. Finally someone who takes some time to develop the story. I am very curious about the progress. Does our hero go a good way? Will he dominate his fiancée? Will he punish her? So many possibilities.

Please keep going.

See you soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot chapter - I'm interested as to where this is going. I look forward to seeing how this developed (in fact I was reading on mc stories and then got impatient for more).

Cassie is a very complex character who is presumably not only benefiting from the AMA but also a number of perks herself. As our protag's abilities get revered I would like to see that explored. And maybe see how tempted he is to pick out a perk for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my first comment on this site. Phenomenal story. I love that the main characters feel complex, and are having nuanced reactions to complicated situations. The secondary characters are also great, and I can see them developing with more screentime in the future. Definitely will be checking out your other work. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well we see someone undermining her partner to make herself feel good about a very sick life. What a turd to undermine her male partner who had nothing but the best of intentions in the long vested relationship that turns out to be onesided. Now she is interested in destroying two lives with this stupid trip to nowhere relationship wise. I am sure the author will think they turn this into a postive ending. But no way it will only be a facade of digusting sadness that is faked into the characters thinking it will work out. No way in real life would that take place. You simply can't overcome this type of emotional crap of I will make you fall down so I can make myself feel better.

Skater6762Skater6762about 1 year ago

That ending was fucking nasty...... I loved it

Lolilol47Lolilol4710 months ago

Very well done, keep up the great work.

albertaboyalbertaboy10 months ago

This series took a while to get hot, it's really hard to see the next chapter until you read it.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

if somebody knows a author that writes better sex scenes , leave it here there wont be many....ig

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy679 months ago

Each chapter is getting better (and hotter) than the one before it.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...